The Home Invasion(verbatim from the old site, multi parts)(M/MFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Home Invasion(verbatim from the old site, multi parts)(M/MFF)

Post by wolololobondager »

I Hope this story doesn't violate the new site's rules
This story will take place in a suburban home and with an Asian family
Sister: Michelle
milennanda_769.jpg
Mom:Jennifer(link not available ATM)
Disclaimer: I have no single idea on who they are, feel free to point it out later, and their bodily features are purely fictional
It's late in my summer holiday. Me and chelle(that's how I call my sister) are stuck home with our mom receiving calls from work. My brownish hair is still soaked as i put on my blue V collared shirt and shorts. Chelle is chilling down in the living room, watching tv in her flower patterned crop top and mid thigh denim shorts, her neck length hair tied neatly into a ponytail. On the screen, the news just presented that a seasoned criminal had escaped prison two days ago.

" Really, chelle? News ? Are you that desperate?" I said in the least sarcastic tone i could pull off.
"I'm warming up my brain while you are frying yours in videogames Greg." She replied, standing up from her side of the couch and walked up to her room, her shapely legs and nice round ass are enforced with the shorts she is wearing- I could totally understand why my friends kept staring at her when they came to visit me on the other day."I'll be working, call me if you need anything." She said as she passes me.I about to make a joke about her being just 172 cm tall when the door slammed behind her.

Guess that what happens if you are the only one who just got enrolled into college in your family. I went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of orange juice. Living in a big house means that you have a long hallway to go, long enough for you to not notice the sound of picklock back at the main door. When i finished filling my glass somebody uninvited has broken in. I do saw the door opened ajar, but it take some time for me to see that gun nuzzle pointing at me.
"Don't make a single noise kid, put that glass down and raise your hands where i can see them." Growled the man in orange. He is a good 10 cm taller than me with a heavily built figure and deep brown angry eyes. A huge beaten up sportsbag slung from his shoulder .As i raised my hand he approached cautiously."Anyone else home kiddo?" He asked. Some drops of sweat rolled down his arms.
I nodded "My sister and my mother." I hinted at chelle's room, still peacefully closed in the suspense that ensues outside of it. The man saw our family portrait and i could swore I saw him grinning for a second before switching back to his warface. "Now turn around and cross your wrists behind your back." I did as he say and heard the unzipping sounds

Just in what it felt a matter of seconds I had my wrists tied up tightly with ropes. He frogmarched me to Michelle's door and knocked a few times before putting his gun against my head, the cold steel felt sharp on my skin. "What do you wa-" Chelle opened the door and was dead shocked on what she saw. "Hands in the air bitch, and don't try anything fancy." He ordered her. Chelle raised her hands and was led out of her room. He pushed me hard onto the floor and went to chelle," Hands behind your back, and turn around." Now looking at him from behind, it was surprising to see how devilishly fast he worked the ropes securing chelle's wrists.

Then he put chelle and tied her ankles together with ropes. After doing the same to me he went to the kitchen."Convict outfit...Is that the guy you saw on the news?" I whispered to chelle, her fair skin have turned pale and her slim body now trembling in fear."Pretty much." She whispered back, tugging at her binds.The convict came back with a large wooden chair from the kitchen. I put the chair into the room and pulled me up. He sat me on the chair and wound ropes around my waist and chest, pinning me to the chair.

"Sit tight son, I have something for the girls up on my sleeve." He whispered to my ear, soon i will know what he meant. He used the last of his ropes on chelle, tying her elbows together; the binds hiked her top a bit and pushed her breasts forward. Then he went in chelle's room and fetched two pair of white cotton panties.
"Oh no." Michelle muttered in a scared tone. "Be a good girl and open up wide." He said to chelle, who timidly obeyed. He stuffed one of the panties into her mouth and used a roll of duct tape from her room to seal it shut. Not with a piece of it, but a few full turns around her head, wrapping it tight. Her went to me and did the same. I almost choked on the fabric when he shoved it in.

"Now let's go find momma." He said grinning as he went upstairs. As soon as he's gone my sister begin to struggle like crazy. While I'm sure I'm as uncomfortable as her, my eyes couldn't help but to feast upon the sight of her breasts, a good 36b cup that matches her figure well.Chelle tried to avert my attention with a shout, but it only came up as one long "mmmmmph". She hopped close to me(her breasts jiggle a bit) and turned around to show her bonds, inviting me to use my toes to untie it.
"WhattheMMMPPH!" Mom's screams was muffled abruptly upstairs. We both exchanged the "oh shit" look and decided to work faster before he can catch us trying to escape.

To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wolololobondager 6 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey! Welcome on board.

Just make sure you tag the story title with the involved genders.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Home invasion and an escaped convict in orange suit, Yes ! And familly interactions in a situation of stress always make worthy stories... Hope you'll use that.
Good start :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 2
adeline.kurnia_BfdLJIWhuCC.jpg
Before long the convict Stephen down the ladder. Muffled screams and curses accompanied him along the way. Over his shoulder squirming like a worm is our mother, Jennifer. She had my sister was back when she was 20, if you run the simple maths it's pretty dang normal that a 40 year old Lady Jennifer Chang have a 18 year old son and soon to be 20 year old daughter. Being a busy office woman herself my mom wore a cardigan over her tight pink button blouse which barely covers the shape of her 34D breasts. Her formal dark blue skirt was slightly hiked up, exposing her stockings covered legs. Three inches of her face width was covered in shiny silver duct tape wrapped around her head and her cheeks were obviously bulging.

Her wrists were tied behind her back with a length of day old panty hose and her elbows are secured together in the same manner as chelle, and with the same amazing effect. Her ankles are tied with a bright blue scarf and her knees with a red scarf.The guy put our mom down with ease and pushed me and chelle apart, foiling our escape attempt. He gave my sister a pat on her stuffed cheek."Nice try bitch, but your family is not going anywhere." I pushed chelle face down and used a long scarf he found in mom's room to connect her wrists and ankles together- arching her back forward and forming to what I now know as a hogtie.

"Now, show me what you got." He chuckled while pushing a whimpering chelle so she lay on her side. Roughly he unbuckled three of chelle's buttons, revealing a blue laced bikini bra. Tears begin to form in her eyes as the convict moved his hands to give those wonderful rack a massage.A surprised Michelle tried to tell and buck away with no avail."You a virgin, girl?" He asked chelle, ignoring my shocked stare and my mother's muffled pleas to stop. Chelle nodded in humiliation, her loud muffled screams slowly but surely turns into loud slow moans. I unconsciously stopped struggling and felt a bulge growing between my legs.

The convict now switched his sights from my sister's torso to her rear end. He unzipped her shorts, now showing a slight hint of finesse and then pulled it down to her knees. Putting her round smooth ass on display for us. Chelle is wearing panties that matched her bra, and the squats she did from videos sure worked a charm on her. "This is for trying to run." The convict scolded before landing a slap on her skin. My sister yelped as he continuously landed his hand over and over again, making chelle's ass looked like a pink round peach. He bent down on chelle and kissed her neck, in which she mewled in response. Was it just me or was it a blush showed on her face?

My mom, enraged by what she saw gave the convict a slide with her legs, forcing him to kiss the floor. "Gmmph ommph error" she said loudly. The man just smirked and replied " You'll get yours soon." He went to mom and make her sit on his lap, from what I knew she had only sat on dad's and granddad's lap. From behind he unbuttoned mom's blouse, popping out her tightly fit black sports bra-mom have been hitting the gym a lot to whip her body shape. His rough coarse palms then groped my mom's breasts despite her muffled protests. Mom was really sensitive regarding her body, and have gotten a coworker fired when he tried to rape her, but guess she cannot do much with ropes immobilizing her.

He noticed me being calm and aroused by what he did to the women. " You like it son? Maybe you want a piece?" He asked me. I cannot help but to smile underneath the tape. Chelle raised an eyebrow from my lack of disagreement. The convict bent over mom and rolled up her skirt, exposing her black tight hip-hugger panties she is wearing. Although she is 20 years older, my mom's assets(no pun intended) can easily compete with my sister's both in term of shape and size; heck, my mom's breasts are bigger than chelle's for sure. "Now this is for making me fall!!" He scolded as he spanked mom, harder than he spanked chelle.

It's five o clock in the afternoon when the spankings are done on mom. He wheezed in satisfaction. "Now, here's the thing, I see this pathetic family have more to offer than money. Now what i want is everyone wearing what i choose, and then we will play a game for the night, capiche?" He asked, we nodded in a reluctant agreement."Now kid, where I'd your room? I want to borrow some clothes." I hinted at my room that situated across chelle's. He then left and entered my room

Without hesitation mom stood up and hopped towards me. Her breasts can be clearly seen jiggling like bags of densely filled water balloons. She tried to do what me and chelle did, but cannot be re-attempted since chelle is hogtied. I find this escape attempt to be impossible because of the stretched panty hose that leave no knot gaps. I reluctantly tried to untie them with my toes while chelle rolls up her eyes
Hey, this is the end of part 2, for part 3, you readers can comment or pm me the outfit the family will be wearing.
Here are some ideas

Greg:simple shirt and boxers. A Speedo male divesuit/swimsuit. A Jason voorhes costume,
Jennifer: Nurse outfit, policewomen outfit, tight safari outfit, wonder woman outfit, monokini
Michelle: Supergirl outfit, schoolgirl outfit, tight safari outfit twinning with mom, two piece skirted swimsuit, french maid outfit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Great transgressive spirit in that one !
You render the fast, flash thinkin' and over-sensitivity to details that happen in dangerous situations.
And all the more or less voluntary reactions, plus everybody's mess resurfacing... Like it a lot.
And, they have a costume shop in the house ? Lol
Will let others decide for the women, but pleaaase don't cross-dress Greg... Female undies used to gag him are more than encouraged !
You've made me rediscover the joys of mixed genre tie ups...
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

This was verbatim from an old file, in which I wrote over a drink, forgive any misspellings and grammatical errors that occured

Part 3
I am sitting alone in my bedroom, the convict had me wearing my dark blue Speedo swimming pants. Being the knotter he is, he had used some of of plastic zip ties stash to bound my wrists tied behind my back and my ankles tied together. A length of rubbery black duct tape was smoothed over my lips. From the open door I can see him working on my sister across my room.

He had just finished securing chelle's elbows together. He had made my sister use her old Catholic schoolgirl uniform- a blend of a tight white blouse and a half thigh plaid skirt. Fyi it wasn't designed to look like that, but hey, almost three years had passed since chelle's highschool graduation. The years saw drastic changes on Chelle, especially on that particular part of her torso that all boys love to stare. The plastic white buttons seemed to barely hold the two sides of her blouse together, making her pink laced bra visible from a distance. To stop Chelle from shouting he had stuffed a standard issued school sock into her mouth and tied her school tie between her teeth.

He later carried Chelle back into the living room and threw her onto the couch. "Come on boy, hop!!" He ordered me from the living room. With some serious effort I hobbled and skipped my way into the couch.He then gave Chelle a pat on her tits before taking up the stairs into mom's room. He had cut all of our phone and internet cables, rendering us isolated from the help outside.We can only shuffle uncomfortably on the couch Whatever we were doing have made chelle's skirt flipped up and revealed her matching pink panties, I get a couple of seconds to savor the sight served in front of me, that was before Chelle gave me a kick on my back.

Somewhat happened, Chelle didn't want me to untie her bonds, instead she just wanted show me her already visible bra. With a reddened face she turned her chest part facing me, hopping on the couch trying to make them jiggle. I can see the butterfly details sewn in her lingerie fabric and a heart in the middle part of the strap.This was an offer I can enjoy this for a long time, save for the heavy footsteps thumping down the stair.

Mom was hopping down the stairs with the convict pointing a gun at her back. He made mom wore the nurse outfit that she bought for Halloween two years ago. It wasn't a "sexy nurse outfit" that you can buy from Amazon, instead it was a conservative one. The nurse outfit was one long white dress that went to her knee with patches of the red cross on the waist and shoulders. Despite the nature of the outfit, I'll be damned if that will be enough to hide mom's traffic stopping figure. Her breasts can be seen bigger as ever as the convict had tightly encircled some ropes above and below her breasts-something that also pinned mom's arms stuck to her back. Her wrists are tied together with red ropes and our dog collar was hooked to her neck. Her legs were covered in white stockings that contrasted with the red ropes tied around her knees and ankles.

Mom's mouth was stuffed with something and her lips were sealed shut with white surgical microfoam tape. The convict led mom to sit on the couch in the middle of me and and Chelle. "Now we are going to do some check ups, let's start with Chelle, try opening your mouth." He said in a comically grim tone. Chelle tried to open up her mouth to no avail, thanks to the gag. "Hmm that's odd, what can you say about this nurse Jen?" Her asked mom mockingly. Mom frowned in confusion , "whammm ddd yeee wmmmmmph ttr ddd" she asked the convict. "Shit, your mom cannot talk too, let's do the checkups ourselves Greg, starting with your sister."

The dragged Chelle onto the floor and started to unbuckle her blouse, exposing her again in full view. Then before doing anything else he pulled out a large wooden chair from the kitchen. He tugged mom's collar and make her stood from her side of the couch and made her sit on the chair."Cannot risk you kicking me again sweetheart." Her said to mom. The convict wasted no time to pin mom to the chair, he wound ropes around her stomach and shoulder. Mom's eyes went big with plead and worry yet he continues to unbuckle chelle's blouse. "Now Greg, I'm going to untie you, and you will do a few massage strokes on your sister, just to make sure she can breathe, deal?" He offered me, I nodded eagerly.

He untied my wrists, but not my ankles or my gag and pushed me to kneel beside chelle, who was laying on her back. "Now, squeeze them good Greg, or I'll have you dead." He pressed his gun against my temple. My palms slowly reaching for the squirming chelle and started to fondle her breasts. My sister can only shout muffled screams and curses, with a few gasps and yelps inbetween. Mom cannot do anything more than facing away from the awfully erotic sight before her."Just watch and be patient Jennifer, because you are next." He said."Fffck yyuu" Chelle burted when she heard what he was saying.

"Now is your mom's turn." He said, tugging my by my hair and made me kneel right behind mom's chair. Slowly he unzipped the top part of mom's dress, showing a red balconette bra. "Your dad must be nuts to leave her behind." He laughed, I cannot agree more with that particular statement. "Now, do the same with your mom." He ordered, so I groped mom's breasts from behind her chair. All I hear coming from mom are muffled pleads and mewls. It's not long before my touch made her turn it into moans and mumbles.

"Hey, watching all this fun make me hungry, Ill have to find something in your fridge, before that, I'll make sure you won't be funky." He grabbed my wrists and taped them together, so now my hands are stuck on top of mom's perfect midriffs. Then he used some ropes to connect my neck to mom's collar, nailed down immobilizing me.
Chelle giggled on the floor seeing us two all trussed like two dogs.Mom turrned her head around and nuzzled me with her nose."rsss oayyy" she tried to speak through the tape. Approved by mom, my hands went up again to her rack and softly cupped her breasts. She sexily moaned all while we were waiting for our captor back in this humiliating predicament.
Last edited by wolololobondager 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

And I thought I was wicked :D That family must have genetic related libido issues since they all have it :lol:
The male/female mix still works for me. Still feels like you're in that house.
The "family" theme must make it a hard sale to most but that's OK for me. Wasn't attracted to my sisters or mom but that must be more widespread than you'd first think. So good point for trying it, it's up to you convince others of the potential of that very particular situation...
Works strangely well on me and now you've got me wondering what I'd have felt if I had a brother.
Hey, I hope you have sisters or it's not fun ! :lol:

PS: Try fixing the typing errors or you'll get a message soon, will make it more attractive and I think it deserves it.

( and I DID read part two, got confused in my PM reply... All those stories to memorize ;) )
Scaevus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Scaevus »

Really good read, I hope to read more in the near future :mrgreen:
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 4(final part+bloopies for the next story)
"I will take your car, don't bother looking it up, I already ripped the GPS." The convict explained as me and my sister ate. He had our waist and legs tied to the chairs we sat on; it may be uncomfortable but mom had it worse. He had mom laying down hogtied on the floor, now stripped off her nurse costume; she squirms exposed, only clad in her red bra and matching red panties. Her long brown hair was tied by chelle into a ponytail so she'd look "younger.” Her floor pinned breasts almost popped out from her bra. "You perverted bastard." My mom muttered, her arms tugging at her binds.

"Now, according to the site, our delivery is so gonna arrive now." He said as he roped me and my sister's wrists again behind our backs in some quick knots. Then he slapped white microfoam tape over our lips, he saw mom as the "bigger troublemaker", so he used Chelle's day old hello kitty undies to stuff her mouth full and tied one of dad's old ties between her teeth to make it stay put.

We waited quietly for him to come back with whatever he was purchasing using mom's credit card. Looking back to that night I really should be concerned about the package, instead of nailing my sight on my beautiful mother all tied down on the floor. Her bum cheeks seemed to jiggle as she struggles against the cold granite. Chelle give me a quick tug on my feet and shook her head in disapproval, reminding me that we are related and that the convict had returned.

He made chelle stood up from her seat and easily carried mom over his shoulder."Jump your way up chelle!!" He said, giving my sister a good slap on her bum. Chelle yelped a bit, but then she struggled herself to go up the staircase into mom's room, the convict followed behind her with mom and a package box in tow.

I was left alone, wondering as the man of the house what he will do to the women of my family. Looking down I could see the ever growing bulge visible between my legs. I tried to lick my tape off but to no avail, the fiber in microfoam tape kept soaking in my saliva. I could hear some groans and indistinguishable curses coming from the bedroom, but not more than that. Finally I heard a loud "phew" and heavy footsteps down the stairs.

"Now it’s your turn, Greg." He said as he led me to hop the staircase into mom's room. As soon as he opened the door, I was served with the sight of mom and chelle fully tied down by him. Mom as wearing a cleaveage revealing blue one piece flowery pajamas. While chelle was wearing mom's old button up and shorts polka dots pajamas. The convict had tied mom facing down with his signature elbow bindings; while chelle got her wrists tied in front of her face, but connected to some ropes around her ankles. He had buckled green rubber ballgags (probably his shopping list just now) into their mouths.

"Eeny meeny miney mo." He closed his eyes and pointed his index on them."Jennifer! You get to stay with your son tonight, Chelle pity you you will be alone." Her pulled me and mom closer"you two, face to face." He ordered. Me and mom knelt face to face, then the convict pushed up pressing together, then wound ropes around our waist, making our bodies pressing really close. "Since I'm about to be alone with Chelle, you Jen get some last treatment from me." He snickered as his hands begin to grope mom's ass, she screamed into her gag and struggled against her bonds like crazy as this time the touch was rougher and more intense than the last few times. I was disgruntled by his treatment on my mother, but yet my body reacted differently to her warmth and her rack pressing against my chest. I can feel from the way her nipples poked at me that my mom was not wearing any bra under the cotton.

"Well then Greg, enjoy your night with mom, I'll have some private time with Chelle." Hi grinned as his big veiny arms threw a bucking Chelle onto his shoulder. And so here I am alone, bound and gagged together with my sexy and somewhat aroused mom. She tried to wiggle herself free from the ropes, but however she she struggled, it just rubbed my crotch against mom's, worsening the pulse between my legs.

"Nmmmph nmmph" my mom mumbled below her gag as I tried to roll around looking for anything sharp to cut our binds. My attempt had made us tumbled a bit and slowly hiked up her nightgown's lower half. Looking over her shoulder I could see the honey toned granny panties she wore beneath her dress(she didn't wear a bra but choose to wear a covering model of panties? Ah women and their underwear).As we squirmed and rolled, both me and mom started to sweat-which makes things worse by making our skins stick together. Breathing hard and exhausted, mom leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder. Soon, we fell into a dreamless slumber.

Morning came along with several loud thuds can be heard from our door to wake us up. Slowly I raised my eyelids and see the doorknob turned a bit. When the door finally flung open, Chelle was showed on display. She wore a bright yellow monokini with her hair tied in a ponytail. Shehad a length of rope that not only tied to her waist and wrists, but it also went through her damp crotch and her long slender legs are ropes neatly like a string of large sausage. Her eyes are wet and there are red marks on her cheeks( both face and rear side)
"Let's get you two out of this." She said softly as she hobbled for a pair of scissors. We sat on the couch in a fresh set of clothes, mom sighed relief as we stretched out sore joints and muscles. "I have called the police." I said, giving my toes some rubbing it desperately needed.

"We probably need Will Smith's Neuralizer after all the crap that asshat put us through." Scowled Chelle, buttoning up a pink blouse to cover up her lingerie.
"That's not the biggest issue, he took our car! How can we get to Evelyn's place then?" Mom frowned.
"Aunt Evelyn? What's up with her??" I asked, pouring some coffee for my morning sip.
"It's your cousin's birthday next week!! Don't you remember??" Chelle laughed as she slapped my shoulder.

Ah, shite, you know that attractive cousin who was coincidentally your first crush?? Yeah, even my girlfriend knows about her.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Was afraid you'd derail somehow but no, that stayed pleasant and fun til the end.
A nice both sexes TUG story. Will read your next ones, guess that cousin will mean troubles :D Gee, all the familly has that twist !
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Interesting read and definitely worth doing some editing to clean it up. Thanks for posting! I look forward to anything else you wish to share.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

Well...it certainly gives a whole new meaning tyo the term "family ties!" :lol:

Okay, I'm sorry. Bad pun! Very bad pun!

Well done story, though! :D
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=3391#p3391

the sequesl is up, feel free to check it out :D
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

This was fun
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Damn, the invader sure had his fun at max
Tiengag5
Centennial Club