Jordan's First Judo Lesson (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jordan's First Judo Lesson (F/M)

Post by puddy300 »

Jordan arrived at the dojo five minutes early. In his hand he had a voucher for one free lesson, a 20th birthday gift from his friends. “We know just what you want,” they said, when they gave it to him. Actually, he wasn’t really into judo, so they clearly misread him. But he had the voucher, so he figured he would give it a try.

The dojo was empty, there wasn’t even anyone at the front desk. He found that odd, but he had been told that when he came he should go change into a gi and show up at the big training mat. It was supposed to be a 1-on-1, private training, so he figured that there wasn’t any need for anyone else just to receive him.

There was indeed a gi laid out for him in the changing room, white with blue trim. He put it on and left his clothes and shoes in the lockers.

As instructed, he padded barefoot into the training room, awkwardly lingering on the mat. He wondered if the time on the voucher, 1 PM, was wrong when a door opened and out stepped a woman, probably in her late twenties, with medium-length brown hair, wearing a black gi.

“Well, hello, Jordan, I’m so glad you could come,” she said. Jordan was relieved she knew his name, that meant he was in the right place. “I’m Katrina, I’ll be giving you your lesson.”

“Good to meet you.” Jordan was nervous. He hadn’t expected his teacher for this lesson to be an attractive woman, but he told himself to calm down. It was just for one hour, and it was just to learn the very basics of judo.

“Let’s get started,” said Katrina. She led him through a series of simple judo moves. Her form was impeccable, while his was understandably poor. She was nothing but encouraging, praising him for anything he did even remotely well.

As the end of the hour neared, he was getting tired. Katrina said, “You’ve been doing great. I have one more thing to show you. A little technique called hojojutsu.”

Jordan was pretty much ready to end the session and get some rest, but he said, “All right, sounds good.”

To his surprise, Katrina pulled a coil of rope from inside her gi. “Perfect. I am going to attack you, and I want you to fight me off.”

“Whoa, what?” said Jordan. Was this woman for real? He had one hour of training, how could he expect to fight her? And what did she need the rope for?”

She grinned. “Fight me off or you’ll be bound and gagged.”

Before Jordan could offer more objections, she rushed him. Not knowing what to do, he tried to dodge backward and get away, but she pounced on him, grabbing him and using a throw to toss him to the ground, her knee on his back and one of his arms pinned painfully behind him. “Hey!” he said as she started working the rope around his pinned wrist, then grabbing his other flailing arm and working rope around that one.

Jordan tried to kick her, but he had poor leverage and she ignored his feeble attempts and she tied his arms together. “You’d been doing so well, but that was a pathetic attempt to fight back,” she said.

“Why are you doing this?”

“I told you, I'm showing you the art of hojojutsu. It’s a form of bondage meant to restrain someone so that they can’t fight back.”

His arms fairly secure, she pulled him up so he was on his knees. He tried to squirm away, but her grip was tight and he quickly grew docile and allowed her to cross his ankles and start tying them together. “Gave up already?” she said, smiling. “I do like when a boy knows he’s lost.”

This suddenly did not sound like something a professional dojo instructor would say, but Jordan could do very little about the situation he was in.

Once his ankles were crossed, she lifted them up and tied them close to his wrists. Now he balanced on his knees while she held up him with a grip on one shoulder. “Can you get out?”

He struggled, but the ropes were tied in such a way that every movement caused them to feel like they were tightening. “Uh, no.”

“Excellent.” She was still behind him. “How about I keep you like this for a while?”

“But…wait, don’t–” Jordan giggled as she ran her fingers up and down the exposed soles of his bare feet. They wiggled and strained, but it did no good. He tried to keep from bursting out laughing, but once he did he couldn’t stop, the laughter echoing in the training room.

Finally she stopped, and moved around to be in front of him. “Very ticklish feet, a bad sign for a potential judo warrior. Any other ticklish parts?”

His breathing heavy, he said, “No, that’s it.”

She scoffed. “As if I wasn’t going to test.”

Reaching inside the folds of his gi near his chest, she tickled his sides, ribs, armpits, and stomach, producing giggles and laughter wherever she went. He felt helpless against her, she was free to tickle him until she wanted to stop, and no sooner. This felt like it went on forever, although it was probably only a few minutes.

When Katrina did stop, Jordan was a mess. He was trying to catch his breath, there were tears in his eyes from all the laughter, and his jaw even hurt from laughing too much. Katrina laid him on his stomach, and got out more rope. She tied his thumbs to his big toes, wrapped his arms against his body and his ankles to his thighs. His bondage was now a tight, uncompromising hogtie.

“Shouldn’t…you let me…go?” he panted.

“Last lesson,” said Katrina. “You’ve got to escape. And you’ve got, hmm,” she looked at a clock in the room. “Maybe forty, maybe forty-five minutes before the next class arrives. If you haven’t gotten free, you’ll have to suffer the embarrassment of being found here like this.”

“Wait, but I can’t mmmph,” Jordan was silenced when Katrina took the belt of her gi and used it as a cleave gag on him.

“Don’t tell me what you can’t do. Tell me what you can.”

“Mmmmmmpppph.”

She ruffled his hair. “Goodbye, my little judo boy. Good luck with your escape. I hope we meet again someday.”

As Katrina left, she turned the lights in the training room. Jordan was left, bound and gagged, in the dark. Despite her hopes, he discovered he had absolutely no chance to escape his ropes. They were too tight, the knots too well placed.

While he lay there waiting to be found, he realized something. A time when he told his friends, after having a few too many drinks, that he had fantasized about being overpowered and tied up by a woman. So that was their game. Well, he was enjoying this, now that he wasn’t being tickled. But he didn’t know how they found a judo instructor willing to do this.

After roughly forty-five minutes had passed, Jordan had not so much as loosened a single rope when the lights turned on. A very surprised judo instructor, there to get ready for his class, quickly untied him and asked him what happened.

“Um, your instructor Katrina’s lesson was pretty focused on the hojojutsu section,” Jordan said.

The instructor’s brow furrowed. “Katrina? There’s no Katrina that works here.”
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

I have tons of stories like this if you wanna check.
Good story
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Excellent story. Please post more.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Loved this story
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story. I loved the weird ending and mystery of not noting who actually tied Jordan up.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Thanks to all who replied, glad you enjoyed it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic