BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
25%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
15%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 114

LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months agoThe fact that you're highly submissive, that you have a preference for guys in Brad's age group, that you have a preference for athletic body types, that you're extroverted, have a strong liking for humiliation and an even stronger foot fetish makes you prime Brad material. Your adventurous spirit, forgiving nature and playfulness only helps to cement that further.
I mean, it makes sense why Brad would be matched for me. Although, it may seem like I may not like Brad first, I don't actually mind his harshness and his attitude but Chapter 101 scared me away from Brad without actually considering Brad as a whole. Brad and I do share a lot of the same kinks and preferences, and I have to admit, I find him really hot and some of the stuff he does really turns me on. I have a lot of favourite scenes (what I meant in my q5) and a big chunk of them are from Brad. There's just something about the way he dominates and humiliates that really gets me going and he's got a lot of seriously hot scenes. This kind of adds onto the scene (question 5) I had from the questionnaire but here's a few memorable Brad scenes in my opinion (There's certainly a lot more in the story):

Chap 29/30
Chap 14 - Brad's Revenge
Chap 11 - The Campsite
Chap 83-89 or 83-93

(Up to book IV)
While I'm in no way seeking to excuse Brad for his abusive behaviour, his pairing with Jeremy was doomed from the start. It was just an awful, awful matchup. Had Brad met someone like Joshua, then things might've gone very differently. Just saying.

Okay here's the thing: I used to be head over heels for Brad before chapter 101 and if I had to make a list before 101, he would have ranked above Nick for me (Despite his foot odour only being 13, the humiliation and degradation from Brad was amazing and what he did was some of my favourite stuff I've ever read), but the thing with Jeremy made me pause and consider Brad's personality. However, you should note that my initial impressions of Brad were only influenced on the way he treated Jeremy and I would immediately dismiss him from most good lists. Thinking about his whole personality, it really does make sense why I was put with Brad for the compatibility quiz. Although the thing with Jeremy cannot be excused, I know if Brad had met up with someone like me, the dynamics might had be very different. My views on him are definitely evolving; I might have to change my questionnaire answers :lol:
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

A-4
B- 3
c- 5
d-5
e-5
f-5
g-1
h-2
I-5
J-1
k-5
L-4
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]that1kid13[/mention]
Fun answers, buddy-boi! You seem to have quite a bit in common with [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention].

I'm honestly not too surprised by the results you got. Knowing you, I'd say these make a lot of sense.
According to the exercise, you best match out of these guys is ZACK!
In 2nd place is Mitch and in 3rd spot you've got Joshua.

Makes sense, considering all three of them radiate high levels of energy (like you) ;) Of note, Brad actually scores higher than Nick for you, and comes into 4th place, right behind Josh. Your answers also gave Andrew and Big Mike the absolute lowest scores I have yet to see, which definitely makes sense since they're both the quietest/calmest of the bunch.

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

13 is my number 😂 how are we the same?

Interesting results, if you said it’s compatibility I wonder why I scored lower with Josh coming in third. I feel like his character is the most like me 😉
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]that1kid13[/mention]
Compatibility has nothing to do with being matched with those you most resemble, though. If it did, all the subs would be matched with subs and all the doms with other doms. It's a question of whether or not your preferences align with the other guy's.

Zack is very compatible with you 'cause he has a penchant for energetic and social submissives. You also have a penchant for muscular guys in his age group. Joshua shares a lot of traits with Zack, but he doesn't score nearly as high, most notably because you're into older, beefier guys.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Makes sense I agree with you on that
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A: 5
B: 2
C: 2
D: 4
E: 5
F: 5
G: 5
H: 4
I: 3
J: 3
K: 3
L: 4

Best match for me according to the new exercise is STEVEN.
Joshua in 2nd place followed very closely by Jeremy in 3rd. No surprises there.

Last edited by bondagefreak 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 11 months ago it's very hard to choose!
Physically I would say that I am endowed by teams 1,2 and 3 but if I don't want my nostrils to suffer it will play between 1 and 3.
can you give me the advantages and disadvantages of teams 1 and 3 please?

Hey buddy,
Teams 1 and 3? Both are quite different in terms of age and dynamic. I can't really sum up the advantages and disadvantages, 'cause those are highly subjective. But I provide you with some brief reminders in the hopes that it might help refresh your memory.

Mitch and Bob are both in their mid-40s. Both are fun-loving and very hands-on types with lots of ropesmanship skills. Both of them are endowed with phenomenally strong smelling-footwear and both seem to enjoy verbal teasing and taunting a lot...particularly Mitch.

Ryan and Corey are both in their early-20s, but are very different from each other.
Ryan is smooth-spoken, sly, charismatic, and highly skilled with rope, not to mention a bit sadistic. Corey is accursed with notoriously strong-smelling footwear, but is very aloof and generally quite passive. He'd get off on watching you squirm in your restraints and moan in your gag, but he'd be perfectly content just sitting there and letting Ryan take care of trussing you up tight.

If any of this is a bit vague, I'd suggest giving their respective stories a re-read before making your choice ;)

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I think some of you know what TIERMAKER is; basically, you can make your tier list with customised tier levels and images to rank. I remembered about it today and decided to make one with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s characters.

I had a lot of fun making it. The tier names are pretty self-explanatory.
I think it would be interesting for others to rank the characters as well and share it here! :D
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 10 months ago I think some of you know what TIERMAKER is; basically, you can make your tier list with customised tier levels and images to rank. I remembered about it today and decided to make one with @bondagefreak's characters.

I had a lot of fun making it. The tier names are pretty self-explanatory.
I think it would be interesting for others to rank the characters as well and share it here! :D
I am willing to forgive Brad! I would let him dominate me.
JustaDreamer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JustaDreamer »

A: 5
B: 1
C: 4
D: 1
E: 3
F: 4
G: 3
H: 1
I: 3
J: 4
K: 4
L: 2
Last edited by JustaDreamer 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JustaDreamer[/mention]
Hey there! Always glad to see a new face pop up. Welcome aboard! ;)
I, unfortunately, cannot run your exercise answers as is. As specified directly on the exercise instructions, no decimals and/or ranges are permitted. As soon as you edit your results, I'll be more than happy to run your answers through the score sheet. Very much looking forward to seeing who you're compatible with. Same thing applies to you as well [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]!
SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.
Cheers!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JustaDreamer[/mention]
Hey buddy. Glad to see your answers fixed!
Your results were particularly difficult to analyse; firstly because all twelve candidates scored quite low in your case and secondly because your answers kept resulting in near-unbreakable ties. After giving added weight to some of the more critical questions, three contestants came out on top.

According the this exercise, your best match out of these guys is JOSHUA!
Your 2nd best match would be Nick, and in 3rd spot you've got Big Mike.
These results are really surprising to me considering how very different those three are from each other.

Brad would've been fourth, followed closely by Andrew. Out of the nine candidates with more dominant streaks, Shawn appears to be the one least compatible for you, even with the bonus points that went his way due to your preference for his age group.

Are these results at all similar to what you were expecting and/or hoping for?

JustaDreamer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JustaDreamer »

Joshua is one of my favorite characters, so I guess you can say I did get the results I wanted! I can't wait tor read more of this story, I've been reading your stories since June - August 2021 on deviantart.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
A5
B 2
C 5
D3
E5
F5
G3
H5
I1
J1
K1
L2
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention]
Hey buddy! Really glad to finally get your answers.
I've been wondering where they would land you.

Your answers weren't difficult to analyse, in that multiple candidates came out ahead but none of them were tied.
I know you have a thing for Shawn and Nick, but unfortunately, neither of them took the cake.

According to this latest exercise (and even the previous one), your best match is ZACK!
Your 2nd best match is Nick, followed very closely by Mitch in 3rd place.

Hopefully, these results aren't too disappointing for you. I thought Shawn would score higher, but he's tied with Josh for 6th place. Bob and Brad respectively came in 4th and 5th spot. Out of the twelve dominant/dominant-leaning candidates, Andrew was your poorest match. Are these results similar to what you were expecting?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE: UPDATE

HERE IS THE RESULT BREAKDOWN FOR THOSE WHO'VE PARTICIPATED SO FAR.
TO PARTICIPATE, FOLLOW THIS LINK: COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE
HOPEFULLY, MANY MORE PARTICIPANTS TO COME!

OFFICER BOB
@Straitjacketed
@CorbD91
@Subboi

MITCH
@ChairBoy
@GoBucks
@squirrel

ZACK
@Stormee
@Sockgaggedman
@Bradstick
@maliki
@Ossassin
@DeeperThanRed
@TheAllrounder
@Whitestorm
@fratboydanny
@socjuc
@Msueta@2

NICK
@Guardianbound
@OrdinaryWorld
@Socksbound
@sock slave boy
@Pup Wingletang

BRAD
@Tsuhaya
@Hornysub
@LittleGagged13

SHAWN
@ShadowHusky
@CrownedLoy76
@Starcomet

ANDREW
@socksniffer27
@gag1195
@gaggedfeety
@Footsub123
@4toes
@Mummybag

BIG MIKE
@wataru14
@Lovethemsocks

JOSHUA
@KidnappedCowboy
@The slave
@Pup
@thespy
@JustaDreamer

ETHAN
@Red86
@Wedgieboy69

STEVEN
@Bootmark
@bondagefreak

JEREMY
@Volobond

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.
PM ME OR POST IN THE COMMENTS IF CLARIFICATIONS ARE NEEDED.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST A QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW
HOUSE ARREST 2 IS FINALLY OUT!

Synopsis: AFTER WITNESSING THE ENFORCED GROUNDING OF HIS BEST FRIEND'S NOTORIOUSLY TROUBLESOME OLDER BROTHER SHANE (THE SAME SHANE FEATURED IN EASY PREY 1), OUR IMPRESSIONABLE NARRATOR IS TRANSFIXED WITH THOUGHTS PERTAINING TO THE 17-YEAR-OLD TEEN'S GRUELING PREDICAMENT; THAT OF BEING KEPT UNDER STRICT HOUSE ARREST BY HIS POLICE-DAD, AS WELL AS BEING BOUND & GAGGED FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE SUMMER.

WITH OFFICER BOB OFF TO WORK AND ON DUTY DURING MOST WEEKDAYS, OUR NARRATOR AND HIS FRIEND HAVE THE PLACE PRETTY MUCH TO THEMSELVES AND SPEND THE START OF SUMMER ENJOYING FREE REIGN OVER THE HEAVILY RESTRAINED AND VERY MUCH HELPLESS PRISONER, WHO WOULD ORDINARILY POSE A SERIOUS THREAT TO THEM.

DRIVEN TO THE BRINK OF MADNESS, NOT ONLY BY THE OVERSIZED GAG AND STRICT BONDS IMPOSED BY HIS OWN FATHER, BUT ALSO BY THE TWO 15-YEAR-OLD TEENS LEFT IN CHARGE OF HIM EACH DAY, SHANE'S MIND BECOMES DEADSET ON EXACTING REVENGE. ANY SORT OF REVENGE.

FOLLOW ALONG AS HE STRIVES TO BRING HIS PLANS TO FRUITION AND ENJOY THE MANY TWISTS & TURNS THIS DRAMA-FILLED, ILLUSTRATED TALE HAS TO OFFER!

Tags: EXTREME BONDAGE, OVERSIZED GAGS, PRISONER RESTRAINTS, SLEEPING BAGS, SMELLY SOCKS & FOOTWEAR, GROUNDING, HOUSE ARREST, DUCT TAPE, PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S OLDER BROTHER, PROTAGONIST VS FRIEND'S DAD, POLICE OFFICER, MANY-VS-ONE SCENARIOS, ETC

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]JustaDreamer[/mention] [mention]dbavr[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* POLL RESULTS *

SUBS: BEST TEAM TO BE BOUND UP BY & LEFT AT THE MERCY OF?
SWITCHES: BEST TEAM TO PLAY WITH & BE LEFT AT THE DEVICES OF?
DOMS: BEST TEAM TO TRUSS UP & HAVE COMPLETELY AT YOUR MERCY?

TEAM PHIL & JOSH TAKES THE WIN!
TEAM "NICK & SHAWN" AND TEAM "MITCH AND BOB" ARE TIED FOR 2ND SPOT.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]LittleGagged13[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]JustaDreamer[/mention] [mention]dbavr[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow...interesting result. I find this perplexing somewhat. Wouldn't have thought this outcome ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] your poll questions always throw your audience into deep contemplation.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *
NO VOTING THIS TIME. REPONSES IN THE COMMENTS.

Are you of the opinion that some gags are more fitting than others, depending on the receiver, scenario and reason for the gag being imposed? Would you fish the same gag (eg: socks from the same wearer) each time, irrespective of the victim and irrespective of the circumstances surrounding the gagging? Or would you favour different gags depending on the guy being gagged and depending on the occasion?

D'you feel as though some guys' worn socks/jockstraps/boxers are more fitting for specific occasions (eg: prank kidnapping, consensual tugs, non-consensual tugs, bedroom foreplay, stashing away of a prisoner, enforced curfew, revenge, discipline) or would you go for the same gags pretty much each time...irrespective of the occasion?

Eg: If one of the forum subs was being manhandled and bound up by a group of guys and you were asked to fetch a gag to keep him quiet, would you go for the same gag as if you were consensually fooling around with one of your bound & helpless friends?

If you feel as though some gags are more appropriate for certain circumstances, do share specific examples.
Eg "Yes, I think the inflatable bulb gag is best suited for sleepsack-enforced curfews. X guy's socks are best suited for prank kidnappings. X guy's socks are best suited for keeping someone stashed away and quiet. X guy's jockstrap is best used for bedroom foreplay. This gag is best suited to keep X guy quiet. X guy's socks are best suited for mouthy, obnoxious subs. X gag is awesome for dishing out justice and keeping villains quiet." Etc.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

May I try?

"Eg: If one of the forum subs was being manhandled and bound up by a group of guys and you were asked to fetch a gag to keep him quiet, would you go for the same gag as if you were consensually fooling around with one of your bound & helpless friends?"

I think the same gag used is kind of a wasted opportunity isn't it? If someone is into something vs not that will have an influence, and also if you have an opportunity to get even, or induce your own level of discipline, why not do so? :mrgreen: regardless if it ends up backfiring on you later on...

Some gags are more appropriate based on a given situation. Its a hierarchy of what to use and when. Chronic annoyances well they would get a jock strap. Bulb gag is neutral i find, cold. Other guy's socks are the best, especially if they are loud (as you know Bondagefreak lol). The louder they are the dirtier to utilize :lol: . Gagging with the subs own socks well that is a too gentle, to be used if someone is co-operating and ought not to be really punished.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I beleive the punishment should fit the chrime, and always use the right tool for the job. There are almost as many gags as reasons to use them.

Don't use your worst gag for a minor punishment. Save something for when it's truly needed.

Nasty tasting gags have a time and place, but so do truly silent ones, or ones that leave the wearer drooling uncontrollably. Dispite what Red Green taught us, duct tape isn't always the answer.

That'd my 2 cents
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Absolutely gotta use different gags depending on the victim/situation. Am I pranking a friend or getting revenge? Gonna bust out the stinky objects! Am I in a more romantic situation? Gonna use the sub's preferred gag, or a gag better suited for some long term silence. Does the victim like stinky socks and musky odors? then those socks are stay far away from him! Am I trying to work fast and get something to shut them up? Socks, handkerchief, tie, tape, whatever is in arm's reach until I can better shut them up!

Humans are creatures of habit, and we all tend to have preferred or favorite things. Gags and restraints are no different. But there are lots of options and circumstances to always limit yourself to just one or two gags!
My M/M Stories Here
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
* NEW POLL *
NO VOTING THIS TIME. REPONSES IN THE COMMENTS.

Are you of the opinion that some gags are more fitting than others, depending on the receiver, scenario and reason for the gag being imposed? Would you fish the same gag (eg: socks from the same wearer) each time, irrespective of the victim and irrespective of the circumstances surrounding the gagging? Or would you favour different gags depending on the guy being gagged and depending on the occasion?

D'you feel as though some guys' worn socks/jockstraps/boxers are more fitting for specific occasions (eg: prank kidnapping, consensual tugs, non-consensual tugs, bedroom foreplay, stashing away of a prisoner, enforced curfew, revenge, discipline) or would you go for the same gags pretty much each time...irrespective of the occasion?

Eg: If one of the forum subs was being manhandled and bound up by a group of guys and you were asked to fetch a gag to keep him quiet, would you go for the same gag as if you were consensually fooling around with one of your bound & helpless friends?

If you feel as though some gags are more appropriate for certain circumstances, do share specific examples.
Eg "Yes, I think the inflatable bulb gag is best suited for sleepsack-enforced curfews. X guy's socks are best suited for prank kidnappings. X guy's socks are best suited for keeping someone stashed away and quiet. X guy's jockstrap is best used for bedroom foreplay. This gag is best suited to keep X guy quiet. X guy's socks are best suited for mouthy, obnoxious subs. X gag is awesome for dishing out justice and keeping villains quiet." Etc.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr

I am one to think that the gag must suit the crime so to speak. Therefore, depending on the context, an appropriate gag should be incurred on a sub.

For example, if you're rushing, then the closet gag will do, whether it's a clean sock, or the smelliest sock on earth, or a piece of a cloth, or just rolls and rolls of duct tape. It's just whatever's closet.

Another example, If you're punishing a sub, then use a gag they'd hate or something uncomfortable, like smelly socks/jockstrap, a ball gag and some tape.

A romantic encounter should be the gag a sub enjoys I think.

For a sleeping bag induced sleep, something they won't choke on like a ball gag or a muzzle will work. Something that can be took off easily in the case of an emergency.

For a hazing, easily go for multiple rancid socks and tape them in good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic