MEMOIRS OF WINNIE - Sunlight (M/F) for May 6, 2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

MEMOIRS OF WINNIE - Sunlight (M/F) for May 6, 2023

Post by Switcher1313 »

MEMOIRS OF WINNIE

Moonlight

The room is darkened…lit only by a few candles. Outside, the night has fully taken hold. Stars wink in the sky and the early rising full moon shines its pale white light through the open window. It shines on my body. I have shed all of my clothing and I sit in the middle of the large tatami mat…waiting.

My legs are folded beneath me and my hands are folded in my lap. My long brown hair cascades down my shoulders somewhat concealing my shapely breasts. My nipples are already long and hard from anticipation. Soon enough, my ability to move will cease. Soon, my destiny will not be my own. Soon, I will be…bound.

The door behind me swings open. Only the rush of air alerts me. All is quiet except for the chirp of crickets in the summer air. A breeze flows into the room and tickles my bare skin. Its coolness raises gooseflesh on my arms.

And then, he is behind me. One arm encircles me in a strong but tender embrace. I know that he is reaching for something.

“Are you ready, precious one?” he asks.

“Yes master,” I answer softly, my voice suffused with emotion.

He takes the means of my restraint in one hand and rubs my arm. Its fibers drawn across my flesh makes me sigh. There are no secrets with my master, for he knows what I am thinking…what I need. He slowly drags the rope across my flat stomach, up to between my breasts. It encircles the twin orbs of my breasts as if anointing them. He grazes my nipples and I sigh again. He chuckles softly.

My master takes my arms and has me grip the opposite elbow. The first loop is wound around my arms and he works slowly and methodically. I can feel every strand, loop and knot and soon my arms are immobilized behind my back. He takes the long rope and winds it in an intricate pattern around my arms and my body. My arms are pinned further and my breasts are being squeezed sensually.

With my arms thus restrained, my Master kisses my neck softly and I moan softly. I am now bound and quite helpless.

Now, my Master takes a long silken cloth and he rubs my ensnared body. He focuses on my breasts and its softness makes me groan in delight. I can feel the wetness trickling out of my womanhood now, but my ultimate pleasure must wait. He startles me as he whips the cloth into my mouth cleaving my lips with the gag. He tightens the cloth at the nape of my neck and I have now been silenced.

He gently lays me down and I comply…helpless to resist. He moves between my legs, preventing me from closing them. I have no choice but to expose myself. He glances down and smiles, obviously gratified at the copious moisture leaking from between my legs. His hands explore my body, knowing I cannot stop him. Of course, his touch is welcome and I writhe in sheer pleasure as he slowly caresses my body. His touch is electric and I fidget and writhe beneath him.

He obviously believes I am moving too much. He takes more rope. Even in the pale moonlight, I can see the red strands in his hands. He binds my ankles to my thighs so I cannot straighten my legs. I lay with my legs wide apart and bound. There is no fleeing now.

His head dips down between my legs and I groan loudly as his tongue spears my vulnerable slit. My sparse pubic hair provides little defense as his tongue torments me endlessly. Seconds tick by like centuries as he expertly uses his mouth to inflict the most exquisite sensual torture on me.

I am groaning constantly now. The ropes and gag now hold me in thrall. I am now my Master’s slave. He can do anything he wants with me, yet he chooses to give me the gift of pleasure.

Oh, but I’m so close, but he will not permit me to cum so easily. When I am at the brink, he withdraws, but I resist the urge to complain, fearful that he will punish me…or deny me the ultimate pleasure.

But his mouth has returned now and the thrumming in my crotch has returned tenfold. He plays my body like a violin. My control is slipping away now.

I glance at the moonlit sky and as clouds slowly obscure the moon, I give out a cry as my orgasm overwhelms me like a tsunami. My mind takes flight among the clouds.

I am freed of the ropes when my senses return and my master has disrobed. I embrace him as he enters me again, using his manhood. I groan again as he sates his own need. Our bodies and groans become one in that moonlit room.

----

This is something I just thought of last night, but if there is enough interest, I may turn it into a longer story.
Last edited by Switcher1313 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Excellent, detailed descriptions. It would be most interesting to see what you could do with this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree, it would be interesting to see where you take this, to discover how Winnie became his to enjoy, and the descriptions are excellent
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thanks so much [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. I'm working on the 2nd chapter now.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

DUSK

The sun was setting across the land and the fading rays of the great heavenly orb bathed the room in a reddish glow.

He has been thoroughly subdued. Using both hands to part my long black hair from my face, I gaze down at the male form on the bed. He is wearing naught but a pair of tight black briefs. His limbs have been stretched to the four corners of the bed. He is also adorned by leather cuffs at wrists and ankles. These cuffs have sturdy clips on them which I have attached to the chains strategically located on my bed. His face is covered with one of my discarded stockings. His mouth has been stuffed with my panties. I have even wound black tape around his mouth and eyes, denying him from speaking and seeing.

He has seen my naked form, but since this is my last day and night with him, I choose to deny him that pleasure. Also, I want him to feel the other sensations I intend to inflict upon him.

He has been most cooperative as our bodies intertwined earlier, but I promised him even more. He submitted to the bindings I have placed upon him. Thus he cannot see my green eyes flash with the fire of desire. My white skin flushes with the need to dominate. I am tall and statuesque. My breasts rises in controlled breathing as I gaze on the helpless male.

He has been bound by my hand in the past. I have bound him to chairs, posts and on the floor in all manner of attire. Even when I strip him of all dignity, he gladly submits. He groans in mixed pleasure and pain as I bound him tightly, teased him, flogged him and tortured him.

It will be difficult to leave, but I must. There is no more challenge here. I have battered his defenses now and I crave a new conquest.

I sigh as I gracefully settle on the bed. My hands reach out and softly touch his exposed armpits. He titters nervously and then his laughter erupts as I tickle him anew. He screams as my hands move down his defenseless body. I torment his chest, stomach and thighs. I move down to his feet and torture his bare soles with fingernails, chopsticks and hairbrush. My evil laughter serves as counterpoint to his helplessness.

After several long minutes of tickle torture, I straddle him. He gulps in air through his nose. His chest heaves and I wipe my hands across it, feeling the sweat pouring from his body. His brown flesh is almost hairless. I now stroke my fingertips softly across his exposed flesh down to his stomach. I position myself between his splayed legs and stroke his wide-open thighs. I graze the edge of his briefs and he shudders even as he moans.

I can see the manly flesh bulging from his tight underwear. I lay soft hands upon it feeling its rigidity. It is the only part of his body that is hard. All resistance and strength has been drained from him. I stroke with one then both hands and he groans some more.

Finally, I take the scissors and slowly cut off the garment and his cock springs free from its imprisonment. His crotch has been shaved smooth.

“So, you followed my instructions, slave! Good! But, let’s see if you did a good job,” I said.

My hands explored his exposed crotch and I nod appreciatively at the skin that had been thoroughly denuded. I even use the soft pads of my feet to tantalize his cock. It is hard now with moisture leaking from its tip.

This delectable morsel is too enticing to ignore. I engulf his flesh with my mouth and suck. He pulls at his bonds, but his resistance is futile. My tongue tastes his flesh and as it laps at the tip of his cock, the final drops of resistance is drained. He lies still now as I use my mouth on his manhood. He gasps. His hands curl into fists and open. His toes curl. I know how badly he needs to cum.

But I cruelly stretch the moment. He squirms pathetically beneath me, enslaved by my mouth.

Finally, I use my hand to stroke up and down the rigid shaft. He trembles now as the pleasure has built to an incredibly high level. For him, nothing exists but the waves of pleasure that I have inflicted upon him. There is no more strength nor resistance left in him. He is now focused on his male member, which I hold firmly in my hand.

His hips undulate according to my strokes. Slowly, I speed up my hand. His groans increase in volume as he approaches his sought for release.

“Cum for me now slave!” I order.

It is as if a dam had broken. His seed spurts forth and I direct it all over his naked body. His warm semen bathes him, but he is oblivious, for the pleasure has become his all. Finally, his climax is over and I wipe my hand on his flesh.

The sun has set. It is time to leave.

----

So what do you think [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention]?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Because you asked, I will say first that this segment is not to my personal liking. None the less, it is well written with good descriptive detail. The relationship between the two segments is not clear to me, they appear to be standalone. Please do not take this as a discouragement to your writing.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Sadly I have to agree with the esteemed [mention]GreyLord[/mention], this segment doesn’t appeal to my personal tastes, and I found the switch from M/F to F/M broken and not the continued tale of Winnie. Although there’s no disputing the high quality of your writing and your ability to describe the action. So I too hope this won’t prove to be a discouragement with your future writing
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Apologies [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] if the second installment was not to your liking. Maybe I should have explained my intention.

You are, of course, correct in assuming Winnie was the speaker in the first installment. But the second chapter was not her. The chapters involve two different main characters and I intended to weave a story involving these two.

I do appreciate your feedback and I will always use them as my guiding light in weaving my stories. I hope you'll trust me and stay with the story.

At least, wait until the next 1 or 2 installments?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Switcher1313[/mention], please be certain that I will stick with you.
Spy Task Force Completed
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago @Switcher1313, please be certain that I will stick with you.
Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. The next installment is a bit of a set-up so bondage may be minimal.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

SUNLIGHT

Winnie sipped the steaming mug of freshly brewed coffee. She brushed aside a lock of her wavy brown hair as she went through the messages on her phone. She had awakened early and had gone on her customary walk. She felt better after a bit of exercise and a cup of coffee. She still wore her dark blue tank top and matching shorts, but had taken off her sneakers and socks. After toweling herself off, she curled up on the couch with her coffee and gotten her phone.

Anyone looking at Winnie would immediately notice the long and lean body. She had long legs, perky breasts and lovely behind. Her face was attractive in a girl-next-door type of way. She worked as a model and part-time real estate agent. Between the two jobs, she had managed to get by quite well.

A message caught her attention. Her agent, Alice, had referred a modeling job for her. When she checked out the name of the photographer, she found that aside from his more conventional jobs, he had also engaged in fetish photography. It had been a while since she had gotten a gig in the fetish scene so she was curious. Still, Alice had referred and vouched for him, so she texted Alice that she would take the job.

----

Winnie was surprised when she drove to the address that Alice had given her. It was a large mansion located in a rather exclusive village. There was a speaker box near the gate and the latter swung open when she announced who she was. She was able to spot a camera by the gate. The driveway was quite long and a fully functioning fountain greeted her as she drove up to the house.

Clad in a body-hugging burgundy dress, sheer black stockings and black pumps, Winnie took out her outfit bag from the trunk and walked to the door, marveling at the well-trimmed shrubbery and dignified façade. The door opened and a uniformed butler waited to greet her. She was somewhat surprised to see the butler was female.

She wore a black knee-length skirt, white blouse and black blazer. She also had sheer black nylons and pumps with a3-inch heels. The tall woman spoke in a husky voice, “Good morning, Ms. Winnie. I am Sara. Mr. Dalton is waiting for you.”

Sara took Winnie’s bag and carried it easily, showing that the woman was not only tall, but quite strong. Winnie’s bag was packed with her stuff and it was borne easily by the butler. They entered a large study, which was filled by bookshelves. Winnie walked around and noted a varied range of subjects, from photography to nature, science and literature.

“Good morning, Winnie!”

Winnie turned to see a man emerging from another door hidden between two large bookshelves. He was wearing jeans and a black sweater. She looked up at the tall man and saw a ruggedly handsome face capped with curly black hair. He was easily six feet tall and he moved with an athletic gait.

“Vincent Dalton, at your service!” he said while extending a hand.

When Winnie reached for his hand, she was surprised that he took her hand and lightly kissed it. The archaic greeting amused her yet left a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach. He had smoldering blue eyes which seemed to take in her body at a glance. Her cheeks colored slightly under the scrutiny.

“Yes, indeed! You will do nicely! But where are my manners? May I get you a drink?” asked Vince.

“Just a bottle of cool water please! The day is rather hot!” said Winnie. Vince used the intercom on the wall and the butler soon came with two bottles of frosty water and two glasses. Vince had her sit on a chair in front of a large and ornate wooden desk. He took a chair opposite her. Winnie was charmed by his easygoing manner and straightforwardness.

I breezed through the photo shoot. My first costume was a warrior-princess type. Imagine a bikini over which golden cups were fitted over my breasts and a metal-studded skirt. I held a shield and sword. Fortunately, these were props so they weren’t too heavy. The next sequence was a bit more interesting. My armor and weapons were removed leaving me in a golden bikini. My wrists were wrapped in leather cuffs. A short length of chain connected them and I posed with my hands fettered in front of me. The chain was then clipped to a hook on the floor and I posed as if I couldn’t get away. Leather cuffs were added to my ankles and the final sequence had my chained wrists hooked up to a metal pole so that my arms were overhead. My ankles cuffs were also chained together.

I really got into the role of helpless prisoner and I spent the last few shots with my eyes closed, acutely feeling helpless and imagining all the things that Vince might do to me.

I was roused from my reverie when Vince lowered my arms from the pole and removed the leather cuffs from my wrists and ankles. I felt flushed and I was sure that I blushed a bit.

It was only later that Vince admitted to me that the sunlight streaming through the windows spotlighting my exposed body made me look almost ethereal.

“Good job! You’re a natural!” enthused Vince. He seemed to be looking at me closely and I felt the warmth flood my cheeks.

After I had dressed, Vince handed me my check and asked me, “I have another job offer to you, if you’re interested.”

Needless to say I was intrigued, so I agreed.

----

I stood against the metal pole. This time my wrists and elbows were firmly roped and cinched behind this sturdy implement. I was again wearing the skimpy golden bikini. Vince made sure that I couldn’t move for he had roped my ankles together and then to the pole. He stood before me, clad in his boxers and he was kissing my neck and breasts.

“This is some modeling gig you’ve got lined up for me,” I teased him.

“You gotta admit, it pays well and think of the…fringe benefits,” he teased back.

I chuckled even as his hands roamed all over my helpless body. Soon, I would be losing the golden bikini to reveal the full treasures of my body. What Vince doesn’t know is that…I would’ve done this gig for free.

I started as Vince started removing the knots that held up my bra….
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Switcher1313 wrote: 1 year ago ... The next installment is a bit of a set-up so bondage may be minimal.
That is never a problem if the story calls for it. Besides, I thought the bondage in SUNLIGHT was perfectly adequate and matched your story development perfectly. Good job, [mention]Switcher1313[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great writing, nice chapter
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you [mention]laz[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention].

I'm working on two stories at once here, so the next update may take a week.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic