Germany 1982 (MMFF/mmff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago I just read the whole series (which is also posted in the archives section, first chapter here) again a few days ago, and I was wondering who in the others was most likely to still be playing TUGs.
It just reminded me (brought it home) that I am getting older. This adventure was 40 years ago. We are getting old [mention]Canuck100[/mention] :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago I just read the whole series (which is also posted in the archives section, first chapter here) again a few days ago, and I was wondering who in the others was most likely to still be playing TUGs.
It just reminded me (brought it home) that I am getting older. This adventure was 40 years ago. We are getting old @Canuck100 :lol:
In the archives we have stories that happened in the 1950’s and 1960’s, so we’re far from being the oldest! 😉
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago In the archives we have stories that happened in the 1950’s and 1960’s, so we’re far from being the oldest! 😉
That made me feel better... :lol:

Would be fun to know if any of the people we used to chat with on the board are still enjoying bondage.

DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Love it,I remember reading this on old forms too x
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

DommeKirsten wrote: 2 years ago Love it,I remember reading this on old forms too x
It was always fun trying to write a chapter that would fit in the editors maximum number of characters. Luckily nowadays we don't have that issue anymore. Thanks for reading.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic