The Camping Trip - A work by Bondagefreak m/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

downlover wrote: 3 years ago Alright, so for all who wished to read the rest, I have some bad news for y'all. I do not seem to have chapters 5 to 11. I'm not sure what happened, and I don't have any time to try to do a deep recover from my last computer. Therefore, I will be posting what I have from 12 onwards.
You might as well not even post what you have missing that much. It's wrong of you to hold it hostage from the author [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and nobody is going to thank you for doing that just because you are desperate for attention. Post one chapter *disappear for another year*

You can keep it to yourself. Bye!
downlover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downlover »

Chapter 13 - Back To Reality

My dad and uncles eventually came back and I was freed and allowed to refresh myself and eat.

Suffice it to say, I spent the entire afternoon and evening sulking my dad and being grumpy as f*ck with everyone. Understandably so.

I unlocked my phone to check if everything was intact and at least it seemed my dad hadn't gone browsing through it.

Evening came quickly...all too quickly, especially since I'd spent half the day "lying" in bed.

My cousins retreated to their tent and Joe brought his cot over to join them.
Me, my dad and my two other uncles took the first tent and got in our bags.

To my great relief, my dad didn't insist that I zip up in two bags.
In fact, he didn't even insist I zip up in my red one.

I was glad to be allowed to sleep normally and I was rock hard from being partially zipped inside my new, super thick red back.

I hate to admit it, but part of me...a very small part of me, actually hoped my dad would get up and restrain me like I'd been restrained the night before.

That didn't happen though.

No.
In fact, the rest of the trip was pretty uneventful, even with my slightly older cousin Nate fooling around all the time.

Suffice it to say, our long weekend trip was soon over and I was back to school, studying hard and getting good grades.

Weeks went by. Months went by.
Normal life resumed and my dad and I never really spoke about what had happened on that early-autumn night.

Not a single day went by that I didn't jerk off to the thought of being bundled up and strapped down like I'd been that night.
But I didn't dare tell anyone about my weird fetish...certainly not my parents.

My dad kept my red sleeping bag in storage, along with his other bags, so I never really got the chance sneak it into my room.

Everything seemed to be pretty much back to normal...up until the week of my 18th birthday.

Chapter 14 - The Birthday Present

About a week before my 18th birthday, my dad told me he had something special for my much anticipated dawning into adulthood.

Two days after my 18th, I arrived at my dad's place and went up to my room.
I'd be staying here during the next two weeks, like I'd been doing for the past six years, spending time with both my mom and dad every month.

My dad was out, probably still at work.
So I just went into the living room and started gaming a bit.

He arrived a bit later than usual, just a bit past 6 pm.
As usual, he was wearing his grey sports cap, his thick leather jacket, with a thin, sleeveless white shirt underneath and his dirty jeans and work boots.

I wanted to let him change out of his sweaty clothes and settle in before pestering him about my gift, but he just walked into the living room, boots and all, and threw his heavy leather jacket onto the couch.

I paused my game and looked at him with an excited smile.
"So?" I asked, a big smile spread across my face. "What d'you get me?"

"Haha...alright, but you'll need to close your eyes for this one." my dad laughed, motioning for me to sit down on the couch while he went to fetch whatever it was he'd been waiting to give me.

I closed my eyes and heard him shuffling some stuff around in his room.
"No peeking." he said, walking back to the living room with my present in tow.

"Alright. Keep your eyes closed." he told me, sitting himself right behind me on the couch.

I was expecting something big and expensive...but what I got was something completely different.

My dad took my arms, pulled my hands behind my back and suddenly, I felt the cold embrace of steel lock around my wrists and knew that I'd just been handcuffed.
"What are you...mmmpphhh!" I cried out, right before my dad wrapped a muscular arm around my torso and clamped his big hand over my lower face.

"You remember our camping trip two years ago?" he asked me, speaking right into my ear while keeping a solid grip over my face. "Well...I did manage to get a good look at your phone...and I was pretty surprised by what I saw there." he said, a feeling of intense dread suddenly washing over me.

"I've also been checking the network activity this past year." he continued. "Seems like you're really into being tied up and restrained, son."

I was speechless.
Not because of the handgag, but because I'd been found out...by my own dad!

He'd been on my phone and he'd been tracking my web searches. My mind scrambled in an attempt to conjure up some form of defence, but it was hopeless. The evidence he had against me was simply too damning to try and plead innocence.

"I just wish you'd told me you had a thing for sleeping bags...and bondage and all that." he continued. "It is kinda weird, but there's some weirder shit than that going on today, son. At least you're not into drugs or anything..."

This couldn't be real. This had to be a bad dream or something.

"I don't mind tying you up every now and then, son. In fact, I've always had a lot of fun tying up and gagging your uncles when I was a teenager." he told me.

Still, I didn't find the strength to respond.
I was still shaken by the revelation that my dad had known about my dark fetishes, all along.

"Your mom can't know about this. She wouldn't understand." he warned. To which I nodded and whimpered mildly. "If ever she learns about this, I'm never gonna tie you up again."

My dad finally let my face go, but warned me to stay quiet.

I hung my head low, too ashamed to say or do anything.

"Alright, I've got about a hundred meters of rope right here." he said, pulling a big cardboard box next to the couch.
"I used to be pretty darn good at this back when I was a scout. Used to rope the other guys up all the time..." he mumbled.

"D'you need to use the bathroom?" he asked.

"No..." I answered in a low tone, shaking my head mildly.

"Okay, just checking...'cause by the time I'm done trussing you up, you won't be going anywhere." he warned, dragging me up in a standing position.

I stood up, standing a good half-foot shorter than my dad and having little choice but to obey.
He was much bigger and much, much stronger than I was.

"Alright son...happy 18th birthday." my dad finally said, ruffling up my short, golden hair. "Now it's time I show you what it means to be roped up and helpless."
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago
downlover wrote: 3 years ago Alright, so for all who wished to read the rest, I have some bad news for y'all. I do not seem to have chapters 5 to 11. I'm not sure what happened, and I don't have any time to try to do a deep recover from my last computer. Therefore, I will be posting what I have from 12 onwards.
You might as well not even post what you have missing that much. It's wrong of you to hold it hostage from the author @bondagefreak and nobody is going to thank you for doing that just because you are desperate for attention. Post one chapter *disappear for another year*

You can keep it to yourself. Bye!
I’m in agreement. I was piping mad about this, legitimately one of the best stories on the board and all you had to do was post it.

It’s great you saved it, but if you posted it 100% 2 years ago we wouldn’t of lost 5-11. You posted 1-4, tantalized us to beg for the rest, definitely a source of frustration.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]StealthAlex[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Harlequinn22[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention]

You guys were all pretty pissed about what happened to this tale and how it was basically held hostage and kept from me (and you). This was one of my most popular tales on the old board, and I know that many of you were really disappointed that it was irretrievably lost.

Reviving this has been on the back of my mind for several years now, so I'm happy to announce that the time has finally arrived.

THE CAMPING TRIP IS BACK, GUYS!
UNDER A NEW AND IMPROVED ALIAS

DAD/SON, COLD-WEATHER CAMPING, NON-CONSENSUAL BONDAGE, HANDGAGS, SOCKS & LOTS LOTS MORE...

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

You have my full, and undivided attention ***jaw hits the floor***
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago You have my full, and undivided attention ***jaw hits the floor***
!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] I just remembered your old username was ColonelShuffle, hence why I didn't initially tag you in my announcement two days ago. Either way, I'm glad I remember what your old alias was. I know you enjoyed this tale a lot, so you're bound to enjoy EP4 a lot 8-)

P.s- Scroll up two posts above this one to see the announcement.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic