First time m/mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time m/mf

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Hello everyone,

I am going to tell you about the first time I tied up someone. I was 12 years old and I had some tendency to tied up games since I can remember. I loved to see the damsels in distress even as a kid.

I got my first opportunity to tie up someone when I was in my grandma's house alone with two friends my age (whose manes I changed). Jonny, a dorky kid with a great sense of humour and Lisa, super girly girl and my crush at the time.

We were alone and we had to wait another two hours before going to our afternoon class. So like kids we decided to play cops and robbers. I would love to reproduce the conversation that lead to this, but I honestly can't remember. I can say that my brain immediately saw an opportunity here.

As we played I suggested ever so innocently that we could play the part where the robber kidnaps his victims, that could be them. :twisted:
They agreed. Jackpot!

I pretended to point a gun at them and had them sit down. Jonny on a chair and Lisa on the couch. I didn't had any rope for Jonny so I used his charger. The chargers at that time had really long and flexible wires so used it to tie his hand behind his back and them to ther chair.

Lisa I tied her up with her scarf. Lucky for me her scarf was really long and had small cotton colored balls on each end holded by small strings (fashion oh well). So I wraped her arms at elbow height really tight and then tie some of the balls to each other and told her that. I still remember the look on her face! :lol:

She knew she couldn't try to separate her arms without ripping her scarf. The same way Jonny had no where to go without ripping his charger wire. Props to me! I was a clever kid, even if I didn't had anything decent to tie them with I found a way to keep them secured. I could gag them with some cloths from the kitchen, but they would be pissed so I didn't. I had respect for my friends.

They asked me to release them to which I reply "The rober is sleepy and is going to take a nap. You have that time to get free get his gun and then turn him to the police". They protested, I ignored them and just sitted and enjoyed the show.

After 15 minuts of very careful struggling Jonny manage to get free. He them released Lisa and the both pointed a pretend gun at me. At this moment I was super excited wondering if they were going to tie me up or not. They didn't and didn't really like to be tied up. I never played with them ever again since I didn't want to lose my friends. It would be a while until I got another chance.

That was my first experience. Hope you like it.
Cheers
Last edited by I_Will_Tie_You_up 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 5168

Post by Deleted User 5168 »

Nice story, great little experience. That was a clever way for you to tie them!
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

It wasn't so bad right? I was more devious at that age then I am now to be honest. Or at least had more chances to show it. :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story. Looking forward to reading about your other experiences.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thanks. I am considering writting my last experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic