My Best Friend's Stinky Feet (M / m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Best Friend's Stinky Feet (M / m)

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is a story of the second time I was tied to strength, I hope you enjoy it, it was after all that I really discovered that I liked slavery and many other things, so I keep this story in my heart :D

Chapter 1

It was Friday and I would come home after school, when my phone rang, I answered and it was my best friend, Paul

"Hi, Matthew, how're you?" Said Paul, by the tone of his voice he was very enthusiastic

"Hi, Paul, I look great, what makes you so happy this time?" I ask him, realizing the joy in his voice.

"My parents made a romantic trip to Paris and fortunately, they came back on Monday, and I wonder if my best friend would like to spend the weekend at my house," he said.

"Oh, that's incredible, Paul, of course I do, but first I have to tell my mom and get some things at home, okay?" I talked enthusiastically about the news

"All right, meet me on the Skate lane to go home," said Paul.

"Okay, I'll be there," I replied, turning off my cell phone.

I ran home, went straight to my room and threw my backpack on bed, emptied and began to put my clothes inside her, after finishing making my purse, ran to the kitchen

"Mom, I'm gonna spend the weekend in Paul," I told the news to my mother, who was preparing dinner.

"All right, son, Have fun," she replied with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, Mom," I said, kissing her cheek and running for the door.

My family has been friends with Paul's family for years, so Paul and I are very close friends, no wonder my mother does not worry when I go to sleep in her house.

I left home and ran to Skate lane where I agreed to meet Paul, when I arrived he was doing some maneuvers with skateboard when he saw me, came to me

"Hey, buddy," said Paul, smiling, he took the skateboard in one hand and greeted me with the other. "Ready for an incredible weekend?"

"Undoubtedly," I replied.

Paul was 18 years old, 1 year older than me, had a well-built body because of the gym, his work as a packer in a market also helped keep his body very muscular, but much of it was because of his sports addiction until last year
Paul practiced all the sports that the school had to offer, after finishing school, began to skate and became his main sport. As for me, I was not as muscular as Paul, but I already had a good six pack, which made me more athletic than muscular, I played soccer and did swimming in school, I also attended the gym, which helped me to keep my body in shape.

Paul and I went to his house, on way we talked about what we could do with all this weekend, it was not long before we got to his house. I went to his bedroom, threw my backpack on the floor and returned to the room to start playing in Paul's ps4, we started playing GTA, but after a while we tired and went to choose a different game, I chose mortal kombat X my game Favorite, Paul laughed

"Are you sure you wanna play this?" Remember the last time we played, you ended up having to do all my housework for a week, " he said, laughing

How could I forget. The last time we played at Paul's house, we bet that whoever wins would do the other's cleaning service for 1 week, and unfortunately I lost and had to do their chores.

"I'm sure of it, this time I'm gonna take revenge, I'm gonna finish you," I said confidently to him.

"Okay, okay, I see you're brave today, but I think we should bet something different this time," Paul said. "Something more interesting this time," Paul said thoughtfully.

"What could it be ?" I asked with curiosity.

"The loser will have to ..." Paul gave a devilish grin and looked at me. "The loser is gonna have to smell the salesman's feet," Paul finally said.

I was thoughtful, smell Paul's feet was something I definitely was not willing to do, but then I remembered how he humiliated me when I lost initial bet, and I had to do houseworking. he laughed at me, calling me his maid while I did all the service, ,I was definitely willing to beat Paul. It was all or nothing.

"Dude, you're really ruthless, but okay, I'll take it," I told him. "But you better get ready, I've worn these socks all day, you'll love it," I laughed.

"Is this what we're gonna see my friend, best-of-three ?" Paul said put the game on ps4

"Certainly," I agreed, taking control willing to win that bet

We started the game and I went with everything to him, without mercy, I ended up winning the first round. In the next round Paul played better, but I still won. Fatality appeared on the screen. 1/0 for me

"Prepare your nose, my feet need to get out of those shoes directly on your face," I said laughing, Paul said nothing, just smiled and started the next round

The second match was easy for Paul, he won two consecutive rounds without giving me chances, 1/1. Paul smiled and started the final fight.

I started to feel nervous, if I lost again I was with my fate sealed. I could not help looking at Paul's shoes, they were white osiris that were now surrounded by dirt, I know how much they smell, when Paul goes to my house and takes off his shoes, the smell consumes my whole room, is really unbearable, the worst is that he never washed them, just as he also has the terrible act of not washing his socks, sometimes he uses them for weeks to work, to skate and even torment me, many times when I sleep in Paul's house or he in mine, he has the bad habit of waking me throwing socks on his face, they really smell horrible, I can not lose that bet.

The last round started, I ran my fingers through the control desperately, pressed the buttons so hard that I thought it would break, finally win the first round. We went to the second round, I went with all the determination of the first, but Paul beat me and eventually won me, I got even more nervous, I looked again at Paul Osiris, just thinking about having to smell his socks for more than A few seconds have already made me dizzy, I had to beat him. In the third and final round I gave everything I had, my hands were sweating and I squeezed all my power, but when there were some blows for me to finally defeat Paul he hit me with his special attack and my character fell dead on the screen, I had no reaction, I lost Paul again.

"Well, well, we see that we have a winner my friend," said Paul, laughing. "How do you want this to happen?" He said pointing to the tired Osiris

"There are no chances of that, I'll not smell your shoes and your feet," I said angrily, no way would I do that.

"Bets are bets, Matthew," said Paul. "And come on, they do not smell so much, they're just a few sniffles"

"No way, I'll do anything, but smell your rotten feet is not among them," I said, I knew I was wrong, but there was no chance of that happening.

"All right, Matthew, I'm not gonna force you to that," said Paul smiling, I really did not think he would agree to break our bet so easily.

"Thanks for the understanding, man," I told him. "But in any case, we can play some more players if you want"

"Okay, pick some, I'll make some snacks to eat," said Paul, gonna the kitchen

While I chose the games, I kept thinking. Paul very easily accepted the fact that I did not want to pay the bet, he is usually so competitive. I do not see why it was so easy to convince him not to force me to sniff his feet, but before I could think about it any more, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me off the ground, I fought my captor, but he was much stronger than me, my instinct made me scream

"Helmmmmgmmmpphh..." as soon I opened my mouth to shout a hand was used to gag me

"Quiet, traitor" Paul's voice said behind me, it was he who was dominating me.

"MMMPPPPHHHH! MMMPPPHHHH!" I tried to tell him to stop him, but the grip of his hand was relentless

"There's no chance of you going," Paul said, in his voice he was irritated. "We bet and you agreed, and you know how I hate it when someone does not keep your word, unfortunately, I'm gonna force you to comply, my friend"

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH!" I begged Paul's hand

"Relax, my friend, we must keep it contained so you can not escape your responsibilities," Paul said, pulling one of my arms behind my back, his grip was stern, before I could try to pull my arm, I felt that my fist should be handcuffed. No! I could not be handcuffed by Paul, I began to fight with all my might to get out of Paul's domain, he just laughed, took his hand out of my mouth and forced my other arm behind his back and soon he was handcuffed, this could not be good.

"Let me go now, Paul," I shouted as I struggled with my fists, which was not helping.

"There's no chance of you leaving before you keep your word," Paul said. "Smell my feet and then you can go, if you don't accept, we have every weekend for you to think about it, what do you say?" He asked grabbing my face with his hand and leading him closer to him.

"I'll not smell your rotten feet, and you can not leave me handcuffed all weekend!" Said fighting

"Let's see then, my friend." Paul said turning to leave the room.

I fought against the handcuffs with all my might but no victory, so I realized that Paul had not tied my legs, with much effort I got up, walked to the door of the house and tried to open it, but it was locked. I saw Paul coming down the stairs, he was carrying a roll of ribbon from his hand.

"What do we have here, an animal wanting to get away?" Said Paul. "Don't worry, I'll fix it," he came up to me and pulled me through the hair into the living room.

"Let me go, Paul, I'm not liking this," I said, whimpering.

"Hahaha, how cute," said Paul, giving me a sad look. "You know what I don't like? When you do not keep a promise, my dear friend, but don't worry, I'll make sure you keep," said Paul, throwing me on the couch.

Paul joined my legs, I fought him, but he kept the tight grip, and by being much stronger than me he had no difficulty, he passed the tape on my ankle about 8 times before stopping, he did the same with my knees and then another 5 laps in my torso passing through my chest, further restricting the movement of my arms

"Please, Paul, let me go," I pleaded, almost crying for him.

"Sorry buddy, No!" He answered sternly. "I've changed my mind, since you don't want to keep your word on your own, I'll make you do it by force," said Paul, he put me down on the floor in front of couch, I knew what was coming and I started to fight.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Chapter 2

"Calm down, Matthew," Paul said in a cheerful voice. "The more you fight the worse it gets, the easier it is to accept it once and for all"

"Never!" I shouted at him.

"Anyway let's do this soon," said Paul, pulling one of his Osiris off his feet. Wow! The smell was worse than I remembered, as soon as his foot was free, the whole room was filled with the sour smell of his feet, it was horrible.

"I said it was not so bad," said Paul, laughing after seeing me wrinkling his nose with the powerful smell of his foot

He took off his other shoe and the smell only intensified, I don't even know if there is anything that could be compared to the smell of his feet. As soon as he had his two feet free he put them in front of me. His socks were incredibly grimy and worn, the heel part was heavily worn and had a hole
20180313_154146.png
"Do you do the honors or do I?" Said Paul looking at me and then at his rotten stockings

I would never lay my face in those poor socks of my own free will, I turned my head and began begging for Paul to give it up

"Please, Paul, put this down, please release me, I promise I'll do anything else for you.

"I don't wanna anything else, I wanna our bet, but I see that who is gonna have to start will be me," said Paul.

He lifted his right foot and brought it to my face, I tried to get out of it but he put his left foot on my chest so I did not move as soon as his foot fell on my face I held my breath as much as I could, big mistake , when I finally had to breathe, the scent of Paul's feet came all at once, my eyes filled with tears the scent was rotten and sour, something that I never felt the same , I coughed up the horrible smell, tried to move my head to the side to leave , Paul just laughed and pricked the stronger foot on my face, he turned on the TV and simply ignored me underneath him. Every sniff on his foot was torture, for 10 minutes Paul was still rubbing his foot on my face spreading the dirt and sweat on my face, his stocking absolved my tears that continued to fall from the sour smell of his feet, I also began to crying for humiliation, I was completely restrained being forced to smell my friend's stinking feet without being able to do anything about it.

"Uggggghhhghh!" I moaned then sniffing her socks one more time.

"Quiet!" Paul barked, not liking.

Paul was watching TV and eating the snacks he prepared, he looked at me and said:

"Are you hungry, friend?"

I was hungry! The last time I had eaten was at school, I was very hungry. I tried to respond to Paul, but his foot was on my lips and nose, which prevented me from responding

"Mmmmmmppphph!" I moaned

"Can not you talk, boy? Is my foot in the way?" Said Paul laughing at my situation, he took his foot off my face to allow me to speak

"Disgusting!" Said when his foot moved away from my face "Yes, I'm starving, let me go so I can eat"

"Hahaha, calm down, boy," said Paul with a wicked grin on his face. "You just sniffed one of my feet so far, the other is missing, and after that I'll let you feed, more with one condition"

"Fucckk menn," I protested. "What else do you want from me?"

"Good question, my friend, I want you to wipe my feet before you can eat"

"Wipe your feet?" I asked without understanding. "Do you want me to give you a shower?" Said confused

"No boy, I want you to wipe my feet with your tongue" Paul finally said "Clean my feet and I'll let you out"

"What? Lick your feet? You can only be crazy," I said, beginning to fight my restraints again.

"The only thing that's driving me crazy is you, if you don't wanna do that, okay, I'll stick my socks in your mouth and I'll leave you there until tomorrow, I do not think you wanna this, or wants ?" Said Paul putting his left foot on my face

"Nommhhhh!" I moaned as his foot touched my mouth, the last thing I wanted was my friend's rotten stockings in my mouth. "Alright, I'll do it, just take it off me," I said, it made the dirt of his socks come into my mouth "Uggggghhgh!" I complained trying to spit

"Then it's done boy, smell my other sock and then wash my feet with your tongue and I'll set you free" with that Paul put his two feet on my face practically choking me underneath them, I was being forced to smell the feet of my friend and then would have to lick them, I was completely fucked.

After about 10 minutes being choked on the two feet of my friend he looked at me

"Bath time!" Said Paul as he removed his feet from my face, he took off one of the socks and put his bare foot on my face

"Sniff, bitch"

The scent of his hot, sweaty foot was less potent without the socks, but that did not mean it was good, he forced his naked foot over my nose for one minute

"Lick, now," barked Paul, forcing his foot over my closed mouth. I moaned and kept my mouth shut still afraid to have my tongue in his sweaty soles

"Get your tongue out, NOW, I will not tell you again," Paul yelled giving me a hair pull

His voice was authoritarian and serious

There was no need to resist it any more, he would force me to it anyway, I pushed my tongue out and licked Paul's soles, the taste of his sweat hit me immediately, which made me pull my tongue back to my mouth, but before I did it, Paul stuck his foot inside my mouth

"Ugggggmmmmmhhhhh" I gagged in disgust

"Don't even think about quitting now, suck my delicious fingers, bitch"

His fingers filled my mouth with the taste of sweat and dirt, so I finally gave in, had no choice but to start licking. I started to run my tongue between his greasy fingers, taking out the lint from his rotten sock that had been trapped between his fingers, the taste was horrible and sour, I did it between all the fingers while my friend took off and put his foot in my mouth after got his fingers clean Paul made me lick the rest of his foot, all this torture lasted about 15 minutes, after I'd licked his whole foot Paul looked at me

"It was not difficult" Paul gave me a gentle smile while taking his second sock "now do the same with this"

He swung his foot in front of me and touched your fingers on my lips, without resistance I opened my mouth and let his dirty fingers in and started licking as had done with his previous foot. I licked between his fingers as the tastes of his soles mistreated my palate.

After a few more minutes cleaning my friend's feet with my tongue, Paul withdrew his foot from my face and propped his two feet, now soaked with my saliva on my chest

"It was a nice cleaning," he said in a gentle tone. "But I think I'll leave you like this until tomorrow"

"NO!" I screamed "You told me you'd let me out, Get me out of this!" I screamed furiously at my friend.

"Yeah, I said that I would let you out, boi, just did not say when I'd do it" said my friend laughing "I'll keep my word and release you, it may only take a little longer than you imagined"

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed even more furiously, my friend had lied to me I was furious "Get me, that shit you son of a bitch"

"Ok friend," said Paul, picking up his socks. "I hate your screams, but calling me a son of a bitch really broke all limits, I'll have to punish you for it."

I saw Paul pick up his socks and wrap them in two balls of dirty fabric, I knew what he intended to do with them, so I started to fight with all my might

"Calm down," my friend said, putting one of the dirty socks on my face. "Fighting this will only delay the inevitable, so cooperate and it will end soon"

"There is not the slightest chanse of those rotten socks coming into my mouth!" I yelled at my friend.

"I'm gonna have to disagree with this, since you will not be easy, I'll not be gentle"

With that, my friend squeezed my jaw tightly around my cheeks and kept my mouth open. I tried to close my mouth but my friend's grip was painful and forced me to keep my mouth open. Paul took one of the dirty sock cakes and started squeezing inside my open mouth

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM!" I gasped when the soggy sock started coming in.

"Come on, man, eat my socks, they'll be your dinner tonight," my friend said, pushing his dirty sock into my mouth.

When the sock came in completely my mouth was practically full, but my friend was not convinced and brought his other sock to my mouth I moaned in disapproval, his first sock was enough to keep me quiet

"The other will come in either, whether you like it or not," my friend said, starting to stick his second sock into my mouth

After pushing his two dirty socks into my mouth my friend brought tape to keep them inside, he went 8 rounds around my head until finally he was satisfied and stopped, he smoothed the tape, which now covered half of my face

"You look beautiful like that." Paul gave me a smile, I shouted at the gag. "Be quiet, but tell me, their taste is pleasant, bitch?"

When my friend commented I finally noticed the taste of her socks in my mouth, tasted HORRIBLE, the taste was worse than anything I had ever felt, even worse than sour milk, when I tasted taste I tried to push the socks with the tongue but that only made the sweat of socks blend into my saliva. I started a fight against my ties

"Hahaha, I'm glad you like your dinner, man," Paul commented as he got up and left the room.

I stayed about one minute alone fighting the handcuffs that fastened my wrists and the tape that held my legs together, so Paul returned. To my horror he had several reels of rope in his hand

"Since I'll leave you tonight so I'll have to improve your restraints," he said, coming up to me and beginning to wrap the ropes around my body

"MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH !!" I screamed at him

"Yes, yes, I know you're enjoying it," he said in an ironic tone.

Paul spent the next few minutes wrapping the ropes against my body, when he finished I was practically mummified with the ropes, my friend also loosened the cuffs of my wrists but before he could offer some fight he returned to tie them together again, now with a rope. After I was heavily restrained my friend got up to contemplate his work

"Look at you, boi, all tied up and gagged with my sock, a real bitch," he said putting his foot on my chest

I fought with all my might against this but there were no chanses of me getting out of it. Paul again left the room, I heard him go, after a few minutes he came back to me. My friend had two pillows in his hands and two blankets.

"Well, I'll sleep with you today to make sure you do not choke on my socks," my friend said in a gentle tone, he came up to me and put the pillows under my head, it made me rather comfortable, so he wrapped me with the blanket

"Ready for bed, boi," my friend said patting my head. He lay down on the couch and curled up. I groaned through the sock gag, still not believing he would really let me sleep like this

"I'm sorry, if you disturb me to sleep I can be worse for you," he said, looking at me. "My shoes can be good for air purifying for the night, if you want to test, just ask," he threatened, I was horrified, I shook my head in disagreement

"So be quiet and sleep" my friend ruffled my hair again. "Good night, bitch," he finally said. I groaned, but I remembered that I might be forced to smell his shoe at night and quickly became quiet

It was really hard to sleep that night, I could barely move, Paul's stocking still tasted fresh in my mouth and tasted awful, and I was also flooded by my thoughts, for the second time in my life I was going to sleep tied up and no matter how unpleasant it was, a small part of me loved it. I finally slept lost in my thoughts.

The other day, early in the morning, Paul let go of his bonds and made me swear I would never break a bet again, after that we spent the rest of the weekend doing "normal" things from friends.

Ps: I found this photo somewhere and it reminded me a lot of Paul's sock, until the hole is in the same place, so I decided to illustrate the story with her.

One more Ps :lol: : Paul ended up helping me with everything I discovered after these events, we ended up having a lot more of that for a while until I decided to move from Brazil :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Quite a few errors but I still understood and enjoyed it.

I'd suggest maybe going through it with someone who has English as their first language before you post, just to clear up any major errors.

Still a fun story though. :)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Michael-Colin wrote: 6 years ago Quite a few errors but I still understood and enjoyed it.

I'd suggest maybe going through it with someone who has English as their first language before you post, just to clear up any major errors.

Still a fun story though. :)
Glad you liked it, and how much English, I understand, but unfortunately I don't have anyone to help me with this for now :roll: , but I will still review it to look for some errors that I may encounter
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This was a fun read [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please keep,them coming and your English will improve with practice.

[mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] wrote about having someone help you. Don’t worry about someone local. Pick a friend from here to assist you.

I hope we will hear more of your bondage and sock adventures!
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Nice job. I hope you keep writing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Can't believe I missed this one, [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]!
Definitely a horny read!

You and I would probably have a LOT of fun together in real life, boi ;)

Reminds me of the fun I sometimes have with subs in my area: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=608
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
Still going back to re-read your earlier works, boi.
At some point, I hope you'll be putting your much-improved english language skills to good use and producing another epic for our (my) entertainment 8-)

Miss reading your stuff.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic