kidnapped with a sprain ankle (MF/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

kidnapped with a sprain ankle (MF/F)

Post by Vicki »

Okay the Halloween bondage story might be a little too rough so here is another story. 15 years old Right before Thanksgiving I sprain my ankle pretty badly when I fell down the steps at school because they had been icy. I was stuck in my bed for the most part so I could keep my wrapped ankle elevated. Dad would take me down stairs sometimes so I could sit on the sectional couch with my leg Propped. In fact Thanksgiving day we all ate Thanksgiving dinner in the den watching TV. Not making a big deal with family we did have in town back then. They understood and really it was nice having just the 3 of us together. On Saturday they start predicting snow and 1 thing about our area is when we get bad snow we can end up stuck in our home for days and could lose electricity. my Dad had just put a generator in the guest house as it was smaller and easy to work. So Dad decided since they couldn't nail down the exact amount of snow we would get first 3-6 inches then 6-12 inches and the area north and south of are area between 24 to 36 inches. (Good thing he did we ended up with 30 inches of snow.) So While I couldn't do much I see Kelly packing me some clothes and asked what books I wanted to read or what I wanted to do. She even thought ahead to bring some movies and TV series. They packed left over Thanksgiving food and other staples and we basically moved into the Guest house by Sunday Afternoon. Dad settle me in the master bedroom as it was just off the living room and a way of keeping me connected to them since the other room was down a short hallway. The living room also had a fireplace and when that was working it also heated the master bedroom. So Dad gets me settled in bed and I sigh. "Feel like a prisoner, Huh?' I answered "Yep" "Want to play for a while?" "How"? I was shocked by the suggestion.
"well we won't tie you bad leg not that you can do much with your ankle but we can tie the other leg. We can tie your upper body. We can pretend Kelly and I kidnapped you and we got stuck in a snow storm if we end up getting snowed in."
"We can pretend your ankle got hurt when we were grabbing you and you tried to escape." Kelly added as she sat beside me on the bed. "We are holding you for ransom. Kidnap you before thanksgiving and if we get that snowstorm...blizzard we can pretend the weather kept us from getting the money."

"Let's have dinner and we will keep you tied up til bedtime and tomorrow we will see what will happen."

Okay.

After dinner They kept me propped up in a sittin position. each wrist was tied tightly to the headboard and my good ankle was tied tightly to the footboard. A rag was stuffed in my mouth and 5 strips of tape laid over my mouth. The tv in the room was turned on to the channel that showed old TV shows (nothing I liked was on Sundays at that time) I wasn't going to have school Monday anyways as it was treated like a holiday because it was the first day of hunting season.

Midnight I was untied and ungagged and I went to sleep. They estimated 16 to 18 inches by Monday evening...We woke up to 20 inches the next morning.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Nice story. Do we get a part 2?
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Hi Sorry for the delay. Work kept me busy.

So the next morning. After a bathroom break and breakfast I was taken into the big bedroom. My sprain ankle was propped up with pillows and My wrists where tied to the headboard on either side of my head. Not exactly spread eagle style. My good ankle was tied to the foot board. Kelly Gagged me with a cloth in my mouth and several strips of duct tape over my mouth.

I struggled and screamed for help and when I looked out the window I saw non stopped snow. Eventually Dad went out with his truck to help neighbors pillow the driveways as well as ours and the road leading to our homes so if emergency services needed to get to any the houses it would be easier.

I spent four hours tied to the bed. After lunch break I was retied and gagged. I struggled more but eventually took a nap. Kelly then untied and gagged me when it was about 24 inches. When the power went out and the generator and fireplace started being used more they stopped the game.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

It gives the impression that your father and your friend enjoyed as much or more than you of those games, clearly they were consensual but today would have put in a serious problem to your parent to filter out of the family environment.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago It gives the impression that your father and your friend enjoyed as much or more than you of those games, clearly they were consensual but today would have put in a serious problem to your parent to filter out of the family environment.

I enjoy it as equally or even more so than Kelly-- who is my Step-Mom and My dad did indulge our request. This is like the 4th or 5th time you have expressed problems with my family games. Do you actually wish my family was arrested I had been taken away from them?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I know what Amm means but I'm with vicki on this one.

I was younger than vicki when I found an older woman who indulged my games. It was consensual and I enjoyed it but it is only years later that I thought what her feelings were at the time. Did she just amuse me like a parent playing snakes and ladders or guess who? Did she get her own fun from tying me up and seeing me struggle? I'll never know.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

At no time I find it wrong that if both parties enjoy a set of ropes, practice it if it is healthy, safe and consensual.
I do not want anyone arrested for doing something that both parties enjoy, only expressed that times have changed and what previously could be seen as innocent, especially if it affects a man given the current influence of feminist groups on issues of possible child abuse .
Maybe in U.S.A. the process is not so advanced, but here if a father saw himself in a similar case, the laws would even penalize him more than if he were a woman.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic