Sweet 16 kidnapping. (F/F eventually FM/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sweet 16 kidnapping. (F/F eventually FM/F)

Post by Vicki »

My birthday fell on a Saturday . Thursday Kelly and I basically took control of my Dad's car and dropped him off at work then we headed to the town an hour away that had the mall. The first stop was to get more DVDs movies and TV shows--The cabin only had local channels. We then went in search for the perfect outfit for me to get kidnapped in. It was agree I would be a captive for about 3 to 3 and 1/2 days. Kelly had discovered a cubby storage type space which had nothing in it. She cleaned it and saw it would be a good place to keep a captive in. Dad rigged a couple CCTV cameras in the room and hooked up the feed to Kelly's laptop. I would be watched without breaking the illusion. Kelly was on a mission to find a blow up mattress to put in the room. Kelly said I would get tied to a chair at times but I would tied up and laying on the mattress or sitting on it. It was determined that I was kidnapped by mistake/wrong person in the wrong place. They had been robbing a bank and as they where escaping they grabbed me as a hostage and didn't know when or how to let me go. I decide to find a sun dress and I decided to have a cap sleeve a line that stop just below the knee. It was a light blue color and I was going into the bank to get money from my savings so I could by my friend a birthday gift and was going to go to a party that celebrated both our birthdays but got kidnapped instead. Kelly took me to a jewelry store and told me to pick out a necklace and earrings I wanted. These pieces would be Dad's gift to me.(rarely did he ever buy me the gift and had it wrap. Just wasn't Dad's style he just give me the money or told Kelly to get me whatever I wanted.) I would be allowed to wear the earrings but not the necklace during the "kidnapping".

I was so excited I could barely sleep Thursday into Friday. The cubby storage was in the back of the closet in the main room. There was a latch that kept it shut. there was an overhead light socket that had a bare blub in it. it turned on and off using a pull chair. The room was large enough for the blow up mattress and little more room. There was an outlet in the room which would factor in later. I dressed in the dress and pulled my hair back with two barrettes by my ears and allowed my hair to cascade over my shoulders and back. I had slipped on the white weaved dress shoes on and met Kelly down stairs. She had hope dad could help more but his office new building was behind schedule so he would be working long hours this weekend but we would just pretend he was casing the next bank had on the list to rob. That didn't bother me it was the idea of being tied up that I cared about. Kelly insisted I had lunch before we started. So after lunch and bathroom break and final check of my look we started getting ready. It was decided my hands would be behind me to start out with so Kelly tied my wrists together behind my back. She wrapped rope around my shoulders above and below the breast. She also tied a rope around my waste to pin my arms to my back. She was careful not to get my hair caught in the ropes . Kelly told me that if I started crying because of other events going on in my life that was okay if I had really been kidnapped I would probably cry at various times and she as a kidnapper wouldn't care but if I really needed to stop or needed her I would make certain signals (I can't remember what she said now.) I nodded and watched as she took a back cloth and knotted it in the center. She cleave gag me making sure the knot was in my mouth. The knot filled my mouth and kept my mouth slightly open. She tied it tightly around my head and i tested the gag. I got a good sounding MMMPPPHHH! She nodded. She was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black tee shirt. She placed a few pieces of rope in her back pockets then to my surprise she placed a black ski mask on. "If we had robbed the bank we would have worn masks and we probably wouldn't want you seeing our face so we would have covered your face when we drove the get away car and transferred you to the car to bring you to our hid out and I'm not going to let you see my face now right?" I nodded as her logic made sense. She asked if I was ready. I took a deep breath and nodded. She wrapped her arms around my waist and started to half carry /half drag me toward the cubby entrance. That was my cue to start struggling and flighting.

Kelly may have been thin and dainty looking but she was strong and was able to overpower me. She pinned me to the wall as she unlatch the cubby door and pushed me in the room. She had to duct to get in but she quickly entered and forced me to sit on the mattress so I was sitting in a corner. I screamed and started kicking trying to escape. She quickly pinned my legs together and started tying my ankles tightly together. "Quit fighting and you'll live! We just got to figure out how to let you go!" She hissed as if she was annoyed. I MMMHHHHPPP trying to beg "Just let me go!" The gag effectively made my words unrecognizable. "Just behave and we probably will be letting you go tonight after the cops stop looking!" She tied my ankles below the knees. I was still struggling as best as I could and screaming. She stood up and shut off the overhead light off. "Once you calm down and behave I will put the light back on. She set out of the room and closed the door. I heard the latch and continued screaming for help and to be let go as I struggled. Like when she gave me the test. She had tied me very tightly and I could not work free.
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Awesome!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Very nice start to this story
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Excellent beginning of your story, your father knew of your fondness for these games, when I punish you in the basement in the other story ?.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

I struggled and screamed trying to get free but eventually I sat still and enjoyed the tightness of the ropes I eventually heard the latch again and the light which streamed in made me close my eyes. Kelly pulled the chain and the light came on in the room. Kelly had the ski mask on and she held a bottle of water. She offered me some water and after a couple sips I started to beg her to let me go. I didn't see them and the police would stop looking for them. She responded by re-gagging me. Told me to follow orders and I would get home eventually. I again struggled for a while then rested then another round of struggling. I was honestly trying to get free and the extra twist of realism really made the whole situation so exciting. I eventually head my Dad's voice so he was back I couldn't make out what they were saying but they had talked for a while. I eventually smelled food cooking and realized dinner time is fast approaching. I can make out the sound of a game on the TV and I realized they where comfortable enough with playing along that no one would be stopping it soon. Usually by this time someone would be untying me for dinner and some time to relax. I wondered how they would continue to play through the evening. I heard plates being set on the table and I slowly realized that they would eat first. I laid on my side just to shift my position and waited to see what would happen. After they ate Kelly came into the room again wearing the ski mask. "Bathroom?" I eagerly nodded wanting to go to the bathroom and the fact my left foot was getting numb. Kelly untied my legs and ankles and pulled me onto my feet and supported me as she led me to the bathroom. Kelly helped me to use the bathroom and when she brought me into the main room I saw Dad was wearing a mask as well. "You going to behave?" He demanded. I nodded. "No talking or whining and we will give you something to eat." Kelly removed the gag and untied me. They had me sit at the table which was clear of their food and plates. There was a bowl of hamburger helper on the table. I sat at the table and slowly ate. They gave me a can of Pepsi to drink. After I was done I was retied. This time my wrists in front and still had the ropes wrapped around me like earlier. I am taken back to the cubby and forced to sit on the mattress. my ankles got tied together my legs below the knees and even my thighs. She used a piece of rope to attached my wrists to the thighs to keep me from trying to escape. She cleave gagged me with a cloth that wasn't knotted in the center. She then placed a few pieces of duct tape over my mouth keeping my mouth closed. She made me lay on the mattress shut off the light. (1 of the camera had night vision so I may have been in the dark but they saw me perfectly. I struggled for a while but eventually turned onto my side and fell asleep. Kelly and Dad checked on me thru the night and Dad did a final check before he went to work. He decided to give me a bathroom break (We broke character for that.) He then decided to give me a change of pace and tie me to the kitchen chair like Kelly tied me for the test. I had left the gag on and he added a blindfold. He whispered in my ear. "Happy Birthday, Baby. Hope you like your game." I gave a quick nod and he left for work. I struggled and tried to get free. Kelly didn't wake for a couple of hours. (more later.)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I love the idea,of kidnap,play and,long term bondage. Days on end tied up :D
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

[mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention] I agree but with me doing the tying.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Cool birthday! I really like the tone, and that everyone is on the same page.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Kelly didn't skip a beat when she woke up she went along with the flow. "He's too kind. I said the safest place was for you being locked in the cubby but....we will try this. But annoy me or try and escape and we won't be kind anymore, understood." I nodded as I heard her make coffee for herself. "Your parents rich?" She asked as she walked passed me and sat on the couch. I shook my head. and Kelly sighed, "No chance of ransoming you then." She sipped on her coffee. "We are robbing another bank on Monday. We will leave you tied up somewhere and call in a tip that someone thought they saw you or something. We will probably say you where being led into the woods that way they have almost all the police force looking for you and then we can rob the bank and get out without another near miss." Kelly explained. I started protesting thru the gag and struggling. "Stop it or I will put you back in the cubby and you won't get any food today." I sat still defeated and moaned into the gag like I was frighten. I was trying to play the frighten captive. She set the coffee mug down and went about making herself some toast. She turned on the TV and found a channel that showed classic TV shows. She sat and ate while I sat at on the chair which I estimated I had been tied to for about 3 1/2 hours. I did want something to drink so I started MMMHHHPPPing.

"What you want something?" Kelly finally groaned. I nodded. "Well, aren't we acting like a princess demanding things." She removed the tape from my lips and pulled the gag from my mouth. I acted frighten as I weakly asked "Please, can I have some water?" The coughs before and after I spoke where real. "I suppose". Kelly acted annoyed but quickly got me some water and made sure I had all I needed. "You promise you won't scream and I will give you a break from the gag." I nodded. She checked the ropes and blindfold then sat back on the couch. Kelly was enjoying the game and using her best villainess voice.

I thought about all the stories I read about people getting kidnapped and slowly asked. "Can't I talk to my parents so they know I am alive." Kelly laughed evil tone. "You think we are going to let you risk our hid out just to tell your parents your scared and want to come home. Fat chance. No money for a ransom means no calls home." I sighed defeated. "I suppose you are hungry," Kelly was getting ready to feed me then my cell phone rang and at the time I had my mother's number a different ring tone than other people calling me and as soon as I heard her ring tone tears started to stream down my face. My mother was going to ruin my birthday. Kelly quickly cleave gagged me and took my phone I heard her open the sliding door leading to the deck. I heard a sound of splashing water and later Kelly was so upset that my mother would dare call my Cell phone today after my father called her (unknown to me) and told her not contact me Kelly threw my phone in the lake. She came in and shut the door. She needed time to calm down and she stated "I'm going for a shower. You try to escape and you will be sorry." She went into the bedroom and closed her door. I just started sobbing for a while and even started struggling terrified I would have to deal with my mother sooner or later.

After a half hour Kelly came out of her room and went to the bathroom to shower. She then came in the room and began untying me. 'Right, I'm not the captive and I'm not letting you cramp my style." She began untying me from the chair and retied me with my hands behind me and retied my upper body like she did at the start of the game. She led me back to the cubby space and forced me in the room She tied my ankles legs and thighs together and made me lay on the mattress. "Right so I'm going out and will bring you something for lunch." I heard the latch locking the door in place and I realized Kelly was cleaning the cabin. She was actually washing walls She cleans when she is angry (she cleans normally and all but when she is angry she just go on a cleaning swing where she doesn't stop until she calms down. ) so while I was struggling and crying she was cleaning. A couple hours later when we had both gotten the anger about my mother trying to call to ruin my birthday she pretended to come back. She untied my ankles legs and thighs and lead me out of the room. She marched me into the bathroom and untied the ropes from my body leaving my wrists tied. She lowered my panties and lifted my dress and helped me sit on the toilet. I took advantage and used the facilities. I heard her leave the room and return. "Don't take this kindness as a chance to escape." she removed the blindfold and I saw she was wearing her ski mask. She set down a pair of her cut off pants that she cut to knee length (Black) and a grey Tee-Shirt and a towel. "You have 5 mins of freedom to shower." She took the gag out of my mouth and untied it from my neck then untied my wrists. She was allowing me to reset my mindset with a shower. and once I was done and towel off I got dress in the clothes she laid out for me. The little trick allowed both of us to reset the bad atmosphere and after I dressed she quickly retied my wrists behind my back. She lead my to the kitchen chair forced me to sit down with my arms over the back of the chair. She wrapped the ropes around my upper body and arms with ropes so that they had be secured to the chair back. She then tied my legs together and my ankles then tied my ankles to my wrists. She fed me a sandwich and gave me some choc milk to drink. "Time for the blindfold again." I protested (as a victim would do) she stated Either I am blindfolded or locked in the cubby again. She blindfolded me and then stuffed a cloth into my mouth and used several pieces of tape to secure it behind closed lips. By this time I was able to forget the interruption and into the heart of the game as it was. I spent the afternoon tied to the chair struggling and when my Dad came back to the cabin he could tell something happened. Kelly gave him a clue by telling him she tossed my cell phone into the lake to keep anyone from using the cell phone to track them. Dad and Kelly retied me mummy style with ropes wrapped around my shoulders to hip with rope and my arms at my side and They re-gagged me with a cleave gag knot in the center of the cloth and lead me to the cubby stating they needed to talk about the plan. Kelly held my ankles together as Dad wrapped my legs from mid thigh to ankles tightly together. I laid locked in the cubby for a couple hours while Kelly and Dad talked. The town the company was building in did have a pizza place. So Kelly went to get pizza for dinner.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

[mention]Vicki[/mention] another lovely episode. I love being blindfolded when tied up. Super cool.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

A beautiful story and without doubt it was a unique experience for someone who enjoys being helpless and tied, without a doubt the best gift more than what your father could have bought.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Incredible, simply incredible
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Dad enter the cubby carrying a small end table and left the cubby. He returned with a small TV . Then started de-mummify me and tied my wrists in front of me together and ankles together. He order me to leave the gag in my mouth or else I would be sorry. I watch as he turned on the TV and flip the channels to the channel that would show old TV sitcoms. When Kelly came back they gave me a couple slices of pizza on a paper plate and a bottle of pepsi and removed the gag. I ate the Pizza and drank the pepsi while watching TV and I wondered what Kelly and Dad still talked about. Eventually they came back let me use the bathroom and prepped me for bed. again rope around my body like the night before and tied my thigh, legs and ankles together I was cleaved gagged and the overhead light was shut off but the TV was left on. I would struggle for a while watch TV go back to struggling eventually I fall asleep for a while. The cycle would repeat thru the night.

Next morning I heard Dad and Kelly having breakfast then I was allowed to use the bathroom. Order to shower again and given my blue dress back to wear. Kelly made pancakes which I loved but after eating pancakes I don't want anything usually until dinner. I knew I was going to have another long day in bondage. I was then taken up to he office/second bedroom which was the loft overlooking the living room. My wrists were tied behind me again the ropes tied above and below my breasts and rope around my waste. My legs where tied together above and below my knees and my ankles and sat on the couch that doubled as a pull out bed. I was blindfolded and cleave gag with the knot in the center. Dad and Kelly enjoy watching a baseball game while I enjoy the day struggling. I was given a couple bathroom breaks but for the most of the day. Dinner was a sandwich. I was then put in the cubby again for the night with the gag and blindfold left on. I really loved this last night in the cubby I struggled half the night and when I did sleep I slept well as I had during that whole weekend . Next morning after a bathroom break I was tied to the chair again like the test Kelly did with me. Blindfolded and this time a cloth stuffed in my mouth and several layers of tape over my mouth. Dad went to work and Kelly spent most of the day on the deck sun bathing while I struggled to get free. Once freed the game came to an end. It was my best birthday gift ever.
Deleted User 4555

Post by Deleted User 4555 »

Great Story all around! Great to see it helped with the baggage you were carrying.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Glad you posted this story VIcki it must've been a wonderful weekend. hope you post more stories in your own time.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Lovely story [mention]Vicki[/mention]
Barryjem
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Barryjem »

alkaid_ LK3869
Thank you boys for the comments Yea, van rides are a big things for me too.

As for the photos of the kidnappers, Ive thought about picking photos of what they look like unmasked. Maybe Ill do that in a new banner for the next chapter.

Like that idea?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic