TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Drama Student" (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Drama Student" (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

True Bondage Tale posted with the kind permission of my friend, Utah Jake, a man who never met a hunky guy he couldn’t manipulate into a tied-up situation! Enjoy! - boygagged

The Drama Student

I have done volunteer work in various places, one of which is for a regional theatre group in this area.  The productions are all completed with help from volunteers, and local people audition for the various roles in the plays.  I assist backstage with props and sets, and get to know lots of people in the process.  People who enjoy theatre are prone to be outgoing, friendly and ready to do just about anything — maybe that is why I enjoy it so much.

I was backstage one evening following a rehearsal; very few people were there at the time.  A young couple came into the theatre annex:  the girl I recognized as a member of the cast, the young man who was with her I did not know.  He had gone about two days without shaving by his appearance; he had dark eyes and dark hair with long sideburns, very lean figure such that if he drank a glass of tomato juice he would probably look like a thermometer.  He was wearing a pair of loafers with no socks, tan trousers, and a dark button down shirt with only the bottom two buttons fastened.  He had a small amount of dark chest hair showing through his open shirt — quite sporadic except around the middle of his chest and around his dark brown nipples.

He shook my hand and gave me a big smile as his girlfriend explained that she was here to get some individual help with one of the musical numbers and had brought her boy friend along.  He volunteered to stay there with me and do whatever he could to help while he was waiting for her to finish. There really wasn't much to do at that point, so we sat and talked.  It turns out he was a theatre arts major at the local university, and we had a great time chatting about our mutual enjoyment of the theatre.

I asked him questions about how things are supposed to run backstage, and enjoyed learning all I could from him.  He seemed to enjoy the conversation, but as he spoke with me, I was wondering in my mind just how I could manage to get this good-looking young man tied up.  He excused himself and went to the nearby fountain to get a drink of water, and while he was occupied there, I managed to find some dark rope that was lying on a pile of wood in the annex.  I was fingering the rope when he returned.

He picked up a coil and fingered it as well as we continued to talk.  I had to move quickly — before his girlfriend finished!  I nonchalantly told him that this rope had caused me to wonder about something:  If a person was in a play and needed to be tied up on stage, would there be anything that should be remembered or precautions that need to be taken?  He gave me some directions about how the actor could hold the rope and wrap it around his/her hands without really tying it, how it should be somewhat
loose...just the basic things necessary for safety and realism.

I asked him if he had ever been in a play that required him or someone else to be roped, and his answer sort of surprised me:  He told me that he had never been tied up in his life — not even once.  He was an only child, and his father being in the military had made it necessary to move around a lot. Bingo!!!  I told him that I had read once that people in theatre or movies often studied their characters, and learned how to turn their emotions on or off (like crying and laughing) by recalling something that happened in their lives and actually trying to live it in order to relate to it.  He agreed that that was a great way to get in character and express emotion.  I told him that he should experience as many things in his life as possible, in case he ever needed it for a part in a production.  He agreed.  In a joking way, but hoping he would take the bait, I told him that he should know what it is like to be tied up!!  He gave a short laugh, and agreed that he probably should be tied up sometime, handed me the rope that he was holding and said, "We have some time right now!  Let's do it!  Do you mind?"  Did I mind?  Double Bingo!!!!  He had taken the bait (or maybe he was just bored)!

I asked him if he was sure about this, and that made him more determined than ever.  I invited him to the center of the cement floor in the annex and asked him if he minded taking off his shirt.  He  smiled since there was very little holding it on anyway.  He undid the remaining two buttons and slid it off his arms and back.  He then turned around with his back to me and crossed his wrists behind him.  I tied his hands together, then wrapped the dark rope several times tightly around his chest and arms just slightly above his elbows.  This pulled his arms close to his body, and with his lean frame and a tight rope, it was not about to slip down.  I told him to sit on the floor, which he did with his legs folded and his feet placed under each knee (sort of Native American style).  I tied his lower legs together while he watched me with a slight smile, then had enough rope left over to tie around his neck.  I asked him to lean forward slightly, then looped the rope binding his legs around the back of his neck.  I pulled his neck and head slightly closer to his legs that were crossed under him, and tied the rope off again to his legs.

He was now sitting cross-legged on the floor, leaning forward with his chin about two feet from his legs with his hands tied behind him and his arms tightly roped to his body.  It looked uncomfortable, but he assured me that he was okay and it wasn't too bad.  He tried to get free, but the rope binding his arms to his sides kept him from moving his hands freely, and it was impossible to untie his legs or lower his head enough to remove the rope from behind his neck.  I moved behind him and watched his hands as they blindly searched for the knots holding his wrists bound together.

Finally, in a desperate move, he rolled toward one side, and slid into a position where he was laying on his back, on top of his bound hands and arms. His legs were still bound and now above him as he moved them from side to side, but still unable to loosen any of the ropes.  While rolling into that position, one of his shoes flipped off.  He waved his bare foot in the air as if trying to slide it through the coils of rope binding his legs.  It was useless, and eventually he stopped to rest.  I told him his girlfriend would soon be finishing, and asked if he wanted to be untied before she found him tied up like this.

He agreed and I untied the rope around his legs and neck first, then helped him sit up so I could untie the ropes around his chest and wrists more easily.  He put his shoe and shirt back on, then sat on a wooden box nearby to rub his wrists and help the circulation along.  He did say that it was nothing like he would expect, but not altogether unenjoyable.  (Sounds sort of philosophical, but after all, he was a theatre arts major.)  We chatted for a few more minutes, then was joined by his girlfriend — it seems we got him untied at just the right time.  We shook hands again, and the couple disappeared through the stage door.

I never saw him again, but often wished that he would have auditioned for a part in a future production in the community theatre.  Maybe we should have done a production about a kidnapped lover, and he might have done just that!!