TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Policeman" (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

TIED UP TALES BY JAKE - "The Policeman" (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

True Bondage Tale posted with the kind permission of my friend, Utah Jake, a man who never met a hunky guy he couldn’t manipulate into a tied-up situation! Enjoy! - boygagged

The Policeman

I was assisting a co-worker with his sideline job of preparing people's income taxes, since I had free time in the evenings and actually enjoy working with numbers. He made an appointment for me to do the taxes for a recently divorced police officer (my last meeting for the night). The man who answered my knock was fairly young, tall, dark hair and eyes, and extremely well-built — I suppose from his years of physical training in law enforcement. He was dressed in casual clothes: white t-shirt, slacks and white socks with no shoes. He had a genuine smile, but his eyes were slightly sad looking--probably due to his recent divorce.

We completed the business matters first, but while he was signing the completed forms, I was trying to develop a plan in my mind to somehow get him tied up. He pulled his wallet from his back pocket to pay me, but I asked him to wait on that. During the hour or so that we had spent together, I had peppered him with questions about his job as a policeman. He was flattered somewhat that I was so interested in the things he took for granted in his line of work. I told him that it had always been a desire of mine to put handcuffs on a policeman, and told him that if he would allow me to do it to him, there would be no charge for the tax preparation. I guess I looked trustworthy enough, because he only hesitated for a moment before he smiled and agreed.  For some reason, I thought when I asked the question he would use me as a broom and sweep the floor with me — or worse (and he was muscular enough to actually do it!). I was elated when he replied with an okay! 

He gave me a pair of handcuffs to examine while he changed into one of his uniforms.  His boots were at the station house, so I told him that he wouldn't need to wear shoes. I suppose out of habit, he changed into dark socks as well. He came back into the living room looking fantastic in his uniform! He extended his hands in front about six inches apart. I locked the cuffs onto one wrist, hesitated for a moment, then as politely as I could asked if I could lock his hands behind his back. He looked at me for a short time, then turned around so his back was toward me.  He carefully moved his hands behind him, and I clicked the handcuffs shut, effectively locking his wrists together.

Wow! He did look great: tall, handsome, and submissive with his hands locked together behind him. I was totally enjoying the moment, and began to ask him questions again just to make the occasion last longer. After a few minutes I asked him if he had ever wondered what it would be like if he were caught by some felon and tied up — did he think he would be able to free himself?  He hesitated and then smiled and replied that he had often wondered about that, and as if reading my mind, asked me if I would like to tie him up to see if he could free himself. I followed his directions to a kitchen drawer where he kept an unopened coil of white clothesline.

I cut the clothesline into a few shorter lengths, then taking one of the longer ones, I moved behind him and tied one end around one of his arms just slightly above the elbow. I then wrapped the rope around the other elbow and began to pull. For a man of his muscular build, I was amazed at how close I was able to pull and tie his elbows together. He moaned a couple of times as I pulled them to within about ten inches apart and wrapped more rope around them before cinching them with some loops between his arms around the ropes circling his elbows. He assured me that he was okay when I asked him out of concern.

With his hands cuffed and his elbows tied quite tightly together, I told him to kneel then helped lower him to the floor and proceeded to tie his legs together just below his knees and again at the ankles. I was able to tie his ankles close together, side by side, because he wasn't wearing shoes. I stood to admire him as he lay on his stomach on the floor of his living room. He looked up at me with a slight twinkle in his eye and asked if I was finished, but I answered "Not quite". Taking another piece of rope, I wrapped it between his ankles, cinching the ropes that circled his feet, then pulled his feet up until they were almost touching his hands, knotted the rope securely to the short handcuff chain, then pulled it up and tied it to the ropes binding his elbows together.

It was a strict hogtie, tighter than I would have imagined possible, and a great looking man in uniform was my victim. He told me that I could use the duct tape from the same kitchen drawer where the rope was kept to put a gag or blindfold on him — if I wanted. (Could it be that he was actually enjoying this?) I thought a gag would be in order, but enjoyed looking too much at his sad eyes to use a blindfold.

Once the gag was in place, I watched him for a while as he rolled from side to side in an attempt to escape. His long fingers blindly sought the knots that would be the start to his freedom, but I had tied them well out of his reach, and it was a useless effort.

When he stopped for a moment to ponder his situation, his was laying on his side, and his breathing was somewhat heavier. His arms and feet were still pulled tightly behind him, which made his broad chest stretch out. Two of his shirt buttons had unfastened during his struggles, and I noticed for the first time that he had removed his t-shirt when he changed into his uniform, because a cluster of dark chest hair was visible through the opening.

Now I admit that I enjoy the sight of a man's naked chest at the same time I am seeing him tied up and gagged.

I knelt beside him while he was powerless to stop me from doing whatever I wanted, and told him that I would try to make him a little more comfortable.

I slowly removed the dark socks from his feet to cool them — not an easy task with his feet tied together as closely as they were — then unbuttoned the remaining buttons on his shirt. He tried unsuccessfully to pull his shoulders forward and his legs up to prevent me from unfastening the buttons, but the strictness of the elbow tie and hogtie prevented him from any such movement. I pulled the bottom of his shirt out from where it had been tucked into his trousers in order to unfasten the bottom buttons, then threw the shirt back to admire his awesome chest. His pecs were covered with a generous amount of dark, curly hair from which two quarter-size brown nipples peeked out from the forest of chest hair. The dark chest hair tapered down the middle of his firm torso to encircle his navel then disappear into the top of his uniform trousers.

I wondered what his wife was thinking to ever divorce him!! He was an awesome specimen of absolute manhood!! 

He looked at me with a curious expression, then I detected a slightly amused look in his eyes.  I actually thought he might be smiling beneath the tape gag, and he didn't seem upset in the least.

I asked him if he wanted to be set free, but to my surprise and delight — maybe because his male pride would not allow him to admit defeat — he shook his head. The next 45 minutes were some of the greatest that I can remember as I watched him roll, twist, and struggle to untie himself. He finally came to a halt resting on his stomach, but still as tightly hogtied as he was at the beginning of this adventure. This time when I asked him if he wanted me to untie him, he closed his eyes and nodded.

It was an awesome experience for me! But I somehow have to think that he enjoyed it also.

Oh, and I didn't charge him for the tax preparation — I felt that I owed him for one of the most enjoyable evenings I had spent in a long time.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good one. If you are incontact with "Utah Jake", why not get him signed up here?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Good one. If you are incontact with "Utah Jake", why not get him signed up here?
Already did that, and he's a member.
He gave me the go-ahead to post the first few.
Here's hoping he'll take over and share even more great tales from his past.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Very nice.

Edit: reading it again and wondering how on earth you manage to actually talk people into it. Guy didn't seem to even hesitate much.
Last edited by shyguy92 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm assuming Jake has arranged to do this guy's taxes every year.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic