Left Alone, Hogtied and Sock gagged (mm/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TheyCallMeTeun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Left Alone, Hogtied and Sock gagged (mm/m)

Post by TheyCallMeTeun »

Hey all!

Here I am again with a new story.
First of all, English isnt my first language so correct me when I’m wrong please.

This story happened a couple years ago when I was 16 years old.
Both of my friends were 17 at that time.
I didn’t include many conversations in this story because it happened long ago so I don’t remember them exactly.

It was a hot day in our summer holiday.
I was kinda bored and I threw out a message in our group chat and asked if someone could play some football or something with me.
2 friends answered, we call them Justin and Jay.

I was wearing a dark grey t shirt, with black shorts, high black Nike socks and some mid high Nike shoes.
Justin was wearing a similar outfit like me, the only difference was that he was wearing white Nike socks.
Jay was wearing a green sport shirt, black sport shorts, high black socks with 2 green stripes at the top, and some low vans shoes.

We played some football for about an hour or so until we got bored again.
We decided to go to Jay’s house where we just chilled for a bit.
Nothing crazy happened until Justin came by a video on YouTube where some guy was being tied up to escape.
He asked if we could try it too.
We looked at each other and just knotted, we didn’t have a better idea in the first place so.
We played rock paper scissors to decide who would be tied up, and of course… I lost (thank god :D )

Jay left the room and got downstairs to look for some stuff to tie me up with.
After some minutes he came back with a couple ropes, and a roll of duct tape.
Justin and Jay watched the YouTube video again to look how they tied up that guy.

They started to tie my wrists behind my back. For my surprise they tied it very tight.
They immediately tied my ankles together.
Then they helped me to the ground and rolled me to my stomach and tied my ankles to my wrists putting me in a hogtie.
Before I could say something, Justin pushed a long sock in my mouth, and started to wrap some tape around my head to secure it. (Thankfully he used a clean sock tho)

Jay: “Well, we’ve got you tied up pretty good huh. We’re going to eat something and after that we have soccer practice, so we’ll check on you after that. Have fun mate” he said with a smile.

I tried to scream at them but the only thing they could hear was “hmmmmmpppff hmmmpf”.
They laughed and just walked out of the room and closed the door.
I thought they made a joke, and would come back to untie my after 10 minutes or so.
But they really left the house for soccer practice which took 2 hours.

While they were gone I often tried to loosen the ropes but I didn’t matter what I tried. They made the knots outside my reach and they tied the ropes very tight so there was no chance of escaping.

I kinda liked to be hogtied like this, for some reason it felt relaxing. All I could do was lay there and think.
I was tied up for 2 hours know and I really wanted to get out now, I got hungry and my hands got itchy.
Like 10 minutes later I heard them coming back inside the house, I knew his parents weren’t home for the weekend so I didn’t stress or something.
I was happy that they were back so they could finally let me out now, but unfortunately they didn’t came back to me!

I could hear them talk downstairs but they had no intention to free me, at least that’s what I thought.
They finally opened the door of the room. 2 hours later!
I was tied up for 4 hours now!
First they mocked me a bit and then finally they untied me.

After they untied me we spoke to each other for a bit and made sure that it was my turn next time.
I could tie them both up the next time we met.

But that’s another story I will share soon.