David's Second Challenge (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
slider40337
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

David's Second Challenge (M/M)

Post by slider40337 »

This is a repost of an unfinished story from TieUpGames. I hope to get my stuff from there posted over here and finish some of them up!

Author’s note: While this story is true, names and some details have been fudged so nobody gets IDed!

David's Second Challenge

Part I

After the football game the following week (from my last sleepover at David's place), I dropped my band stuff into my dad's car. He drove me over to David's place as I made sure I had everything. My backpack held some khaki shorts and a polo as well as some brown kind-of dress shoes to wear with them. My parents called them “boat shoes” but my family never went anywhere near a boat. I also had the blue & white Diadora soccer uniform from a team I no longer played for, with the shiny blue shorts and white collared shirt with some blue striping on the sleeves. I'd worn the shorts under my band uniform but couldn't hide the white socks or collared shirt under my band stuff though, so I just had some short socks and a t-shirt on when I got dropped off at David's. My dad helped me unload my bike from the back of his car, so I could ride that home on Sunday and to our night in the woods before that.

Most of my nervousness likely came from the fact that this time my parents had worked out a stay until Sunday afternoon, so David was going to take me hiking on Saturday night and camping overnight in some woods nearby to our suburban planned community. I’m sure he had evil ideas prepared already. I flexed my fingers, hopeful I’d be up to the challenge.

“Ok,” he said, “Here's the deal. We'll do our game tomorrow night, but tonight you get one challenge to decide something fun tomorrow.”

I was curious, but indicated that'd be ok, since it was only one challenge for the night. David went into his closet and came out with my shorts he'd kept last week. “You'll want to save your uniform for tomorrow, so put these on for tonight. They're all you get.”

I gave him a suspicious look, since I was a bit worried he'd to the same with the air conditioner. “No cold tonight,” he said, “And you won't have to worry about that tomorrow night since it's hot out.”

“Ok,” I said, “What does this decide?”

“I'll tell you once you're tied,” he said, grinning.

I sighed but didn't complain as I went and changed and came back, putting my soccer shorts with the rest of the uniform into my backpack. Before he even brought out his rope, he approached me with a washcloth and duct tape. “New rule for tonight and tomorrow is this,” he said, “Once you agree to start, the gag goes first so you can't go back on that anymore. If you let me gag you now, you're in for the night.”

“In for the night?” I asked, “What if I--”

I couldn't finish because he stuffed the washcloth into my mouth and started wrapping the tape. “If you succeed you won't be tied all night,” he explained as he wrapped, “But if you fail you're stuck. You are just wearing your shorts and that was the rule from last time.”

I tried to protest through the gag, since he'd told me to just wear the shorts, but I only succeeded in making some unintelligible groans. David then pulled me over to the side of his bed and made me sit with my back to the mattress. He looped one piece of rope around each wrist and tied one end off to the headboard and one end off to the footboard, pulling my arms out to each side. I started testing the slack to see if I'd be able to reach those knots, but David showed his skill by then taking all the remaining rope length and tying it off somewhere well behind me and out of reach. I'd not be getting those ropes untied at all, so I had to hope I'd be able to work my wrists free. He then took an additional rope and tied my ankles together out in front of me. It didn't accomplish anything in holding me in place, but it did further restrict me. A fourth rope was wrapped around my waist and then tied off somewhere under the bed behind me. Some pulling and cinching feelings left my waist secured up against he bed frame so I couldn't pull my body away.

“Comfy?” David asked, coming in front of me.

I just glared over the gag as David continued, “What this determines is what you get to wear when we go to the woods tomorrow. You escape, you get to wear your shorts and t-shirt. If you fail, you have to wear your whole soccer uniform and leave all your other clothes here so you don't get to change until we're back.”

I groaned. I'd look a bit strange riding my bike in my uniform, especially since it wasn't my current team's kit so I couldn't play off like I was heading home from a game or anything. “Nod if you agree,” David said, “Otherwise, I can go turn up the A/C for the night.”

Making an annoyed gag noise, I nodded, since a night of cold wouldn't be pleasant at all. “That's a good captive,” David said with a chuckle as he messed up my hair with his hand, “Now you have until morning to try and get out.”
My first move was the only one I could think of, to stretch my arms out to each side and hope the rope got loose enough to shake off my hands. But when David had finished wrapping my wrists, he'd apparently tied a little knot of some sort. They got a little looser for sure, but definitely not enough for me to think about shaking any coils off. I could even see that if I could just touch my hands together, working the rope off would be easy, but my fingers were useless with my arms spread far apart.

Laughing, David climbed into bed behind me, with that seeming confidence that he knew he had me. As I tried to find bits on the mattress to grip to help rest my arms, David's fingers would find my sides from time to time and make me jerk and squirm with short bursts of tickles. Eventually, I managed to find something resembling sleep, sitting there against his bed.

Part 2

David definitely didn't wake up before me this time. I sort of dozed on and off all night, rather than really sleeping. When his alarm went off, he turned it off and my heart raced. Hope filled me that he'd untie me, but he just tickled me for awhile and went back to bed. A long few minutes later, he finally got out of bed and started untying me, releasing my waist and feet but leaving my arms secured. He then went to my backpack and got out my blue soccer shorts and t-shirt from last night. “You can wear this shirt while we hang out today,” he said, “So your jersey is all clean later.”

He then took my nicer outfit and put it into his closet while laying my soccer jersey and socks next to my backpack. David then pulled out a rolled up blanket and stuffed that into my now-empty backpack. That would likely be all each of us needed, as we were in the dry south and it would be very hot that night, and mosquitoes & other insect pests weren't too much of a problem (except fire ants, and those could be avoided).

After finally untying my arms, David slipped the four lengths of rope he'd tied me with into the backpack, as well as a roll of duct tape and his scout neckerchief. As he was doing that, I was unwrapping the tape from my head and spitting out the washcloth.

I got my soccer shorts and t-shirt on fairly quickly and noticed that David put my newly discarded soccer shorts away with my other clothes. I also noticed that he'd gotten out a pair of his shin guards and placed them next to my socks on the floor. “You gotta have the whole uniform,” he said with a grin, indicating some cleats in his hand as well.
We were close enough in shoe sizes that I'd probably fit his cleats alright, especially if not actually playing a game. If he was like me, he had a couple pair and these were probably his less nice ones.

We didn't do anything else with ropes that day as we got breakfast, chatting about school with his parents, played a bunch of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, and watched the Farscape marathon that Sci-Fi had apparently decided to do that Saturday.

In the evening, after getting some dinner and being given bottles of water and snack bars, we grabbed our backpacks and the bikes in the garage. Right before getting on the bikes, David made me discard the t-shirt into his backpack and put on the uniform, complete with shin guards under my socks and cleats tied on tight with the laces looped around the shoe to keep them on. As I started hopping on the bike, he made me stop and tuck in my shirt too, as that was still common back then even when wearing the jersey and shorts casually (this was before the moden “workout shirt and shorts” soccer look we have today).

The setting sun bathed the sky in reds and oranges as we worked our bikes about five miles to where the woods were. Though we called them woods, they were really just a thick windbreak between two farm fields, but they were thick enough and had enough dips and hills that they were quite private at nighttime. We slipped past the barbed wire surrounding the farmer’s property (as we normally did, and never once got in trouble for it) and entered the woods, leaving our bikes chained to some trees right inside the fence. Climbing down some steep hills, I was somewhat glad for the traction from the cleats and worked to not fall and mess up my jersey.

After about fifteen minutes walking through the woods with some flashlights, David stopped us. “Ok, this looks good,” he said.

He pulled his blanket from his back and laid it out before taking my pack from me and setting it on the blanket. He pulled out the four rope lengths and laid them out. “So here’s the game this week,” he explained, “Same rules as last week for the most part. Each time you fail to escape, you lose a piece of your uniform starting with your shirt, then your socks and shoes, and last the shin guards. However, I also lose one of these pieces of rope each time you fail as well. If you succeed mid-game, then you can put something back on but I get another rope again.”

I nodded, trying to hide my excitement a bit, before asking what was first. David grabbed the ropes and pulled me over to a smaller tree, about 7 or 8 inches in diameter. He stood my with my chest up against the trunk and pulled my arms together around the tree, lashing my wrists together crossed with one full length of rope, making sure the knots were on top of my wrists where I could see it but my fingers couldn’t reach. He then used the second length to tie my ankles and knees together, as well as securing them to the tree trunk. The third length wrapped around my torso underneath my arms and functioned to further secure me to the trunk. I really wasn’t pushing away from it all now.

His use of the last length was pretty much what I’d feared, as he used about half of it to further secure my wrists and the other half to wrap around my body and the tree, pulling my wrists into the trunk and securing them in place. He must have figured (rightly) that I’d try to get the gag off and use my teeth to pick at the knots. Now they were well out of reach and immobile. Then David added his final touch, again stuffing his neckerchief into my mouth and wrapping my head a bunch of times with the duct tape so I’d be sure to have that cloth in there as long as he wanted. “There you go,” he said, patting my cheek, “Thirty minutes on the clock!”

Part 3

True to the previous night, David had shown skill. I fought and squirmed but there was no budging that rope. My hands being kept against the tree intensified it, because trying to twist my arms rubbed them roughly on the bark. I was totally unable to turn around either arm in the rope to get to the knots on top of my wrists, but could still frustratingly see them in the moonlight. I squirmed and tried, after giving up reaching any knots, to simply pull my way out of the rope, but that was definitely not happening with David’s skills.

I was surprised that David didn’t tickle me, but he seemed content to watch me while laying down on his blanket. He had his arms behind his head and his ankles pulled up so his knees were bent around 90 degrees. He was wearing a tan baseball cap and plain white t-shirt with some olive green shorts that looked almost black in the night. I couldn’t help but notice his strong arm muscles on his bent arms. He was absolutely stronger than me, so I knew that I wouldn’t be able to fight my way out between positions anyhow.

I continued struggling and worked up a bit of a sweat, but finally his watch beeped signaling that my time was up. I’d made absolutely zero headway in getting out and David’s satisfied grin showed that he liked it. “Guess I win this round,” he said, approaching me and starting to untie the ropes.

After removing the length securing my body to the tree, he held his backpack in front of me and placed it inside. “I’m down to three,” he said before dropping the pack and resuming the untying.

He then untied my wrists from both lengths but left my ankles tied. Before untying those, he took my jersey of me and pulled my wrists together in front of me (but not around the tree) and tied them back together with about 2/3 of one rope length starting in the middle, leaving both the rope ends dangling off about 4 feet from my hands. He then untied my ankles and made me walk next to a much bigger and stronger tree.

David held onto the rope as he climbed partway up the tree, gripping a thick mostly-horizontal branch with his legs as he tied off my wrist ropes to it. He pulled up as he tied, forcing my arms back up above my head like the first time he’d tied me. There was a bit of slack, and I could stand flat-footed, so I held on to some hope that I’d be able to use the leverage to jump up and reach those knots. He wasn’t done, though, as he took the remaining two lengths and tied one to each ankle. He then disappeared behind me and I felt my right leg pulled out. I looked right and saw him tying it off to a tree about ten feet away (the woods were fairly thick and the average distance between trees was 5-10 feet). The same happened with my left leg in the opposite direction of my right.

My legs were about shoulder width apart, but not for long, as David continued to go back and forth between trees and tighten the rope to pull my legs farther apart. By the time I realized that he was really going to stretch me, he’d pulled my legs too far apart for me to get enough muscles working to fight back. My spreading legs had a secondary effect as well that David had clearly planned for. As my ankles got farther apart, my body lowered, which caused my arms to eventually be fully tight above my head with no slack to pull them down at all.

David came back in front of me and I must have been making some kind of face because he smiled. “Only three ropes, so let’s see how you do now,” he said, grabbing my hair and moving my head around a bit to reinforce my helplessness.

I groaned into the gag and started trying to move, but found that wiggling my fingers was about all I could do except some slight body squirming. Of course, David made me squirm more as he began attacking my bare side with tickles right after setting his watch timer.

Part 4

I bucked and trashed against the tickling, but all my efforts only succeeded in getting my to jerk and swing softly given how tight my restraint was. I certainly couldn’t do anything to get away from David’s fingers at all as he continued to work my sides. After a couple minutes he stopped and laid down, taking off his white t-shirt. I could tell then that his shorts were his scout uniform shorts from the elastic waistband and shiny metal snap in front. He folded up his shirt like a pillow and watched me as I tried to stretch upward as hard as possible.

It was still in the upper 80s even at night so I was starting to work up more of a sweat with my straining. After a couple minutes of realizing I was stuck, I gave up and focused on making the position as tolerable as possible for the rest of the time. I pushed up my tip toes to loosen the tension on my wrists up above and simply tried to balance like that, glad that the cleats were helping with added traction in the dirt.

David’s watch beeped and he stood up. “Looks like I win again,” he said, tickling me for a few seconds just to remind me that I was still very helpless.

He untied my ankles from the ropes one at a time, removing my cleats and socks before retying my legs in place. I was annoyed that my feet only covered by the shinguards were stuck in the dirt now, but couldn’t do much about it with my arms still secured over my head. David then lowered my wrists and began untying them. I knew my legs were spread too wide to reach either ankle, so even once he freed my hands I’d still be stuck. Once my wrists were free, he tossed that rope length aside and walked to the tree my right leg was tied to. He came back holding the end of the rope tying my ankle, and I noticed that he’d only used about half of the rope to secure my ankle, then looped it over a shoulder-high branch before bringing it back to me. He looped that rope around my right wrist and pulled it all the way out to my right before tying it off. He did the same to my left arm in the other direction, leaving my standing with my arms out and legs spread wide.

“Easy enough,” he said, “Only two ropes to be worried about now. Should be easy, right?”

David then set his watch and resumed the tickling.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to read this. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent tale. Thanks for posting. More please.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

This was another fun read. I hope we will get to read of more challenges with these two.
slider40337
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slider40337 »

Part 5

Since my arms were spread apart and the knots couldn’t be untied with a single hand, I couldn’t do much except squirm around as David tickled me. My arms were pulled tight enough, not to mention my legs, that I couldn’t even struggle too much. A slight forward and backward motion was all I managed but it wasn’t enough to escape his fingers. A couple times I managed to rotate a hand and get my fingers on the knots, but the combination of the tension with my inability to use two hands to untie made them quite secure. In addition, David’s tickling was making me thrash, so the knots had pulled even tighter in my struggles.

The summer nighttime heat definitely had me sweating at this point as David’s watch alarm beeped again to signal my failure. “Looks like I get you for the night,” David said, grinning, “How’s it feel to be stuck with only two ropes this time?”

I glared over the gag, knowing trying to talk would be pointless anyhow. “I guess the question is how mean I’m gonna be on you,” he said, “I think I could let you have your uniform back, but I’ll definitely keep you standing up.”
I rolled my eyes to try and indicate I didn’t like that idea. I was already tired and sweaty and didn’t enjoy the thought of having to stand for several more hours. “Ok ok,” David said, “I guess you don’t have to stand, but I’m taking your shin guards.”

With that, David untied each foot only long enough to remove the shin guard, then retied it. I noticed only after he retied my second foot that he’d spread my legs even wider. I could definitely feel it to be a stretch, but David seemed to have done it on purpose so I doubt he’d be inclined to loosen it. David then came over with the other ropes and tied one around each wrist, leaving it to dangle off. He then untied my arms from the ropes pulling them wide.

David got me to lay down on my back, and only then did I notice that he’d spready out my sleeping bag so I wouldn’t be laying in the dirt and grass. I couldn’t bend forward enough to reach my ankles even if he’d have let me sit up, so I patiently let him tie off my wrist ropes to other trees to fully stretch me out in an X on the ground. With that, all four ropes were used to secure me stretched out and I couldn’t reach a single useful knot to get out of it.
Sitting on my chest, David tickled me awhile longer before curling up next to me in his sleeping bag. As the previous weekend, I did my best to relax and managed to doze off after an hour or so.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

The sleep of the righteous?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

So nice to see the continuation [mention]slider40337[/mention] ! Thank you. I hope we will get to see more.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love the new part! Hope you keep going
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic