Not as planned f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Noah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Not as planned f/m

Post by Noah »

Not many places you can go on the internet you can find clean, tying up fun. I got interested in being tied up when I was in the hospital for about a week.

Was eleven years old, I had short, spiked blond hair, blue eyes, freckles on my . I had on the white hospital gown with red shorts underneath with gray socks. Was going for another MRI, however I told them i did not want to take the shot that makes you sleepy. The lady agreed to try it without making me take the shot.

So we went into the room where the MRI machine is and i lay down on the table, the lady explained to me that it was important to not move, she gave me earphones saying she will have music playing, but will give me instructions with them as well. When I was all set, the table moved into the machine.

They were playing soft, instrumental music through the ear phones, which in all honesty bored me to death. I had my hands resting on my belly, staring up at the white surface of the MRI machine. It was eternity, or so it felt like, till i heard the lady threw the earphones "i need you to stop moving" i realised i was fidgeting, so I stopped.

I sighed and kept looking up at the white surface. I was almost wishing I took that shot to make me sleepy. It wasnt the fact that it was a shot, more the fact that I could feel the stuff going up my arm, gave me the goosebumps, and it does sting before feeling numb.

I started fidgeting again, thinking it wouldn't really matter, I started toying with the top of my right sock with my left foot. The socks were hardly ankle height, so when I picked at the top of the sock with my big toe, the sock slipped past my heel some. Finally after seem liked forever, the table started moving back out of the machine.

"We are not done, so dont get up" the lady said when the table stopped. There was a sound of tape ripping, then the lady said "because you cant stop moving, going to have to restrain you" and than she placed the tape across my forehead and patted the ends on the table. She layed tape across my upper arms, than taped each of my wrists to the table, than across my legs above my knees, than below my knees, than my ankles. When she was done, I was completely immobilized, taped down to the table.

I watch her from the corner of my eyes as she got up and put the tape in one of the drawers in a counter by the far wall. The table started moving back in the machine again.

I had no choice but to look up at that white surface. Very slightly, I tried moving my right arm, but not budging. Only thing that came to mind was, this was interesting. I lay there, listening to the horrible music while try to amuse myself by daydreaming. I was into pokemon back in the day, (...nerd...) with my situation, it reminded me when the characters got captured and tied up.

This got me to start having the feeling of helplessness sink in. I gently tugged at my wrists again. It's a weird feeling. I tried to turn my head to look at my left arm, only to be reminded that my head was held in place.

When the table moved back out, the lady gently took the tape off saying "I'm sure you'll think about your choice for next time and take the shot."

I sat up, saying "yeah, I will be thinking about it."

This was my last MRI, two days later I got to go home. Once in a while i would think of that experience. I started to think that it wasnt really a helpless situation, if I pulled hard enough the tape wouldn't have held. So it was about a year later I decided I want to be tied up again. This lead to trying some self tying, and eventually becoming a game with a friend of mine.

More to come if interested
Last edited by Noah 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Interesting, if unusual, first tie-up experience.

Curious to read about the TUGs you played with your friend.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

A good bit of medical bondage at the hands of a female in command is always good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic