Grapevine Chronicles (M and F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Grapevine Chronicles (M and F)

Post by caquernham »

Here’s a rather harebrained idea. Over the past couple of weeks, I have been compiling stories of tie-up games from people I know. Most of the people surveyed were from my place of work. Others were just from my circle of friends.

Names have been changed for privacy.

Doug (late 40s-early 50s): Cops and robbers/cowboys and Indians with the neighborhood boys. They took turns tying each other up.

Tom (mid 40s): Tied up as a prank in middle school.

Martha (late 40s?): Tied her little sister to a chair.

Heather: (early 30s): A friend of hers got good grades in middle school, so she and her friends left the girl tied up in the backyard. She couldn’t get out so they untied her after a while.

Cassie: (early-mid 20s). She had quite a few. She tied up a bunch of her friends in school, was tied up herself with duct tape by a college boyfriend, put in handcuffs (didn’t say why), Tied up with zipties to see if she could escape (she could), and tried to tie up her babysitter with a blanket. I hope she was gagged because she's a chatterbox.

Debbie (40s?): Does having her ankles wrapped in a leash by her dog count?

Mark (30s?): Duct taped to pole by brothers.

Nick (late 20s): Uncle was a cop who put him in handcuffs to show him what it was like.

Hannah (mid 20s): Tied to a chair with her scarf by a male friend in her college cafeteria. Successfully escaped.

Roderick (late 20s): Was wrapped in tape and shut in a locker by his field hockey team. His mouth was taped. Helped do the same to another boy.

Angie (30s): Was tied up playing a game with some kids she babysat. She got out. Was tied to a fence on the playground with a jumprope by a boy in her class. A teacher had to untie her.

Michelle (late 20s): Duct taped by members of her lacrosse team in college. Couldn’t escape. Was also duct taped on her birthday by her uncle.

David (20s): A bunch of people on his high school cross country team, mostly girls but a few guys, got tied up with duct tape during a team party. None escaped.

Pete (early 40s?): Tied up his brother with neighborhood friends as a mean-spirited joke. Left him tied up but he eventually escaped. Got in a lot of trouble with his parents.

Pauline (late 30s): Tied up for a school play.

Kesia (mid-20s) Loosely tied with a scarf by family when she was a little girl.

If anyone else wants to do this, I’d love to find out what you hear. It’s easiest if you ask friends.
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

I have talked to a few of my friends about it.

One friend said she was captured by her brother during a game of Nerf War and tied her to a bedspot, sitting down, with her arms above her head.

Another said one of her female friends tied her to a tree branch by her hands, suspended off the ground. I got her brother to tie me up the same way. It was very painful.

Once I was directing a movie and tying up one of of my female friends for it (not a bondage movie; there was just capturing in it). She was giving me suggestions how to make it more secure, and one of my friends on set noted that she was the first person he'd met who seemed to be enjoying getting tied up. She shrugged and said it was fun. Another male friend on set piped up saying "I like to get tied up". None of us ever followed through on that one, although I may try to.

In a similar manner, I was involved in a theatre and watched a scene in which this gal I had a crush on get tied with her hands in front and blindfolded (to reenact the Battle of Wits from The Princess Bride). The director (who was also female and I also used to have a crush on) said "I'm sure it must be a challenge being blindfolded and bound", to which my friend replied "I dunno. I actually like this."

My old babysitter told me that when she was a little kid she tied up her mom once with a scarf, and also that when she was in college her friends duct taped her to the door of the public lounge for all to see.

Lastly another female friends of mine said she's been tied up four times in her life, and showed me a movie she made with friends in which her hands were tied loosly in front with a horse lead. She also LARPs and stated that she talked to one of her friends and asked if they could run a storyline involving her getting bound and roughed up a bit.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by caquernham »

Definitely gonna try and follow up on some of these. I know at least one of them would agree to another game, and I suspect others would as well.

I'm always surprised how many people are interested in TUGs when you bring them up. Being tied up is a surprisingly common experience. Just under half of the people I spoke with indicated involvement with at least one TUG.

Funny how some people seem to end up in bonds uncommonly frequently...
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Yeah, that's pretty cool. I suspect it's quite common for kids to tie each other up for games (it certainly was in my childhood) and anyone who's done a bit of acting is likely to land at least one role in which they have to be captured and bound.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic