Germany 1982 (MMFF/mmff)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Germany 1982 (MMFF/mmff)

Post by slackywacky »

Germany 1982

This is a true story (well, 80%, the other 20% is to keep the story going and things I did not remember anymore). This story can still be found on Canuck’s pages (posted as FH in 1999 and 2000), but I think it is time to revisit and publish it here. Cleaned up and spell checked 😊

The introduction

It was the second time we went on holiday to Wittelsberg, near Marburg in Hessen, Germany. Wittelsberg is a small village with mostly farmers and one of these farmers had 4 holiday cottages on a piece of land. He also had an old house, very large, converted into holiday houses so in total 9 families could stay there for a holiday. The 4 cottages were standing alongside each other, while the house was separated from the cottages by another house. Behind the holiday house, which was located along the main road of the village, was a large area of grass and a pool. There were also several trees giving shade. There was a small strip of grass behind the house that separated the cottages from the holiday house which connected the piece of land with the cottages to the area where the pool was. We (my father, mother, myself (14), my sister Suzanne (12) and my other sister Marga (9)) arrived early Saturday afternoon and we stayed in one of the cottages. My parents decided to get some groceries at the local (and only) store in town and my sisters decided to go along. I decided to scout the place. We had the first cottage from the road and the next two cottages were empty. In the last cottage was a family from Hamburg, Germany, with two boys and 2 girls. I met the youngest one of the two boys, Marcus (11) when I walked to the pool by the small strip behind the house. We introduced ourselves and although at that time my German wasn't as good as it is now, we managed to understand each other. He told me he was looking for his brother Frank (16) who was chasing after his sister Helga (14) because she had been pestering him all morning and she had soaked him at the pool while he was reading one of his favorite comics.

When we walked to the pool we saw his brother coming from the garages under the holiday house. At the road side the house was a floor higher than at the back, allowing for some garages to be built underneath. (The ground floor at the front was the second floor at the back.) Marcus introduced me to Frank and we talked for a while. Then Marcus asked about his sister and Frank told us he had taken care of her. She was in one of the garages. Frank went to the pool and laid down in one of the garden chairs, so he could finish his comic, while we went to the garages. There were three garages in total, two were closed, but the third one was open, the door was broken so it couldn’t be closed anyway. On the floor in the garage, which was filled with a lot of rubbish, we found Helga, short blond hair and wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit. She had been tied up by Frank and left on the floor. When she saw us, she started to ask Marcus to release her, but he refused. He told her that she had caused this herself, so she should get free on her own. Looking at her bonds, her hands had been tied behind her back at the wrists, some more rope around her upper body kept her hand to her body, and her legs had been tied at her ankles, she would have a hard time getting out of them. The rope was just pieces of plastic rope, used for hay-bales, that he probably found in the garage. Marcus introduced me to Helga and then offered me a drink at their cottage. I accepted, although I wouldn't have mind staying with Helga. Not that I was into bondage at that time, I just knew that I was getting a funny feeling every time I saw a woman tied up. This time I decided to follow Marcus and we went to his parents’ cottage. He also introduced me to his parents and we had a drink. When we were sitting on the porch of the cottage, Helga came walking towards us. I commented her on getting out so quickly, but she just looked at me with a funny face. Marcus started laughing and I asked him what the matter was.

“That’s not Helga, that’s Sabine, her twin sister.”

Now I had to laugh too. Sabine wanted to know what was going on and Marcus told her.

“Oh no, not again.”, she said.

It turned out that Frank had done this before to them, at their home it turned out to be a regularly activity when he was babysitting them.

“Where is she?”

Marcus told her, and she ran off to her sister. When we finished our drinks, we decided to have a look and walked over to the garages. Frank was still reading his comic, some of the guests of the house were also at the pool, but neither Sabine nor Helga were anywhere to be seen.

We walked over to the garage and found that Sabine had joined her sister on the floor of the garage. She also had been tied with some pieces of rope that were available in the garage, almost identical to her sister. Both were pleading with us to release them and after some discussion we decided to release their legs and take them with us to the swimming pool, so Frank could decide if he wanted them set free. The girls were not happy with this, but everything was better than being bound on the floor of the dirty garage. So, we released the ropes around their feet, helped them up and guided them to the pool area. We had to explain what happened to some of the other guests, but nobody intervened, and we told the girls to ask Frank if they could be set free. He agreed, they had been bound for just under an hour, at least Helga had been, and we undid the ropes. After that we had a swim in the pool. It was the beginning of a three-week holiday full of bondage games.
Last edited by slackywacky 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Thanks for gender tagging the story, but for future reference, you just need to edit the title and you should not need to get one of us mods to approve it again.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

In the pool

The next day of our holiday in Germany was a day without any games, mostly because we were all out on sightseeing trips. If I remember correctly we took the buss to Marburg and this one only goes to the town in the morning and comes back in the afternoon. During the rest of the day no public transportation was available.
On Monday I was in the pool real early and so were my sisters, who never got involved in our games. It must have been 8 o’clock and most people were still in bed. After a while Helga, or was it Sabine, I couldn't tell them apart since they were identical twins, came around the corner, wearing her blue one-piece swimsuit. When she jumped in the water I asked her who she was, and it turned out to be Sabine. I can’t really remember all the details of how she and her sister looked, all I know is that they were still starting to develop into young women. We talked and swam for some time. She told me about earlier tie ups and that Frank, her older brother, had developed a taste for tying them up. Bluntly she asked me if I had tied somebody up before. I had some practice on my sisters as kids, but that always had been in cops and robbers game, never serious or very good. Then she told me that if I could find a piece of rope, other than the plastic stuff Frank had used on her and her sister in the garage, I could practice on her. At this age this was all playful and no sexual intentions were behind it all. I got out of the pool and scouted around and eventually found some real rope in a shed, which was on the owners farm, but was only reachable from the pool area by walking through an open gate. It was a rather large piece, probably 30 meters, and it had been white once, but since it had been used on a farm and laying in the shed, it was not white anymore.

I ran back to the pool with the rope, only to find Sabine gone. Thinking that the long rope would be useless, I decided to go for a pair of scissors, so I could cut it to smaller length, never considering what the farmer would say if he found his rope cut to pieces. I left the rope lying on one of the chairs and walked to our cottage. When I came back with my pair of scissors, Marcus was at the pool and he had found the rope. I explained him what Sabine had told me and yet again he told me I was tricked by the twins. They played this game regularly on people. Sabine had still been in bed, so it had been Helga who had been in the pool with me. This was cause for revenge and I asked him if he would help me. Marcus agreed, and we cut the rope into some smaller pieces. Then we went to look for Helga. Marcus told me how to keep them apart. Helga’s eyes were green, and Sabine’s eyes were blue.
We ran into Helga just as we approached their cottage. When she saw us and the ropes, she sprinted in the other direction, straight into Frank, who just came out of the cottage. He grabbed her and looked at us and the ropes. Marcus explained what she had done, and Frank agreed that revenge was in needed. He held her, while I tied her hands behind her back. Her wrists were crossed and the rope, about a meter long, was tied in both directions around her wrists. I noted later I tied it tight, but this was one of the first times I tied up a girl and she was struggling, so it just had to do. A longer piece of rope, about 10 meters long was used to wrap her upper body in rope. Frank gave me some pointers and moments later Helga was helpless. She stopped fighting and asked us what we were going to do to her. Since she tricked me at the pool, I thought that her punishment should be spending time in the pool while being tied.

Now I must tell you about this pool. It was 20 meters long and 5 meters wide, but the deepest point was 1,30 meters (about 4 foot), so she could stand in it easily. She wasn’t to keen on the idea of being in the pool while tied up, but she had little choice, because it was three of us and only one of her. We walked her over to the pool and while Marcus got in the pool, I helped Frank lowering her down into the water. Than Frank and me also got into the water and started splashing about, generating little cries from Helga, every time we came close to her. I noticed it wasn’t the best plan to put her in the pool, because the brown rope started to give off color into the water, so we decided to get Helga out of the pool and we sat her down into one of the garden chairs. With another piece of rope, some 5 meters long, we fixed her to the chair. That’s how she stayed tied until her sister showed up, half an hour later and she was released.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

My turn

After the release of Helga from the garden chair, my parents called me for lunch and I left the others at the pool. After lunch I walked back to the pool via the road, instead of the small grass strip behind the cottages and the house. When I walked down from the road to the pool I saw Helga and Sabine coming towards me. Most other guests from that morning at the pool were at lunch and we were alone. I noticed that they were carrying the ropes we had used on Helga that morning and I had a feeling I knew what was coming.

“Now it’s your turn.” Sabine said smilingly.

Since I had started the morning session, it was only fair to go along with their plans, so I asked what they wanted.

“Hold your hands behind your back.”

I did as I was ordered. I had them palm-to-palm, but Helga told me to hold them crossed. Then I felt a rope being tied around them, first one way, then cinching it the other way. The rope was tight snug, but not tight and I commented that they did a better job than I had done.

“We had lots of practice, you are just starting.”, Sabine said.

Helga agreed and commented on the fact that I did tie her a bit tight that morning. I said I would like to get a retry and she said that I probably would get another chance. When they finished tying the rope around my wrists, they started wrapping a rope around my middle and fixing this to the rope around my wrists, making it impossible for me to move my hands much. I was then guided to the garages underneath the holiday house. To the left of the garages (facing the garages) was a toilet, or at least a room of about a meter by a meter that was once used as a toilet. The door was made of old wood but was still in relatively good shape and had separate locks on the outside and on the inside. (Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know.) There was even a light in the toilet, although the light switch was outside the toilet.

I was pushed into the small room and was ordered to sit down on the broken toilet. With another piece of rope, the 5-meter piece used to keep Helga in the garden chair earlier, my feet were tied. It was long enough to make it a nice package and when they were done, my legs were wrapped in ropes from my ankles to half way up my upper legs. I was sure I wouldn't be doing any walking. Then with a devilish grin on their faces, the twins told me that I had to stay here until Frank or Marcus found me. They closed the door and I could hear the lock on the outside being closed. Moments later I was in the dark as they turned off the lights. It wasn’t dark; there were enough cracks in the door, which not only provided just enough light to examine my situation, but also ample opportunity to look outside.

I couldn't see too much because of the location of the toilet underneath the main house. I yelled for help, although not to loud, just to see if there would be a reaction. And a reaction it gave, although not the one I expected. The door was flung open again and the twins stood in the door opening.

“What are you doing?” They asked me.

“Yelling for help, what else do you expect from a prisoner.”

They whispered something to each other and then told me I was to be gagged. Now I had never been gagged before at that time, so this was something new for me.

“Please be careful.” I said.

Helga ran away and came back with a tea towel after several minutes. This was tied as a cleave gag in my mouth and knotted behind my head. I found that I was still able to make some sounds, but loud screams and very intelligent conversations were out of the question. It felt great not being able to say much. The twins looked at me for a moment and then closed the door again. I was alone, bound and gagged in a toilet. I tested the ropes but there was not a chance I would get free on my own, so all I could do was wait for them to find me.

After spending 15 minutes in the toilet, although to me it felt like hours, I heard somebody move around outside. I looked through the cracks in the door and noticed it was a woman I didn't know. I made some sounds in my gag, alerting the woman of my presence in the toilet and she caught on quickly. All I remember now is that she was a sportive type and she had long black hair, she was almost as tall as my father then, which must have been 1,85 meters in those days and she was dressed in blue sports shorts and a white T-shirt. If I remember correctly she was 21 at the time.

She looked surprised to find me there, especially tied up and gagged, but my surprise was even bigger when I found out she wasn't German, but Dutch, just like me. During the conversation we had when she ungagged me, I learned her name was Kim and she was staying with her parents in the top most apartment of the holiday house. They had just arrived, and she was checking out the area. She had just finished high school and her boyfriend was in the army and couldn't go on holiday, so she decided to go along with her parents. She just finished untying my legs, my hands were still tied, when the twins came back to check on me. They protested loudly when they found out I was being released by somebody that was not involved in our games and demanded I was tied up again. Kim did protest a bit, but the twins convinced her to go along with them, so my feet were retied and although I protested, the gag was retied. The door was shut again and for the third time I was alone in my prison. Again, I tried to get free, but there was not even a knot in reach on which I could start. I wriggled as much as I could but didn't get anywhere. For a couple of moments, I heard the three women outside talking, but then everything got quiet again and I did the only thing I could do, wait for release.

I probably spend another half hour in the toilet before Marcus discovered me. Or better said, he was directed to me by the twins, who thought I had been tied up long enough. I was glad to get free and swore revenge on the twins and on Kim for not releasing me, although I didn't have high hopes for getting even with her. Boy was I wrong. Marcus and I went to the swimming pool and we were just in time for the start of the barbecue, so revenge had to wait, food was more important at that time. But I knew we still had 10 days to go, so plenty of time to get back at the twins.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Training

The next morning it was clouded and there was some rain forecasted for later in the day, but it was still warm, so I decided to go to the pool. My parents and sisters went out for a walk, leaving me on my own. My plan to take revenge on the twins wouldn't happen that day, because the whole family had gone out, so I had to postpone that. When I arrived at the pool I was happy to see that Kim was also there, reading a book in one of the garden chairs. There were some other people, but in general it was quiet at the pool. I jumped in and did some swimming, but without anyone else in there I got bored quickly. Luckily Kim jumped in and started doing some lanes. She had her hair done in a ponytail and was wearing a red two-piece swimsuit. For a 14-year-old boy a 21-year-old woman looks like a goddess and Kim’s athletic body made this even easier. After several laps we started talking and she wanted to know what had happened after she had left me in the toilet. I quickly told her how it had ended and then I told her about my plan for revenge on the twins.

“I’m just not good at tying up people, like the twins are.”

“Well, maybe I can help you.” She said. “I sail quite a bit and you learn your knots when you sail, so I might be able to give you some tips.”

“When?”

“Well, what about right now?”

“Great, my parents are out for a walk, we could use our cottage.”

Kim didn't seem to like that idea, she suggested we went up to her apartment. Her parents were out for the rest of the day and they wouldn't be home until late that evening. I agreed. My parents could come home any time and this way we wouldn't be interrupted. She instructed me to find the ropes and then meet her at her apartment in the holiday house.

It took me only a couple of minutes to find the ropes. They were still where we left them the last time we used them, at the toilet. I picked all of them up, ran to the front of the house, entered through the main door and walked up the stairs to Kim’s apartment. After only one knock she told me to come in, the door wasn't locked. (Remember this is 1982!) While I had been searching for the rope, she had changed into the outfit I had seen her wear the day before, the blue shorts and white t-shirt.

“Come on in.” She said.

We walked into the main room of the apartment and she took the ropes from me. We sat down at the table.

“Okay, let me see what you already know.”

With those words she handed me the rope piece of one meter and stuck her hands out to me, palm to palm. I wrapped the rope around them and was almost immediately stopped by Kim.

“Hold on, not so tight.”

Quickly I undid the rope.

“Here let me show you.” She said while taking the rope and grabbing my hands. “This is how you do it.”

I felt the ropes being tied tightly on my wrists. I could tell the difference between this and the way I had been tied yesterday.

“Now here’s how you should do it.”

Again, I was tied, this time the ropes even felt loose.

“But this doesn't feel tight. I can get out easy.”

“Hold on, I’m not done.”

And she explained the concept of cinching a rope. After she had cinched the rope around my wrists, the rope felt much better and I was sure I couldn't get out. Kim released me and handed me the rope.

“Your turn.” She stated.

This time I did a better job and she complemented me on being a fast learner.

“Okay, now release me and I show you some other things.”

I undid the rope and she showed me, actually demonstrating it on me, that the same technique could be used on any part of the body, even when the ropes were tied around the upper-body and the arms.

“Okay, exam time. You can practice on me if you want.”

I looked at her stunned.

“You mean I can tie you up?”

“Yep. I presume you will let me go again.” She said with a big smile on her face.

I turned red in the face. Never would I have thought that I would get to tie a beautiful woman like her.

“Okay, then turn around and hold your wrists palm to palm.”

She did as she was told and stood in front of me. Nervously I tried to tie the rope around her wrists, but it took me three times before I did it right. After cinching the rope and following her lead to tie the knot out of reach of her fingers, I started on tying a rope around her waist when she stopped me.

“You should also tie my elbows, I might get out otherwise.”

Not letting me tell me something twice, I took the 5-meter rope and started wrapping it around her elbows. I didn't dare to pull it tight, I was too afraid to hurt her, but she decided otherwise.

“Come on, you can pull it tighter than that. I’m flexible. See if you can pull them together.”

I looked at her with surprise, but then started pulling on the rope. Slowly her elbows came closer and closer. And she was right; she was flexible because I managed to get her elbows together. Cinching it turned out to be a bit more difficult, but I managed. However, there was still some rope left of the 5 meters and Kim suggested I tie it around her torso and again to the ropes around her elbows. I did, and I must say as far as I remember this was the first time I came close to a real mature woman’s breast. Careful not to touch her inappropriately, I tied the rope around her, it went around twice, before tying it of at the elbows.

“Now you can tie the rope around my waste.” She told me.

Taking the other 5-meter piece of rope, I wrapped it around her waist and arms, cinching it carefully.

“You sure are a quick learner.” Kim grinned.

I helped her sit down and used the 10-meter rope to tie her legs at ankles and knees. With this kind of length, I had plenty of rope to cinch the rope often and her legs were soon well bound from her ankles to just above her knees. Now I sat back on my chair and looked at my prisoner.

“Do you want me to untie you now?” I said, dreading her answer.

“No, you’re not done yet. You were gagged, so you should learn how to do that to. I've got some ideas.”

She explained me where to find some stuff in the apartment and soon after I was ready to gag a woman for the first time. She opened her mouth and I stuffed the clean rolled-up sock in. I noticed she needed a moment to adjust it in her mouth and then she signaled to continue. From the First-Aid kit I had gotten an Ace bandage and started to wrap it around her head. The first few turns went between her teeth holding in the packing tightly in her mouth, but then they went over her mouth, covering her mouth completely. I think I managed 12 turns around her head, before using a safety pin to fix the end. Again, I sat down and looked at my prisoner. She tried to say something, but it wasn't loud, and I had no idea what she said. All she could do was make little sounds.
Then something unexpected happened, my parents had come home, and I heard my name being yelled by my sisters. I went into the hallway, looked outside through one of the windows and saw them looking for me at the pool. I opened the window and told them I would be there in a couple of minutes. They told me to come down right now, because lunch was ready and mother didn't want to wait.

“Okay, I’m on my way.”

I closed the window and ran back into the apartment to Kim. She had heard the conversation and tried to say something. Quickly I undid the gag.

“Go on, go home. I’ll stay here till you come back. Just see it as a revenge for yesterday.”

“Okay, but not without doing this”.

With those words I stuffed the sock back into her mouth, she didn't protest, just laughed, and I tied the bandage around her head again.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

Kim gave me a wink and I left the room to go and have my lunch. I was jumpy all through the meal and my mother kept asking what was going on. I could hardly tell her the truth, could I, so I faked some story and she seemed to accept it. After lunch I wanted to run out, but to my disappointment I was ordered to do the dishes and then I could help my dad get the groceries from the store. I muttered something but gave in and tried to hurry as much as possible, but it still took just over 2,5 hours from the time I left Kim to the moment I returned to the apartment.
I knocked, but there was no reply, so I opened the door and found Kim sitting on the floor of the apartment. She had managed to get one of the knots on the rope around her legs undone, but that didn't help her much, since I used more than one, as Kim herself had advised me. She was still tightly gagged and looked happy to see me. I sat down beside her but made no intention of ungagging her and she started to make pleading sounds in her gag.

“Now this is my revenge for yesterday. I’ll think I just keep you here until after dinner, since your parents won’t be home anyway until late.”

Her sounds got louder, and she shook her head.

“Just kidding!”

I smiled, got behind her and started to untie the gag when there was a knock at the door.

“Expecting anybody?” I asked her.

She shook her head, most of the gag was still in place, and so I walked to the hallway, closed the door to the main room and opened the outside door. It turned out to be the owner who came by to drop of some information Kim’s parents had requested. We talked for a moment; I took the information and closed the door after he left. Then I returned to my prisoner and undid the gag.

“Thank you, could you get me some water?”

I got a glass, filled it, and gave her a couple of sips. Then I started untying her, starting with her elbows. It took 15 minutes to remove all the ropes and I knew that Kim wouldn't go swimming today, since the rope marks were all over her body.

“This wasn't the first time I was tied up, I also played children’s games when I was smaller, and my boyfriend likes to play too occasionally but not very often. I was glad when you came back because I wouldn't have gotten out on my own.”

We talked for a while, and then she went into the bedroom, changed into something that covered her body and the rope marks a bit more, while I waited in the main room. It was a good thing it had begun to rain, so nobody would think it was funny to walk in a long-sleeved blouse and jeans while it was very warm outside.

“So you think your revenge on the twins will succeed?”

“Yep, thanks to your help I at least know how to tie somebody so they won’t escape. Thanks again.”

“Okay, now you better be off, before you are being missed again.”

After thanking her again and collecting the ropes I went downstairs. I hid the ropes in the garage and went home. I remember distinctively that night dreaming of Kim in bondage.

Deleted User 2487

Post by Deleted User 2487 »

Wow, what a dream vacation. Thanks for sharing, it's a great read. :)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Glad to see that you found your way here and re-posted your stories. I really enjoyed reading them again.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks Canuck100, had been lurking for a while, but it is good to repost them. A little easier to read than those small sections the old site allowed at the time.

Thank you Evisac, it was my most memorable vacation :-)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Revenge or not?

I was eating my breakfast on the porch of the cottage the next morning, when Marcus came to see if I was home. He told me we could visit the farm, which was owned by the owner of the cottages, and that he and Sabine would be going over there in a few minutes. I asked him where Helga was, but she was out with his mum doing some shopping and they would be back later. I asked my mother for permission, which I got straight away, and we headed off to the farm.

Sabine joined us at the entrance of the farm. All three of us were wearing shorts, sneakers and T-shirts, although Sabine was wearing a sleeveless one. The main buildings of the farm were located at the road. The farm house and three large storage buildings were situated around a square space. Here some small animals, like chicken, were running around, so we made sure we closed the gate behind us. The farmer’s wife greeted us as we walked onto the square. She told us we could have a look ourselves around the farm, but we were not allowed inside the house. Nor were we allowed to go in the grain storage area, because it was too dangerous. She also told us we were welcome to go down to the other buildings at the other end of the field which were used as equipment storage space.

We had a great time going around the sometimes-dark spaces in all the buildings. In one of the buildings we found some pigs and we spend some time helping the farmer’s wife feeding them. Then we decided to go to the other buildings. As we ran down we noticed there were four buildings at the end of the field surrounded by some trees. Two of the buildings, a small storage building, and a large open front shed were clearly no longer in use. The other two buildings were used to park the farmers equipment in. We went through all of them and ended up in the small building.

It was about 10 meters wide, three meters deep and 2.5 meters high with a tilted roof from front to back. The door was in the middle of the front with on each side a window. The windows were made of stones shaped glass, so light went in, but seeing something through them was much harder. Inside we discovered some old garden furniture, some tools and an old bed frame. There was also a lot of the plastic rope Frank had used on the first day when he tied Sabine and Helga. A plan was forming in my head and while Sabine was rummaging through the stuff on the floor I whispered to Marcus what my intentions were. Before Sabine knew what happened Marcus and I grabbed her and pulled her to the floor. She didn't struggle too much, the two of us together were stronger than she was, and it wasn't too hard to pull her arms behind her, cross her wrists and tie them with a piece of the plastic rope. Her wrists were crossed so I wrapped several loops around them one way and then the other way.

“If you behave we will not gag you.” I threatened her.

Sabine just nodded. I helped her up and escorted her to the bed frame.

“What are you going to do?” She asked.

“Since you left me in the garage, I will leave you here on the bed frame. You’ll stay here until your sister shows up.”

I helped her sit down on the site of the bed frame and Marcus started to tie Sabine’s legs together at ankles and knees. I checked his handiwork, being confident after my ‘practice session’ from yesterday and found that he had done a good job. I helped Sabine face down on the bed frame and picked up some more of the plastic rope. There was enough of the stuff available, so I started at Sabine’s feet to fix her down to the frame. It took me 20 minutes to complete the job and when I finally stopped Sabine was wrapped up with the rope and fixed to the frame from her ankles to just below her neck. She couldn't move an inch. During the process she never said a word, she just looked daggers at me. I knew that if she got a hold of me, I would be in for something special.

“Does my prisoner have any last requests before she is gagged?”

Sabine immediately started complaining.

“You said you wouldn't gag me. This is not fair.”

“I never said I wouldn't gag you once you were tied to the frame.” I replied.
I had found a piece of rag on the floor that was still reasonable clean and tied it as a cleave gag around her head. It was long enough to go around her head twice, before I knotted it at the back of her neck. Sabine made some angry sounds and fought her bonds, but it was hard to tie a knot with this plastic stuff, but even harder to get them out. Marcus looked at his helpless sister and couldn't resist to tickle her for a short moment.

“Now what?” He asked me.

I wasn't sure. I also wanted her sister to be my prisoner, even more then Sabine, because Helga was the one who played the tricks on me.

“Let’s go to the cottage and see if Helga is back already. Don’t go away.” I said to Sabine, before walking out of the shed.

Marcus and I ran back to the cottage and found his mother preparing lunch.

“Helga is probably at the pool.” She told us.

After we ate a sandwich we went to search for her at the pool. Helga was nowhere to be seen, but I saw Kim on one of the garden chairs. I glanced at her and noticed that the rope marks had all disappeared. She greeted me with a short hello. I asked her if she had seen Helga.

“She ran down to the end of the field a while ago.” Kim pointed in the direction of the 4 buildings where we had left Sabine.

As quick as we could we ran down to the building and slammed the door open. Neither Sabine nor Helga were there. On and around the bed frame were broken pieces of the plastic rope used to hold Sabine on the frame, but the twins were nowhere to be seen. I told Marcus to go back to the garages and pick up the rope that I had dumped there the previous day, while I searched for the twins.

He ran off, while I started to look in the other buildings. Suddenly I was attacked by the twins and pushed to the floor. I resisted, but it was useless. A knee ended up in my stomach, and Sabine apologized directly for it, and I decided I should better give up my resistance, otherwise people might have been hurt. I stopped and let them tie my hands with a rope. So much for my revenge on the twins, now I was their prisoner again.

They had the ropes I had send Marcus out for to get. Quickly my hands were tied in front and cinched with one of the 5-meter pieces. I wondered what they intended to do with the remaining length of the rope, but that became clear very quickly. I was ordered to get up and pulled towards the trees behind the buildings. Here the twins ran the rope over a tree trunk about 2,5 meters high and started pulling on the rope. Only after I was standing tip-toe, hands high above my head, they stopped. The rope was tied to another part of the tree I couldn't reach it and so I was helplessly standing there. With the other 5-meter piece my feet were tied at my ankles and knees. Sabine came walking up to me with the rag I had used on her as a gag.

“This is for using this thing on me.” She said, while gagging me tightly with it.

“Enjoy it.” Helga said. “We won’t be back until just before the barbecue tonight, so you have three hours to go.” She said, looking at her watch.

Then they left me, and I saw them disappear behind the buildings. The same buildings that blocked my view, so I couldn't see the pool area at the other side of the field. I was alone and helpless again. Luckily the rope stretched a bit, so after a while I was able to stand on my feet again, instead of just on my toes. The gag already felt moist, probably from Sabine, and it made my mouth itch. They didn't really keep me there for three hours. It was about an hour later when the twins showed up again and released me. I told them my revenge would be even tougher on them. They just smiled.

During the walk back to the pool we decided to set some ground rules for our games, before things would get out of hand, so we decided that once you were taken prisoner you wouldn't resist, I could still feel the knee in my stomach, and that safety was important. We also decided that the maximum time somebody was tied would be an hour, but during the next days that rule would be broken almost every time.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Night games

Thursday started out as a boring day. I was dragged along with my parents to some old castle and some other sites, but all I wanted was to stay at the pool at the campground. Nevertheless, I wasn't allowed to stay behind, so I had a day with nothing much to do. I was glad when we arrived back at the cottages just after dinner. The cottage next to us was now also occupied with a family from Aachen, and this meant some new kids around the place, Thomas (15) and Destiny (17). Thomas was a quiet boy, while Destiny was a girl who was turning 18 in two weeks’ time and she was definitely in her puberty, going against everything her mother told her. We never saw much of her during the one week they were at the cottage.

It had been an exceptional hot day with temperatures reaching the 30 degrees Celsius and I was glad to be running around in my swimming trunks, instead of the shirt and pants I had worn all day. Since it was warm, everybody seemed to be at the pool, including the twins, Marcus, Frank and Kim. Most of the kids were in the pool and I joined them. I noticed that Helga had some rope marks on her wrists and I asked Marcus what had happened.

“The usual, she pissed of Frank and he tied her up. The only thing was he did it just after lunch and she was released just an hour ago, because he never told anybody where she was. Her sister started looking for her and found her tied up in the basement of the holiday house. He had tied her to a drainpipe in the basement, so she couldn't move around. She didn't like it.”

Helga came swimming underwater towards us and we waited for her to surface.

“Did you enjoy your afternoon?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“I’ll get even with him someday and with Kim.”

“Why?” I looked at Kim, who was sitting in one of the garden chairs, having a conversation with one of the other guests.

“She came into the basement, because the washing machine is down there, and I know she saw me, I even yelled in my gag, but she didn't do anything. She just left me there.”

“She probably didn't want to interrupt your game, just like she did when you left me in the toilet and she released me. You weren't too happy about that and you told her to tie me up again. I think it’s your own fault.”

“Hmm, maybe, but I still want to get even with her.”

I decided not to tell her about my experience with Kim. Helga swam away, and Marcus and I wanted a drink, so we left the pool. When we returned, we were told we were invited to come and stay for the night in the haystack of the farm. The farmer had come by and invited us kids, because it was a warm evening and it would be a warm night. He normally did this once a week if the weather was fine. Only the older kids were allowed, and one adult had to be present. I looked at my mum and asked her if I could go and she agreed to let me go. Helga, Sabine, Marcus and Thomas were also allowed to go. Frank didn't feel like it, although I think it had something to do with Destiny not going. She was a good-looking girl, so I could understand his feelings. The discussion between the parent was about who the adult was that would join the kids in the haystack. Most of the parents had more kids who were not sleeping over in the haystack, so they wanted to stay with them, instead of with us. Then Helga came up with a brilliant idea.

“Why don’t we ask Kim if she wants to come along?”

The other parents thought this was a great idea and even Kim seemed to like the idea, so it was decided. We all ran off to get our sleeping bags or blanket for the night and half an hour later we met at the entrance to the farm. Helga, Sabine and I were carrying sleeping bags, Thomas and Marcus had blankets. We also had three flashlights. We were all dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, mainly because it was still very warm. Kim showed up some minutes later also with a sleeping bag. She had worn a white two-piece bathing suit at the pool, but now she had put a sleeveless T-shirt on top of that.

The farmer was waiting for us and he brought us to the haystack, which was located on the far side of the farm, looking from the pool area. It was a haystack made up of four poles and a roof. The more hay goes into the stack, the higher the roof is raised. It was now three quarters up, leaving about two meters between the hay and the sides of the roof. On three sides the hay was stacked higher, almost up to the roof edges, making a perfect place to sleep in the middle of the hay. A ladder was placed up against the hay and we used it to climb into the hay.

“Now remember, no fires in here. Only flashlights, no candles etc.” The farmer said. “Enjoy your night. My wife will make breakfast in the morning.”

Then he left us on our own. We settled down, talked for a while, it was around 22:00 hours and prepared our beds, when Kim asked Helga why she wanted her to come along.

“Remember this afternoon?”

“Yes, I saw you in the basement.”

“I know, now is my turn for revenge.”

Kim looked surprised at Helga who picked up her sleeping bag and turned it over. Out came a lot of ropes, even some brand-new ones I had not seen before, some rags and some bandages. Helga picked up a rope and came towards Kim.

“Are you going to cooperate, or do we need to use force?”

Sabine and Marcus joined Helga and I looked at Kim and then also joined them. Thomas just waited to see what would happen. Kim sighed and gave up. We would probably have a hard time getting her tied up if she didn't want to, but now we wouldn't find out. Helga walked towards her and told her to turn around and hold her hand crossed behind her back. Kim looked at me for a moment, but I didn't say a word. She didn't know I hadn't told the others about what had happened between us. Helga had a piece of rope of 2 meters in her hand, it was soft white cotton rope about half a centimeter thick, and tightly wrapped it around Kim’s wrists, first in one direction, then cinching it.

“Not so tight, please.” Kim said to Helga.

“You are our prisoner and prisoners shouldn't talk.” Helga said, while knotting the rope around Kim's wrists.

"Sit down.” Helga ordered Kim, who sat down carefully on a bale of hay.

Helga got out another piece, one of the 5-meter ropes we used before, and started tying Kim’s legs at ankles and knees. Kim just looked at Helga while she wrapped the ropes around her long bare legs. Again, Kim complained about the fact that the ropes were tight, but Helga didn't react and just finished tying the rope. I could tell from the fact that the flesh was bulging were the ropes bit into Kim’s legs, that she had been tied very tight.
“Don’t overdo it, Helga.” I said, but Helga didn't react. She got up, picked up a rag, walked over to Kim and told her to open her mouth. Kim didn't seem very happy by the turn of events, but it was a bit late to do something about it, so she did what she was told. I noticed that she looked at me repeatedly and I had trouble looking her in the eyes. All I could do was make sure Helga didn't overdo it.

Helga stuffed the rag in Kim’s mouth and wrapped one of the bandages tightly around Kim’s head, covering her mouth completely. I knew that I had done a good job when I gagged Kim, but Helga used more mouth stuffing and pulled the bandages a lot tighter. Kim’s eyes looked watery when Helga was done. The lower part of Kim’s face was wrapped up in bandages. She pleaded to Helga with some small sounds, but she might as well have been talking to a wall, she got the same response, none.

Helga picked up one of the new ropes, a 30-meter-long one, and started to wrap it, again tightly, around Kim’s torso. Kim made some small sounds again and didn't look very happy, but Helga just kept on going. When she was done, Kim had her arms pressed against her body and no way of moving them.

“That should be enough, Helga.” I told her when she started to pick up another rope.

Helga didn't agree, but her sister agreed with me that Kim wouldn't be going anywhere. Sabine and I helped Kim to sit a bit comfortable in a corner of the hay, making sure she couldn't fall. We sat in the haystack for about an hour and talked about many things. Now and then I glanced at Kim, who didn't even try to get free. All I saw her do was move a little to get more comfortable. At midnight we decided to go to sleep. I looked at Kim and decided she had enough. When I walked over to Kim, Helga told me to leave her alone.

“She is not getting free yet.”

I didn't agree, and we had an argument. I looked at the others, but only Sabine involved herself, the others kept quiet.

“Helga had been tied a lot longer, so it is only fair if Kim stays tied a while longer.”

I argued that Kim was tied a lot tighter then Helga had been, but there was no way Helga and Sabine were letting Kim go. Kim just looked at us and made some pleading sounds. I decided to release her, even if the others didn't agree, but when I got close to Kim I was grabbed by Helga and Sabine and wrestled down. Breaking the rule of not offering resistance, I tried to get away, but again I lost. Even at this moment I’m not the most powerful guy in the world, so two to one was an uneven fight for me.

I ended up face down in the hay with the twins on top of me. My arms were pulled behind my back and I felt rope being wrapped around them. There was still a lot of rope left and after a while I was tied like Kim, only not as tight and without the rope around my torso. A rag was forced in my mouth and a bandage was wrapped around my face to hold it in. I remember almost choking, it was the first time I was gagged with something in my mouth and I had to adjust to this new experience. It tickled in my mouth and I wanted to spit the rag out, but the bandage wrapped around my head did its job and kept it in. Sabine and Helga picked me up, placed me on my unzipped sleeping bag, closed it and pulled the zipper up. I was now a bound prisoner of my own sleeping bag. My head was not even sticking out above the bag and it was hard to see what was happening in the hay stack. Kim was carried by Helga, Sabine and Thomas to her own sleeping bag. Marcus had unzipped it and placed it on the hay. We had noticed before that Kim had a brand-new type of sleeping bag, hers was more of a cocoon type, which was formed more like a human body. Nowadays these are common, in those days, 1982, they were a novelty. She later told me she used it on the boat and it was more useful than a normal sleeping bag.

After Kim was placed in her sleeping bag, the zipper was pulled up all the way. This bag also had a plastic hood, in case it would rain, and Helga and Sabine pulled it one over Kim’s head, pulling the string tight, leaving only a small hole open, where you could only see a bit of the bandage around Kim’s head and her nose. It further limited the movement and sounds coming from Kim. They even fixed the string from the hood to the zipper. Even when Kim had not been tied, she would have had difficulties escaping her sleeping bag. In the mean time I was trying to escape my own bondage but there was not a knot within my fingers reach and although the ropes had not been tied tight, they were still snug, and I couldn't get loose. I tried to get out of the sleeping bag and I managed to move up a bit, just enough to be able to see around more comfortable, but I didn't manage to escape. I just lay there and looked at the others. I think I spend 2 hours tied like that, when Helga climbed out of her sleeping bag, turned on a flashlight and released me. I was glad to get rid of the gag, even now I don’t like cloth being stuffed in my mouth. I prefer a ballgag. I needed a few moments to recover, it had been warm in the sleeping bag and I had been trying hard to get out. I asked Helga if I could release Kim and she said she wouldn't stop me, her revenge was completed.

I turned on my own flashlight and walked over to Kim and undid the string from the zipper and opened the hood a bit. I noticed Kim was looking at me thankfully. I undid the hood and released the gag. Then I pulled the wet rag from her mouth. Kim didn't say a word, she just worked her jaws and coughed a couple of times. She had been bound and gagged very tight for almost 4 hours. In the mean time I had undid the sleeping bag and opened it up. I helped her sit up and started on the rope around her torso. It took me almost ten minutes to get if completely off. I noticed the rope marks on her arms from the tight ropes. This time they were more visible then last time, some of them even red.

Next were her wrists. This went easier, because the rope used was smaller and soon Kim was rubbing her free wrists and arms. They had fallen asleep and now the blood was flowing again, it started hurting. After a while she started untying the rope around her legs, which I felt wasn't for me to do.

I handed her my bottle of water I had brought along, and she took a drink from it. We talked for a very short moment, but then decided we should all get some sleep, most of the others never woke up during our release, and so we got back into our sleeping bags, turned off the flashlight and went to sleep. I decided that I really needed to get my revenge on the twins and decided I could use Kim’s help. Then I fell asleep.

We woke up from the rooster early the next morning and cleaned out the haystack. Not a word was said about last night, but the marks on Kim were still clearly visible. There was also no hostility between Kim and Helga, the whole group had a great night in the hay stack and we were all busy talking to each other when the farmer’s wife came to us and showed us were our breakfast was. All in all, a great night.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Tricked

Having eaten the breakfast at the farm, we all went our own ways for a while. I ended up in at the pool, reading some comics I had brought along. Most of the morning went by this way, without anything happening. At one time I noticed Kim leaving the holiday house, but I couldn't see where she was going, so I didn't pay any attention to her.
Around lunch time I picked up some sandwiches from my mother and returned to the pool, when Sabine came towards me. She was dressed in her bathing suit.

“Did you see Helga?”

“No, not since breakfast this morning.”

“She went out earlier this morning and I haven’t seen her since.” Sabine said. “She said she was looking for something, but never said what.”

“Well, Frank has been here all morning, so he is not involved. Maybe she went to the buildings on the other side of the farm, remember the little shed?”

She gave it a little thought and then decided to have a look at the buildings. I went back to my comics and forgot all about Sabine and Helga until about an hour later. During the last hours a rainstorm had been drifting in and I suspected it wouldn't be long for the rain would start. The wind had already picked up quite a bit. Nor Helga or Sabine were around and I didn't remember seeing Sabine return from the buildings, so I decided to have a look for myself.

Quickly I ran to the cottage to change into shorts and a T-shirt and shoes, before leaving again for the buildings. Half way the field the first rain drops started to fall, and I ran the last bit for the small shed. I expected to find Sabine there, but the building was empty. The rain now really poured down, luckily there was no thunder and lightning, just rain, and I decided to wait for the rain to stop, before continuing my search.

I grabbed an old chair in the shed, dragged it to the door and sat in it. It wobbled a bit, but that didn't bother me. It rained hard for about 20 minutes, then it slowly stopped raining and the sun came out again. Pushing the chair back into the shed again I continued my search for the twins. I examined the second building but didn't find a thing. I was about to walk back to the third building when I noticed Kim coming my way. She hadn't seen me, and I stayed were I was, partly in the shades, to see where she was going. Dressed in a black one-piece bathing suit and white blouse, with long sleeves to hide the rope marks from the previous night, she looked stunning. Her hair was done up in a pony tail and she was wearing dark blue boating sneakers. Kim went into the big unused open front shed and I managed to get closer without her seeing me. Through a crack in the wall I could see Kim moving around and I also saw Helga and Sabine. Now I knew why they had disappeared, Kim had gotten them. Both seemed to be in a similar situation. Kim had tied their wrists in front of them, both with crossed wrists, and then she had pulled their wrists up to an overhead beam, forcing them in a standing position. As far as I could see that was the only bondage. They were not gagged, but they were both blindfolded and were complaining to Kim about their treatment. Since it had rained, and the roof of the building was almost completely gone, they both were wet. According to what I could pick up from their conversation Helga had been bound for 3 hours, while Sabine had been bound for 1,5 hours. They argued with Kim that they had been tied long enough, but Kim said that she had been bound longer and a lot tighter, so they would stay bound for another hour.

Suddenly an idea formed in my head, which would allow me to get my revenge on Helga and Sabine, but also get Kim in bondage again. I made sure that I didn't make any sounds and quickly ran back to the pool area. I knew where we had left some of the ropes and other stuff we used during the previous night, grabbed them, ran back to the entrance to the farmers field and waited for Kim to appear. It took some ten minutes before she came walking towards me. When she was half way I walked towards her. She looked surprised to see me coming and she waited for me.

“Hello Kim.” I greeted her. “I saw you coming, I was just looking for you, because I need some more advice.”

While saying that I showed her the ropes that I had picked up just before meeting her. She sighed and looked like she was considering her options. Momentarily she looked at the shed where the twins were tied up.

“Okay, but we can’t do it at my apartment, my parents are home.”

I acted like I was thinking.

“We could use the shed.” Pointing towards the buildings she just came from.

I could see that she was debating what to do.

“Okay, we can go to the shed, but only for a short moment. I have some other business to attend to in a short while.”

I agreed, and we walked to the shed. I noticed that Kim didn't look around too much, so I had the feeling she had been in here before.

“Okay, what do you want to know?” She said, while sitting down on the bed frame.

I explained to her that I wanted the twins to be tied just the way as she had been a couple of days ago, but I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly how to do it.

“Would you let me tie you up, while you give some advice?”

“Well…” She was clearly thinking about it. “Okay, but only for a moment, like I said, I have some more things to do, shortly.”

“Thanks. You’re the best.”

Kim removed her white blouse, she didn't wanted it to get wrinkled, and I could see the leftovers from the rope marks that were still on her arms.

“Now remember, it doesn’t need to be tight, it needs to be snug, that way you can keep your prisoner much longer tied up.”

I said I understood. Then Kim turned around and offered her wrists. I had picked up a 10-meter rope, one of the old ones, and started wrapping it around her wrists. I cinched it and tied several knots, making sure they were out of reach of her fingers.

“I see you learned your lesson well, I don’t think I can escape from this.” She said, while wriggling her arms to see how much play she had on the ropes.

I was still holding the remaining length of the rope and waited for her to stop wriggling.

“Would you stand still while I tie you up?” I said.

She looked at me and started laughing, but she turned her back towards me again and I started wrapping the rope around her waist. Three times the rope went around her waist before I had to cinch it between her wrists and her body. Kim wriggled to see if she could get free.

“I’m your prisoner. What are you going to do with me? I know you didn't want to do this just for practicing your rope technique.”

I turned red in the face, which told her she was correct. Quickly I told her what I had seen.

“I thought I could get my revenge on the twins and get you tied up at the same time.”

Kim had to laugh again.

“I see. And what are you going to do with me now?”

“We visit the twins, but first I would like to gag you, so you can’t tell them what happened.”

“Hmmm, how about me just keeping my mouth shut?”

“That’s not the same, it should be real.” I said with played annoyance in my voice.

Kim reluctantly agreed to be gagged and I rummaged through the ropes and bandages. I found two rags in between the bandages and rolled up one into a ball. Kim opened her mouth when I presented it to her. It was not a real big piece, so she could fit it in her mouth relatively simple, but still big enough to muffle most sounds. One of the bandages was not used yet and I picked it up and wrapped it around Kim’s head, much the same way as I gagged her last time. She tried to make some sounds, but all that came out was some muffled noise.

“Come on prisoner.” I said, while taking her by her arm and guiding her to the door.

Before going out of the shed I looked outside to see if anybody was there, but it was all clear. The distance between the pool area and the buildings was big enough so there was only a small chance that anybody would see me and Kim. We got to the building with the twins in it without any problem. It was still raining a bit, just enough to get wet, but that didn't bother me. Helga and Sabine were standing were Kim had left them and they were both listening to the sounds that Kim and I made. It was impossible to get close to them without being detected because of the stuff that was lying around in the building. Kim and I stopped about a meter away from Helga, who was closest to me.

By now they had been tied up for almost 4 hours and the clearly had enough. I changed my revenge plans and decided to let them go. Carefully I approached Helga and undid her blindfold. As soon as her eyes had adjusted to the light and she saw me and Kim, she started to tell me to let her go. In the mean time I had removed Sabine’s blindfold. She was a lot quieter and just waited for her sister to stop. Then she asked me about Kim and I told her the story.

“Okay ladies, here’s the deal. From now on there will be no more kidnappings, if somebody gets tied up it is voluntarily. Secondly, we play by the rules we agreed on earlier.”

Since Kim didn't know these rules I explained them to her.

“Thirdly, Kim is also a player in these games and she will also obey the rules.”

She looked surprised at me and said something in her gag, but eventually nodded her head in agreement.

“If you don’t want to play along these rules, let me know and you can see if you can get out of your bondage on your own.”

Kim just nodded again, the twins both agreed to obey the rules.

“Okay, since we all agree, I’ll let you all go. Besides, it’s almost time for the barbecue.”

Smoke from the barbecue near the pool could be seen from here. I untied Sabine first, told her to untie Kim while I untied Helga. We grabbed our stuff like Kim’s blouse, the ropes and bandages, and went back to the pool area.
The rest of the Friday turned out to be great. The weather cleared up, the barbecue was very good, and we had a great time listening to the stories told by the adults. None of us ever said a word to the others about what had happened that day. The next day was a Saturday and that meant new guests, but also the departure of some current guests. My family still had two weeks to go, Kim would be there the same period, while Frank, Marcus and the twins would stay for another week. Destiny and Thomas would leave on coming Wednesday, so we had plenty of time for more games.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Tree tied

Saturday, Sunday and Monday were days without any bondage. Not that we minded, it was again beautiful weather and we all thought that we needed a cool down period. On Monday afternoon Helga had been annoying her brother again and ended up being locked in the toilet. She wasn't tied up, mainly I think because Frank couldn't find any ropes, I had put them underneath our own cottage and he didn't know that. But for the rest it was a bondage free zone. On Tuesday Marcus and I were playing and at some moment we got the ropes out and were tying each other up. We took turns, tied the other one up, using a single rope and then see if you could escape. This went one for about an hour when I told Marcus to stand with his back against a tree. The tree was so big he couldn't touch his hands behind his back. I tied the rope from his left hand to his right hand, but didn't fix it to the tree, and told him to get free. He couldn't. I told him I was not releasing him and walked away to my cottage and got a drink.

When I returned about 15 minutes later Marcus was released by some of the other guests. They saw me, and a chase was started, which resulted in the fact that I was grabbed by 4 adults and forced (don’t worry, it was all good natured) against a tree and my hands were tied much the same way as Marcus hands had been. His revenge on me for letting him stand against the tree. Once I was tied at my hands, much the same way as I had tied Marcus, the adults returned to their seats at the pool and Marcus and I were left alone. I tried to wriggle free, but I couldn't slip my hands out. Eventually (it sounds like ages but was only about 10 minutes) I managed to gain some slack on the ropes by pulling them higher up the tree and I could reach a knot. Undoing it was another question since I was standing/leaning against the tree in an awkward position. It took me almost 15 minutes to get the knot undone. The rest was easy. I managed to get loose in just over half an hour.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Foul play

Marcus and I were sitting against the tree when Helga and Sabine came by and asked what we were doing. They had missed my escape and Marcus told them what we had been doing.

“I’ll bet if we tied you up, you wouldn't be getting loose so easily.” Sabine said to me.

I laughed but remembered the way they had tied me in the toilet and the haystack. I knew that they can tie me in such a way I couldn't get loose.

“Okay, but only if Marcus joins me and we get to tie you two afterwards.”

They all agreed. Now we had to decide on where to go for our games. I suggested the shed at the other side of the farm, but they didn't want to go that far from the pool, so we ended up near the garage and the toilet underneath the holiday house. Our pile of rope had grown rapidly since we started and there was now a large pile of rope available, more than enough to tie 4 persons without problems. However, it was all in one big pile, so we spend half an hour sorting the ropes. We also found some rags in between the rope, which were put aside, so we could use them for gags later. When we were done there were fourteen pieces of rope, ranging from 1 meter in length to 25 meters.

Sabine and Helga each grabbed a 5-meter piece rope and told us to turn around and put our hands behind our backs. I had my hands crossed, but Helga, who was tying me, while Sabine tied Marcus, decided she wanted them palm-to-palm. She wrapped the ropes around my wrists six times, before cinching them and knotting the rope out of reach of my fingers. The ropes felt snug, but not tight. Helga wrapped the rest of the rope around my middle twice, before tying it off to the ropes around my wrists, again making sure the knot was out of reach. She picked up a 10-meter rope and wrapped this around my torso, cinching it at my upper arms. My arms were now held useless against my back. I was escorted into the open garage and made to sit on the floor. Helga helped me to sit down. My feet were then tied at knees and ankles with another 5- meter rope. I can tell you I was helpless.
One of the longer rags was used as a gag. Helga wrapped it around my head twice, both time between my teeth and since the cloth was thick, I couldn't close my mouth. She tightly knotted it at the back of my neck and then stood up and examined her handiwork. Marcus was tight almost identical, although I thought Sabine had been tying him less stringent. After he was placed alongside me, we were left alone as the girls went back to the pool.
For the first couple of minutes we tried separately to get free, found out that the ropes had been tied to well and as such we didn't succeed. Marcus said something in his gag and since his gag was less thick then mine, I understood what he wanted. He wanted me to undo his gag, so he lay down on his side, allowing me to get close to the knot in his neck. It took me several tries but eventually I managed to undo the knot and he could spit his gag out. At least one-way conversation was easier now. Since he was tied less tight, he proposed to be released first and I agreed that it would be the best way to go forward. It took me some effort to get my hands to his hands and to find the knots from the ropes around his wrists, mainly because my arms were tied to my back and I couldn't see what I was doing, but after what seemed a very long time I managed to undo the rope around his hands. It wasn't very difficult then to get free from the other ropes and several minutes later he was completely free.

After a short recovering period he started to undo the knot in my gag and it didn't take him too long to get me free. In total I think we spend about 45 minutes trying to escape. Now it was the turn for the ladies and while I cleaned up and sorted out the ropes, Marcus went to the pool to get Helga and Sabine. They had been swimming and were both dripping wet and dressed in their swimming costumes. Helga didn't seem too happy by the fact that we got out of our bondage but they had agreed that we could tie them after we got free and she had to oblige.
One thing we learned from our own escape was that we should prevent them from getting close to each other. I also told Marcus to follow my lead, since I wanted to tie them much the same I had done Kim and she didn't escape. We started by tying their hands behind their backs, palm to palm at the wrists. We used enough rope to set a broken bone and there were more than 15 knots, just on their wrists alone, making the job of untying the rope a lot harder. They complained that we made it more difficult for them then they had done us for us, but we answered that we had escaped, so they hadn't done a good job. To prevent them from further complaining we gagged them first. Helga looked surprised when a rag was stuffed in her mouth and another one was tied over it and secured behind her neck. Later she told us they usually got gagged as the last thing that needed to be done. Marcus and I worked closely together, making sure we did tie them the same.

After tying their hands, we started on the elbows. From what I had learned from my ‘training’ session with Kim, I knew that the elbows had to be tied as tightly together as possible, to make the bondage more difficult to escape. I wrapped the rope several times around Helga’s elbows while Marcus did the same to Sabine. Then we started pulling. Both girls started to moan in their gags, but they didn't manage to produce something that Marcus or I could understand. Slowly their elbows came closer together and at a certain point Helga started complaining more loudly in her gag. I stopped, but Sabine didn't complain until her elbows were almost completely together. There was only about 3 centimeters (just over 1 inch) of space between her elbows, while Helga had about 10 centimeters (4 inches). Cinching the ropes caused their elbows to get even closer, obviously I managed more turns then Marcus did because of the larger space between the elbows, but the result was the same, neither of the two girls would get free on their own. They had stopped complaining in their gags, but if looks could kill, we would have been dead on the spot.

More rope was added to their upper bodies at their waist and just above their breasts, holding their arms in the middle of their backs. We helped the girls in a sitting position on the floor and started tying their legs. Both girls had their legs tied at ankles, just below and just above the knees. To prevent them from untying each other we came up with a great solution. We placed both girls in such a way that their ankles were on top of each other, but in a 90 degrees corner and then we tied them together. I still remember the looks on their faces as we did this.
“Okay girls, you've got one hour to escape.”
We stayed for a short while, but they didn't do anything while we were there, so we left them and went to the pool. Exactly 1 hour later we returned to the garage and to our surprise they were gone. We knew that they had been tied to well to escape and in the position they were tied in, they couldn't have moved far, so somebody must have helped them. Then we heard some giggling coming from the old toilet that was located next to the garages. Marcus opened the door. The giggling turned into laughter as the door was opened and Helga and Sabine saw us looking at them. The ropes around their legs had been removed and their gags were undone, for the rest they were still tied.

“How did you get in there?” Marcus asked.

Sabine stopped laughing long enough to tell us.

“Kim came walking by and saw us trying to escape.”

As she said that, I remembered how Kim left the pool area about 10 minutes before we returned to the girls.

“She undid the ropes on our legs and the gag, but since you were coming back, she couldn't untie us completely. So we hid in here, while she went up to her room.”

“This actually means you’re still our prisoners.” I said.

When the words sank in the giggling stopped and they started pleading to be released.

“Please, undo the ropes, my elbows are starting to hurt.” Sabine said.

“Well, since your almost untied anyway you can do the rest for yourself.” I told them and closed the door of the toilet and locked it from the outside.

Marcus and I sat down against the wall just outside the toilet. At first, we only heard some swear words, but that stopped after some minutes and turned into whispers as they tried to untie themselves. It was great fun listening to them and judging from the talk between them that got more desperate by the minutes they weren't succeeding in getting free. After another half hour of sounds coming from the toilet, we decided they had enough. Marcus opened the door of the toilet again and we noticed that they hadn't made much headway. Sabine was still as tightly tied at her arms as before and Helga had the rope around her waist undone and some of the knots on her wrists, but nothing else. They looked happy when we said that we would untie them. Due to the many knots we used, this still took some time and eventually it meant that after undoing the last knot, they had been tied for just over two hours.

The rope marks were clearly visible, especially on their elbows, so Marcus ran towards their cottage to get some shirts for the twins. Sabine said she had never been tied with her elbows together before and kind of liked the helpless feeling it gave her, but that 2 hours was quite strenuous.

“I agree.” Said Helga, but Sabine started complaining to her that she hadn't been tied as tightly as she had, and that Helga had no reason to complain.

This word fight went on for some time and then turned into a bet that the one girl could stay in tight bondage longer than the other. Suddenly I was pulled into this as the person to place them in the bondage and play the referee.

“Hold on, think about what you are saying here. You want to be tied up and the first person who asks to be released is the loser?”

They both agreed.

“Are you sure?”

Again, they agreed.

“And when will this contest happen?’ I asked, not believing my luck.

“Tomorrow!” Sabine said, but Helga didn't agree.

“Day after tomorrow. Our parents will be gone for the day anyway then, so we got time enough.”

At that moment Marcus returned with the blouses for his sisters. After we cleaned up the ropes, we went to the pool area and I told him about the bet the twins had made. I could honestly say that I was looking forward to this event! The rest of the afternoon we spend, without any ropes, around the pool. I thought that I had seen enough ropes for a day, but I was wrong.

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What a fun summer this must have been! Did you stay in touch with the gang once the vacations were over?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

We exchanged addresses, but it did not last long before we stopped communicating. With no Facebook (or Myspace or...) we all had our own lives to deal with.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Training Helga

I was just returning to the pool after eating my dinner at my parents cottage, when Helga intercepted me.

“I need your help.” She said. “If I want to win this bet with Sabine, I need some more practice. Will you help me?”

I looked surprised at her. I never had expected the rivalry between the twins to be so big.

“Sure, I’ll help you. What did you have in mind?”

“I’ll like you to tie my elbows together, so I can get used to the feeling. I want to win this bet!”

She looked really determined.

“Okay. But during the afternoon you couldn't get them very close.”

“I know, but I want to try.”

“What is it with this rivalry between the two of you?”

“We always compete to be the best even with boyfriends. It’s just something that’s natural for us.”

“Did you get a rope?”

She hadn't yet, so we went to the garage were we had left the ropes after the afternoon session and I picked up two of the 5-meter ropes. She didn't wanted to be tied right there, so we decided to go to the basement of the holiday house. The room with the washing machines was empty, so we used that as a training room. Helga was dressed in blue jeans and a white long-sleeved T-shirt. She turned her back towards me and offered her arms. I made several loops around her elbows and then started to pull on the rope, guiding it with my other hand. I got to about the same distance between her elbows as during the afternoon when I stopped and asked if she was okay.

“It’s getting tight, I don’t think I can go any further.”

“I’ll try, but I’ll be careful.”

Slowly I pulled her elbows a couple of centimeters closer until she told me to stop.

“Well, you did get them closer as last time, but still not as far as your sister.”

She just nodded. I cinched the rope, pulling her elbows just a bit more together and then knotted it carefully, leaving about 2 meters of rope dangling down to the floor. She turned around and faced me. I must admit it was a pretty sight. You could tell from the expression on her face that is was tight. Her shoulders were pulled back, and her developing breasts were clearly visible.

“Shall I tie you up a bit more, so it feels like it should?” I asked hopefully.

Helga didn't answer, she just nodded. I picked up the rope that was dangling down from her elbows, wrapped it around her upper body and knotted it off at her elbows. Then I picked up the second 5-meter rope and tied her wrists. Several minutes later her wrists were tightly tied, I even did it tighter then during the afternoon because she wouldn't be tied for long anyway. I looked at her when I was done.

“How are you doing?”

“It’s becoming tolerable.” She announced, while wriggling in her bonds.

We talked for about 15 minutes and then she asked me to untie her, which I did. She massaged her elbows once she was free and I just watched her. Then she thanked me for helping her.

“It will be a tough contest.” I said.

Helga agreed.

“I’ll talk to Sabine and we’ll make up some rules.”

Together we walked to our cottages, after dumping the ropes in the garage. That was the end of fun filled day full of bondage.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The bet

I hardly saw the twins the next day, neither did I see Marcus. They were out most of the morning and my parents were out during the afternoon and I had to come along. So, I was anxiously waiting for the next morning.
I was up that morning bright and early, preparing for the bet between the twins. The previous evening, I had talked to Kim. I had told her about the bet and how it started out. I also told her about Helga’s problem with having her elbows tied and she told me she knew a way of tying them in such a way they both would be in the same predicament, but still well tied. Accepting her help wasn't difficult, she was older and much more experienced. (Looking at it now, many years later, I have to say she probably enjoyed bondage. At that time, I didn't even know the word.)

I picked up all the ropes and went over to Helga’s and Sabine’s cabin. Their parents were out for the day, they left around 6 and wouldn't be back before 10 in the evening, so we had most of the day. It was 8 o’clock and the twins just finished their breakfast. Marcus was waiting for me and helped me sort out the ropes. We decided to use the cabin for the bet, because no one would interrupt us, and it was out of view. Marcus and I were just finishing sorting out the ropes when Kim knocked on the door.

“Everybody ready here?” She said.

She looked stunning in her black one-piece bathing suit and yellow blouse. The twins didn't look bad either. They were dressed the same, both wearing cut of Jeans and white sleeveless T- shirts, no socks and no shoes.

“All the rules are set?” Kim asked.

“Yep.” I answered. “Both girls will be tied and gagged the same and the first to ask for release will lose. Tapping their feet three times or humming a tone three times will be the signal.”

“Okay, sounds good to me. Anybody wants to make use of the toilet before we start?”

Both girls went to the toilet and came back several minutes later, Sabine first.

“Okay, sit down here.” Kim told Sabine, positioning her in the middle of the living room.

Helga was told to sit some 2 meters away and opposite from Sabine. Kim picked up a 5-meter piece of rope, folded it in two and then cut it with a knife. She used one piece to tie Helga’s wrists palm-to-palm in front of her, much to Helga’s surprise. The other piece was used to tie Sabine’s wrists. She wrapped it around the wrists several times, before cinching it. It wasn't tight, just snug enough so they couldn't slip their wrists out of the bonds. Kim made sure the knot was out of reach of any prying fingers. She took another 5-meter rope, folded it, cut it and then used the two pieces to tie the elbows of the two girls together. Because they were tied together in front of them, they didn't have the problem with getting them close together. Again, the ropes were snug, not too tight and the knot was placed in such a position that they couldn't reach it with their teeth. Now Kim picked up a 10-meter rope and used it to tie Sabine’s legs together at ankles and knees. There was some rope left over at the knees, approximately 1 meter when she was finished.

Helga’s legs got the same treatment, again making sure the ropes were snug and not tight. Kim picked up a small piece of rope, doubled it up and cut it in half. She pulled on Helga’s wrists bonds until they were close to the rope around her ankles. She used the small rope to fix the two together. The rope that was left over on the bonds around the knees was used to fix the elbows to the knees, making it a nice package. The same happened to Sabine. Quietly both girls tested their bonds. I thought it was a great idea to tie them up like this, a way I had never seen before. They looked helpless.

I had the fun job of gagging them. First a cloth was folded up and placed in their mouth and another rag was tied between the teeth and knotted in the back of their necks. I think I tied Helga’s gag a bit tighter then Sabine’s but I’m not sure anymore. They could still make some sounds, but intelligent speech was out of the question.

After watching them for several minutes, Kim told us she had to leave for a while, she would be back later, and Marcus and I decided to go and sit on the porch of the cabin. We could still see the girls and hear them if they gave the escape signal, it was just a bit cooler on the porch then it was inside. I positioned my chair in such a way I could see Helga, Sabine was out of my view, and I watched her struggle gently against her bonds. It was going to be a hot day; the temperature already went up to 24 degrees Celsius and it was only nine o’clock. Slowly time passed.

All we had to do was watch the girls and that was easy. After struggling a while against their bonds, both girls sat quietly on the floor. At a sudden moment, I think it was about an hour into the contest, Sabine fell on to her side. Marcus checked to see if she was okay, which she was, and then returned to his chair. When I did a check of the girls half an hour later, Sabine was asleep. Helga just sat there looking at her, making small sounds in her gag. It was getting hot in the cabin and sweat was running over the girls’ bodies as they endured the ropes and gag.

Knowing them this could take forever. Suddenly we heard the signal. Sabine was clapping her hands. I helped her up and undid the gag. I saw a smile on Helga’s face as she thought she won, but it turned out differently.

“Just re-gag me, I just wanted to sit up again and couldn't do it myself.” Sabine said.

I did. I told them this was the only time I would help them, if they would fall over next time, they had to stay in that position.

“Helga will have one option of being placed in a sitting position again, but that’s it.”

Marcus and I left them and sat in our garden chairs again. At one time, they already sat there for two hours, some of the adults came by and we had to close the door to the cabin, so they couldn't see in. They talked with us for a while and then left us alone. After that, Marcus went inside and had something to eat and drink, while I went over to my own cabin for some food.

When I returned both girls still wouldn't give in. They had both fallen onto their sides, but didn't signal, so we left them as they were. By now it was two o’clock and they spend almost 6 hours in bondage. We gave them something to drink about once an hour, ungagging them only for the drink, but re-gagging them afterwards. They looked tired, but neither would give in and that kept them going. Kim had stopped by and looked at the girls, but she had done a good job on the ropes and their blood flow was okay.

Finally, at half past three Sabine gave in and signaled she wanted to stop. After ungagging her she asked to be released, which we did. Directly afterwards Helga signaled she also wanted to be released and soon after both girls were free of all the ropes. Helga had won, but she was too tired to celebrate it. They both went onto the porch and laid down on the garden chairs, while Marcus made them something to drink and eat. It took them almost an hour to recover. They spend a total of almost 7 hours in bondage and even though the ropes weren't too tight, they still had to sit and lay in one position, which wasn't very easy. It was obvious that we didn't play any other bondage games that day.

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]. This is a great story/ series of stories that I am glad are making their way back to this site. If only I had met someone like Kim when I was younger. Overall though, I can't wait to enjoy the rest of this story when you decide to post the rest for us.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bound bunch

On Saturday Helga, Sabine, Frank and Marcus would leave, so Friday was the last day we could play together. After the previous hot days, Friday turned out to be a very wet day. It had started raining during the night and when I woke up it was still raining. It wasn't cold, the previous days the temperature had been up to 28 degrees Celsius, but even with the rain it was just above 20 degrees. It was expected to rain for most of the day and that’s why my parents decided not to go out. My sisters stayed in the cabin, the more reason for me to leave, so I decided to see if Marcus was around. I was dressed in my swimming trunks and a T-shirt. Just as I walked onto the porch, Helga walked out, followed by Sabine. Both were dressed in blue shorts and white T-shirts and sneakers. Sabine’s T-shirt was sleeveless. They were on their way to the play area near the pool. It consisted of nothing more than a couple supports with a roof on top of it, but at least it would keep us dry and there were some games.

I decided to join them, and we ran to the place, trying to stay dry, which didn't work. Marcus was already there, and so was Thomas (15), whose parents were already packing up the car as they would leave today. We played some board games for a while but got bored with them and it wasn't for long or we were talking about the bondage contest of the previous day. After a while this turned into making plans for the last bondage of the holiday (at least for most of us, I would have another experience with Kim in the next week, but that is for later).

We decided it would be fun to all get tied up as tight as possible as a sort of goodbye party, but Thomas couldn't because he had to go away in two hours’ time. His parents already stayed two days longer than planned, mainly because their cottage wasn't rented until the weekend and the weather had been so good. After some discussion it was decided that Sabine would be tied first, then I was to be bound, Helga would tie Marcus and then Thomas would tie Helga. He would stay until he had to go and then would untie one of us, who then could untie the rest.
Now we needed a place to get tied up, because the play area was to open, and we didn't want everybody to see us. I suggested the old farmhouse where we had played before and everybody agreed. Marcus offered to get all the ropes and other stuff that was hidden underneath their cottage and so we ran to the old shed, while Marcus got the ropes. It wasn't raining hard when we started on our run towards the shed, but halfway it suddenly poured down and we all got very wet before reaching the shed. Marcus arrived a little later, also soaked, and dumped the wet ropes and other materials on the floor.

“Okay Sabine, I will tie you.” Helga said.

Sabine didn't complain although she knew her twin sister would show no mercy at tying her tight. We sorted out the ropes and rags and I handed Helga a 2-meter piece of rope. She used this to tie twin-sisters hands palm to palm behind her back. Several knots were tied, and the final knot was out of reach of Sabine’s fingers. From the expression on Sabine’s face I could see that Helga had indeed tied her tight. Helga had learned her lesson from the time Marcus and I had tied the twins up, because she picked up a rag and stuffed the cloth in Sabine’s mouth. Another piece of cloth was used to hold the mouth filling in. Sabine made some pleading sounds when Helga picked up a long rope and started on her elbows, but she was ignored. While we were sorting out the ropes, Helga tied Sabine’s elbows tight together leaving no room between her elbows. I looked up when I heard Sabine make angry sounds at Helga. I noticed that Helga had wrapped the rope around Sabine’s upper body several times and she had knotted it of at the ropes around her elbows. Now Helga was tying another rope around her middle and there was little Sabine could do about it. When Helga was done, Sabine could not move her arms at all.

Helga guided Sabine to the old bed frame and helped her sit down on it. Then she tied her legs at ankles and knees. I thought she would be done by now, but Helga had other plans. The bed frame consisted of crossing metal wires with a distance of 5 centimeters between them, forming little squares. One of the legs of the bed was bit shorter than the others, making the bed wiggle a bit. Sabine was forced face down on the bed frame and Helga used a long piece of rope to tie her to the frame. From below her neck to her ankles Sabine was fixed to the frame, much like I had tied one of the twins earlier. No way she was getting out of that situation without some help. As a finishing touch Helga grabbed another piece of cloth and blindfolded Sabine. Satisfied Helga got up and turned towards me.

“You’re next.” She grinned.

I was wondering what she had in store for me and I didn't have to wait too long, because she grabbed a piece of rope, ordered me to turn around and started tying my hands crossed behind my back. It was the same story as with Sabine. Once my hands were tied, I was gagged, before she proceeded to tying my arms to my upper body. Helga wrapped a long piece of cloth several times around my head and between my teeth, keeping me from closing my mouth. I was not completely silenced, but it was not possible to make intelligent conversation. Marcus helped me sit on the floor and then Helga tied my legs at knees and ankles. My T-shirt was still wet and felt cold against my skin. The wet ropes were also making things more difficult. Not only didn't they feel nice; they were a lot harder to knot. I looked at Helga who was debating what to do and waited for things to come. Helga picked up another piece of rope, a short one, and came towards me.

“Roll over.” She ordered me.

I did and then the ropes around my ankles were tied to my wrists, in what I now know is called a hogtie. She pulled on them to get them closer together as I was trying to prevent her from making it tighter, in the end she won, and my hands were only 10 centimeter from my feet. As I lay on the stone floor I could see that Helga was selecting some pieces of rope and I wondered what she was up to. She also selected three rags. To my surprise she handed the stuff to Marcus and Thomas and told them to tie her up first. Then after Helga was tied, Thomas could tie Marcus up.

“This will give me less change of getting out.” She grinned.

I thought that was a great idea. Thomas was not very experienced at doing the tying and Helga might have escaped easily from his handiwork. Now that Marcus could help him, she wouldn't get out so easy. The boys outdid themselves with tying up Helga. They used the same method as Kim had done during the contest, but this time Thomas and Marcus used a lot more rope and even tied her thumbs together, something I would never had thought of. Her hands were tied in front, her elbows were tied together, also in front and touching, and then her knees and ankles were tied. The rope around her wrists was pulled towards the rope around her ankles and fixed with a long line. This piece of rope was long enough to wrap it all the way from her ankles to her knees and even some wraps around her upper legs and her upper body were possible, creating a tight package. Since Helga wasn't gagged yet, she kept complaining to the boys that they were doing a lousy job, which resulted in more determination from them to make it tighter. She finally stopped talking when they started tying her thumbs with a small piece of string. Then it was too late anyway, because Marcus grabbed a piece of cloth and stuffed it in her mouth. It was rather a large piece, he had difficulties getting it in her mouth, but finally Thomas was able to wrap another piece around Helga’s head, covering the mouth stuffing. This gag really worked, as Helga was suddenly very quiet. To her own surprise the boys also blindfolded her, leaving her even more helpless. She struggled a bit but gave up after a few minutes.

In the meantime, Thomas had tied the hands of Marcus behind his back and it wasn't before long or he was also hogtied on the floor, almost identically tied as I was. Thomas was about to gag him when Marcus remarked that I wasn't blindfolded yet. Thomas said he would take care of that later and gagged Marcus with the cloth. Then the blindfold followed. Thomas came to me and blindfolded me. We were truly helpless. It felt great. I could hear the gagged sound of the others and the squeaking of the bed where Sabine was tied on. At least we could still move a bit, she couldn't move at all. I felt sorry for Sabine, since she was tied first and her sister had tied her very tight, even crushing her elbows together. That she was the only one who could do this was not relevant, Helga didn't have to tie them together, but she had done so anyway. I think it was about 15 minutes later when we suddenly heard a car horn honk. We heard Thomas get up from where he was sitting and open the door from the shed.

“Oops.” He said. “I've got to go; my parents are leaving. I'll tell somebody you’re here, so they can get you free. I don’t have time to untie anybody. Thanks guys for a great holiday.”

With those words he left and closed the door behind him, leaving us four helplessly behind. I did hear some gagged complaints, but it was of no use since neither of us was in any position to do something about it. Sabine on the bed was in the middle of the shed against the back wall. Helga was sitting in front of the bed, while Marcus was lying close to the door. I was lying near the left front windows, about two meters from Marcus and 3 meters from Helga. Judging by the sounds I heard, Helga had fallen over on her side. For about half an hour nothing much happened. I had tried to get a bit closer to Marcus, but not successfully. This had something to do with being tightly tied, a hogtie isn't the easiest position to be in for movement, as well as the fact that the floor was full of old and broken pieces of furniture and other debris and I was blindfolded. It was a bit scary, lying there tightly bound and no one around whom could help if one of us got into any trouble, but we never thought about safety. That would come much later when we grew older.

I know that at least I didn't wait patiently for things to come. I did hear some grunts from the others, but neither of us was in any position to help the other. In my try to get closer to Marcus I bumped into an old chair and I used it to try to rub the blindfold off, which after some trying finally worked. At least I could see again. I noticed Helga indeed lying on her side, still blindfolded, gagged and bound as she had been by Thomas and Marcus. Sabine was still on her bed and Marcus had tried to get a bit closer to Helga, but the blindfold had let him go in the wrong direction. Suddenly we heard a tractor outside and even some voices. We made as much noise as possible, which wasn't much, due to our gags. With the engine of the tractor running, nobody outside the shed heard us and since they didn't know we were in there, they never looked. As far as they knew the shed was empty.

After some time, the tractor disappeared and everything went quiet again. Frustrated Sabine grunted in her gag. It was quiet again for another 15 minutes in which I tried to get closer to Helga, when the door of the shed was opened, and Frank entered. It took him a moment to understand what was going on here. Then he grinned. I suddenly had a feeling we wouldn't be getting out yet and I was right. Frank noticed that I had undone my blindfold and retied it over my eyes. I protested loudly, but to no avail.

The others just knew somebody had entered the shed. When they heard me complain they didn't know what was going on and since they didn't know who had entered the room they all got a bit scared. All four of us fought against our bonds, but we were tied to well. I could hear Frank move around, probably testing our bonds, and then we heard the door again and everything got quiet again. Outside we could hear the rain pour down. Luckily the roof of the shed was still in one piece, so at least we stayed dry.

Several minutes later the door opened up again and somebody, now I also couldn't see anymore, entered the shed again. I presumed (and was proven correct later) that it was Frank again. He had gone to the cottage, picked up something to eat and something to read and then returned to the shed. He sat down on the bed next to Sabine, scaring her almost to death, and started reading his book. For a long time, I lost track of time, all we heard was the turning of the pages of the book and the occasional grunt of one of the captives. I tried to move ahead towards Helga again, but when I was getting closer I felt myself being pulled back to where I just came from, so I gave up and just waited for Frank to release us.

After a while the ropes started to hurt a bit and much of the fun of being bound and gagged had disappeared. All I wanted was to get out. At some point the tractor returned near the shed and like the previous time, we were not detected. After it had been quiet for some time I heard Frank move around again and wondered what he was doing. I could hear Sabine making sounds and I heard ropes being undone, but I had no idea what was happening. Then the door to the shed was opened and closed and everything was quiet again. I had a feeling Frank had left again. Sometime later the door opened again, and somebody came in again. This time I heard Helga making noises and a little time later the door was opened and closed again. Another period of silence followed and somehow, I got the feeling Helga and Sabine were no longer in the shed, because I didn't hear the creaking of the bed anymore and also Helga’s gagged complaints had stopped.

After a while, it looked longer then the first time, the door opened up again and somebody entered the room. This time the person came towards me and undid the blindfold. As I expected it was Frank. He also undid the blindfold on Marcus, who in his attempts to get closer to Helga had almost reached one of the corners of the shed. Sabine and Helga were no longer in the shed.

“Here’s the deal. You get one hour to free yourselves. Then you must find Helga and Sabine, who I've hidden somewhere. If you don’t succeed you will spend the rest of the day like this.”

Marcus and I looked at each other. Frank grinned and left the shed, closing the door behind him. I tried to tell Marcus to get to me, while I tried to come his way, but the gag made it nearly impossible to say anything he could understand. Luckily, he had the same thought, so after 10 minutes of movement we were close together. I turned on my side, my hands in his direction and tried to tell him I would try to undo his gag. He didn't understand at first, but after some more grunting he moved his head towards my hands and after a lot of fumbling I was able to undo his gag. We repeated the same action but this time he used his hands to undo my gag, but the knot was too tight and he couldn't get it out.

“Try to undo my hands. You’re much tighter tied then I am, the knots shouldn't be too hard to get undone.” He told me.

I grunted and positioned myself on my side again. This time I had to find the knots first, not being able to see where my hands were going didn't make it easier. I think we spend 15 minutes like this before I finally got some slack in the ropes around his wrists. It turned out not to be the rope that tied his wrists together, but the rope that kept him in a hogtie. At least he could stretch his legs again. Now I could get at the knot from the ropes around his wrists and another 10 minutes later the knot was undone. It still took me another 10 minutes to get the rope loose far enough for him to undo his wrists. From that point on it wasn't too difficult to get free and another 15 minutes later I was also untied.

Marcus and my T-shirts were all dirty from the wet ropes and all the movement on the floor, but we didn't really care. I opened the door and looked outside. Rain still poured down and judging by the pools around the sheds it had been raining all day, as forecasted. There was nobody around and Marcus and I had a talk about what to do next. We didn't have any idea where the two girls were and knowing Frank, they were probably well tied and hidden. We decided on first looking for them around the shed. I remembered the first time Frank went out with Sabine, he didn't stay away for very long, so she was probably around here somewhere.

We split up and searched the sheds. Nothing. Then we decided to look at the surrounding area. In between some trees and bushes behind the largest shed we noticed something white and it turned out to be Sabine. Frank had not even retied her, he just had undone the rope which kept her to the bed and had tied her with the same rope to the tree. She stood with her belly to the tree, lashed to it with rope from her neck to her ankles. She was still gagged and blindfolded and, due to the rain, soaking wet. I undid the blindfold and two teary eyes looked at me from over the gag. While I undid her gag, Marcus started on the rope holding her to the tree. I told her what had happened, because she still had no idea who had tied her to the tree. I won’t repeat the names she called her brother, because the words she used are not suitable for print. Suffice to say she wasn't happy.

It took some effort to get her free. Her sister had tied an enormous number of knots in the rope while tying her and the rain had made the rope wet, which made it more difficult to undo. Eventually Sabine was free. The rope marks on her arms were clearly visible. She excused herself and ran to the cottage, mother nature called. Ten minutes later and dressed in a clean yellow T-shirt, she returned. In the mean time we had searched the rest of the place and were pretty sure Helga wasn't around. We decided to search at the cottages and garages. While Sabine checked out the holiday house, Marcus and I looked at the cottages. At last the rain had stopped, but we still hadn't found Helga. Frank had also disappeared, so we couldn't ask him were she was.

Suddenly I noticed the plastic cover on the garden chairs move. That was a place we hadn't looked yet and when we lifted the cover up, we found Helga. She was also still tied the way she had been in the shed and the gag was still in place. Quickly Sabine undid her gag, while Marcus and I went to work on the ropes. At least she had been lying in a dry spot, so it was easier to undo the ropes.

“I will kill that guy.” Helga said.

At least she had seen who had taken her out of the shed, since her blindfold was removed. I had to calm her down a bit.

“He, we wanted a special bondage day, well we got one.”

The others had to agree.

“It has been fun, although tough.” Sabine agreed.

We went to the play area and talked for a while about the day. In the end we concluded that it had been fun and that it had been a great holiday. We also knew we would probably never see each other again, which made us a bit unhappy, but that was something we couldn't do anything about.

In total we had been bound and gagged that day between 4 and 5 hours from the beginning to the end. It had truly been a fun day, but not one I would like to repeat any time soon.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The last one

Saturday was a sad day as all my friends with whom I played bondage games left. Helga, Sabine, Marcus left early in the morning and I waited eagerly to see if anybody interesting returned later that day. As it turned out all the families arriving had smaller children, none of my age (14), and none to continue the bondage games with, so I spend most of the last holiday week in the swimming pool. We would leave for the Netherlands on the next Saturday. Kim (21) was leaving for the Netherlands on Friday with her parents, she told me when we were in the pool together on Wednesday.

Since last Friday (the rainy day from the previous post) the weather had been very nice, the temperatures hadn't been sky rocketing into the high 20’s anymore, but stayed around 24 degrees Celsius, which was perfect weather. It was lunch time when I was in the pool with Kim and there was nobody else around, except for some people in the garden chairs getting a sun tan some 10 meters away from us. We had a race across the pool, but she won it easily, being older and much more sportive then I was (and am).

“At least I’m better at tying you up.” I joked, secretly hoping that she would follow my lead.

The other people were far enough away not to be able to hear our conversation, so I wasn't afraid to say it and besides we were speaking Dutch and all the other guests were German. She was wearing the same red two-piece swimsuit I had seen her wear the day I first tied her. She finished her lap, went underwater and surfaced again so her long black hair was out of her face.

“I’ll bet you wouldn't mind doing it again, would you? Or would you rather I tied you up?”

I turned red in the face, I hadn't expected such a direct approach.

“My parents are gone again visiting relatives in the area, as they are every Wednesday when we are here and because we are going home on Friday, they are staying over until tomorrow.” She continued.

“What if I tie you up first and then later you can take your revenge? Just see it as my goodbye present. I heard what happened on Friday. Not bad.”

I didn't know what to say. After a few moments I told her it was fine with me but had to tell my parents.

“Why don’t we tell them you and I are going out for a walk. We can go to the woods and have some fun there.”

There was a large wooded area close to Wittelsberg but hardly anyone used it.

“Okay, I’ll go and ask permission.” I said, getting out of the pool.

“Don’t forget to take some of the ropes with you. We’ll meet in front of the house. Okay?”

I just nodded and ran towards our cottage. Luckily my mother didn't have any problem with me going to the woods with Kim. I picked up what was left over from the ropes and rags we had used on Friday, some of it was taken home by Helga, and ran to the front of the house. Kim was not there yet, so I sat down on the doorstep and waited for her. She came down the stairs 5 minutes later dressed in the by now familiar blue shorts and white blouse, wearing a small backpack. I could see the red bikini top underneath the blouse. She had put on brown leather walking shoes as if we were going for a very long walk.

“Let’s go then.” She said.

It took us fifteen minutes to get to the edge of the woods. We followed some of the smaller tracks and when we had entered the wood far enough so we couldn't be seen from the road, Kim stopped.

“Time to get you wrapped up.” She smiled.

I was a bit nervous. Kim selected a long piece of rope from the bag I was carrying and told me to turn around. She took my arms and guided them behind my back and started tying the rope around my crossed wrists. I felt the rope being cinched and knotted. Then she used the rest of the rope to wind it around my middle, pinning my wrists to the middle of my back. With a smaller piece of rope from the bag she pulled my elbows together. I couldn't touch them, not with my wrists tied crossed. They didn't even come close, but she pulled all the slack out, making it a snug. Next, she continued with another long rope and circled it around my upper body and arms, cinching it between my arms and body, until I couldn't even move my arms at all. She added a short piece of rope to this last rope as a leash and picked up the bag.

“Okay, let’s walk.”

This was something I hadn't expected. I thought she would just tie me up and then after a while we would reverse roles. She pulled on the ropes and all I could do was start walking. It felt funny walking with my arms bound and being led by a beautiful young woman. We walked for half an hour deeper into the woods when she stopped. During our walk we had been talking about nothing and I was starting to enjoy this walk.

“Time for some additions.” She said, selecting a rag from the bag.

It was the same piece of cloth that had gagged me on Friday, which she used to gag me with now. After she was satisfied I was not going to make any more sounds, she continued her walk, pulling me along again. We walked again for a while, this time with a single sided conversation from her side and the occasional grunt from my side, until we reached the other side of the woods. I could see a farmer busy on his land and pulled back on the leash, but Kim didn't give me an option and pulled forward. We passed close to the field he was working on and he must have seen us, although I’m not sure if we were close enough for him to see that I was gagged and bound. At least we didn't get a reaction from him.

The path led back into the woods and soon we were surrounded by trees again when Kim stopped for the second time. She helped me sit on the floor, pulled a rope from the bag and proceeded to tie my ankles together. She sat down alongside me and undid her backpack, in which she kept a bottle with water and some sandwiches. I had forgotten I didn't have lunch and suddenly felt hungry, but Kim kept me bound and gagged, while she ate. All she did was smile at me. In the end she did ungag me and fed me a sandwich, before re-gagging me again. After a rest the rope around my ankles was undone and our walk continued.

She kept up a nice pace and I had trouble keeping up with her. Every time I slowed down a tug on the rope told me to hurry. At last I could see the edge of the wood again, we had been walking for almost three hours. Kim stopped and placed the bag with the ropes on the floor.

“Turn around.” She ordered me.

After I turned around she undid the gag. The ropes followed and soon I was free again. I collected all the ropes and we started on our way back to Wittelsberg. It didn't feel weird at the time to be walking around tied up by an older woman, there was no sexual stimulant yet, not from my side at least. By the time we got to the cottages it was almost dinner time.

My mother was sitting on the porch of the cottage and when she saw us coming down from the road she asked if we had enjoyed our walk. I told her I had. Kim was asked to stay for dinner, but she told my mother that I was invited to have dinner at her place and if she would mind if I didn't eat with them. My mother just smiled and told me to be home on time for bed.

“Thanks, mum.” And I kissed her on the cheek.

After saying goodbye to my mum, we went up to Kim’s apartment in the holiday house. She prepared some snacks and we enjoyed the food while talking about our walk. Then she went into her bedroom and came out after ten minutes, dressed in a yellow one piece swimsuit, barefoot and with her hair in a ponytail.

“Are you ready to do your worst?” She asked me.

I tried to produce an evil grin, but it turned into a funny grimace and we both had to laugh.

“Do you need to go to the bathroom before we start? I have no intention of letting you go any time soon." I told her.

Kim laughed and told me she had just been, so I could start anytime I wanted. I already had decided how I wanted her tied and pulled a chair away from the table. It had a high, but rather small, wooden backrest with several holes in it in a leave pattern, quite useful for what I intended to do.

“Sit down, please.” I asked her.

The top of the backrest reached to just above her shoulders. Kim sat down and waited for things to come, while I selected a piece of rope. I guided her hands behind the chair back. It took me little time to tie her wrists palm to palm, cinching the ropes and using at least 3 or 4 knots in the process.

“You learned quickly how to tie somebody.” Kim commented, while she tested the ropes around her wrists.

I grinned, while picking up another rope and stepping behind her. Careful I wrapped the rope around her elbows and started pulling on them. Kim was flexible enough to have her elbows tied together, but the back of the chair wasn't that small, so I had to stop when her elbows were a few centimeters apart. After wrapping several loops around her elbows and knotting it a couple of times, I used the rest of that rope to secure her elbows to the back of the chair. Unable to move her elbows anymore, Kim became quieter and waited for me to continue. I had thought about gagging her before proceeding, but since I wasn't sure how far I could go, I decided to wait with the gag. Instead I selected one of the longer ropes and used it to tie Kim’s upper body to the backrest. Some of the wraps were above her breast, but most underneath, all the way down to her middle. At one point she commented that the ropes were a bit tight.

“Prisoners don’t have anything to say about that.” I answered, but still did the rest of the rope a little less tight.

Her legs were next. I hadn't really planned on what to do with her legs, but when I noticed Kim lifting the chair with her feet while she was waiting for me to continue, I decided that they had to be of the ground. She smiled when I asked her to lift her legs and cross her ankles in front of her on the chair seat.

“You’re getting good at this, maybe it’s a good thing this holiday ends on Friday.”

I grinned.

“Just wait till I’m done.”

Her smile broadened. Wrapping a long rope several times around her crossed ankles in all directions made it virtual impossible to move her legs, but I wasn't done yet. There was still plenty of rope left, so I took another piece and tied this to the rope around her ankles. Pulling on the rope I circled her waist and the chair, pulling her ankles closer to her body. As with all the knots I tied them of somewhere where her prying fingers couldn't reach them.

An idea formed in my head and I picked up another rope and also tied this one to her bound ankles. I ran it under the chair to her bound wrists and looped it around the ropes on her wrists. Then it was back to her ankles. The rope was long enough to do it another time. Then I pulled on it until Kim grunted. The rope connected her ankles to her wrists, making movement almost impossible. Satisfied I stood back and admired my handiwork.

Kim was slowly testing her bonds. I noticed how her fingers searched for knots, which made me remember the way Helga had been bound by Marcus and Thomas. I selected a small piece of rope and tied Kim’s thumbs together. There was some rope left, so I also did her little fingers. This even prevented her from searching for knots.

“Try getting out of that one.” I said with a big grin on my face.

Kim just looked at me.

“And what are you going to do to me now?” She said.

I just picked up two rags and presented them to her.

“Open up.”

With a smile on her face she held her mouth tightly pressed shut, so I couldn't gag her. Carefully I tickled her (I still didn't know how far I could go and I didn't want to blow it). It turned out she was not ticklish at all, and she opened her mouth to tell me so, which was what I was waiting for.

Quickly the stuffing went into her mouth and the second cloth I used to hold the first one in. Kim could still make sounds, but speech was impossible. I sat down at the table, feeling like the luckiest person in the world, and looked at my prisoner. She just sat there looking at me.

“You better escape.” I told her. “I’m not letting you out until I have to leave.”

She said something in her gag I couldn't understand. Looking at the clock I could see I spend almost an hour tying her up, since it was close to seven.

“Can I get a drink?” I asked her and she just nodded.

In the kitchen I found some lemonade and poured myself a glass. Then I went back into the main room and sat down on the couch. For about an hour I just watched her while she moved a little, but most of the time she just stared ahead of herself as if she was in another world. After the hour I undid her gag and we talked for a while.

At one point she asked me for a glass of water which I gave her, but most of the conversation is not worth mentioning here. Time went by much to quickly in my opinion and soon it was time for me to untie her. I would have loved to keep her there longer, but I knew my mother would be calling for me at 10.

After the last rope was undone, Kim helped me clean up the ropes and rags and then send me home. I threw the bag with the ropes in the open garage, so somebody else could use them when they were on holiday here.

That was the last bondage experience of the holiday in Wittelsberg. I did see Kim on Friday before she left, but that was the last I saw of her.

Thanks for reading my experience. I hope is was as much fun reading them as it was remembering and writing them. It was not the start of my love for bondage, but it sure played a big part in it.

FH aka slackywacky

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

A great conclusion to your vacations adventures. Loved your stories!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago A great conclusion to your vacations adventures. Loved your stories!
I kind of forgotten that I posted this here. And I noticed this story is about 40 years old. Just shows how time flies by and how my life has been filled with bondage. I can count myself lucky. And although my body is not as flexible anymore as I used to be, last Saturday I sat for 3 hours tied very strictly to a chair gathering some idea for the stories I am currently writing, since I could not do much else. This Germany 1982 story is mostly true, I added some small pieces to make it flow better. I wonder if the others in the story are still playing bondage games...

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

These were some of the first stories I've read on the old board. Thanks for reposting these slackywacky! You definitely had one lucky childhood :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 2 years ago You definitely had one lucky childhood :D
Not just childhood ;)

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago A great conclusion to your vacations adventures. Loved your stories!
I kind of forgotten that I posted this here. And I noticed this story is about 40 years old. Just shows how time flies by and how my life has been filled with bondage. I can count myself lucky. And although my body is not as flexible anymore as I used to be, last Saturday I sat for 3 hours tied very strictly to a chair gathering some idea for the stories I am currently writing, since I could not do much else. This Germany 1982 story is mostly true, I added some small pieces to make it flow better. I wonder if the others in the story are still playing bondage games...
Funny you would comment here in this thread, I just read the whole series (which is also posted in the archives section, first chapter here) again a few days ago, and I was wondering who in the others was most likely to still be playing TUGs.

And too bad Sabine was older than you, she was definitely girlfriend material! That time when she took you for a walk bound and gagged… whoaaa…. And when she allowed you to keep her tied up in private afterwards….
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic