Self bondage Straitjacket (M/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage Straitjacket (M/self)

Post by Feet20 »

So this just happened like an hour ago. I bought a self-bondage straitjacket because it sounded like the best bondage thing I could get now. Of course, was not cheap and came after a week. But it was pretty cool.

It was a black leotard straitjacket made out of neoprene, and took me maybe an hour to figure everything out. It came with a harness you can wear on top of the straitjacket. So, I spent a lot of time figuring out the right way to attach most of the straps, tightening it, zipping up the leotard, and then tightening the main strap of the straitjacket. Because of how the jacket was made, I spent a good deal of time experimenting with pinching the strap against the door and pulling to tighten it.

But once I figured it out and put the ensemble together, my arms were ensnared in a little self-hug. I could hardly move them around. I can only wiggle them up and down and a little to the sides. I felt restrained and enjoyed it. All thirty minutes of it.

Yes, I spent half a hour in this.

The first few minutes were spent struggling - of course - to see how well it held. And it definitely felt like I was trapped in smooth neoprene. But, I eventually had to stop. I was mostly afraid of injuring myself by pulling on my shoulders. It was also because my arms and hands got a little clammy inside the neoprene. It isn't very breathable, I hear. At least it wasn't hard to clean any miniscule sweat off of it. Just give it a once over with a damp towel and I feel at east that it won't smell too much of sweat later.

The rest of the thirty minutes was spent relaxing and enjoying the tactile feel of neoprene and the restraint of being forced to hug yourself. Though I did manage to watch a tv show, using my feet and toes to press the buttons on the remote.

Getting out of it wasn't too difficult, though rubbing yourself against a corner of a wall to get the tension lock undone was not the most graceful of ways to end this self-bondage escapade.

Overall, a fun experience I think. Definitely will try again when I figure out how to strap the bicep pads as well, because I gave up after many attempts to strap them on while wearing the straitjacket.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Sounds amazing!

Are you considering being gagged while wearing it?
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Whenever the gag I ordered comes in, yes. The gags I used - consisting of socks, bandana, and/or tape - weren't that satisfying.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Awesome story, thanks for sharing!

I love straitjackets, they can really make it impossible to escape. I own one myself that I was able to buy on Amazon for ~€35. Was well worth the amount of money for the hours I’ve spend in it. It wasn’t however suitable for self-bondage, I couldn’t escape from it when my boyfriend strapped me in, but I also can’t get it on by myself. Unfortunately one of the straps broke, so I’ve been looking for a replacement. I would be grateful if you can get me a link to this type of straitjacket, or have suggestions on other types!
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Soraka wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story, thanks for sharing!

I love straitjackets, they can really make it impossible to escape. I own one myself that I was able to buy on Amazon for ~€35. Was well worth the amount of money for the hours I’ve spend in it. It wasn’t however suitable for self-bondage, I couldn’t escape from it when my boyfriend strapped me in, but I also can’t get it on by myself. Unfortunately one of the straps broke, so I’ve been looking for a replacement. I would be grateful if you can get me a link to this type of straitjacket, or have suggestions on other types!
I'll message you a link to the straitjacket I used.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic