Tracktie (F/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tracktie (F/m)

Post by Gemscot »

This story took place 9 years ago. I was 11 and had just moved up to the Royal High School Edinburgh. Gemma was 18 and in her final year at the Royal High School Edinburgh (often abbreviated to Edinburgh Royal). Our parents were both at work and we had the house to ourselves!

It was a mild and sunny Tuesday in October. Gemma and I were sat in the conservatory finishing our breakfast.
We are very sporting people who enjoy karate, swimming and most other water sports. We go swimming on Tuesday evenings and to Karate class on Friday evenings. During schooldays, we were in school uniform during the day at school, and we’d come home for tea and to change into our school tracksuits to go to swimming and karate. As this particular Tuesday happened to be half-term, we were both wearing our loose-fitting black Royal High School Edinburgh tracksuits and white socks. Gemma wore Adidas Gazelle white-striped black leather trainers and I wore Adidas Samba white-striped black leather trainers.
“Let’s do it!” I suggested, standing up.
Gemma smiled at my eagerness and stood up.
There was a bulging jade green Balgreen Primary School gym bag by the door. I picked it up, opened and the door and stepped out into the back garden with Gemma following.
We have a large and very secluded, immaculate back garden. In the centre is a small bush. At the bottom of the back garden, there is a shed on the left and the garage on the right. A tree stands in the space between the shed and the garage.
We walked over to the tree, and dropping the bag on the grass, I stood with my back upright against the tree and clasped my arms together behind my back and the tree.
Gemma opened the back and produced a length of rope from it. Kneeling on the grass behind the tree and myself, she tied my ankles very tightly to the tree.
Producing another length of rope from the bag, Gemma tied my wrists very tightly together behind the tree.
Reaching into the bag a third time, Gemma produced a Balgreen Primary School jade green gym bag. With a demonic smile on her face, Gemma totally encased my head in the bag, making sure I could breathe freely as pulled the drawstrings round my neck.
“Comfy?” Gemma teased, stepping back one pace to admire her handiwork.
I tested the ropes but I had no chance of escaping even if I wanted to – they were too tight! Gemma’s voice was strangely muffled and although I knew she was in front of me I could not see her. A nylon school gym bag makes a very effective hood and blindfold!
“I’ll just be in the conservatory doing my homework.” Gemma announced, sauntering back down the garden to the house.
Although I knew Gemma was only a few metres away in the conservatory doing her homework as she said, and I had only to call out if I needed her, I was on my own!
Although it was October, it was unusually mild for the time of year. I’d only been tied there for a short time but it was already getting warm with my head encased in an effective nylon hood.
Unable to do or move anything, I let my imagine run. The previous year I’d seen the horror film “The Satanic Rites of Dracula” in which Christopher Lee had his victims chained to the wall of the cellar. Although I was tied to a tree in the garden with rope, I let my imagination take me to the cellar and be chained up. I tried to imagine what it would be like, but unfortunately (like so many newer houses in the UK) we don’t have a cellar so this would have to be the next best thing!
I don’t know how long I’d been in the imaginary world, but I was jolted back to the real world when I sensed Gemma approaching. When one sense is “removed” the others become heightened. Even through my nylon hood I could smell Gemma’s perfume.
“How ya doing, bro?” Gemma asked, standing in front of me.
“Getting rather warm!” I replied. "How long?"
"Ninety minutes!" Gemma announced proudly.
Gemma untied the drawstrings and removed the hood. I blinked in the bright sunlight.
“I think it’s time I untied you.” Gemma announced, going round behind me.
Gemma untied my wrists, and then knelt down to untie my ankles. She put the ropes and the bag back in the bulging bag while I rubbed the circulation back into my wrists.
My head was sweating from being encased in the nylon bag. I went inside to put the bag away and dry my head.

Paulscot & Gemscot
:lol: :twisted:

Paul - I should really have posted this story first and "The Satanic Rites of Paulscot" second? Sorry about that! I wonder what Edinburgh Royal would have to say about this story? LOL
Last edited by Gemscot 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Another fun story. It sounds like you guys really tied each other up at every occasion you had! Good for you!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for posting.
Mr. interfering Admin has changed the tag to f/m
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

We've been tying each other since we were little - we're so lucky to have each other and our friends who also enjoy TUGs.

I've lost count of the number of times we've tied each other up in school uniform or school sportswear. As we grew older TUGs last longer as well!

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. Was there a reason why you got tied up at the tree or just for the fun of it?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Just the fun of it!

Gemma & Paul
:twisted: :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic