My First Time Bondage Experience ( m / m )

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 122

My First Time Bondage Experience ( m / m )

Post by Deleted User 122 »

I think I was about thirteen years old. It was my first bondage experience with another guy that I recall. It also happened to involve socks and sneakers, my other fetishes.

One of my close friends at that time was a dude named Steve Hyde. Like me, he was a typical teenage boy who liked skateboarding and playing basketball behind the local church.

He had permission to spend the night at my house.

Steve was kind of a dorky kid with shaggy blonde hair and a bit of acne. But he had one thing that really turned me on; his feet. He had big feet and only owned one pair of skater type shoes, mostly black Vans with grey and white decal that were really beat up. That particular night, he was wearing a pair of generic white tube socks underneath them. I was fascinated.

I’m not sure exactly how I did it but I talked him in to having a bondage contest. We would tie each other up and see who could get out the fastest.

I had a bunch of ski rope from my garage. I tied him up first and placed him in the chair of my bedroom. It was a pretty sturdy metal chair with vinyl padding.

I remember feeling really nervous about what I was doing while I was tying him up because it was more than just innocent fun for me. I got past it because it was exciting. I tied his hands behind the chair. Then I tied his ankles to the legs of the chair. I used a bunch more rope around his body, wrapped around the chair. It was probably a pretty shitty job, but the sight of him looked great.

It didn’t’ stop there.

I went for his feet. I pulled off one of his sneakers. I remember how warm and pleasant it smelt. This was EVERYTHING!

I teased him with it, and even cupped it over his face for a while. Oddly, he didn’t put up much of a fuss so I continued. I took off his sock, which was pretty moist. I don’t recall if I asked his permission, but I put his sweaty sock in his mouth and he accepted it. WOW!

Then I found some boxing wraps I had. I cupped his sneaker over his face and used one of the wraps to tie the shoe in place.

I successfully bound and gagged my friend and made him smell his dirty shoe. It was a rush.

I told him to try and get loose.

Either he liked what I was doing or he didn’t mind, because he stay tied up in my chair eating his sock and sniffing his sneaker for several minutes. I spent the next few minutes watching him try to get free. It seemed like he didn’t work as hard as he could have. Probably five minutes went by before he got his hands free, then untied himself. The last thing he took off, though, was the sneaker tied to his face. The whole time he was freeing himself from the chair, he was still sniffing that sneak and tasting his own sock.

When he finally unwrapped the ace bandage and removed the shoe, he spit out his sock and said “Gross!” but the reality was he could have easily ejected the gag much earlier.

After that, I was next to be tied up. This part of the night was uneventful, however. He didn’t do a very good bondage work and he didn’t gag me with his or my socks. He did use the ace bandage around my mouth, though, but only lightly.

I got free within seconds from the rope he restrained me with to my chair.

So yes, naturally, I won the escape challenge.

For the rest of the night we played video games and watched television. I remember wanting to tie him up again and gag him with socks. I was hooked.

PS - The picture attached is very similar to what Steve's sneak looked like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Very nice story. Please keep writing and telling your tales [mention]sockgagged[/mention].
IanChroma
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IanChroma »

A very fun story and a nice twist of your friend seemingly enjoying the sick and shoe treatment! :)

Thank you for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic