First time f+\f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Heather
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time f+\f

Post by Heather »

I can't remember a first time I realised I young tights sexy, but I do remember the first time I found I enjoyed being tied up. And I wasn't wearing tights.

It was the late noughties. I was about 14 at the time. YouTube was growing and it was beginning to have a few videos of teenaged girls doing The Duct tape Challenge. Me and my friends Amy, Emma, and Charlie were about to join them. The original videos have long been deleted but they probably live on on some 50 year old perve's hard drive. We may even be stars of some Dark web talent show. We were all in PJs so shorts and vest tops,barefoot.

It was may, whose house we were sleeping over at who suggested it, and she produced 2 big rolls of tape. She got Emma first to try the tie up. Simple hands behind her back, ankles together and a single strip of tape for s gag. A few more twists of tape an a biggie. With a grunt Emma broke the biggie and had her hands free in under a minute. She immediately wanted revenge on Amy and was tying her the same way when Charlie said we should make it into a race and started to tape me up. We were tied as before, tape biggie tape gag. I didn't see how well Amy got on as I was rather preoccupied with my escape. All I know is I came second by a long way and had just got the gag off and biggie broken , still struggling with my hands when Amy said "what took you so long" no totally free.

Next I tied up Emma and Amy taped Charlie. Whether it was my poor tying or Emma 's escape skills but Emma won her round. So for the final I taped Amy and Charlie taped up Emma. Must have been Emma's escape skills, or I got suddenly better, because Emma was out first again and was declared winner.

Cameras off and Emma said as she'd won she could now tie all three of us up. She didn't try hottie this time but did ankles and knees, wrists and elbows behind our backs and three strips of tape for gags. We all found it a lot harder this time but I was by far the worst. Charlie was first after about 5 minutes, followed by Amy who had to scrape her wrist tape.off on the leg of the bed to intake the rest of herself. I was still pretty much tied up as the start, I'd managed to rub my gag off on the floor and was scraping my wrist tape on the chair leg when I was declared the looser.

So because I was so bad at escaping they decided to tie me up even more. I can't remember exactly what happened but my wrists were re taped and my legs tied at three or four levels. My arms were taped to my back and sides at three or four levels too then my mouth was gagged with half a dozen strips of tape and Amy tied a scarf round my eyes. They then set about tickling me on my tummy, my neck and my bare feet. I kicked and struggled d but could not escape. I did manage to rub the blindfold off and got the tape loose enough to talk. It was probably 10-15 minutes I'd been tied and tickled and despite struggling was no closer to escape.

They asked me if I was OK. I said yes and was instantly re blindfolded with the scarf, someone tore the tape.off my mouth and stuffed a sock or two in before tying a knee sock between my teeth as a Cleve.

They then left me whilst carrying on eating pop pen, watching films, talking about boys and pop stars.........

They kept asking me.if I was OK and I kept nodding. Strangely I realised I was actually enjoying being tied up. Eventually they let me go after more than an hour.

First time but not the last.
Last edited by Heather 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Heather
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heather »

Happy now?

Got any comments on the story?

Was it well written, enjoyable?
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I enjoyed it and would love to have that kind of experience myself.
Heather
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heather »

GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago I enjoyed it and would love to have that kind of experience myself.
Thank you for the positive comment. I was about to signs off after the last one which has thankfully been deleted now.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Heather wrote: 3 years ago
GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago I enjoyed it and would love to have that kind of experience myself.
Thank you for the positive comment. I was about to signs off after the last one which has thankfully been deleted now.
Trust me this site is a really good community of people and I hope you stick around, and if you want to talk feel free to message me.
Heather
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heather »

GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago
Trust me this site is a really good community of people and I hope you stick around, and if you want to talk feel free to message me.
Didn't feel that good after my first real.post. thanks for reading and saying something positive rather than just complaining about the title.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

GagFan96 wrote: 3 years ago

Didn't feel that good after my first real.post. thanks for reading and saying something positive rather than just complaining about the title.
The title seemed fine to me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Heather wrote: 3 years ago Happy now?
Heather wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for the positive comment. I was about to signs off after the last one which has thankfully been deleted now.
Heather wrote: 3 years ago Didn't feel that good after my first real.post. thanks for reading and saying something positive rather than just complaining about the title.

If you are annoyed with me requiring you to properly gender-tag your stuff like everyone here is required to (which is explicitly stated in the posting guidelines) feel free to lodge an official complaint to the administration.
Heather
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heather »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Heather wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for the positive comment. I was about to signs off after the last one which has thankfully been deleted now.
Heather wrote: 3 years ago Didn't feel that good after my first real.post. thanks for reading and saying something positive rather than just complaining about the title.

If you are annoyed with me requiring you to properly gender-tag your stuff like everyone here is required to (which is explicitly stated in the posting guidelines) feel free to lodge an official complaint to the administration.
Don't worry . I will not post anything again on this site. I should have read the rules and realised the gender tag was more important than the story.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Wonderful story, well written good pace enjoyable and above all.fun
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago

Don't worry . I will not post anything again on this site. I should have read the rules and realised the gender tag was more important than the story.
Gender tags are required for all stories. Don’t play the victim card.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I enjoyed the story, great image of innocent fun. I do hope you will post other stories
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

If she's gone she's gone.

If you think she was playing the victim and not following board rules then it is good riddance.

If you think she felt victimised and we have lost a contributed reflect on how we welcome new members.

If she comes back and abides by the rules we all win.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I hope we heat more from Heather, even if she does like tights, her first posting was well.written and engaging.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago If she's gone she's gone.

If you think she was playing the victim and not following board rules then it is good riddance.

If you think she felt victimised and we have lost a contributed reflect on how we welcome new members.

If she comes back and abides by the rules we all win.
I mean, I don't see how it could be reasoned that she was "victimized." All that was asked of her was to gender tag her story properly, like what is expected of literally everyone else on the forum. If she can't be bothered to know the rules of the site, or worse, blatantly ignore them, I have no sympathy.

Seriously, her overreaction is just hilarious.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I seem to remember when this incarnation of the board was ne w someone taking exception to the way threaten were made about blocking people who didn't gender tag stories. I came in to this incident after it happened but back then there were definitely some very unpleasant things said and it seemed people.looked at the title.and gender tag but never read the post.

As I say I did not see what conversation went on here, its clear from the text some posts in the chain have been deleted, but it would not be the first.time someone felt.driven off the board.

Shame if Heather has gone. She had one good story in her at least.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago ...it seemed people.looked at the title.and gender tag but never read the post.

As I say I did not see what conversation went on here, its clear from the text some posts in the chain have been deleted, but it would not be the first.time someone felt.driven off the board.
My job on here is not to read everyone's stories and offer feedback.
My job is to keep spammers off the board, verify new posts and make sure that all stories are properly gender-tagged.

Posts have been deleted because all posts pertaining to gender-tagging requests always get deleted upon compliance from the author.
The goal is to not distract readers from the story. This same procedure has been done hundreds of times over the course of the last three years.

In any case, it's amazing how much sympathy you get when you pull a tantrum like this.
Also amazing that so many users are rising up to express sorrow at this new member leaving us when virtually 90% of well-established authors on here are being ignored and/or given almost no feedback.

A definite sign of the times, I guess.
Throwing tantrums, protesting guidelines (health, public safety and otherwise) and being easily-offended all seem to be trending nowadays.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Honestly, I couldn’t even follow the story due to many spelling and grammatical errors. It’s not as though we lost a writer like Jennybond. Still don’t know what happened to her.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

OK. So she joined. Posted one awful story, had a tantrum with a mod and stormed off. Lets just forget her.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Very well written, would love to hear more f/f stories.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Well I enjoyed the story as nice little intro. Apparently I missed the drama, I hope it didn’t drive another member away. I have seen over the 10+ years that I’ve been on this site that some posts regarding rules can come across as cold and kinda rude. Rules or not, friendly customer service can go a long way.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Well I enjoyed the story as nice little intro. Apparently I missed the drama, I hope it didn’t drive another member away. I have seen over the 10+ years that I’ve been on this site that some posts regarding rules can come across as cold and kinda rude. Rules or not, friendly customer service can go a long way.
What was asked wasn't rude at all. The member overreacted and threw a hissy fit when she was asked to fix her title. We even offered to remove the remark once it was corrected so it wouldn't distract from her story. Is it really too much to expect the community to follow site rules?
Drake4

Post by Drake4 »

What an amazing experience
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic