Embarrassing self-bondage episode Mmmmm/M self

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Embarrassing self-bondage episode Mmmmm/M self

Post by jackroper »

This is a true tale of self-bondage gone astray.

The pressure of college was becoming unbearable. I had a written-oral paper due comparing Robert Michels' political science and the Czech 1968 uprising. I knew I wouldn’t be able to present this on time. In addition I had/have stage fright. Guess that’s normal.

But I needed to alleviate the stress so I drove my Olds Cutlass up to the wooded cliffs on Long Island. I brought along my rope collection, some duct tape, and was wearing a ribbed white turtleneck sweater, tight jeans, engineer boots and a black motorcycle jacket.

At college age I could get pretty horny. So I parked the Olds a few blocks away and hiked into the woods, coming upon a cliff that went gentle down to a valley, which led down to the Long Island sound in the distance. It was a chilly April day, perfect for some risky self-bondage.

I aimed to be bound and gagged, suspended at a 45 degree angle off the cliff with ropes tied to each ankle to some sturdy trees near the road. My mouth was gagged with a sock and covered in gray duct tape wrapped around my face and back to head. I wound rope around my creaking leather jacket, and I tied my hands behind my back using thin white rope, crisscrossed and knotted several times.

Then, in a leap of faith that I had judged each of my tied legs well, slid slowly off the edge down the embankment head first. Some loose gravel fell down the hill and my bound ankles stopped me from going further, with a jolt. I hoped the boots would prevent too much pressure, and it worked for a while. I looked up and realized that if I were not able to escape from the ropes binding my hands I would in a real predicament.

I MMMPPPHHHed into my gag, and was in a sort of reverie at my predicament.

Just then a troop of young boys treckked into view maybe 150 feet away, down the hill. They spotted this bound and gagged guy suspended from rope to some trees.

If that wasn’t bad enough, a bunch of teenage guys were suddenly on top of the hill and the hiking boys yelled to them about some guy all roped up right below where they were standing. The teenagers eyed me, and scrambled down the hill to release me from my cocoon of bondage. I had only been there maybe 15 minutes before being discovered! They quickly untied my hands and pulled me up to the top of the hill, and released my somewhat sore ankles from the ropes tying them to the trees.

“Are you ok?” One cute guy asked. “Who did this to you?” as they pulled the duct tape off my face and helped me spit out the saliva soaked sock from my mouth.

“Was this because you were cheating with someone’s girlfriend?” another guy suggested. As I had not planned an alibi I merely agreed with him. Seemed far-fetched to me, dressed as if I was some Marlon Brando imitator, to be charitable.

After being released from all the rope I thanked the boys and told them I had my car parked down the road. They smiled and left, believing (I hope) that they did a favor to some dude all tied up.

After possibly traumatizing a bunch of young men and boys to an actual bondage display and possible kidnapping I sheepishly walked away back to my car. The boys left and so did I.

One regret was leaving all that good rope and duct tape up in the woods. Unless one of the other boys decided to retrieve it!

And, in a fantasy t
o follow, my biggest regret.
Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The things we do to release some stress :lol:

Thank you for posting. Please gender tag your story, i.e. M/self
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

[b]As I said I wished I had thought of a better alibi, which I believe I did. Isn’t it always the way—after the fact.

I had seen a couple of guys carrying rope at the student center once and wished I could have covered whatever they were doing for the student newspaper, which I was on. Another missed opportunity!

In hindsight just as those guys untied me, I should have said: “No, this is part of my college fraternity initiation.”

In my imagination the teenagers would have obliged me after I told them I had to stay tied otherwise I wouldn’t be accepted to the fraternity. I would have tried to convince them to just tie me up again, to a nearby tree, and make sure I could not escape. And, of course, gag me again with the nearby duct tape.

Who knows where that would have led? Might have proven quite embarrassing-or worse.

Anyway, I got an A on my political science paper and my other classmates quizzed me on how I did such a good job. Could any of this be related?
[/b]
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That must have been so embarassing - and exhilirating at the same time... Thanks for sharing your story!
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago The things we do to release some stress :lol:
So true! I've done some silly stuff myself...
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Any more embarrassing experiences with being discovered being tiedup and gagged in a public place?
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Not like this. That was a lot of people to be discovered by.
Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago That must have been so embarassing - and exhilirating at the same time... Thanks for sharing your story!
slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago The things we do to release some stress :lol:
So true! I've done some silly stuff myself...
so true indeed. Sick and tired of the semi-lockdown boredom, I decided yesterday to do some self-bondage in the woods close to my house. I dressed up in black soccer kit (my kink) and took some long white cotton ropes, a ball-gag and some soccer socks with me in a backpack.

I wondered around a bit and then found myself a spot, well hidden from view, far away from the forest path. I sat down and went to work, tying my ankles, and my legs above and under my knees. I should add I always pull my soccer socks up over my knees and wore shin pads and indoor soccer cleats for the occasion. Then, after having locked a ball-gag in place, I covered the lower half of my face in red soccer socks, pushing the gag further in. A last piece of rope to bind my wrists behind my back. over the years I have developed a technique that allows me to quite securely bind my wrists behind my back. Not 100% unescapable, but it takes me some time. I was sat there enjoying my bound predicament when I suddenly heard the sound of snapping twigs and feet kick through leaves. I nervously looked around and spotted 2 young guys - I guess 17 or 18 years old - walking straight towards the tree I was sat against. No mistake possible, they had seen me. They stopped in their tracks. This is the second time I am caught in self bondage in that forest. The first time was a few years ago. I thought I had found the perfect spot this time, but there you go... I did not even attempt to free myself, knowing they had seen me. No point. It would take too long to free my wrists and my legs were tied with one long rope so it would take time to untie that too...

I simply mmmphed in embarrassment and hung my head down. Luckily I had never seen these guys before.

At first they looked surprised and ran over to me. One started talking to me in French, asking if I was ok and if I was hurt and looked at my wrists trying to untie them...but then, noticing my calm and somewhat embarrassed composure, I guess they realized that I must have done this to myself and he stopped trying to untie my wrists.

They exchanged a few words and started laughing. I only hoped this one boy would not re-tie my wrists more firmly. Luckily he had not yet started to unpick the knots. They started talking to me and asking questions like whether I liked this sort of stuff, how I tied myself up so well and how long I was tied for then... I could only mpph back. They seemed to find that extremely funny. They actually sat down to inspect the ropework. They pulled up 2 beers and had a drink whilst I was sat there tied and gagged. After they had finished their beer they got up and left me there, tied and gagged, wishing me lots of fun.

My hart was racing...

Not advocating to go out and do this. I had actually convinced myself not to do this anymore. Yesterday was a spur of the moment thing. Could have gone wrong. But I guess that is part of the thrill.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

One possible excuse . I can imagine one possible excuse if you were discovered bound and gagged in public. You were kidnapped and held for ransom. The kidnapper escaped with the money. He left you bound and gagged . You had to free yourself.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

In both your cases, at least your finders were good sports about it, thank goodness. Still, That had to be one hell of a thrill.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Isn't it strange that someone can come upon you and see your bound and gagged and NOT untie you, or at least take the gag off. I guess you were too embarrassed to pretend to be a victim and they read that in your responses. Sounds like a fun morning!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

That was a weird experience indeed - I would have expected them to take off my gag or untie my wrists at least.
But they didn't.

I can only guess as to why.
Maybe you are right, maybe the calm composure, embarrassed look, my body language or the way in which I was dressed (a full soccer kit looks a bit out of place in the forest), or the place they found me (far away from any footpath) may have told them I did this to myself.

Maybe also helped by the fact they already had a few beers...
and with my backpack lying there next to me...
I can only guess though.

Not sure why they did not take off my gag but they did not. He did try to untie my wrists but stopped.

It was an embarrassing altercation and one I am hoping not to repeat.

What is weird though and I would like to extend that question here is, the thrill of tying myself up in a public space remains really high.
Even more so after the events occurred.

The experience of being found tied up and gagged has a weird liberating aspect to it as well.
You think it will be scary and embarrassing and it is all that and more, but then again, it seems to have left me wanting to try more of it.
Not sure if anyone else has had the same experience or feeling or has gone out again after having been found tied up.

It is not without danger so let me be clear, I am not advocating it.
I realize that this could have gone wrong in so many ways.
Yet, even knowing that, I feel a strong urge to do it again.
Not sure why so any shared experience here would certainly be appreciated.

You can also pm me on this topic. Really looking for people who had similar experiences
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Being in the woods is scary enough as it is. to be found all bound and gagged by some stranger, and not knowing how they will react, brings you into the present moment with great intensity. It can also be quite meditative and illuminating regarding one's true helplessness in the world.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

nice one
Tie me up and have fun with me
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

It's been quite a few years ago now, but some years back, I hadn't been tied up in quite a while. And at that time, my friends were normally tying me up for at least four or five hours at a time, usually in the woods, three or four times a week. But for some reason, everyone was so busy they hadn't tied me in three or four weeks. So, since it had been a while since I had been tied, I decided I actually "missed" being tied up, so I decided to go to the woods to the place where the guys normally tie me. I thought I would try some self bondage. Had no idea how well I would do, but I thought I'd try. So, I took a rope and tied it around my ankles and tied it firmly to the tree, keeping my feet tied tightly against the tree. Then I tied my knees together and tied them to the tree. Then I took a heavy winter scarf and tied a huge knot in the center, them firmly gagged myself with it. No possible way it was coming out without being untied first. Then I took another heavy winter scarf and very effectively blindfolded myself. Then I took a piece of rope that I had already prepared with several slip knots, and put the rope on my wrists and tied my wrists together behind the tree. Seemed pretty effective. Wasn't sure if I would be able to free myself or not. THEN, I realized that if I couldn't free myself I was in trouble since my pocket knife was in my front jeans pocket and way out of my reach of my fingers since my hands were tied behind my back, behind the tree. So, I stood there for about an hour, just enjoying the feeling of helplessness and wondering if I would be able to free myself and how long it would take me. So, after being tied, blindfolded, gagged, and totally helpless for over an hour, I decided it was time to free myself. HOPEFULLY. Assuming I would actually be able to untie those knots on my wrists. So, I struggled for a while. Probably about a half hour. Maybe longer. I was beginning to wonder if I would be able to free myself, when I finally managed to get one of the knots untied. Granted, I still had a few more to untie before I would be free, but I was making progress, and it did look as though I would be able to free myself. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps. Since I was blindfolded I had no idea who it was. Didn't know if it was a friend who had tied me here before numerous times, or who it was. When he spoke I realized I didn't recognize the voice. So, I had been discovered by a total stranger. He checked out the rope work, pulled on it a few times. Said it looked as though I was pretty securely tied. But that it looked as though I might be able to free myself, given enough time. Then he said that it was a Friday evening and he was looking forward to going out that evening and having a good time, but that he was short on funds. So, he picked up some of the rope that was still laying on the ground, and very firmly tied my hands behind the tree. Then he tied my elbows together and tied them to the tree. Then he told me that he needed AT LEAST $150 so he could enjoy the evening. He pulled my wallet out of my back pocket. I normally only keep $50 in my wallet and I keep that in an inside compartment behind some of my ID. That's just there in case of emergency. I keep the rest of whatever money I'm carrying in my left front jeans pocket. That's my spending money. I had just deposited a paycheck, and kept some money back for spending money. So, I had $250 in my jeans. When he didn't find the $50 in my wallet, he decided to go through the rest of my pockets. First pocket he looked in, he found the $250. He said. "Yeah, that should be enough. Thanks. See you tomorrow." Then he left. He never even asked me if I had tied myself or if someone else had tied me, and if they had, when they would be back to release me. It was around 5:00 p.m. by then on Friday, and I had already been tied up for almost three hours. And he said, he would see me "tomorrow." I knew that there was no way I was getting free, after he had added his ropework to what I had already done. So, I spent the night and most of the next day, firmly and inescapably tied to that tree, and getting eaten alive by mosquitos. He came back about 4:00 Saturday afternoon and took my blindfold off and took my gag out, but he kept me tied. He took my DL out of my wallet and took a picture of it with his cell phone. He told me that was because I was now his prisoner. He wanted to know who had tied me up the day before, and rather than admit that I had done it to myself, I gave him the name of the guy who tied me up most often. He's a very muscular guy and is pretty well known in the area for his fighting abilities, and his incredible strength. He knew him, of course, and actually, had been drinking with him the night before. So, he called him, and told him that he had held me prisoner for 24 hours now at his favorite tree and that he wanted to know if he should release me, or leave me there for him to untie me . So, he said he would come there and meet the guy, and check out his rope work. He wanted to make sure it was escape proof. About a half hour later he showed up. They sat and talked for a while. He said the rope work was well done and he asked him if it would suit him to release me some time that night. Maybe around 9:00. He said he had plans, but he could come back later to release me. So, they both left. Then the "new guy" came back just before Midnight and released me, but he told me that he is much stronger than me and a much better wrestler, and that from now on I am his prisoner, as well as the guy he had talked to earlier. So, I then became his prisoner as well as the other guy. I got tied up every week for the next five years. Then he got arrested, for beating a guy up in a bar fight, and even though the incidents were totally unrelated, ALL the guys quit tying me. I haven't been tied up in over eight years now. Some times I miss it. Some times I'm glad I can do what I want when I want and not be anyone's prisoner, or be forced to do whatever they want whenever they want, because I have no choice in the matter. But it would be nice to get tied up once in a while for a couple hours, here and there.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Thanks for sharing [mention]jackroper[/mention]

Shame you were found so quickly, that predicament sounded really fun!

Not sure if the being found situation is a nightmare or a dream come true. Maybe both? :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic