Evil Mom game (F/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Evil Mom game (F/F)

Post by Vicki »

As you know My Dad had full custody of me and my real mom was in and out of my life and until Dad got a restraining order to stay away from me when I was 16 she made our lives hell. Because Kelly was more of a mom than the real one ever was. I started referring to Kelly as Ma. and my real Mom and Mom (Who I will refer to as RM to make it easier) she wasn't going to have it. Started making life hell for us. And I wouldn't refer to Kelly as Ma around her. But some of my school friend's mother were friends with RM. so they would snitch on me. Long story short I had to always refer to Kelly as Kelly.

So 1 winter day ( I was 13 still dressed in flannel green checkered pj bottoms and a long sleep black shirt. I also had green socks on.) while I was home from school on a snow day (no school because of snow) and Kelly stayed home because the roads where getting bad quick and she felt safer calling off then getting stuck at work. (we ended up having a blizzard.) I sat at the breakfast bar as Kelly was chopping veggies for a soup she was making. I had a book with me and I slammed it closed. "I'm tired of those type stories."

"Which type" Kelly asked as she started to brown some diced onions in a pot.

"The evil step mom type stories. Why is it an evil step mom. Even in modern stories. It is a evil step mom. You aren't evil why isn't there evil mom stories." (hadn't been introduced to V.C. Andrews yet)

"I know she's been upsetting you lately." Kelly never said your mom or her name to me as it just upset me to no end. "You know you haven't been rewarded for your last report card either. " What if I am the evil mother? What if I'm upset that I can't send you to school today and I don't what you cramping my style so I decide to punish you for the snow day." she turned off the cook top and smiled at me.

I naturally got excited. "Could we? For how long?"

"We will play it by ear. I know some old movies are on that I want to watch with you. Go use the bathroom and we'll talk about it."

Whenever I was going to be tied for a while Kelly always had me do a bladder check or use the bathroom so mother nature would not ruin a good game. When I came back Kelly gave me a hair tie and told me to pull my hair up in a high pony tail. She had the bag of "toys"-ropes tape- gags. and led me into the family room. She told me told me to put my arms to my side and move them toward my back so they where slightly behind me. Kelly then pulled out a roll of Duct tape. She started wrapping the tape around my shoulders and continued to wrap my upper body until my upper body was encased it tape . She stopped at my wrists. She then had me sat on the sectional couch. I watched as she duct tape my legs together from below the knees to my ankles. She then took my hair out of pony tail and let it fall over my shoulders and back. She then took a thick white cloth and cleave gagged me. She then used a second thick white cloth and blindfolded me.

I sat back in the chair and started struggling. Kelly then said in a snide voice. "Quit it! I'm not going to have you getting in my way. From now on anytime you don't go to school you are going to spend the day like that and if you don't stop struggling you might be like that all weekend. I have no problem leaving you taped up like that and locked in your bedroom while I go to my mother's for Christmas. In fact you do 1 more think to upset me and you won't have Christmas this year. You'll spend it tied up and locked in the attic."

I pretended to cry and I would struggle once in a while as Kelly continued to make the soup and play along as the evil mom. I sat like that for 3 hours. While Kelly made homemade creamy tomato soup and cheesy bread. We watched The Bishop's Wife and then watched Desk Set We had some popcorn. We fell asleep.
maskedjack
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maskedjack »

Kelly sounds like a fun gal :) I'd love to hear of more stories where she had tied and gagged you
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

a very nice story Vicki, I am glad you decided to bring your experiences to this forum.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Your stepmom sounds awesome
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Both an interesting story, and very good writing!

It's good you feel comfortable enough to share all this :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago Both an interesting story, and very good writing!

Kelly felt if she play or did bondage with me I would be safe as opposed to doing it myself or 1 of my friends.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Vicki wrote: 5 years ago
Emma wrote: 5 years ago Both an interesting story, and very good writing!

Kelly felt if she play or did bondage with me I would be safe as opposed to doing it myself or 1 of my friends.
I'm sure she was right :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Very nice story. Just shame about the socks tee hee hee. Tickling tied up feet can be such fun.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello, nice story I like it. I think is often step mother because she saw old story as replacement of the real mother. Mostly even she saw children form forma mother the one how would get inherit the title, as enemy.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great little story! Talk about being “stuck” at home during a blizzard (sorry) :lol:
Thanks for sharing!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Very Nice and Great story!! Kelly sounds she is Amazing and Awesome Mom!! 💙
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 5 years ago Hello, nice story I like it. I think is often step mother because she saw old story as replacement of the real mother. Mostly even she saw children form forma mother the one how would get inherit the title, as enemy.

You are probably right.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Haha. Kelley sounds the perfect playmate.
bellamanda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bellamanda »

Nice. Sounds like a fun time
mattmey123

Post by mattmey123 »

Sounds fun. nice story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic