Backyard Bondage Mistake (M-Self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
arizzle34

Backyard Bondage Mistake (M-Self)

Post by arizzle34 »

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well and excited for the Holidays. This story will take place in my backyard when I lived with my parents. My dad was big into his privacy when we had cookouts and parties so he built a 8 ft tall privacy fence around the entire backyard. I was 16 at the time and could not stop experimenting in self bondage. I was addicted and did not always think things through. Please don't follow in my footsteps and always have a plan. Here goes nothing, I hope you all enjoy!

Backyard Bondage

It was the start of Summer in Kentucky and hot was an understatement. The humidity was so bad that you couldn't set foot outside without breaking a sweat. My family did not plan on staying long, they planned a trip to visit family in North Carolina once summer arrived and today was the day they departed. I would be house & dog sitting for the week while also preparing for band camp (Yes, I am a band geek, tuba all day!) I also would be playing around with some of my trusty bondage supplies, but my folks didn't know that ;). They left and as we said our goodbyes they said the cliche "No parties & no girls over at all. Call us if you need anything." The van drove off and I was free and man of the house!

I waited an hour or so before I started gathering my stuff just in case they realized they forgot anything. I grabbed my duffle that was carefully hidden in my closet and unzipped it dumping all its contents onto my bed. A cheap pair of Handcuffs I bought online, leather black belt from my dress clothes, an old dog leash (I will explain later), and a pair of used ankle and tube socks. I have a sock gag fetish out of this world. I thought to myself "What should I get myself into this time?" I loved hogties so that was a must, but I didn't want to be on the floor like usual. I look outside the window into the backyard thinking if there was anything out there that could be used. "I got it!" My plan was to hogtie myself on the swing set in the backyard! Not my brightest idea, but hey the thought of being suspended and gagged was too good to pass up. I laid on my bed brainstorming and waited for it to get dark outside so no one would be able to see me.

It was time at last! I had played the situation in my head over and over so I had it down. I even went out in the backyard to lay my stomach on the swing to see if it would support my body. I have always been a hefty guy, but it held me even if I struggled a little. The plan was to loop the swing a couple times so that the seat was high in the air. I would then stand on a lawn chair to lay my stomach on the swing and let it hold me as I tied myself. Simple enough right? I sure thought so, but it turned out to be a huge mistake.

I wore sweat pants, tube socks, t shirt and a hoodie outside in the dark. It was all black so no one would be able to see me clearly with help of the fence too. I head outside with my gear focused on achieving true bondage and feeling stuck. I started out wrapping the belt around my ankles, but the kicker was to feed the belt through the handle of the dog leash. My ankles were now tied with a long dog leash secured behind. Next I would loop the leash through my ankle tie a couple times shortening the length making for a strict hogtie. The idea was to leave my key on the chair and when I was ready to get out I would unclip the leash and use the chair to get down the same way I got up. I took the metal clip of the leash and clipped it to the chain of my cuffs. Ahh my favorite part had arrived I balled up the soiled ankle socks and shoved them in mouth accepting the terrible/wonderful flavor. I then took the tube sock and wrapped one around my mouth creating an OTM gag and the other gag was wrapped a bit higher to cover my nose and force me to breathe in the aroma. Since I was so anxious I tied the tube socks incredibly tight so forcing the socks out would not be possible. It was time for the last part, I did a double check and made sure the key was there and I propelled myself off the chair and swung lightly for a few seconds before looking down at the gound and seeing my feet dangle. It was a weird feeling, comfortbale, scary, and it was tough to breathe being held like that, but there was no turning back now. I flinged my legs up in an arch and found the leash with my hands. I placed one cuff around my wrist and then struggling to get my other wrist through "Click" the first ratchet went and I was officially suspended hogtied.

It was absolutely incredible, I was so secure and impressed at my ability that I could not help but be in paradise. It was still warm out, but there was a faint breeze and I rocked with it letting out gentle mmmphmms testing out my gag. I did still notice that it was hard to breathe and my abdomen and ribs were starting to ache. "I should have brought a pillow to lay on so as to not be in pain. Let me get loose and go grab one." I felt for the clip, but it was difficult as I had started sweating and my hands were slick. Once found I pulled down on the lever, but could not slip it out from my handcuff chain. I had made my hogtie to tight for one and I had also clicked my cuffs on to tight. I could not get it off no matter how much I struggled. I became upset and started thrashing violently every which way to get it off, but still no avail. I became very winded and sweaty from doing this. I took a deep breathe and tried to work the socks out of my mouth so that breathing would be easier and if I needed to yell for help that would be an option. They were stuck though, I meam filling my mouth full stuffed and the tube socks were not going anywhere. I tried to yell, but it was no use my mouth and cries were out of comission. It was getting harder and harder to breathe and I was soon soaking in sweat just hanging there. Panic had fully settled in and I could not believe my demise was an old dog leash. I dangled there well over an hour and began to get light headed and woozy. I even blacked out once and came back thinking it was all a bad dream. When I fully came back to I think adrenaline kicked in because I refused to let this be my shining moment in life. I thrashed violently and squirmed until I was out of breath again. I even tried yelling HELP, but it came out more as a muffled mmmhelpmhmm. My head sank and I tried my best to stay positive, but it seemed like all hope was lost.

"What can I do?" My bright mind kicked in yet again and I thought that if I could squirm off the swing and land in the grass I could inch worm my way over to the keys and get out. I knew it would not be pretty, but hey I wanted escape and was willing to try anything. So I slowly squirmed backward into the swing and prayed that it wouldn't hurt to bad until "THUD" My knees smacked the grass hard with my torso and face following. It hurt and if it werent for my gag the neighbors would have heard me yell from inside their house. I took some deep breaths now that breathing was normal again and continued to inch worm to the chair. I flipped it forwards to me letting key fling right to my side. I laid on my side and felt around for the key... "I got it!" It took a couple tries to get free, but finally my left wrist was out and I exhaled a huge sigh of relief. I undid the rest of my bonds and ran inside. I was sore, sweaty and still shocked at the mess I got myself into. I definitely learned my lesson and haven't had anymore run ins with the swing set. Memories are good though ;).

The End

(Thanks so much for your support guys and please please exercise great caution when doing self bondage. Always have two or three backup plans just in case something goes wrong. You all are great!)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

One more cautionary tale for the self-bondagers. Thanks for sharing!
arizzle34

Post by arizzle34 »

Max:

Yeah, I love SB as much as the next person, but you gotta be safe. Thanks!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I enjoyed the read. Can’t wait to read what you post next. Great work.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Quite the risk. I hope future sessions went better.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

When it comes to self bondage if you're not careful you could become your own worst enemy.

Play safe, T.T.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic