One of my best friends (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 1329

One of my best friends (m/m)

Post by Deleted User 1329 »

I have many stories of tying up of my best friends.

I’ll start off by saying a little bit about him. I’ve known him since he was born, he’s really good looking, tall, born in late July so a Leo, he’s one of the nicest and sweetest people I know, he has one of the best looking feet I’ve ever seen, best of all he probably let me tie and gag him hundreds of time.

The first time I ever tied him up I was 11 and he was 9, we were playing this spy game, I was his “spy teacher”, and had the idea to tie him up and he had to escape. I told him my plan to tie him up, and he surprised by saying that I had to catch him first. I liked how he said that it made it that much more fun to play.

So I started chasing him around the basement, after a good 20 seconds, I caught him and clamp my hand over his mouth, his lips are very nice and thick. He gave me this innocent look of defeat I’ll never forget.

He surrendered as I dragged him to the chair. I went over to his grand parents pile of old wires, I grabbed an old computer mouse with a decently long cord and started tying him up. I know using a mouse cord is disappointing but I was 11 and didn’t know any better. I tied his hands behind his back the best an 11 year old into tie up games could.and wrapped some wire around his chest because I saw that in tv shows and movie. He needed to be gagged I thought, so I grab his little sisters hello kitty notebook, rip out a few pages, Ball them up and stuff it in mouth. The most disappointing gag in history but a gag none the less.

Something was bothering me about the way he was. He was wearing socks which had to go immediately. I grabbed his legs and peeled the sweaty Nike elite off slowly. Why I didn’t shove his socks in mouth as a gag didn’t occur to me until a later tie up with him. He knows about my obsession with his beautiful feet, his toes are not to long not to short, they’re bubbly, with the perfect of chub, and his sole is highly arched and pink, extremely soft, with a nice scent to them, best of all ticklish. So I obviously tickled his barefeet and he was laughing so hard his paper gag was soiled to the point he just spit it out, and he managed to escape from my shotty tie up work.

I know that it was a very lame tie up and gag but I was only 11. My tie up skills did improve exponentially, and tied him up to the point where he couldn’t escape. My gags got more impressive and elaborate as well. I know this was a lame story but it was the first of many tie ups with best friend. If you want me to write more stories about tying my best friend up let me know, I’ll be more than happy to write them.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! True, the bondage was quite dissapointing but that was to be expected from the innocent setting it comes from. It reminds me of my first time tied up (coincidentally also involved a spy game). Glad to know that your tying skills improve, of course I would love to read about your other experiences with your friend!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

He let you tie him up “hundreds of times”? You’re quite lucky to have found such a willing TUG partner!

Great story, would love to read about your other tie up sessions with him.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Interesting narrative. I guess tying someone up, is an acquired skill, and don't worry about not knowing how to tie at 11. I knew a trio of ten year olds, and all three of them were quite good. I know. All of them tied me at one time or another when I was 12. Then again, they had been playing tie up games with me, and several other neighborhood kids for three years. The more we did it, the better we got. It helped to have a couple of scout handbooks around, They were opened to the knot tying chapters a lot.

We also had a couple of 13 and 14 year old friends who couldn't tie their shoes, much less a captive. Even a willing one.

Drawscore
Deleted User 1329

Another time I went over his house, I was 12 and he was 10, we decided to make some short films, we downloaded this movie maker app on his phone and decided to make a kidnap movie. The idea was mine and he liked it.

We agreed he would be kidnapped and I would be recording. We came with the story line together his little sister would find a ransom note and look at in shock. The next scene will be shots of him being tied up and of course gagged. Then his little sister coming to rescue him. At the very end they high five eachother, that was it.

We started off with writing the note which simply read “I have your brother, if you want him back come to this address.” Now for the good stuff, I decided to tie him up to a pole in the basement. I got creative with how did this, I used to these plastic ribbons to bind his hands and ankles, and to hold his chest back I used to the blue headbands from the board game hedbanz. I said I need something to keep him quiet. His little sister ran upstairs and grabbed a roll of her green duct tape. She handed it to me I ripped off a decently large strip and pressed it firmly over his mouth, the out line of his lips could be seen from the gag. Finally as a final touch I decided to elevate his bound barefeet with a stool so they could be seen in the shot.

It was time to record, we started off with the little sister walking in on a ransom note on the table, she picks it up, her eyes widened, puts her hand on her head in shock, opens her mouth in shock, and shakes her head. She improvised that whole scene but really did deserve an Oscar for it.

The next scene with my best friend started off with a shot of his hands tied behind the pole, I told him to struggle a little he couldn’t get out, next uo was his bound ankles, I took a shot from his point of view looking a the tops of his bound barefeet, and then the sole, and finally I got close to his face and took a shot of his gag, I told him to make some noise and got a few good groans. I then got a full body shot of him tied up to the pole, that’s where the sister comes in and rescues her older brother. The funniest thing happened, when his sister walks in, he lunged his body foward and made a weird sound through the gag, and best of all the hedbanz band holding his chest back flew off, how ever the remaining bonds still intact, it was the funniest thing and was the highlight of the whole movie. After we were done laughing we resumed recording, his sister untied his hands and feet, however that gag did want to come off, he tried ripping it off himself but with no avail, I stepped in and ripped it off like a bandaid, I got a soft “ow!” from him which was very cute, and we ended it with the iconic high five.

This was one of many kidnapped movies we made and there’s also one where I tied him up along with his 2 bratty cousins all in the same scene.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Always liked the “behind the scenes” of plenty amateur videos I’ve seen online so it was nice to hear them from you! As someone mentioned, you are really lucky to have a friend with whom you could play tie up games so often! Hope to hear more from you!
Deleted User 1329

So this is the time we made a sequel to that kidnapped movie, this time it was best friend and his two bratty cousins.

It was the same storyline as last time except, instead of doing a high five at the end all the boys get tied up, leaving their fate undermined for a while, until they get out and seek revenge.

We started off with the ransom note and how their “older brother” has been kidnapped. They said something like “We gotta go save him” The next scene was my best friend tied up and gagged. To tie him up I used his socks, he was wearing black Nike’s, and I used the other sock as a gag, which I stuffed into his mouth. The tie up was weak but it was for entertainment purposes. I got some footage of him tied up on the floor. The next scene his cousins try to rescue him, but unfortunately get caught by the kidnapper, me. So I give them the same treatment I gave to my best friend. And their socks stank. But instead of stuffing their black dress socks in their mouth, I just did an OTM gag with it. And tying and gagging his bratty cousins up was such a good feeling, even though it was a crappy one, but this wasn’t the last time they were tied up. I got a few seconds of them struggling on the floor with some gag talk. I then got a shot of best friend spitting out his sock gag, and telling his cousins to come over here so they can undo the knots. They finally escape but don’t leave until they get their revenge on the kidnapper

I WAS THE KIDNAPPER. The last shot was of them “knocking me out”, dragging me, they really badly tied me up, but shoved a huge hackeysack in mouth as a gag, the closest thing I’ve ever had to a ball gag in mouth, and taught me a lesson on coming inbetween their brotherhood. I COULDNT BELIEVE IT I WAS TIED UP BY BESTFRIEND. I just wish he would’ve humiliated me by making me smell his barefeet. I have quite the male feet fetish if you haven’t noticed. But being tied up by him, no matter how crappy, would be something I’ll never forget.

If you want more stories with my bestfriend let me know!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Of course we want more stories with your best friend!
:D
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Very nice experiences
Tie me up and have fun with me
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Why are you even asking? We all want more stories from you. You know this.
Deleted User 1329

This is the time I tickled tortured him good.

We were bored in his basement watching Disney Channel or something, and I noticed a roll of silver duct tape on top of the tv. I already had a master plan in my hand.

I asked if I can burrito him in to a blanket (wrap him in a blanket), he said sure not knowing what I was about to do next. I did a good 2 layer blanket wrap u and it was tight. I asked if he could his arms out by no avail. Not realizing the trap he had just gotten himself into, I peel his Nike elite socks off revealing the nicest pair of feet I’ve ever seen. But before I put his soles though hell and back I grabbed that role of duct tape, ripped off a nice big piece and stuck it over his, nice, dare I say gaggable lips. Seeing him with a strip of silver duct tape across his mouth, made me love him even more. He on the other hand was nervous his mouth has just been duct taped and his feet are now bare let alone he’s wrapped in a blanket. He’s used to me tying him up but he knew something was about to go down any second.

I go to his perfectly sized feet and start ticking them with my dull nails. I go inbetween his toes up and down the sole. For a good 10 minutes of non stop tickling and praise the lord for that gag, and the strength of that duct tape because it was doing an amazing job sealing his laughs. I was bold enough to even take a quick whiff of his soles and it was euphoric they smelled like his house and sweat. I don’t know how explain the smell of his house but it’s a welcoming smell walking into the doors. I continued to tickle his feet for a little longer until I noticed him really red. I thought it was a good place to stop so I unwrapped him, and slowly peeled the gag off. His feet luckily remained bare. After that we just watched some more tv in his basement, but I was mostly staring at his feet.
Deleted User 1329

This was probably one of our most out of there tie ups and one of the most memorable.

We were all down stairs in my best friends basement. It was me my best friend and one of his bratty cousins. My bestfriend was on his PlayStation and we were watching occasionally looking at my phone. I notice that said roll of silver duct tape from the last story and grab it. I rip off a pretty big piece and stick it over my best friends mouth, he just grinned, but still engaged in his game. I wrap his hand together but making sure he’s still holding the controller, he didn’t give a damn that he had just been duct taped.

What happened next I didn’t expect to happen but I’m glad it did. I go to his bratty cousin, and rip off a piece of duct tape and said “This is your piece do whatever you want wit-“My intentions were he’d stick over his mouth, but before I could even finish that sentence he corks my mouth with the duct tape ! I was surprised, like what just happened, was I just gagged by a 9 year old? A rush of humiliation and excitement came running up and down my back. I even remember mmphing a little. My best friend laughed about that just happening. I rip the duct tape off by mouth, ripping off a new piece hoping he’d pop it over his wise ass mouth but nope, sticks that bad boy right over my mouth again. He was just having the time of his life keeping me from talking.

Revenge time for the cousin, I finally take the strip of duct tape off my mouth, my best friend on the other hand got out of his wrist bonds but the gag was still there. If you don’t already know I have a foot fetish for male feet, so what I did next was grab my best friend’s bare foot and stick a piece of duct tape vertically from toe to heel, I got pretty close to the feet, as in see toe prints lines. His bratty cousin really had to call me out like “Why are you obsessed with his feet?” I finally had a reason a grab that roll of duct tape and duct tape his bratty cousins mouth shut, making sure the duct tape was sealing off his comments. It was peace on earth y’all. His eyes widened, looking kind of humiliated, but he then just laughed in the duct tape.

After a couple minutes his other bratty cousin comes down and notices the duct tape gag party and insisted on one. So I Provided him with a duct tape gag. He looked proud of rocking it.

I know this story was weird but it was just another experience with my best friend.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I like your stories, they are simpler (sometimes far too simpler) than the ones we usually read here but there is some charm abut their innocence and spontaneity while aslo subtly touching some more mature subjects (Like your foot fetish). Alos wish I had friends and relatives like yours while growing up!

Just a minor suggestion, try to assign names to your characters, fake names if you don't want to use the real ones. Since your character seem to be showing up in multiple stories, it would be easier for us to follow them than if you just refer to them as "friend" "cousin" etc.

Other than that, keep going! I really look forwards for future stories!
Deleted User 1329

This will probably be the only story where I didn’t tie up my best friend. But rather have his cousins do it for the game we were playing.

We were playing that spy game again that was brought up in part 1 of this topic. I as the leader came up with the tasks they had to do I tried to involve as many tie ups tasks as painless. Most of them focused on my best friend. I told them if they complete these 3 tasks perfectly they’d level up. The tasks were easy there was me asking what would you do in this situation, memorize this code to deactivate the alarm, simple stuff. But I got excited saying this, as the last challenge they had to make an obstacle course for me to rescue my best friend who I told them had to be tied up and gagged in the other room in the basement. I gave them 15 minutes to set everything up. I told them make sure you use something to keep him from talking and I told them to take his socks off for a better score.

I come down and notice and pretty impressive obstical course. I had to crawl under seats, jump the “lasers”, even answer a riddle. I finally got to the door which behind held my helpless best friend. I opened the door to see something I was not expecting he was tied up with a jump rope!!! Who knows where it came from but boy I was glad it was there. The was tied to a pole arms behind back, his barefeet were sole out with some sock lint in between his toes. As for that gag it was a tape gag, they beautifully hugged his lips. I asked if some questions just hear some gag talk and it was satisfying. Even played my little piggy with his toes just to tease him, he gave me quite a look for that one. After that I untied him which I had to admit was impressed with the cousins knot work. It was safe to say they’ve been leveled up.
Deleted User 1329

This is the time I hogtied my best friend.

This was one of our most straight forward tie ups ever.

I remember arriving to his house really early because his mom and my mom had to do something at the mall or whatever. In fact when I got there he was asleep. He looked very innocent, wearing a Nike tee, long adidas sweat pants, best of all he was barefoot. I stared at his innocent feet, that I wanted to play,with for 20 minutes. His soles were begging to be tickled but I kept my cool on doing so just admiring the smooth pink sole and long toes from a few inches away. They had a little scent to them today, it was a little cheesey.

After a while I went to the other room and he finally woke up. He saw me and said good morning and he had his breakfast and all that. The whole time I was staring at his perfect feet smacking on the floor, catching glimpses of his sole. After a while we went down to his basement and were there on our phones with the tv on. I went to that other room to see if that jump rope was still there, luckily he was to engaged to his phone to see me check for the jump rope. I came back and about 3 minutes later I straight up asked if him if I could tie him up.

Unsurprisingly he said okay, so I go grab the jump rope, I see him with arms behind his back, and much to his surprise I told him get belly down on the floor, he looked confused but accepted it. He was now on the floor and I stared to tie his hand together I did it pretty tight, what he didn’t expect was the hogtie so I connected the rope from his wrists to his ankles, he knew when I started to tie his ankles he was screed my saying “oh no!” Not saying scared but jokingly. His bare feet were inches from my face my whole field of vision was his sole and toes. His cheesey scent was amazing. I finally step back and admired my bound and struggling companion. Watching him thrash around was a sight to see

I noticed I haven’t gagged him, so I grabbed the duct tape, that practically lives in the basement now, rip of a huge piece, and pressed it firmly against his lips. I just stepped back sat on the couch and watch struggle on the floor and with some gagged grunts. I left him rolling around for 20 minutes until I decided to untie him. I asked if he was mad for leaving him tied up and gagged and said “No bro, I could never be mad at you.” After that we just watched a movie in his basement and I massaged his amazing barefeet, he forgot I was massaging them sometimes so I’d just start playing with them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic