Sweater Weather (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sweater Weather (m/f)

Post by caquernham »

It was a chilly winter afternoon in our drafty old house. It was after school, and Gracie was off at some activity. Jennie and I were alone at home. She had gone into the kitchen to wash a plate off of which she had eaten an afternoon snack. I was in the study, ignoring the homework on the coffee table in front of me. It suddenly occurred to me that Jennie had been away for a long time. I decided that going to check on her would stave off boredom, at least for a few minutes.

There she was, scrubbing away at the counter with a dirty old sponge. She was very fastidious in this way, often engaging suddenly in intense bouts of cleaning. I decided she needed a break.

We were still in high school, so Jennie was a bit more pear-shaped than she is now. We always teased her that she had never outgrown her baby fat, but she generally knew how to dress flatteringly, so it didn’t bother her. On this particular day, she was dressed for the weather, in a grey cable-knit pullover over an untucked flannel shirt. She wore black leggings and thick grey socks. Her curly red hair was hastily tied into a messy updo. She turned briefly to acknowledge me, then smiled sheepishly and went back to scrubbing.

Suddenly, I struck. I clasped my right hand tightly over her mouth and pinched her nose so her scream was all but inaudible. In the same instant, I reached around in front of her with my other arm, pinning her left arm to her side and tightly grasping her right wrist in front of her. She squirmed furiously for a few moments before realizing she was completely trapped, and then went still. She dropped her sponge. I released her nose.

“You up for this?” I asked. She nodded. “Gag and all?” She hesitated, then nodded again. I began to drag her into the study where I knew there were supplies. I had considered gagging her with the sponge she was using, but decided that given the circumstances, that would be excessively cruel. Perhaps if she was deserving of punishment, but in this case I was just bored.

She breathed heavily into my hand as I pondered how best to proceed. I decided I needed to pin her arms so I could have a free hand as I still held her mouth shut. She was trembling noticeably, but I knew that this was from excitement rather than fear. Throughout the game, I paused every minute or so to make sure she was still comfortable. I watched her intensely for any signs of real distress.

I first tried releasing her right hand and pulling my arm under her left armpit from the front, then reaching up to her face to switch hands on her mouth. I decided I would not have the leverage on her face to keep my hand tight, and I was especially in danger of twisting her arm behind her. Plus, she was elbowing me in the ribs with her free arm. I figured out what to do.

I pulled her over to the desk where I knew there was a roll of packaging tape in the drawer. I put my weight into her back, forcing her to put her free hand out to guide herself to the floor. As soon as she was lying comfortably on her belly, I sat on her back with her left arm pinned to her side and switched hands on her mouth.

“Ca’ w-mmm” was all she managed to say in the brief moment her mouth was free. I pinched her nose briefly to let her know I was still in charge. I pulled her right arm to her side and trapped it with my knee. She squirmed and tried to shake my hand off of her mouth, but she was stuck. With my right hand now free, I reached into my track jacket pocket and pulled out the clean handkerchief I had placed there in preparation. I balled it up in my hand and brought it to her mouth. She let out a muffled holler as she saw it but I pinched her nose, both to stifle any more noise and to force her to open her mouth as I took off my left hand. I stuffed the wad slowly into her mouth, paying careful attention to her reaction. I had wanted her on her stomach for this part because gravity made it less potentially dangerous.

Once the wad had compressed her tongue and filled out her cheeks, I asked her one more time if she was alright. She nodded, so I reached for the tape. At this point, she was resigned to her fate. She stopped squirming. She ceased kicking her legs behind her, instead crossing her ankles politely on the ground. If I hadn’t known any better, I’d have said she was enjoying this.

The tape was still on its dispenser, which was a relief, since, being backed with plastic, it is difficult to tear. I pulled off a strip and plastered it carefully over her mouth. I leaned over to make sure the gag was in place. Her cheeks were bright red and her hair stuck to the sweat on her forehead. She had a confused look in her eyes, with just the slightest suggestion of a moronic grin. She looked adorable.

I pulled her hands behind her back and arranged them one over the other. I lifted them very gently away from her back so I could bind her wrists, grasping them firmly together so she could not pull away. The tape went on vertically, four or five times around. I cut the tape with the dispenser. She tried pulling her hands in their respective directions but it was immediately clear that this was futile.

I climbed off of her back and crawled toward her feet. I gathered her ankles together and held them tightly as I wrapped the tape around several times. I did the same above her knees after rolling her onto her back, then made her sit up and wrapped the tape around her upper body from above her elbows to the bottom of her ribcage. She offered no resistance.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. In my excitement, I had wrapped her especially tightly. Aside from her slow, heavy breathing, she made no indication that she was uncomfortable, expressing more shock at how quickly and completely I had rendered her helpless.

Her cozy grey sweater was bunched in some places and stretched in others. It had slipped down her left arm a little, with the stretched out neckline exposing a patch of flannel on her collarbone. This, coupled with the haphazard crisscrossing of the tape and her quiet whimpering gave a charming, desperate effect to the spectacle. I watched her struggle for a few moments, rolling her shoulders and flexing and curling her toes. It looked like that was the extent of her mobility.

I pulled off her gag and she spat out the soggy wad. She opened her mouth to say something, but the only thing that came out were giggles.

“You really got me good,” she finally gasped. “I’m really tied up. I can hardly move.”

“I know sometimes you clean when there’s something on your mind. I wanted to distract you if that was the case,” I confessed.

“’Preciate it,” she said with a self-conscious smile. “Big brother always looking out for me.” She squirmed facetiously. “I just hope Dad isn’t upset that you wasted all of this tape.”

At this point, I was digging through the desk for the scissors.

“Oh, it’s not wasted,” I told her. She giggled nervously as I dropped the scissors on the rug beside her. “Not until it’s cut off.”

I walked back over to the coffee table and paged through my textbook to that day’s homework.

I took pity on her after about twenty minutes and cut her out. She had rolled side to side in vain, grunting and groaning as she did. She never even came close to picking up the scissors. I started by cutting out her hands, then freeing her arms. She helped me as I unwrapped the tape binding her knees and ankles. As soon as she was free, she stood up, stretched, straightened her outfit, then went right back to the kitchen to finish cleaning.
Last edited by caquernham 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Nice one ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great beginning story that you have shared with us.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Really nice well-written story! Look forward to reading more.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

Nice and fun story you have here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Adorable
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Nice, quick read. I like how she was consenting but still put up a struggle. Thanks for the contribution!
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by caquernham »

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago Nice, quick read. I like how she was consenting but still put up a struggle. Thanks for the contribution!
Exactly! Surprises can be exciting, but there is no fun without trust. Thanks for the support!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Fun story, and very well written.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Absolutely loved that !
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic