Victoria the Captured Maid. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Victoria the Captured Maid. M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Just something I had thought of last Friday. let me know what you think of it, and give comments on if or how the story should continue.

Character names and descriptions.

Victoria Sumner. Five-foot seven. One hundred twenty-one pounds. Very long golden blond hair. Short wide in the waist, chest, and shoulders. Age twenty-seven.

Walking the large Dawson estate. Victoria Sumner kept occupied by dusting every nook and cranny of the place. Sadly Victoria could not afford to live in such a fine establishment. She was a single maid cleaning the entire interior of the grand estate.

Normally there would be a total of six household staff working in unison to keep the place neat and tidy. And keeping the owners and general occupants of the estate happy.

However the Dawson family a total of five in total. Deciding they wanted a vacation they decided to travel the lengths of Europe. A tour from Switzerland and then France before skipping Germany for Italy.

The Rich and shameless. Victoria hums to herself as she stands in the drawing-room. Using a dry cloth to wipe off the bronze bust of an old industrialist no one has ever heard of.

Wearing a traditional black maids uniform with a simple white apron around her waist. Her hair bound tightly in a bun and a little ruffle bonnet to help manage the long tangles of her hair.

Taking the dry cloth out to a window she shook the fabric out leaving the windows open to remove the stuffy air. And bring in the beautiful scents of the flowery gardens. The gardens are cared for by a very handsome gardener. Six foot seven brown-haired fellow. Always wearing well-fitting jeans and a green plaid shirt. His skin was bronzed by the sun. Victoria began to warm at the thought of him. Maybe, just maybe he would stop by today and she can see him maybe talk with him.

She hummed to herself. Then a quick arm wrapped around her middle before a gloved hand clamp down on her mouth.

“Helphf plephf nophf lephf mmm gmmphf!” shaking and wiggling Victoria tries to escape tries to get out. But her captor held firm. Warm breath tickles the hair at the back of her nape.

“Quiet, please... I don’t want to hurt you... alright” the deep timbre of the man's voice sent gooseflesh up Victorias side. Looking to her peripheral vision she could only make out the side of the man's head. Plain black balaclava. Traditional burglar oh lord.

“Nod your head if you understand” the man spoke again this time more insistent. Victoria nodded out of pure fear. And the man released her mouth and moved the gloved hand to her shoulder.

“what, what... Do y-y-you want... I don’t have any m-m-m-money?”

“You’re the maid I do not intend to rob you or do you harm, I plan to rob your boss” the man spoke gently now pushing her with gentle guiding hands through the house.

“I sh-sh-sh-should w-w-w-warn you... Mr. Dempsey the head of the household he is here too and I under-st-stand that he carries a firearm in his jacket” Victoria bluffed hoping maybe just maybe the threat of an armed retainer could frighten the burglar but the man shook his head.

“Miss, I am sorry to inform you I know more of the staff here then you suspect, I am aware Mrs. Dempsey carries a firearm, however, he acts as Mr. Dawson’s manservant when they are here and abroad, that is until a suitable replacement can be found for old Mr. Fullerton” Victoria swallowed the dry lump in her throat. Her captor knew the Dawson staff well. Of the six staff, only two or three knew of the situation of the head of the household.

Lead into the parlor Victoria was set in a chair. Instinctively she turns to face her captor who was walking around the chair to face her. His expression was camouflaged by the balaclava on his face. Victoria eyed him quite warily. Noting on his belt hoop he wore a lengthy coil of rope or twine.

“I am sorry to do this to you Miss”

“Please don’t there is no need for this just stuff me in a closet and...” the man had untangled the twine and with a razor-sharp folding blade cut off a length. The knife in his hand made Victoria tremble but she could not stop staring at the blade. It was a three-inch black stainless steel blade with serrations along the bottom of the edge.

“I will not hurt you, Miss,” the thief says folding the knife and placing it into his fabric sheath on his hip. Bending down he took the twine and bound Victoria’s wrist to the arm of the chair.

“I am leaving these relatively loose Miss so as not to hurt you” he spoke taking the twine he looping it to the arm of the chair first using the two ends he tied the twine around her wrist knotting the twine between the arm of the chair and her wrist.

“When this is over polysporine on your wrists will help with any burning you have on your skin alright” Victoria did not respond as the man took out his knife and cut another length. Binding her other wrist to the arm of the chair.

“Now your ankles please put your knees together” Victoria’s cheeks burn as the man knelt before her feet. Realizing the man could easily peek up her legs to spy what lay up below the skirt of her uniform. The only time she ever dares wear something frilly below her uniform this happens. Blinking back the tears of embarrassment.

She felt her ankles brought in close then tied using the twine the twine itself was coarse and a little uncomfortable. His gloved hands worked the twine around the top of her ankles then below. Taking the last extension he bound the ankles together cinching them tight.

“I am sorry to do this next part miss but I need to make sure you stay quiet”

“please no this is not necessary” taking the cloth she had used for dusting the burglar looked it over before taking a bandana from his back pocket. Oh, thank god. Victoria murmurs as the man took the bandana and simply placed the cloth between her teeth. Tying it around the back of her neck.

Turning around he left her alone giving her reason to wiggle and squirm fight and shout. Calling out into her gag she tried to lure attention to herself. Trying her bonds she was able to pick at the twine. Unfortunately, all she has begun to do was fray the bonds. The adhesive that kept the strands of straw-like fabric her nails dug in and pried them trying to rip them apart. To find the strings were harder to pry with.

The thief came back armed with the towel now it was sopping wet dripping over the floor. Victoria watches him on approach looking up to him her eyes widen and the man sits down beside her untying the bandana with a deft pull of the bandana.

“What is that for?”

“Contrary to filmography a simple cloth over the mouth between the mouth or piece of tape over your mouth will not keep you quiet, if I give you a dry cloth to fill your mouth your mouth and throat will ache from the saliva absorbing, you won’t think much of it but this is a kindness open up”

“No get off me no!” her shouts gave him just enough leverage to fit the cloth into her mouth pushing on the back of her head to push the cloth up and in. Using the bandana he applied the red cloth between her teeth. Tying it behind her neck again. He stood back gave her a stern nod checking her bonds he saw the fraying bailer twine and nods.

“The trick is to cut it when it is in one now your going to have to try and snip each little strand one at a time” the man spoke back up.

“Have fun sweetheart”

“Nophf lephf mmphf gmphf yphf fuphin huphf” she mumbled aloud as the burglar left the room. Glancing down the twine on her left hand were tangled from her struggling and the twine on her right was tight almost too tight now that she had wiggled her arm so that her hand was nearly underneath the twine.

Too tight to go underneath and her arm was not strong enough to break it. Using her fingers she commenced fishing around the space between her wrist and the arm of the chair. Unable to find the knot she groaned with frustration.

Trying to her legs he had tied them snuggly as well, her best hope was to wiggle her shoes off and maybe, just maybe wiggle her hose off and let maybe her ankle binds too.

Slowly but steadily removing her flats off. She managed to kick them aside ever gently. Before taking her calves. Rubbing them together trying to get friction to do the work of inching her hose down. To no prevail. Oh great now I just need a dashing her to come and rescue me.

Victoria murmurs to herself shaking her head. that only happens in movies and the imaginings of young maidens.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice one!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A good story, can't beat a damsel in a maid's uniform. I hope Victoria has more adventures :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic