THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Please tell me that they get gagged with one another’s socks. It won’t be long and the rest of the team will be right beside them in the same predicament.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Embarrassing confession time: I have several trophies in both marksmanship, sporting clays, and combat handgun competitions, but a couple years ago I got a ridiculously expensive, bolt-action airsoft sniper rifle. And outfitted it with a scope and bipod.

Nobody is a fan of snipers, we usually hide out in foliage, and wait for a few members of the opposition to present themselves in a place they consider safe.

With a .22, I can put ten rounds through the same hole at 100 feet. With a bolt-action airsoft, I can put a pellet in a 3-inch circle at 100 feet. And there are few things as satisfying as landing a pellet on the same butt cheek of three or four opponents before they figure out where the shots are coming from. By the time the third one feels the sting, there's this look of anger and despair that's visible even through the goggles.

I would so much like them to capture me and tie me up. Shame that I'm just too good 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE AIRSOFT GAME: PART IV

As soon as the news of our impending doom made it to our ears, my teammate and I renewed our vain attempts at squirming away and breaking free.

We protested our fates, but our ways of doing so proved entirely different.

I winced and groaned at the tightness of the extreme ropework.
Ryan was far more vocal and told the approaching guys to fuck off, before demanding to be set free.

Unsurprisingly, the three masked figures chose to take care of him first.

The lanky skater-type nerd screamed and fumed as the gas masked captors crouched down above his head.
I heard him yell profanities, then heard him cough and gag, as if revolted by the smell of his own socks.

With three of the soldiers hunched tightly around the kid's face though, I couldn't really see what was happening.
I didn't need to. The gurgling and sudden muffled noises coming from my uncooperative colleague, quickly alerted me to the fact that his mouth was in the process of being stuffed up.

Very much by force, mind you.

The familiar sound of deep, low-pitched growling filled my ears as the surprisingly effective, sticky black tape suddenly came back into play.
This time, the soldiers didn't just content themselves with using a single strip, however.

No. From the seemingly unending low-pitched growl echoing across the dusty abode, and the freakish cacophony of their laboured breathing, I knew that my fellow prisoner's face was being vigorously taped shut.

Ryan's screams were rendered almost completely silent, and still the taping process continued for at least an entire minute. By the time the three brutes were done, my poor companion's muffled protests could barely be heard at all.

He was muted. Silenced. Gagged.

The gas masked soldiers stood up and my eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when I caught a glimpse friend's face.
His head was almost COMPLETELY engulfed in that extra-wide, super sticky black duct tape.

Not only had the muscular stooges wrapped the heavy duty adhesive around his mouth, but they'd also wrapped it around his forehead, under his jaw and back up again over a dozen times!

Only the tip of Ryan's nose and a portion of his hair was still visible from underneath the tape.
The rest of his face had been completely swallowed up, engulfed and sealed shut.

The kid couldn't see, couldn't talk, couldn't scream for help and would probably remain in such a state until the game ended. And worst of all, I would soon be joining him in his predicament.

I groaned in slight terror at the sight of the three large men now making their way towards my helpless form.

Having my face plastered with tape was stressful enough, but gagging on my own two socks was even more frightening and distasteful.

Had my socks been recently washed I probably would've had an easier time accepting my fate.
But the fact that I knew I'd been negligent and that I'd been wearing the same pair of thick ankles socks for the past two weeks or so, certainly did nothing to bolster my spirit.

Imagine the sheer surprise and shock on my face when I turned my head to assess the state of my socks, only to notice that they weren't there anymore.

I scanned my captors, but aside from the enormous roll of super fat duct tape, their gloved hands were empty.

That's when I realised the truth about Ryan's unfortunate predicament.

The giant, hulking brutes were so set on carrying out their orders, and so preoccupied with keeping us secured and winning this game, that they were too careless and too distracted to care about which socks belonged to who.

Now I understood why poor Ryan's final words had suddenly been punctuated by a series of disgusted coughs and heart-wrenching screams.
The poor skater-dude was literally chocking on my smelly, old, festering wads.

For a second there, I felt absolutely mortified at the thought of my unlaundered socks finding accidental lodging inside another guy's mouth. But those thought immediately evaporated when I realised the reality of my own predicament.

If Ryan had been gagged with my socks, that meant I'd been dealing with his.

One look at my co-scout's absolutely trashed Vans shoes and the socks that poked out from inside them, and all those feelings of shame, remorse and empathy flew out the window.

TO BE CONTINUED

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE?
READY FOR THE FINAL SCENE?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago One look at my co-scout's absolutely trashed Vans shoes and the socks that poked out from inside them, and all those feelings of shame, remorse and empathy flew out the window.
Ouch. Ryan's severe gagging was really hot, but I don't envy either young man his stuffing for his gag. Yeesh, that's gonna be torture for the poor captive.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Yesss a sock swap! Those socks look so nasty. It's funny that he was so embarrassed about his own nasty socks that he didn't even think about Ryan's that he will have stuffed in his own mouth. Hopefully for his sake, Ryan washes his more often, but it sure doesn't look like it. Those shoes are trashed!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love how good duct tape goes withthe military/hunting aesthetic. The fact that those two will be chewing each other's socks just make it better.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

This story is pressing a lot of the right buttons !
Being tied up so tight and seeing how you’re gonna end up is a big yes, plus knowing you’re going to have your friend’s rotten socks inside your mouth is...just wow 😍😍

I can’t wait to read the next part 😛
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE AIRSOFT GAME: PART V

My eyes went wide open in panic when all three of the merciless masked men gathered around my head and snatched both of Ryan's discarded socks up. My first instinct was to twist my face away and struggle.

Their ropework was so tight and their knots were so strict.
I couldn't last a single hour like this, much less an entire day!

I cried out, whimpered and begged for leniency, but the three hulking stooges remained completely silent.
Only the cacophonic sounds of their laboured breathing greeted my ears.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

Three pairs of large, powerful gloved hands reached for my face.

My head was yanked up, and huge fingers pressed my cheeks together, painfully forcing my orifice wide open.
I screamed and renewed my efforts to escape their bonds.
I tried telling them they'd made a mistake, tried explaining to the gas masked soldiers that they'd gotten our socks mixed up. But the heaving, heavily-geared brutes showed no mercy.

The nerdy college teen's eye-wateringly putrid left sock was pressed up into a ball and was unceremoniously forced into my mouth, cutting me off mid-sentence and putting an end to the frantic series of words spilling out of my protesting yapper.

The wiry skaterboy's socks REEKED of fetid cheese and tasted both moldy and ripe!

I wanted to puke, but the large leather-clad fingers busily stuffing my mouth up wouldn't let me refuse the college kid's rotten, toe-flavoured cotton stink bomb.

The gag was already amply generous, but massive hands still kept my head and face in a vicelike grip as the nerdy twink's second ripe sock was picked up and forced into my already-stuffed gob.

Ryan's month-old stinkers made my toes curl and made my eyes water over, but to my continued dismay, all attempts to call out for help were being completely muffled up, and the giant, muscle-bound, gas masked brutes lost no time in taping my mouth shut and wrapping my entire head up.

Ryan and I spent the rest of the day stuck there, bound up in excruciating hogties, gagging, chocking and sucking on each other's seriously musty, heavily worn-out stink bombs.

We screamed in disgust and cursed at our predicament, angry with our captors as well as with each other.

No teammates came to our aid, and if a rescue attempt was planned, it either failed miserably or was deemed too dangerous to be worth the risk.

Other members of my team were eventually captured though, and several voices soon joined the choir of muffled screams and disgruntled moans echoing across the aluminium walls of the cramped, dusty abode.

My co-scout and I remained thoroughly bound and gagged for the entire duration of the game, by which point enough tape was removed from our eyes and foreheads to allow us sight of our twelve comrades-in-arms; all heavily bound, each with their socks removed and each with their faces and heads taped up and mummified.

All six Blue squad members cheered and raised their hands up in victory.
Gasmasks were removed, gear was tossed to the ground and thick bomber jackets were unzipped.

The six giant men were back to being their usual joyous selves, and they spent the next hour or so, sitting on upturned buckets, smoking cigars, talking about the game and enjoying the sight of their fourteen, heavily trussed up prisoners squirming and groaning across the secluded shack's dusty floor.

You should've seen the lot of us moaning and crying out into our gags.
Some of my more recently bound colleagues proved greatly panicked when the Blue team soldier closest to them removed his large police boots and aired his socked soles out.

The other muscle-bound hunks did the same, but it's only when the brute closest to me removed his own size 13 boots that I understood the plight my fellow prisoners were going through.

In a matter of minutes, our defeated team had huddled and squirmed together in a real tight circle at the center of the abode, each and every one of us desperately needing to find refuge from the powerful stench oozing out of our captors' musky socks.

A few of us were fortunate enough to wind up safe and sound at the center of the group.
Those who weren't soon found themselves stuck around the edges of the defensive formation and were left to deal with the nauseating stench of six grown men and their revoltingly putrid socks and combat boots.

All in all, a very humiliating and memorable experience for the cocky young members of team Red.
This was definitely an airsoft game I wouldn't soon forget.

THE END

STOP!
DID YOU ENJOY THIS TALE?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , this little story is so much fun; it must have been a great to see fourteen tied up and gagged guys surrounded by six muscled jocks. Fantastic story, man :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, Team Red sorely underestimated the ruthless hunks of the Blue Team and paid the price! Awesome story, and it was fun to see the Blue Team go from menacing gas masked kidnappers to cheerful, albeit stink-footed, friendly guys.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was such a fun read. I loved how entire Team Red got to be familiar with Team Blue's footwear. Thanks for sharing!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow that was a total annihilation. All 14 red members tied up and gagged with their socks. Blue didn't lose a single member. These kids had no idea what they were getting into.

That was a great story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Really enjoyed it.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Nice story! Now, where can I sign up for an airsoft match against team blue?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Short but sweet. Except for the captives :mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU GUYS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS AND FOR SUPPORTING ME DURING THE CREATION OF THIS TALE.

REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
VERY HAPPY TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THIS!

[mention]Socksbound[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention]
[mention]GoBucks[/mention]
[mention]Ossassin[/mention]
[mention]wataru14[/mention]
[mention]squirrel[/mention]
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
[mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]The slave[/mention]
[mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention]
[mention]socjuc[/mention]
[mention]Xtc[/mention]
[mention]TightropesEU[/mention]
[mention]george_bound[/mention]
[mention]Windrunner[/mention]
[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
[mention]TiedNW[/mention]
[mention]blackbound[/mention]

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well well that was quite the mix-up by the captors... but at least they corrected the tape gag situation, hehe ;)

Wonderful tale, Sir BFreak... really really enjoyed the intimidation factor coupled with the extensive tactical gear!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] glad you enjoyed this one, boy.
I really like tactical gear and gasmasks as well. Non-lethal/non-damaging intimidation and group-vs-1 dynamics are totally my thing.

Thanks for being a regular supporter.
Really appreciate it!

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]mpphsox[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] would probably enjoy this.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story!
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

The story is so good. More stories like that, please. Thank you. :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]SoccerCleat[/mention]

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
Glad you had fun 8-)

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

I absolutely love reading this story you have done good with gags, tying up Well done mate
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] such a hot story . I hope you continue this story .
sock_gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock_gagged »

Great story! Love the idea of being gagged with your buddy's sweaty socks and stuck in room while bunch of guys are airing out their own smelly socks and feet. Would have me struggling like crazy to get free.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bluemoon27[/mention] I think you're particularly going to appreciate this tale, kiddo.

My reasons for tagging you here are going to become quite apparent once you make it to the last two parts of this short story 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST WANT TO ALERT YOU GUYS OF A NEW AIRSOFT-RELATED STORY I'VE JUST PUBLISHED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED: SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M)
A short tale of an airsoft game gone wrong and a cocky protagonist learning not to disrespect his elders.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic