Nixon Family - Shouldn't You Gag Us? (F*/FF, M/F*)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 715

Nixon Family - Shouldn't You Gag Us? (F*/FF, M/F*)

Post by Deleted User 715 »

In a household with four boys and four girls, the girls had a decided advantage when tying up their fellow girls. For one, the girls would bind each other's thighs under the skirt, given the chance. Two, they would knot off as many ropes in the... boob... area as they could. They knew the boys wouldn't even try to untie such knots! This, however, was only done when they really wanted to make it hard for the female victim to escape, and it only worked when, of course, the female victim was wearing a skirt!

Kate was flipping through her phone as she walked along in her red skirt, white blouse, and red bandana headband. She had finished dusting the upstairs and was, as typical for her, being absent-minded about things. Kate was always aloof to the flow of the world, so she wasn't expecting her older sister, Anna, to be waiting for her at the base of the stairs.

"Wanna get a snack?"
"Wait, what?"
"Want a snack?" Anna held the sock near Kate's mouth.
"Oh, all right! But let's do it right! Let me put this away first!"

Kate returned with a smile on her face. She laid it flat.

"Let's have fun with it! I come around, and you grab me!"
"Sounds fine!"

Kate went up the stairs a bit and came down them again. Anna grabbed.

"Hey, what is this! No!"
"Eat sock, kid!"
"Mmmph!" Kate groaned as it went in and Anna appropriately added a red bandana cleave gag.

Anna bound Kate's elbows and clamped her arms above and below her breasts... knotting it under her breasts. Then Anna tied her victim's wrists and pinned them to her waist.

"Hmph?!"
"Keep the boys from helping you."
"UGH!"

Anna brought Kate into Sara and Rachel's room. She pushed Kate to the floor and fastened her to the footboard of Sara's bed, pinning her torso and shoulders. She bound Kate's ankles, knees, and thighs... under the skirt.

"Boy prevention?" Rachel asked.
"Yep!"
"MMM!"
"Lastly!" Anna slid Kate's headband over her eyes.
"Rough!"
"Which one of you wants to help me? The other joins Kate!"
"Me!" Rachel quickly shouted.
"I... ugh!" Sara shook her head.
"Come here, kiddo!"
"All right!"
"Eat sock!" Anna laughed as she jammed one in her sister's mouth.

Sara, wearing beige shorts and a red t-shirt, was soon tied exactly as Kate was, but at the foot of Rachel's bed. Her cleave gag and blindfold were navy blue.

Rachel looked kind of like Kate, which made sense giving her idolatry of her older sister. Rachel had on a blue skirt, a white blouse, and a blue bandana headband. She followed Anna like a soldier full of questions.

"Who are we after?"
"Boys."
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"
"Awesome! I love that!"
"Good! Now shut up or they'll know we're coming!"
"Oops!"

John and Paul were the first targets given their size, but house rules also prevailed. There were certain rules which started for very good reasons that will one day be explained.

John was, to be flat, taking a dump, but Paul was alone and engrossed in an exercise training video. But Paul, being the ultimate sport, accepted when Anna officialized her capture.

"Kidnapped!"
"Indeed! Take me, Kemosabi!"

Paul got it differently. Yes, they bound his wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs, but he got hogtied on the floor.

"Eat sock, bro!"
"Mmmmmm hmmmm!" he laughed before his face was wrapped in duct tape.
"Psst... Rach!"
"I'm here!" Rachel replied, leading in a hopping, white bandana gagged Eric.
"Hogtie him, too!"
"Yes, sir!"
"I ought to gag you for that."
"Sorry. He ate sock too!"
"Good!"

The next phase was easy. John, nerd that he is, is an absolute chump. He is easily the most gullible of his siblings, but he's also wily himself. He figured he'd patrol the hallways, and instead walked right into his sisters. He gave a nervous laugh.

"TUG time?"
"Eat sock, bro!"
"Yes, Anna," he said sadly.
"Enjoy!"
"UGH!"
"Not without dessert!" Rachel cleave gagged him with a brown bandana.

John was bound at his wrists, ankles, knees, thighs, waist, and chest and led to Anna's room where they hogtied him.

"Safety in numbers!" Anna said, blindfolding him with a black bandana.
"I got James!" came Rachel, with James bound as Eric was. They bogtied him next to John.
"Now, there's only one thing left to do!"
"Yeah!" Rachel ran over and grabbed Anna, "Make you eat sock!"
"UGH! No! You spoiled my plan!"
"Too bad!" Rachel happily said as she bound Anna's wrists.

In minutes, Anna was tied just like the boys minus the hogtie. Rachel led Anna hopping downstairs to her own room where Kate and Sara were still helpless. Rachel, much as she admired Kate, had done something Kate had never done: conquer all 7 siblings. Rachel grabbed a sock and a purple bandana and smiled at Anna.

"There's one thing left for you to do!"
"What?"
"Eat sock!"
Last edited by Deleted User 715 6 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see you posting some new works, Alex.

Don't remember to add this to the Story Catalogue section and also don't forget to add the gender roles to the story title.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 641

Post by Deleted User 641 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Glad to see you posting some new works, Alex.

Don't remember to add this to the Story Catalogue section and also don't forget to add the gender roles to the story title.
How can one not remember to add to the Story Catalogue, yet remember to add the gender roles to the story title for said Story Catalogue? ;)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love that recurring thought "Eat Sock"
Deleted User 715

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 6 years ago I love that recurring thought "Eat Sock"
Such motifs give character, don't they?
Deleted User 715

Kate always makes for the easiest kidnapping victim. It is the combo of her dress and attitude. The dress is good because she usually comes with her own blindfold ready to go. The attitude, however, is the best part. She is a total smart-mouth, which always got her into trouble. She is whiny. She's demanding. She squeals a lot when tied up. She's the ultimate TUG package.

James is probably number two as a kidnapping victim, but for different reasons. James is cunning and puts up a fight. He has fun with the game and capture. He's humble and gives credit where credit is due. Most of all, he is lousy at escaping.

These qualities resulted in them being the victims of a hostage situation one day while Paul and John were at an athletic event. John of course went to watch Paul as John is incapable of any athletic feat beyond being able to run a mile.

Anna is the perpetual schemer, and schemers need aid. When older siblings need help tying up others, they always go to the youngest. He will giddily aid their plans.

It was a dark and rainy day outside. As a result, lights were needed to do anything indoors, but the absence of light favored TUGs. This created an atmosphere that allowed for silhouettes to be seen, but color was dulled. This made things easy for a would-be kidnapper.

My wife and I had a discussion about dinner for that night. After much contemplation, we agreed that the chicken was best when she baked it with her secret seasoning and whole rather than when she chopped it up first. Mashed potatoes would be the side dish, handled by me.

And that last paragraph has absolutely nothing to do with the story.

Overview of the cast:
Anna - blue jeans and a red polo
Paul - absent
John - absent
Kate - navy blue skirt, white t-shirt, and navy blue kerchief bandana
James - beige shorts and a t-shirt
Rachel - Grey dress with red flowers and a grey bandana headband
Sara - Same except bandana is a red headscarf...awwww they match
Eric - Black shorts and a yellow t-shirt

Anna wanted to have a hostage situation... one where she could bargain for her victims to more easily get the one she really wanted to tie with less of a fight. When someone wants an easy victim, they grab... Kate or Sara.

Anna first needed an accomplice.

"Psst, Eric. Come here."
"Hmm?"
"Want to help me?"
"With what?"
"A TUG."
"Who are you TUGging?"
"I want to get Kate first."
"What do I do?"
"I'll hold her while you tie her up!"
"OK! Promise you won't tie me!"
"I promise!"

Off the soldiers marched to find Kate, who was unsurprisingly in her room putting her research paper into its proper position. She was proud of her labor and certain she'd get an 'A' on her paper, which was on Robert Fulton's steamboat.

"Hey, sis."
"Hola."
"Have time to play a game?"
"A two hour game?"
"That's the one!"
"Let me finish this first, and then I can."
"I think you picked a dull topic."
"I don't!"
"Bleh! I'd rather write about an historical battle."
"It's more interesting than writing about polio."
"True."
"Now I'm ready. Bye!" Kate ran.
"Hey!" Anna chased after.
"No!" Kate groaned as she ran right into Eric.
"Come here!" Anna grabbed her.
"MMM!" Kate yelped as a hand was clamped over her mouth.

In a few minutes, Kate's arms were boxtied behind her and secured with ropes going above and below her breasts. Her ankles, knees, and thighs were tied over her skirt, and a white bandana cleave gag held a sock in her mouth.

"Tape, please!"
"Yes, Anna!" Eric gleefully responded.
"MMph!" came as Kate had several tape strips put on her face.
"Hop, kid! Eric, fetch the cops!"
"Right!"

Eric passed along the message of the hostage situation to James, Rachel, and Sara. He only said that there was a situation that they could resolve. Soon, there was a group in the living room staring at Anna and Eric, who held Kate prisoner.

"I will exchange Rachel or James for Kate."
"You will take us and release her?"
"Yep!"
"No deal! She's better that way!" James walked away.
"Nah!" Sara turned and followed James.
"Better her than me!" Rachel said.

Each one gave a smirk that showed they were teasing their sister.

"Well, that fell flat. C'mon, Silent Kate."

Kate was led hopping into my office, the official TUG sanctuary where victims had to either free themselves or remain tied. I said nothing as they laid Kate on the floor, hogtied her, and slid her headband over her eyes as a blindfold.

"Enjoy!"
"MMMPH!"

Kate felt rejected. She didn't notice the playful body language each sibling displayed. Did her siblings really just see her as easy pickens? Did they really think that she was better tied up? Did they even care? Unbeknownst to me, she was crying under that blindfold.

Anna, meanwhile, continued her plans. Phase 1 had failed, but she knew Phase 2 was guaranteed to work!

"What now?" Eric asked.
"We take Rachel and Sara."
"Both!"
"They're easy to get. Besides, Rachel would rather be tied up though she won't admit it!"
"Let's get them!"
"You take Rachel. She'll go easily for you. Sara will just kick you."
"OK!"

10 minutes later, Rachel was tied up exactly like Kate minus the hogtie. They had even blindfolded her with her own bandana headband. The only difference was that Rachel's cleave gag was orange. But Sara had eluded Anna's grasp and escaped to the basement.

"You go into the den!"
"Right! Hop!" Eric led Rachel away.

Anna soon found herself in a game of cat and mouse. She was surprised to suddenly here Sara.

"MMMM!!!!"
"Who did this?! Eric!"
"I knew I'd find her! I listened for her giggles!"
"Good work!"

Now Sara did get the exact same as Rachel, orange gag and all. The difference was that her blindfold, formerly her headscarf, was red. Rachel and Sara were brought together, laid on the living room floor, and hogtied. Then they again sent for James.

"Now what?"
"Want to exchange yourself for one of our hostages?"
"No. I'll do better. Just take me too. I'm in the mood!"
"That's even better!"

James soon joined his twin sisters on the floor. In return for being cooperative, James was allowed to keep his sight and his speech.

Anna and Eric had seized the day.
Deleted User 715

Paul, as I have said, is a schemer, too. He plots against his siblings constantly, though TUGs aren't a given of those plots. Regardless, today, Paul had plans to grab the little ones and put them in his grasp. He wanted to make sure that they had a good time with it, though. He decided that a wild west scenario would work best on the young ones. To meet his goal, Paul recruited the aid of James.

Meanwhile, the events of the previous TUG had left Kate in a mood. She was snappy as all else. It was the documented fact that Kate wore a black bandana when she was... at that time... but this month appeared to be a doozy, given her black skirt, white blouse, black jacket (the kind you knot in front), and black bandana headband (she wears the regular paisley type; not the ones with the flower in the center, unlike all her sisters).

"Get off my back!", "Go suck an egg!", "Play in traffic!", and "Get hanged!" were common utterances of late. The last one earned her a trip to my office for some vinegar and a stern talking-to.

She was in a FOUL mood.

Anna was in the opposite mode. She was thrilled to be alive today as were the twins. They were so happy that they were singing as they cleaned the house. All of the girls loved listening to the Christian music station and memorizing the lyrics. The twins were hilarious, though, because they often misunderstood the lyrics. Anna led the way in red leggings and a blue short-sleeve plaid button-up shirt. Sara had on jean shorts and a pink t-shirt. Both protected their hair with a blue bandana headscarf. Rachel wore a brown skirt, white t-shirt, and brown kerchief bandana. Eric, who was aiding in the cleaning, wore jean shorts and a Cleveland Indians shirt.

Paul had to wait for the children to be done, and then he could announce his game. It was going to be a simple game, but the consequences would be stiff.

"Well, now... who wants to play a game?"
"Not me, fish breath."
"Good, Kate. I didn't mean you anyway."
"Me! Me!" came from his desired targets.
"OK... well..."
"All right! Pick a color, red, blue, or yellow."
"Red," cried Sara.
"Blue," added Eric in haste.
"Yuck... yellow."
All right... upstairs, I hid, in easy spots, 5 legos of those colors. You have 60 seconds to find them, or I tie you up. Winner, whoever gets the most, decides how I tie you up. If the winner doesn't get all 5, I tie up that one as well. You'll go one at a time, with red first and yellow last. OK?"
"OK!"

Meanwhile, there was an intervention in process.

"Kate, come with me," Anna ordered.
"Who made you boss?"
"I need your talents for something."
"Oh, OK!"

They went into their bedroom and Anna shut the door. Before Kate could ask anything, Anna was tying her wrists behind her.

"Hey, what is this?!"
"Getting to the bottom of things. What's wrong with you?"
"There's nothing wrong with me!" Kate snapped.
"Shut up!" Anna gagged her with a pink bandana.
"Eeehhhyyy!"
"Now!" Anna made her sit on the bottom bunk of the and tied her elbows so that they were on the other side of the post.
"UGH!"
"Now, you can calm down, and we can have a reasonable conversation. Or you can stay this way and worse for a while. Be good?"
"Mm hm!"
"OK!" Anna pulled the gag to Kate's neck.
"What's wrong with you?"
"No, what's wrong with you?! I am sick and tired of watching you be so depressed. It's making me feel bad too! What happened?"
"Anna... I don't feel like I'm wanted here."
"Oh, come on! Mom and Dad love you! We all love you! Rachel idolizes you!"
"And everyone else says I'm more useful when I'm tied up."
"Kate, you sometimes get lost in your own thoughts and lose sight of reality."

"Win!" Sara shouted with joy!
"Not really! You just found more!"
"Don't kill it for me!"
"Well, here are your victims. They must be bound identically, so be wise."
"I know it!"
"Do it!"

Sara chose a simple tie for her siblings. Eric and and Rachel had their ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows bound with a hogtie going from ankle to elbow. She gagged them both with a red bandana and 4 strips of duct tape.

So Paul did the same to her, but he added a belt around her chest and a pink bandana blindfold for extra security. Then, like a good brother, be lined them all up together and left them to escape whether alone or by helping each other.

"Kate, I'm sorry this happened. But I hope you learned something about watching people's mannerisms as they speak. You could have saved everyone a lot of trouble if you had."
"I'm sorry I was rotten to you. I owe everyone an apology."
"You do, but shut up for 120 minutes first."
"MM!" Kate groaned as her gag returned.

Anna followed that with several wrappings of gray duct tape. She added breast and waist ropes before tying Kate's ankles, knees, and thighs. Lastly, Anna slipped Kate's headband over her eyes.

"I love you, sis!"
"Ooo uuuuu! [You too!]"

And peace returned to the Nixon household.
Deleted User 715

All bases were covered on the day that the Treehouse of Horrors returned. The Treehouse of Horrors... where the losers of games got tied and gagged. The place where the end of a game began a new one.

Anna, Paul, John, and Rachel were playing a game of TUGopoly. In TUGopoly, you got tied up when you dropped out of the game. To be practical, they always set a timer for 2 hours, and the game was done then no matter what. It was only paused if someone had to leave or when someone was taken prisoner. When Paul hit the timer, the game was begun and the fates would begin unfolding.

Inside, Kate was helping Eric make a creation out of his beloved Legos. Kate often was his playmate with these. She enjoyed the entire process, though she didn't know if she liked the Legos or the quality time more! She wanted to spice up her day though and make a Lego surprise for Eric... TUG time.

In the living room, James and Sara were being video game junkies. Finally, while playing a racing game, James made a challenge. Whoever had the higher time after running a 3-lap race on every track would get tied up. She accepted. It was time for a video game TUG.

In the Treehouse of Horrors, unsurprisingly, Sara lost first. Her jeans and pink t-shirt became accompanied by a knotted black bandana cleave gag and ropes tying her wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs. Now she was a spectator. Her doom came quickly.

Next to fall was Paul. He, clad in black cargo pants and a Green Bay Packers t-shirt, got tied exactly as Sara was but with a red gag. He, too, was, now, a spectator.

It was Anna versus John.

In Eric's room, Kate was blunt with him.

"I want to do a surprise for you, but I need you out of the way."
"That doesn't sound fair!"
"I need to tie you up," she said sternly, aided in intimidation by her blue bandana headband.
"Umm... sure... what's it for?"
"Your Legos."
"Tie me up already!"

Soon, Eric was just that: tied up. He was a patient lad, so she only blindfolded him with a white bandana, but she tied his wrists, elbows, thighs, and ankles and put him in a hogtie. It was satisfactory for him and her.

Then she went to work on the surprise.

Rachel sat on a chair while she played the game. Her yellow skirt was accompanied by a brown blouse. She laughed as she played, knowing that she won either way! There was only fun to be had in this contest with her big brother.

James sat on an identical chair. He was enjoying this moment too. There was only a game with a winner and a loser. For him, the victory was to have fun. His Green Bay Packers shirt was the thing of legends, and it lent him much personality.

Their dad bears witness to this, as he was the scorekeeper.

In the Treehouse of Horrors, the timer was beeping. The money was counted up and compared. Anna had triumphed comfortably over her brother. He joined his siblings in bonds, but with a white cleave gag. Anna smiled at her victims and cleaned up the game. She spent the rest of their captivity time on her phone.

Kate smiled at her handiwork. Somehow, she had done. She had made a Lego space shuttle. She had done what she had set out to do. With that, she untied Eric and only then allowed him to remove his blindfold.

"Oh, wow, Kate! This is so cool!"
"I'm glad you like it!"
"Thank you so much!"

The living room battle came to an end with James as the winner. When I tabulated the scores, he had won by a scant 1.248 seconds over Rachel in spite of her winning one race by almost one minute!

"Come here, sis!"
"Yes, bro...," she said quietly. She hated losing.

James tied Rachel's ankles, thighs (over her skirt), elbows, and wrists before hogtying her. Her gag was simply a sock and a brown bandana cleave gag.

A ordinary day for an ordinary family playing the ordinary games that everybody else does. Well, mostly ordinary
Deleted User 715

Luck was about to change. The air was dense with it. There was going to be an upset in the household. It could be felt even by the dullest of senses. Someone would do something unthinkable and pleasantly surprise everyone in doing it.

Most TUGs happened on Saturdays or Sundays. It worked that way because there was no school to harass beyond their homework. Except for the teenagers with papers, most of them were able to finish it on Friday. Inevitably, thoughts would somewhere turn to TUGs. In fact, only a couple planned on TUGs at the beginning of this adventure.

In the bathroom, the so-called "Molly Maids" were getting ready for cleaning. Kate was donning a yellow bandana headband to go with her navy blue skirt and yellow blouse. Rachel was finishing her outfit for the day, a red bandana headband, a brown skirt with floral prints, and a red blouse. Tertiary was Anna, wearing blue jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a blue kerchief bandana. Lastly, Sarah was putting on a white kerchief bandana with her brown t-shirt and tan shorts.

Four girls with 2 different styles. The younger ones each idolizing one of the two older ones.

Upstairs, the boys were almost set for their day of adventures. James and Paul were slow at getting dressed, but they finally emerged in typical jean shorts and matching school t-shirts. John wore blue jeans and a red polo shirt. Lastly, Eric had on tan shorts and a brown t-shirt.

They had all already eaten breakfast, but chores came first. Each child made rheir way toward their first task. A brief confrontation happened on the stairs.

"Hi, Molly," James laughed as he passed Rachel.
"Hi," she laughed back, knowing he had sparked a TUG.
"See you later!" he retorted knowingly.
"Sure will!"

Rachel was not only planning on kidnapping James but also taking all of her siblings one way or another. She'd best go solo as she figured no one would suspect her of being the one doing it. She was unusually smart for a 10-year old girl and often impressed her teachers, to her twin's mixed disappointment and pride.

As they were cleaning, Rachel volunteered to take the downstairs bathroom. This was to get her closer to her twin, who'd make an easy first target. First, however, chores needed to be finished.

"Sis?" Rachel asked afterward.
"Yes?"
"I'm bored now."
"Do something then!"
"With you?" the weasel whined.
"All right."
"Good!" Rachel jammed a sock in her twin's mouth.
"MMPH!" she moaned as rope tied her wrists. She tried spitting it out.
"Thanks!" Rachel quickly added a black bandana cleave gag.
"MMMMMMMM!"
"Great idea!"

Rachel quickly tied Sara's ankles, knees, and elbows before adding a chest rope and waist rope. Off they marched to the prison of my office. Here, Sara would be under careful, protective watch while guaranteed no one except me or her captor could free her. In a final move, Rachel removed Sara's kerchief, folded it, and blindfolded her.

"Bye Molly," she whispered and went happily skipping away.

What wasn't realized was that she wasn't alone in declaring war on someone. The other, however, was doing some dirty work for Rachel.

"GMPH!" Paul cried out with a moan.
"Typical, typical boy... so easy to prey upon."
"MMMMPH!"
"Tsk, tsk... you could have been free, but you left yourself there."
"MMMMM!"
"Yes, I know. Boys will be boys! Tied and gagged!"
"Mmmmmmm..."
"Should have known better than to fight against Daddy's Gangster!"
"Mm hm," he rolled his eyes.

Kate had a sock, a blue bandana, and duct tape gagging her oldest brother. In addition, he had wrists, elbows, and chest/waist rope that were all tied up. Paul was working on lower appendages, such as ankles, knees, and thighs. He was stuck enough, all right. Away she led her captive to the protection of Dad's room. There, she pushed him to the floor and hogtied him before adding a black bandana blindfold.

Kate got up, dusted her hands, smiled at me, curtsied, and turned around. As she walked away, she turned back for a moment.

"I leave a prisoner for his royal highness!" she said with a smile.
"I thank thee, Lady Katherine!"
"Ha!" she laughed and left.

Rachel happily added John to her collection of tied up siblings. It was a fine roping she had done, unwittingly tying him in the exact same way as Paul was tied... even the same color gag and blindfold. Rachel led him, too, into the den.

"I see someone was at work!" she laughed as she hogtied her brother.
"Yes, they were!"
"He or she?"
"It."
"Daddy!"
"I can't say."
"OK..."

Rachel knew her dangerous targers were Kate and Anna. Anna was the tougher one. If she got Anna, Kate and Eric would more or less surrender. She had to trap her somehow.

Rachel surveyed the scene and saw that Kate was absent in the room, but Anna was working on a crafting project at her desk. It was easy for Rachel, thanks to house rules, to "capture" Anna with a two-handed touch.

"Prisoner!"
"Oh? Is that so?"
"Yep!"
"Well, then I am your prisoner!" Anna smiled.
"Yay!"

Rachel put her biggest sister's arms in a boxtie before adding a harness to pin them further. She tied Anna's thighs and ankles before applying a sock and purple bandana cleave gag.

"May I?" she asked of Anna's bandana (BandAnna???).
"Mm hm."
"OK," Rachel removed it, folded it, and blindfolded her with it.
"Mmmm!" Anna moaned as she was led away.

Rachel led Anna down past the younger boy's room... the long way around the house. As she passed by, Rachel got straight to the chase. She saw James alone in there, and sat Anna on the floor. She grabbed a rope and ran up to her brother before he could say anything.

"Gotcha!" she grabbed him and boxtied his arms as well.
"I was waiting for you!"
"Well, I didn't fail you!"
"Get on with it!"

Moments later, James was hopping alongside Anna, complete with the same color gag and blindfold. They hopped into my office, where James and Anna each got a hogtie, like their siblings.

"Please stop tying them that way. I need floor space!"
"Sorry, sir!"
"Rachel..."
"Sorry, dad!"
"That's better," I smiled at her, and she happily skipped away.

The evil kidnapping goddess skipped all the way toward the next obvious spot for Eric... the living room. Rachel was brutally flat with him.

"I have Anna, John, James, and Sara. Make it easy and come along."
"I don't get a choice?"
"Come or, as you know, should you play a TUG with someone later you automatically become my prisoner!"
"I always get it this way!" he said to no one in particular.

By the time he was hopping to my office, Eric was tied just like Anna and James, except his gag was red and his blindfold was brown. Rachel just gently sat him in one of my three office chairs. She fastened his waist to the chair and ran a rope from his wrists to his ankles.

There were only three chairs because I had never needed to yell at more than three at once.

Now Rachel needed to find the elusive Kate. Kate was the hardest to weed out, it seemed. Rachel tried the upstairs and the basement. After checking the basement, it seemed hopeless. While wandering the upstairs, Rachel suddenly found herself hand gagged.

"MMMM!" she wailed.
"Got you!" Rachel said through her yellow bandana mask.
"MMMM!" Rachel continued as a sock filled her mouth, her plans ruined!
"I let you do the dirty work for me!" Kate added a navy blue bandana cleave gag.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." her moan faded.
"Nighty!" Kate slid Rachel's headband over her eyes.

Kate tied Rachel's elbows, wrists, ankles, knees, and thighs with rope before adding a waist rope and harness. She led the continuously groaning captive to my office and sat her in a chair, fastening her waist to the chair and roping her wrists to her ankles. Kate sat in the other chair and pulled her mask down.

"I won! I really won! Look! Seven of them!"
"How?! You've NEVER won before!"
"I let her do all the dirty work for me. I took Paul before he could figure out what was happening, and she did the rest!"
"You sure did win!"
"Thanks to Rachel!" Kate squeezed her cheek.
"Mmmmmm!"
"A manipulator, eh?!"
"Yep!"

About 20 minutes later, Kate would find herself in a chair, the cowgirl-gangster gagged with her own mask and blindfolded with her own headband. She was tied to the chair exactly as Rachel was and happily struggling away.

About this time, their mother, my wife, returned from grocery shopping and came in to say something. She saw all her children tied up and let out a laugh.

"And how did this happen?"
"Luck," I respond with a hearty smile.
"Alex... ALL 8?"
"Well, one got help. But you can't tell which!"
"Oh, Alex! They're clearly having fun... I hear some of them singing!"
"Don't worry... they'll be out soon!"
"Ha ha!" she laughed and walked out.

Although Mom and Dad tried to stay out of things, there were times we each interfered. Of course, the children were unaware that their parents played TUGs, almost as innocent as theirs. We just wanted to keep it separate as, being adults, things occasionally went from innocent to adult! The next story will share a time that Mom interfered to everyone's amazement.

It was a special day in the Nixon household as Kate had, after almost 5 years of trying, won a TUG.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Wooooooooo!!! Go Kate!! I love this family.
Deleted User 715

hafnermg wrote: 6 years ago Wooooooooo!!! Go Kate!! I love this family.
Thanks for the comments. It's good to know there are readers enjoying themselves!
Deleted User 715

The day came that Mom helped the children kidnap each other. She had, for years, hidden that she, too, knew how to tie people up. It was our secret, and one that she liked keeping. One day, however, she decided to have a little fun with the children.

She didn't tell them that she was playing the game, too.

Kate was on an emotional high from the last game. While she was surprisingly humble about her first win, she also was starting to think that she had an advantage. She was the proud "Daddy's Gangster," as on this Friday afternoon after school, she still wore her school uniform white top and blue plaid skirt, but her hair now in a navy blue kerchief bandana as she aided in the kitchen.

Mom was going to squish this pride.

Sara and James were the eager kitchen slaves. Sara was dressed identically to Kate, but James had traded his uniform for blue jeans and a black t-shirt. James was convinced he would one day be a prize winning cook in county fairs.

Sara just liked cooking. Too bad for James he often found ways to burn water. They were going to be victims, Mom's martyrs.

Anna had traded her uniform in for beige shorts and a red blouse. She was happily doing her homework... OK, she was just doing homework. She knew she would finish soon, as her load was light. Oh, how some TUGs would spice up her evening!

Her thrill would be quelled, however.

Paul was plugging at some kind of task. He decided that he was bored, and that boredom was best resolved by tying people up. Yes, he would tie them up and put them in my office. Just one would do. All this would obviously happen after dinner.

Oh, the places you will go.

Rachel had exchanged her school outfit for the more sensible gray skirt and pink t-shirt, her hair in a gray bandana headband. She was finishing her homework in a quick manner. She was a diligent student, and always strove for perfection. Most of all, she was focused.

Watch your back, kid.

Eric was too small to get much homework, but he plugged away until he succeeded. He was unafraid to ask for help from a sibling or parent. He had absolute humility. He was a good student. He had changed into jean shorts and a red t-shirt.

Mom will sure be helping you later!

John had changed into am ironically similar outfit as Eric. He, too, was unafraid to ask for help, but he was also the first to let you know when he knew the answer. He was also the fool who would spoil the ending of a book without any intention of doing so. He had a pile of homework.

Keep plugging, boy. You might just make it after all.

Mom was the example that Kate clearly followed, as she wore a pastel yellow skirt and matching lavender blouse. The only reason we afforded educating 8 children was because she was a teacher at the Catholic school. We paid the tuition of 2 kids to have all 8 get it.

Mom was the glue in our family.

After dinner, Anna decided to find her first victim and, to Mom's relief, chose Rachel. She always picked on little sisters first. Anna just had a thing for it. As the trap, Anna asked Rachel to help her do dishes, as children who didn't help with dinner did so while other non-helpers cleaned the kitchen. Anna and Rachel did dishes, while Paul and Eric cleaned up. John dealt with the trash and recycling.

"Kate, I need your help!" Mom asked.
"Sure thing!" Kate unwittingly followed her calling into my office.
"Sit down dear. I want to show you something."
"OK! What is it?"
"Close your eyes."
"Oh boy. Now I am wondering what it is!"
"A surprise all right," I deadpanned from my chair, unaware.
"It's... a surprise!"
"Show me! Please!"
"You asked for it."
"MMMPH!" Kate received the gift of sock.
"Shhhhhhhh...," Mom motioned.
"Mmmm?"
"Shhhhhh...," she followed with a white bandana cleave gag.

Mom tied Kate's wrists and elbows to the chair and fastened her to the back via a breast harness. A waist rope pinned her further. Mom tied her ankles and thighs as well before fastening her ankles each to the respective leg of the chair. With that finished, Mom straightened up Kate's mussed up clothes and hair and left.

"Mmmm?!" Kate questioned, gesturing with her hands.
"I don't get it either," I responded in similar shock.

Rachel was walking back to her room when she felt Anna grab her. Anna said nothing, and Rachel just knew better than to fight or yell. She just quietly let Anna jam a sock in her mouth and follow it with a knotted red bandana cleave gag. Rope was used to bind her ankes, knees, thighs, wrists, and elbows and to add a harness and waist rope. Finally, her headband became her blindfold.

"Let's go, kid!" Anna led her captive to my office.
"Mmmmm."
"Well, well!" Anna said upon seeing Kate.
"MPH!" Kate greeted.
"Who did this?"
"Mmph!"
"Mmph is a horrible kidnapper. Dad?"
"Mmph did it, clearly."
"Never mind," she hogtied Rachel and left.

"MMPH!" James groaned as his legs were getting tied together.
"I assured a reward for helping me. Isn't this one?"
"MMPH!" he shrugged.

James was being tied up like Rachel was. A sock and a yellow bandana silenced him. He was helped to his feet and led away by Mom, who had to take many twists and turns to avoid being seen.

"Good job," I remark on seeing them.
"You know it! Who did?"
"Anna."
"That girl!"
"Yeah..."
"Time to find a little girl!"
"Meaning?"
"Precious Sara."
"But of course!"

Mom only had to go to Sara's room and call her attention.

"Sweetie."
"Yes, Mom?"
"May I come in?"
"Of course.
"Sit down. I want to ask you something," Mom sat on the bed.
"What is it?"
"How would you like to play a tie-up game with Mom?"
"You?!"
"Me!"
"I didn't know you..."
"Oh, come here deary," Mom pulled Sara toward herself.
"I didn't think about this one moment," Sara started instinctively flailing.
"Stop it!" Mom clamped her arms over Sara's chest and mouth.
"MMPH."
"Calm down. Now, it's yes or no," she released Sara.
"You won't hogtie me or put me in a chair?"
"If you don't want to be! I want it to be fun!"
"OK, then."

Mom tied Sara's ankles, thighs, wrists, and elbows. Sara just watched in amazement. Ropes around her chest and waist pinned her arms down. Mom gently but effectively gagged her with a sock and a pink bandana. Soon, they were marching to my office, where Sara received a purple blindfold before being laid on the floor.

"HMPH!"
"You said no hogties, dear!"
"Dad, have you seen James?" Anna asked as she entered.
"Right there," I motioned.
"Hi, Mom! What are you doing? Who tied up James and Sara... and..."
"Anna, dear, you'd best sit in that chair right next to your sister."
"Yes, ma'am," Anna responded in surprise mixed with eager anticipation.

Mom did indeed bind Anna exactly as Kate was, even selecting the same color bandana for the gag. As Mom left, Kate and Anna just looked at each other in amazement and then looked at me, MMPHing for answers. I shrugged. Both girls now shared the same dumbfounded look.

"Yikes, Paul!" Eric yelled out.
"It's fun!"
"Paul Nixon, put the boy down."
"Yes, Mom..."
"Eric, tie him up."
"Mom?"
"Yeah, really?!" Paul questioned.
"Hush, both of you. Eric, tie him up."
"OK!" the youngest happily complied.

Eric tied Paul's wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs before belting his arms at his chest. A sock and yellow bandana silenced Paul.

"Now, sit here!"
"OK!"
"Wait for it."
"Mmmmph!" Eric got a sock and brown bandana cleave gag.

Mom tied up Eric just as Paul was before leading them both away to the office. Everyone was stunned to see this.

MOM was the secret agent grabbing people?!

"I have a surprise. I know TUGs too!" Mom laughed.
"MMMMPH!" everyone gagged understood.
"Mary, dear, there's one chair left."
"There is. So?"
"I know how to fill it."
"Oh...," her voice trailed, and she looked away, "Must you keep so many books?!"
"Yes, dear!"

In a few minutes, my lovely wife was in the third chair, tied as her oldest daughters were, gagged with a sock and a navy blue bandana. She and the girls were having a wondrous gag-talk conversation. About what they talked I didn't know through the MMPHs.

Forgotten, John strolled in, saw everything, and laughed. He was happy to just discover the results of this amazing TUG.

"They're having fun!" I said
"That's because we all love Mom!" John said for everyone.
Deleted User 715

It was a bizarre day on the day that Kate kidnapped the twins. It was only bizarre of the glaring omission Kate made when tying them up.

It was a typical weekend. Anna, Paul, and John had homework, and the rest had cleaning to handle, as they always did. The rest still had homework, and the rest made trouble, as they always did.

Kate was strolling around in boredom. Her red skirt, white blouse, and black bandana headband were a typical set, the latter the sign she was in her monthly foul mood. She wasn't as testy as normal, this time. She was too much like her mother, I suppose.

"What to do..."
"Kate, will you play a game with me, please?" Eric asked
"Oh, what is it?" she asked, realizing her wording was a bit cross.
"Ummm... Phase 10!"
"All right. Let's do it!"

Phase 10 occupied some time. As they were playing, both Sara and Rachel came over and insisted on joining in. House rules were that if you jumped in, you were on whatever round the current last-place person was on. Rachel was wearing a brown jumper, a white t-shirt, and a brown bandana headband. Sara had jeans and a pink t-shirt

"Oh, all right!" Kate snapped at them, "If I beat you both, I'm tying you up!"
"Oooohhh... OK!" Rachel said eagerly.
"Challenge accepted?" Kate asked Sara.
"Sure."

It wasn't much of a nail-biter. Eric crushed Kate, and Kate crushed the twins. Kate felt a little justified now and wanted to take pleasure in tying up her siblings. So she did.

"Who first?"
"Her!" both pointed to the other.
"Fine... I will tie you in tandem!"

So she did. Every bond Kate tied on Sara was followed by one on Rachel. Thus Kate tied their wrists, elbows, ankles, and thighs while belting their arms down at their chest. She started to walk away when Rachel betrayed her intelligence with a foolish question.

"Kate?"
"Yeah?" Kate sighed, returning.
"Shouldn't you gag us?"
"I forgot!" Kate said, embarrassed.
"You fool!" Sara said.
"Well... it felt wrong!"
"I wanted to mmmmmph!"
"Noisy ones first!" Kate gagged her sister with a sock and a blue bandana cleave gag.
"And I?" Rachel asked.
"Get the art!"
"Huh?"
"A gag to match your clothes."
"Oh... hooray?"
"Shut up.
"Mmmmmph!" Rachel received a sock and a knotted white bandana cleave gag.
"Night night!" Kate slipped Rachel's headband over her eyes.
"MMMMM!" Sara moaned as she got a camouflage bandana blindfold.
"Bye, kids!"
"Mmmmph!"
"Hey, get off, scumbag. Cut the crap, John, before I kick you! *insults including expletive!"

Kate didn't get much further. A few moments later, Officer John had arrived to punish his criminally anal sister. Kate was bound exactly like her siblings and gagged with a sock and knotted pink bandana.

If looks could kill, then Kate was going Rambo on John. He stoically paused for a moment, staring at her.

"Do you intend to harm me?"
"GRRRRRRR!" she growled at him.
"Nope!" he slipped her headband over her eyes.
"Mmmph!"
"Tape is needed here!"
"Ugh!" six layers of tape were wound around her head.
"Nice prison!" Paul remarked, seeing the girls.
"Isn't it? Good little prisoners!"
"That one has some attitude issues."
"I wish I got it. When she gets mad, she gets out of control."
"I know... it hurts when the ones you love say things like that."
"Yep. But she got hers for it!" I said, noting her gag.
"Urp!" she squeeked fearfully.
"Missy... we'll have a talk later. I want to know where you learned that word."
"Probably... MMPH!"
"Never mind, John!" Paul stopped his brother.

All, even a testy Kate, appreciated that remark.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic