The Revenge of Nikki Cross (F/F, FF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Revenge of Nikki Cross (F/F, FF/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

It was Alexa Bliss versus Lacey Evans on Smackdown, with serious stakes on the line: the winner would face Bayley for the Women’s Championship at the Royal Rumble.

Towards the end of the match, Alexa climbed up to the top rope in order to hit her finishing move: Twisted Bliss. Suddenly, Lacey grasped at her hand in pain, took the glove off that hand, and threw it to the side, acting as if the thing was cutting off the blood flow to her hand.

As the ref went to throw the glove out of the ring (it was a tripping hazard, after all), Lacey scrambled to her feet, pulled out a tiny bottle she had stashed in her trunks, and sprayed the contents into Bliss’ face!

”It appears to be some kind of perfume bottle,” Michael Cole noted on commentary.

As Alexa grabbed at her face in agony, Lacey grabbed her opponent by the hair, threw her back-first into the mat, and covered her shoulders. The ref, having disposed of the glove, made the three-count and awarded the victory and title shot to Evans.

”Here is your winner: Lacey Evans!

“A hard-earned victory for Evans here tonight,”
Corey Graves said on commentary.
”What do you mean ‘hard-earned’?! Michael Cole argued. ”Lacey Evans used a bottle of perfume to blind Alexa Bliss!”
“I don’t recall seeing that, Cole. I think you need to get the prescription of your glasses checked.”
“And I think you need to get your head examined, Corey!”

As Lacey rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp, she passed Alexa’s friend Nikki Cross, who was at ringside during the match. Unlike Corey, she had noticed the perfume bottle that Lacey had used to cheat her way to victory. But it happened so fast that she couldn’t stop the Sassy Southern Belle.

Nikki was in the ring now at the side of Alexa, who was trying to flush out her eyes with a bottle of water a medical trainer had given her. She watched as Lacey blew kisses to the crowd and listened to the boo-vation she had gotten for her actions.

Nikki was furious. No one did that to her friend and gets away with it! She was gonna make Lacey pay for what she did...

oOo

After the show, Lacey was backstage getting her makeup redone. She always had it done after the show whether or not the match she had had that night was one minute or twenty minutes because she always needed to look her best.

“Don’t use too much eyeshadow ,” she told the lady doing her makeup. “You used way too much last time and it made me look like I had two black eyes.”
“Yes, Miss Evans,” the artist meekly replied. She held up the lipstick she was about to use on Lacey when Lacey’s hand grabbed her wrist.

“What is this?”
“It’s-“
“Were you about to use some generic brand crap on MY lips?!”
“We ran out of L’Oreal Paris. This is all that’s left.”
“Mandy Rose probably has a stash in her bag. Go and ask her to let me use some.”
“Me?”
“Yea! Do you expect me to do it?! I just went through a grueling match that I only just barely won. Do you want me to risk absolute exhaustion by further exerting myself?!”
“Of course not-“
“Then GO!”

The makeup artist nodded and scurried along to the women’s locker room.

“Nasty,” Lacey muttered under her breath. She looked down on her phone and noticed she had received an email from Triple H, congratulating her on receiving a championship match at the Royal Rumble.

”Thank you, Mr. Helmsley,” Lacey typed in a message back to him. ”While I know you probably favor Bayley, as you’ve known her longer, but I’m determined to prove you wrong and win that championship.”

As she proofread the text, Lacey heard footsteps approaching her. “You’re back quickly,” Lacey noted, not looking up from her phone. “Did you get the lipstick from Mandy?”

She looked up and into the mirror to see who was behind her. The last thing Lacey saw before suffering a sharp back pain and blacking out was Nikki Cross running up to her with a steel chair in hand.

oOo

“Nikki, what is this surprise you’re hyping up?”
“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, Lexi!”

Some time later, Nikki was dragging Alexa (who was blindfolded), through the hall of the hotel they were staying at for the night. When they got to the room they were sharing, Nikki opened the door and guided Alexa through. The blonde grew somewhat concerned when she heard what sounded like muffled grunts coming from nearby.

“Nikki, what is that noise?”
“It’s your surprise, Lexi!”
“Can I see what it is?”
“Sure can! Take off your blindfold!”

Lifting up the sleep mask, Alexa saw what the ‘surprise’ was: sitting on the bed was Lacey Evans. Her arms were tied behind her back with tape going around her waist and ankles. Two belts (a red and black one) went around her ankles and knees. A red scarf was tied around Lacey’s mouth and held in some kind of packing evident by her bulging cheeks.

“Oh...my...god.”

TBC
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Btw, this is a request for @beetlebailey13 . Sry for the delay
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

The Story is so Awesome and Cool I love and Can't wait to read and see what happens next time. The wait was well worth it. And Thank You. Had to Change my Username from Beetlebailey13 to CarouselCowboy13. Had to do New account. Thank You @TamatoaShiny123 I Love it so much
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 2:

“Do you love it?!” Nikki exuberantly asked. “You love it, right?”
“This is...insane!” Alexa whisper-yelled, hoping that Lacey wouldn’t notice her presence just yet. “We’re going to get in so much trouble! Not just with law enforcement, but with VINCE!”
“But he seems to be ok with other crimes. Remember when Hunter broke into Randy’s home before their match at Wrestlema-”
“That was completely different!” Alexa fumed. Looking back at Lacey, she hesitantly untied her gag, catching the socks used for stuffing as they fell out of the Southern Belle’s mouth.

“HEEL-MMPH!” Lacey got out before her fellow blonde handgagged her. “Listen,” she growled. “I’m not happy about this either. Just keep your mouth shut and I’ll make this quick. Got it?”

Lacey nodded, so Alexa uncovered her mouth. “Just let me out of here,” Lacey ordered, “before I Women’s Right your jaw-“
“This is your chance, Lexi,” Nikki told her. “Get revenge on her for screwing you out of that title match with Bailey earlier tonight!”
“This is what this is all about?!” Lacey fumed. “You sicced your screwball friend on me for revenge?!”
“I didn’t know she was gonna-”
“Listen, Little Miss I’m-Extremely-Pissed, you can’t hold me here forever! People will notice my absence! You lost because I played smarter than you. Now, you or your looney friend had better untie me within the next five seconds or-MMM!”

Annoyed, Alexa stuffed the socks back inside her (or at least Nikki’s) captive’s mouth and tied the red scarf back over her mouth. She dragged her Scottish friend to the corner of the room and took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind.

“How...how did you even get her into the hotel without anyone noticing?!” Alexa asked after a few seconds after deciding which question to ask first.
“I stuffed her inside her own roller suitcase. Luckily, since she brought so much clothes with her, the suitcase was big enough for her to fit.”
“What happens when someone notices she’s not at the hotel or not responding to her phone?”
“I unlocked her phone and texted Hunter that ‘Lacey’ was staying at a much more luxurious and less nasty hotel that she found. And I texted some of the other girls the same thing.”

Alexa started to say something else, but her friend cut her off. “C’mon, Lexi! It’s because of her and her stupid perfume bottle you won’t be facing Bayley for the title! Doesn’t that make you mad?”
“Well-”
“I’m not saying we break her arm or whatever, but doesn’t she deserve a little torment?”

Alexa peered back at Lacey, who was struggling like mad in her bonds. The more she thought about Nikki’s words, the more they made sense: Lacey had cheated to win their match tonight, and from what she had said, it seemed that she didn’t feel any remorse over the fact. So, why shouldn’t the two friends have some fun?

Alexa walked back over to Lacey and grabbed her chin. “You know what? I don’t think you'll be going anywhere. Nikki and I are gonna have a bit of fun with you. And you won’t be leaving this room until-”
“Until you give your number one contendership to Lexi!” Nikki exclaimed.

Over Lacey’s whines, Alexa nodded in agreement. “Yea...until you give me your match with Bayley.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Awesome and Cool Chapter 2!!! Can't wait to read and see what happens next!!! Love It!!!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

How have I missed this story until now? Very good. Hope you continue, and hope that some of the other ladies get captured (maybe Alexa?)! 😁
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not My Poor Baby Alexa! Maybe Bayley Bound and Gagged wearing her VansGirls Slip ons
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic