The Midnight Game (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

The Midnight Game (M/mm)

Post by cj2125 »

Max woke up in the middle of the night with a sense of urgency forming below his stomach. The little kid had been dreaming of rivers, the ocean and waterfalls and now he realized he was closed to an embarrassing accident so he pushed his covers aside and hurried to the bathroom ignoring his fear to the darkness.

Only when the relieved boy came back to his room, did he notice the empty bed besides him. “Zack?” he asked aloud calling for his older brother but he got no reply. He turned back facing the dark corridor wondering where he could be. The bathroom was discarded, after all he would have met him there during his frantic run. Suddenly he heard the noise of something crashing down, like a glass breaking, coming from the ground floor “The kitchen!” he exclaimed slapping his forehead.

He was ready do go back to bed when a growl in his tummy told him that having a midnight snack might been a good idea after all. Grabbing is toy flashlight, the little boy sneaked out of his room, tip-toing across the hallway in case his parents noticed him and made his was down the stairs. Everything was dark below, there didn’t seem to be any lights inside “That’s weird…” he said since Zack should had turned the lights on. Then he saw a flash of light coming from the kitchen.

Feeling more at ease, the boy stepped into their dinning room. His red flashlight swiped the walls passing by a figure sitting on a chair. Max had to make a double take as his couldn’t believe his eyes but the light confirmed what he saw: Sitting on one of the heavy wooden chairs was Zack. The twelve-year-old boy squinted momentarily blinded by the light although that was the least of his problems. His hands were pulled behind the back of the chair, probably tied judging by the rest of his body. White cords were wrapped around his chest, stomach and waist, pinning him down to the chair. His skinny legs were spread, each ankle tied to the front legs of the chair. To top it all, there was a white cloth tied between his teeth, seemingly holding another cloth inside his mouth.
“What happened to you?” Max asked half worried, half amused.

“Gmt hht!” Zack shouted through his gag. Max knew his brother well enough to know when e was pissed, and now he was royally pissed off!

“Do you want me to untie you?” asked the little boy, Zack seemed to hesitate for a moment before shaking his head

“Gmt hht!”

“What we have here?” Max almost dropped his flashlight and quickly aimed it at the kitchen door. There was a man standing in the door. with his shaggy blond hair, scruffy chin and pimples on his face, he reminded him of Stuart, the clerk at the nearby gas station but he was a little bit buffer, and of course Stuart never dressed all in black like that guy. The man looked at him and displayed a broad smile “Hello little buddy!”

Max stepped back, clutching the flashlight like if it were a weapon “Hello sir” despite his apprehension, his parents had taught him to always be polite with older people “Who are you? And why is Zack tied dup?”

To his surprise, the man laughed out loud “Don’t worry buddy! I’m a friend of your big bro” he explained moving towards Zack. The boy struggled angrily but froze the moment the guy placed his hand on his shoulder “My name is Kevin, and you are?”

“Max” he replied shyly

“Well Max, me and Zack are playing a game, but since it’s late your parents shouldn’t find out” hearing the word game made Max relax a little bit although Zack seemed as pissed as always

“Game?” he asked unable to hide his curiosity

“Yeah, you see, Zack here is tied up and he is supposed to get out on his own, but as you can see, he hadn’t been able yet” he pinched Zack’s cheek, he shoot daggers at Kevin but Max chuckled instead. Being the usual victim of Zack’s pranks, it was fun seeing someone teasing him for a change

A little more relaxed, Max approached his brother “Can’t get out eh?” Zack shook his head

“Thnf Hmfn't h ghmm dhmbhff!” Max ignored his grunts and poked his belly, the older boy let out a soft chuckle, Max let out a delighted gasp. Tickles were one of his favorite tools his brother used to subdue him, although the few times he managed to fight back taught him that Zack was also ticklish, this was the first time he was able to take complete control of his brother and he didn’t wasted his chance, running his little fingers all across Zack’s belly and ribs while the older boy could only squirm and chuckle.

While Max was busy enacting his revenge on his brother. Kevin pulled a second chair closer to them “Hey Max! Wanna give it a try too?”

Max stopped, letting Zack recover his breath and turned to Kevin “Getting tied up? I don’t know…”
“If you win I’ll give you an ice cream truck!” both brother’s eyes opened wide, Max with excitement, Zack with horror “Don’t mind Zack, he wants the price all for himself” Kevin added noticing how Zack had started shaking his head violently

The thoughst of such a price and the chance of besting his older brother on something were enough to convince Max to play along “Oh I will beat you, big bro!” said the young boy cockily patting Zack’s cheek and strutting towards the chair. Kevin pulled the boy’s hands behind his back and started wrapping some more white rope around his wrists

“Is that too tight?” Kevin asked

Max tested his bonds, he couldn’t move his wrists but they weren’t precisely uncomfortable “Nah, I’m good”

“You are tougher than I thought” said Kevin wrapping more ropes around Max’s chest and waist “How old are you?”

“Seven!” he exclaimed proudly

“That’s why! You are such a big boy now! Not a baby, anymore right?”

“Nope” he smiled watching as Kevin tied his legs. Unlike Zack, Max wasn’t tall enough for his legs to reach the floor so Kevin had to instead tied his ankles and knees together, just below his blue shorts. All this time Zack had been grunting and squirming on his own, seemingly accepting that keeping his little brother free was a lost cause.
“Can I start now?” asked Max testing his bonds, he couldn’t move at all except flailing his bound legs

“Not yet…” Kevin pushed the chair towards Zack so both brothers ended back to back and started wrapping more ropes around both torsos. Meanwhile Max wiggled his fingers, feeling Zacks’s hands closer to his

“This is funny Zack, we should try it again!” he smiled resting his head on Zack’s back when a thought popped in his head “Umm… Kevin, are you going to gag me too?”

“Well, only if you are okay with it” Max grinned and nodded quickly

Kevin cackled and pulled Max’s grey socks, it immediately dawned on the little boy that Zack had been barefoot when he found him “Wait, I changed my mmmphh!” he almost chocked in his socks, they weren’t exactly dirty but the taste wasn’t good either.

Kevin chuckled noticing the familiar indignant glare the small boy was giving him, Zack and Max were truly brothers! He pulled a second white rag from his pocket and pushed it between his teeth tying the knot behind his head.

“Mmpphh” Max grunted testing his gag, it was obvious speaking was no longer an option

“One more thing…” said Kevin going back to the kitchen. He came back holding a couple of towels that he tied over the kids’ eyes. Max shook his head trying to look around but it was pointless. “Well, you can try to escape now… if you haven’t done it by sunrise, you lose!” Kevin said patting both kids’ heads

Max and Kevin both started struggling although for wildly different reasons. Max tried to arch his back and wiggle his feet free but it was useless. The ropes were quite tight keeping him pinned to the chair and only managed to get himself tired, he couldn’t see how Zack was doing but judging by the grunts and the feeling of his arms rubbing against his, he wasn’t doing very well either.

Max wasn’t sure how long he spent tied like that so he was quite surprised when he felt a hand patting his back “How you doing?” Kevin asked

“Lmt hf hht nhh hgln bhfthrd!” Zack yelled, his whole boy spasming. Max merely shrugged trying to say “so-so”
“Think you are close to escaping?” Max nodded, not willing to admit defeat even though he was as trapped as before. Kevin inspected their knots gently tugging at the ropes before stepping back “Well, keep going, Max seems close to escaping”

“Hm dhmf?” asked Zack genuinely confused but that only gave Max more hope and he started struggling even harder, shewing on his socks and flailing his bound leg around.

He didn’t hear from Kevin again for the rest of the night, he kept struggling, arching his back, flexing his arms, rubbing his face against his shoulder but everything proved useless. At one point he even begrudgingly conceded working with Zack trying to reach his knots but that was pointless too.

Still it wasn't a bad experience. He enjoyed trying to think of ways of escaping and found quite amusing hearing Zack's angry grunts, even chuckling when Zack's patience seemed to run out and he started viloently trashing around, making both chairs shake.

Unfortunately, after a while, as the adrenaline started to wore off, he started feeling sleepy again. Tied to a chair wasn’t an ideal position to sleep yet he managed to doze off a couple times.

It’s clear that neither brother managed to escape that night and by the time the sun had risen both had given up.
It was quite a surprise for their mother when she got downstairs to make breakfast and found her house ransacked and worse, her two children sitting back to back, sweaty, bound, gagged and blindfolded. Little Max’s head was resting on his brother’s back while Zack’s head was lifelessly hanging over his chest.

They were woken up by her scream. Max looked around confused until he felt his mother’s fingers prying on his face, finally removing the blindfold and the cloth over his mouth, letting him spit the socks.

Ignoring her frantic questions for his well-being, or the state of disrepair their house was in, Max looked straight to the window were the morning light was pouring in, and let out a disappointed sigh before turning to his mother with tears forming on his eyes “I didn’t win the ice cream truck mommy!”
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome on board. Thanks for contributing.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Nice story. Short and sweet. :)
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Well writen, interesting, and a solid A-. (94/100). No glaring grammatical or spelling errors. The only problem I see, is that the characters talk formally, and not how they would actually talk. For example, a kid would say "Wha'cha wanna do?" not "What do you want to do?" (This applies only to quoted speech,)

That's OK. IIt still is a solid A-. Good job, and thanks for your contribution.

Drawscore
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks, CJ2125, for the story and contribution to the board. I think it is well done. I hope you will write more.

As for drawscores critique, he means well and generally offers good advice. I would argue, however, that he over stepped in saying your characters were too formal in their speech. Not all, drawscore, talk as you say. Many talk properly as CJ has written. Please do not drag all into a common wretched use of the English language.

I look forward to your next story!
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

That was a really cute read. Thanks for posting :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good well-written story, and I always enjoy seeing a protagonist named Max. Thanks for posting!
I wonder what sort of effect this episode would have on Max in the future. Perhaps he'll end up here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Lovely story really enjoyed it!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Haha! The ending of this one was hilarious. Naïve little kids ;)
Definitely a great addition to the forum!

Don't forget to post this up in the Catalogue section.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Cooltieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cooltieguy »

Lol nice endimg
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just gave this a second read-through and enjoyed it as much as when I read it the first time!
Short, well written, believable, original plot....a classic one timer.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Veracity

Post by Veracity »

What a funny little story. I wouldn't mind winning an ice cream truck myself.
skdj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skdj »

Great story, especially the ending! Thanks for posting.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great storie
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Very nice story, thanks!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

You always make walking the "kids in non quite consensual situations" tight rope seem so easy!
I read once such a story when much younger - except it had no TUG - involving a kid surprising a robber and the guy told him a story only a kid would believe and it all ended well... You guys here can imagine the kind of thrills dirty young lk found in it and your ice cream of a story here has the same bitter/sweet flavour, except there's a TUG cherry on the cake! You even put in a good dose of brotherly spice.
(drawing option on this one, because of that wonderful nostalgia moment and it would be ideal for a bright/dark pic.)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks haha! Yeah, I really liked those stories where the kids are in some kind of peril but humorous enough for it not to turn dark (kinda like Dennis the menace or Home Alone) so I was going for that... but with tugs included XP
LK3869 wrote: 4 years ago (drawing option on this one, because of that wonderful nostalgia moment and it would be ideal for a bright/dark pic.)
That would be amazing! Of course it's always up to you but it would be nice seeing your take in the scene!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic