Study time (Request) m/f PART 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 554

Study time (Request) m/f PART 2

Post by Deleted User 554 »

"I just dont understand this stuff!" John exclaimed as he threw his homework on the table after walking in from school. He was in his freshman year of high school, and while he was hardly the dumbest kid on the block, he wasn't the smartest by a long shot. His outburst was mostly without direction, but it was also towards his older sister Sarah, who was sitting on the couch nearby. She had helped him study and work on his homework, but apparently it hadn't helped.

"Well what do you want me to do to help you? I'm pretty free right now." She had just graduated from high school the year before, and as valedictorian no less, so it was especially difficult for John to accept his school problems when his sister was all his teachers ever compared him to. Not to mention she was one of the most popular girls in school, having long beautiful blond hair, and a large breast size so, it was easy to see how she was quite popular with the guys at her school.

"I don't know, I'm going to my room. I'll talk to you later." John went into his bedroom and shut the door. Sarah looked after him, feeling bad that she hadn't been able to help him. She would be starting a new job in a few weeks which would take up a lot of her time, so she knew if she was going to help him it would have to be soon. She stood up and walked to Johns room, where she normally heard the door lock behind him, but there was no click when it closed so she just opened it, and was surprised at what she saw. He was on the computer in his room, with his back facing the door, and on the screen she saw a video of a girl being tied up. She was fully clothed, but she knew why he was watching it. He turned around quickly after hearing the door open, but Sarah smiled, "Oh, don't worry, your secrets safe with me. Honestly I was pretty sure you did this anyway, you're in puberty after all." John hated when she teased him, but didn't want to say anything since he thought she would be blackmailing him with it and wanted to be on her good side. "Well, I'll leave you to it." Sarah said as she shut the door. As she walked away she heard the door click locked behind her, and she sat down on the couch, now with a good idea of how she could help him study.

The next day, John came home from school to find his sister on the couch waiting for him. She was wearing a tight red leotard with black tights and short black shorts over it. It was her workout clothes for when she had done gymnastics, and she knew her brother had always liked to see girls at her practices, and right now she needed him to be as motivated as possible. John was obviously surprised at this turn of events, and hardly made an attempt to hide it. Sarah smiled, "So here's the plan, I'm going to give you a bit of motivation to study today." She walked over to the table with a stack of papers. "I made copies of some math tests online that I found. We're going to study for a bit, then I'll ask you these questions. If you get one right..." She reached under the table, and pulled up a plastic bag, "...thats one more piece of rope you get to use to tie me up." John's eyes widened at the prospect, he could barely believe what was happening. "However, if you get one wrong, you lose one of the ropes, but you're going to start with 2 to begin with. I'll ask you ten questions, so you'll have 2 ropes as long as you get half of them right. Also, if you get 6 or more, I'll let you gag me. Then you can leave me tied up for 45 minutes, and I won't try to escape during that time. Sound good?" John nodded quickly and sat down at the table, more eager to learn than she had ever seen him. "Let's get started then."

After studying for half an hour, Sarah started the test. She asked him the first question, and he got it right! He was clearly more motivated than usual. He missed the next 2, but got the next 2 right. He continued to try, getting one right, then wrong, then right, then wrong. He was at 5 right answers, so he was close to having more than half if he got this one right. She asked the question, and he worked on it for a few minutes. It was the hardest question he had had yet, but he was determined to get it right, and I’m the end, he did. Sarah smiled, “congratulations, you’ve already improved a lot.” She reached into the bag and pulled out 4 pieces of rope. “As promised, just remember to untie me after 45 minutes, or I may not want to do this again. Got it?” John nodded and grabbed the rope.

He had her sit on the floor and tied her hands behind her, wrapping it several times then cinching it off and pulling it tight. Then, he took another long piece of rope and started tying it in a chest harness, under her breasts and between them in a v pattern. “Wait, how do you know how to do that?”

“You think I’m just in a daze while I watch those videos? I’m paying close attention in case I ever got the chance to try it out for myself, and it just paid off.”

He tied the knot for the harness on her back, then used the ends of the rope and wrapped each one around her upper arms a few times before pulling it right and knitting them off. He moved in front of her and tied her ankles together, leaving plenty of rope at the ends. He then tied her legs above the knees and rolled her on her stomach. He took the extra rope from her ankles and pulled them as close to her hands as he could, before using the extra rope to put her in a hogtie, with the rope connecting to the back of her harness. “Oh wow, I’m not sure I could get out of this even if I was trying to.” John smiled and stood up, proud of himself. “Of course, you did get enough right, so you can gag me.”

“Way ahead of you.” John replied as he ran off to her bedroom and came back with two socks and two scarves. “Open up.” Sarah opened her mouth and John shoved the two socks in, then tied a knot in one of the scarves and put it in her mouth, tying it tightly behind her head. Then he pulled the other one over her mouth, keeping it as wide as it could, making it an OTM gag. “Well I’m going to enjoy this.” John said as Sarah began to struggle.

“Mmmmmhhm.” Sarah moaned as she tried to talk into her gag and rolled around on the floor, struggling against her bonds. She occasionally looked at John with sad eyes, appearing more submissive, but that just made John enjoy it even more.

Time flew faster than he or Sarah even realized, and John was so transfixed he barely noticed that more than an hour had passed. Sarah hadn’t either, but she finally noticed the clock and realized it, then started squirming and pulling much harder than before. “MMMMHHHHMM!!” She moaned loudly. John didn’t realize what she was doing at first, until she motioned towards the clock. He finally saw the time and immediately began untying her, starting with the gag.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice.” He began untying the rest of her ropes

“It’s okay, it’s the first time so I’ll let it slide. Besides, I’ll take it as a compliment. Maybe I’ll need to tie myself up more to get my boyfriend to pay more attention to me.” She smiled and stood up as John undid the last of the ropes.

“So now what?” John asked. “Can we do it again?” He said with a smile.”

“Hmm, not today, I’m a bit more tired than I expected. Next time I’ll think of something to change it up a bit. For now, let’s get some dinner started before mom gets back.”

“Okay, another time, but I want that to last way longer next time.”

Sarah looked at John and smiled, “I think I’d like that too.”
Last edited by Deleted User 554 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Good and Cute Story
Scaevus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Scaevus »

Lovely story, looking forward to see more of you
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 93

Post by Deleted User 93 »

Excellent job!
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

awesome story
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

Wish had her to motivate me to do my schoolwork! :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice work!
Just remember to add the gender roles to the story title.

Also, when you have the time, Study Time should be added to the Story Catalogue section.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A good tutoring method. Well written and fun. Thanks for posting.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Nice work!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

A cute girl wearing tights, getting tied up - MY KIND OF STORY! I'm looking forward to future chapters!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Two thumbs way up :D
SNAFU
Deleted User 554

Post by Deleted User 554 »

Okay, sorry its taken so long, I haven't been sure what to do for this one exactly, so here we go.

John's grades had been steadily improving since he found a way to focus while he studied. Their game had gone on for a few months now, and he was successfully tying Sarah up far more often then not at this point. He appreciated the help she had been giving him, but was still worried about the upcoming history exam he had. He had been working hard to study for it, and was relatively confident, but was still worried all the same.

Sarah could see this as she watched him studying, trying to find a way to let him know that he was ready for the test. He was getting almost, if not, perfect scores on all of their practice quizzes. So much so, that she had actually increased the minimum he had to get right just to have a single piece of rope at the end. She was so proud of how far he had come, and she just wanted him to see that it was paying off.

Suddenly, Sarah realized how she could give him an even better reward than she already was. She picked up her phone and walked into the other room away from John. "Hey Rachel, I need a favor. When can you come over? Let me explain..."

A few hours later John heard a call for his name in the living room. Since their parents wouldn't be home for a while, there was little need for secrecy between them, so she called out, "Hey John! Do you want to study and see if you can't get me helpless?" John walked out of his room, at this point relatively accustomed to his sisters antics, as much as he still enjoyed them of course. However, this time, he came out to find not just Sarah, but her friend Rachel as well, who had long brown hair and a breast size that was equal in size to Sarah's. Both of them were dressed like they were about to go to the gym for the sake of catching everybody's eyes rather than actually working out, as they both wore a sports bra on top, Sarah's being a dark red and Rachels being pink, and Sarah wore tight cycling shorts and Rachel wore her spandex booty shorts, both of them black. John was visibly more prepared than he had been a few seconds earlier when he thought it would just be his sister who he had tied a dozen times.

This, he thought, might just be worth it.

Sarah began to explain. "So this time will be just a tad different. there are 20 questions this time, and youll only get one rope for every 2 questions you get correct. You'll still start with 2 though. However, theres a twist this time. If you can get a perfect score..." She reached behind the couch they were sitting on and dropped a large bag of rope on the table, "...you can use as much as you need on both of us, and you can leave us both tied up for 2 hours. Mom and dad called, theyll be back late, so we have more time than usual." She smiled at John's immediate nod of approval, and turned to Rachel, who seemed very enthusiastic about the matter.

"I hope he gets a perfect score." She declared ecstatically, "This could be fun. I don't know why you never called me before." Sarah simply smiled in response, and looked at John, who had started the test already. She knew he had always thought Rachel was attractive, as all boys his age thought about their older sisters friends. She could see the page that he was on, and from vaguely remembering the answers from the key she had, she knew he hadn't missed a single one yet. He simply continued, with Rachel and Sarah looking on eagerly as he finished the test.

Sarah looked over the test as he handed it to her, already preparing to ignore a few mistakes if there were only one or two, but she didn't find a single wrong answer on the entire test. Looking at John, she gave him a smile, then plopped the bag of rope onto the table, and put her hands out in front of her. "We're all yours little brother."

He grabbed a few ropes and began to unravel them in his hands as he thought about how to tie the two of them up. He smiled as he came up with his idea, and motioned to both of them to turn around. He had both of them extend their arms to the sides for a moment while he tied a tight chest harness on both of them, going under their breasts and between them in a v pattern, then he knotted it off in the back, leaving a little more than two feet of rope at the end for later. He ran off for a moment and came back with several socks and a roll of duct tape, which he put over all of their hands and wrapped tape around them to keep them on, then tied rope on their wrists and elbows, both of them tightly, before having them sit down on the couch right next to each other, then turned them away from each other before tying the extra rope on their backs to the other girls harness.

"Ooooh, well then this is going to be interesting." Rachel said, giggling to herself. John continued by tying the girls ankles together, and the legs above the knees, then tied a rope between the legs of both girls and around their bonds to put their legs right against the others legs. They still were managing to stand up, and before he helped them down he took their wrists and tied them together too, in the same way he had done their legs. Then he helped them lie down as they struggled against one another, getting nowhere fast and enjoying every second of it.

Sarah spoke up though, "You know we can still get out if we yell loudly enough?" John chuckled to himself as he went back to the bedroom to grab what he needed, and came back with handful of socks and a few scarves. Sarah was joking and teasing him the whole way. "Well I'd better take a deep breath if I'm going to yell loud enough to call someone. Quick Rachel you should start yelling too. Okay, on 3. one, tmoommmompph!" He shoved the socks in her mouth and tied a scarf quickly, cleave gagging her, then moved over to Rachel as she was calling for help as well, "Oh no, help us! Save us frommmmphophpm!" Was all she could say as she got 2 socks in her mouth, then a scarf over her mouth like Sarah's.

John stood up from his work, looking over his reward as any boy his age would. He grinned, watching his sister and her friend struggled to pull away from each other, getting absolutely nowhere and still enjoying the game. They moaned and tugged and struggled and made pathetic moans for attention and pleas for help, which only made John enjoy their plight even more.

When the time finally expired, he looked at the clock, hoping they wouldn't notice the time, and if it weren't for the fact that they needed to be set free by the time their parents got back, Sarah probably wouldn't have minded either, but she shook her head and clearly asked to be untied, which was obvious even through her gag. He complied, and untied both of them, which was fortunate, because just as they put the last of the rope in the bag, they heard the sound of the garage door opening. A telltale sign that their parents were home. The girls ran to Sarahs room to change quickly, and John went back to his room and opened his books again. When their parents came in John heard them saying hi to Sarah and Rachel, then his dad walked in to John's room.

"Hey, what did y'all do while we were gone?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." John replied, "Just studying."
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

please continue
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Love it!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
dragonz789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dragonz789 »

Awesome story , i hope you could make them use more things . Please continue :D
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

:) :) Love It
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

"Just studying", indeed.

Is this gonna be on the test?
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Excellent writing and setting, would love to see more!

Only the description of how they were tied against each other wasn't quite clear to me:
Did I understand it correctly that they lied back-to-back with their harnesses and the ropes at their feet and knees connected to each other?

Also, you can make the tie-up process more intense by adding some sensations, e.g.:
"The rope framing their breasts made them look even more gorgeous."
"The touch of Rachels soft skin as he threaded the rope around her sent shivers down his spine."

"John was visibly more prepared..."
You mean he was more motivated/eager to succeed?

"as they both wore a sports bra on top"
at first I imagined them wearing their leotards with bras above them since you said "on top", but that seemed rather weird so I guess you meant that "only their bras shielded their bare upper bodies from view".
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Damn, just realized the original writer is gone ^^ well, maybe someone else finds my feedback useful...
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic