Angie's abduction Fm/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Angie's abduction Fm/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Angie, dressed in a light blue swim suit and flip-flops, pressed herself against the rock, carefully observing the boys, who stood just a couple of feet away. The problem was that she had thrown her bike in the ditch a few yards from where they stood, when she had gone swimming, and she couldn't get to it as long as they were there.

The four of them, Angie and her three male cousins, who were all dressed in knee-length shorts and tank tops, were playing a home-made version of catch-me-if-you-can which had been going on all summer.
The rules were simple; The only safe place was in the house, and you could hide where ever you wanted, except in the house. And if you managed to reach it, you could either join in the search, or do whatever you wanted, as long as it had nothing to do with the game.
Now Angie saw all the boys were out looking for her. Well, not quite; there was one missing. Where the hell was Ross? She was sure he had been there, just a minute before. She scanned the area, but saw nothing.

Ross had actually localized Angie a long time ago, and was now slowly creeping through the undergrowth towards her from behind. When he was within striking distance he got to his feet and put one arm around her waist, pinning hers against her body, and one around her neck, so he could put one hand over her mouth.
"SSHH!" he whispered into the surprised Angie's ear. "Hands behind your back!"
He quickly, but snugly, tied them together, and when she opened her mouth to yell, he shoved a balled up piece of fabric in her mouth, and tied a scarf around her head to keep it in.
"Move!" he hissed as he grabbed her shoulder and led her away. But not towards the other boys, as she had expected, but towards the dirt road nearby.
She gave him a questioning glance over her shoulder, but he only growled and forced her to walk even faster.

As if on cue, a car stopped in front of them, just as they stepped on to the road. Ross opened the back door and pushed Angie inside. He got in beside her, and the car sped away, in a cloud of dust.
Inside, Ross pushed Angie's torso forward so he could tie her wrists a bit more securely. Then, he pushed her backwards, and looked into her eyes.
"I bet you're wondering why I'm diverting from the game like this, and what's going to happen to you?" he said, in a serious voice.
She looked at him, her eyes wide with fright, but nodded.
"M-hm." she mumbled through her gag.
"Well," he sighed, "as for the first part; I had grown tired of playing it, frankly; and for the second part; nothing will happen, as long as you do as you're told, when your told. Now; no more talking until we get there!" He demonstratively turned his back on her, and looked out the window.

When the car stopped, it wasn't outside her home. She had been taken to her aunt Hester's house. She soon realized where she was, and felt the butterflies starting to invade the pit of her stomach, because, you see; a visit to aunty Hester very rarely, if ever, ended in a glass of lemonade, a plate of biscuits, and polite conversation. She also understood why she had had her wrists tied together, and was gagged. What she couldn't figure out was, why she hadn't been allowed to change before she was 'kidnapped'?
Aunty Hester seemed as perplexed when she opened the door.
"Ross?" she asked, her creaky old voice sending shivers up and down Angie's spine. "Why are her wrists tied together already? Didn't I make myself clear, when I said I'd do that just before the party. Well, at least I can make sure she's properly dressed for the occasion. Take her upstairs to the big walk-in closet, boy." she ordered, while waving her thick stick around, dangerously close to the kids' heads. "And hurry up, will you. I've got a lot to do, and not much time to do it."

Three hours later, they came out again. This time, Angie was dressed in white nylon pantyhose, black, high heeled leather sandals, a black sleeve less velvet leotard, white, frilly cuffs, and a white stiff collar, that kept her head in a vice-like grip and covered her mouth, which had been filled to capacity with rags so she was unable to speak or move her head, and a white apron had been tied around her waist. A leather strap had been placed around her neck, which supported a heavy silver tray, to which her wrists also had been cuffed. Her hair had been brushed until it shone, and was gathered together in a pony tail which was held together by a big bow on the top of her head.
"Now, remember;" aunty Hester reminded her for the umpteenth time, "you walk slowly around the room every few minutes, offering my guests refreshments. When the tray is empty, Ross will help you fill it. Is that clear?" Then she gently grabbed the young girl's hand and gave it a light pat. "Don't worry, child." she softly said. "I'm sure the party won't last more than a couple of hours, and I'll see to it your parents will drive you home afterwards!"
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I've always enjoyed your forays into what seems like a parallel universe.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Thank you for your kind words, Sir!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic