My friend the lifeguard (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
whatever351
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My friend the lifeguard (F/M)

Post by whatever351 »

Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. This is my first time writing something like this so sorry if the intro is a bit long or anything, hope you enjoy.

I have been friends with Bethany since we were young kids. She lived in the same neighborhood as me (it was a big neighborhood but her house was within five minutes walking distance). In high-school she was a lifeguard at the neighborhood pool and we would hangout there all the time. She has long black hair and was always just a bit of a “scene” kid, although that petered out when she went to college.

Over the summer, when we were both home from college, she took up lifeguarding again as a way to make money and we continued to hangout pretty frequently. Usually this entailed me bringing beers to the pool when it closed so we could drink and shoot the shit after everyone left. It’s worth mentioning that the pool is surrounded by bushes so no one can see in from the outside and she holds the only key to the pool area.

One Tuesday afternoon around 6 I brought over a six pack just as she was finishing up. She was wearing her red lifeguard one-piece and a pair of jean shorts. It wasn’t until we had both gone to college that I began to be attracted to her (working out had transformed her ass) and I was always attracted to girls with a bit of a bratty/mean streak. That being said, I valued her friendship more in a platonic way so nothing ever came of that.
We sat around drinking the beers for a bit (although it was a bit more of me drinking while she did the closing lifeguard duties). She mentioned that some of the kids in the pool earlier had been playing a game of capture the flag wherein the ones who crossed to the opponent’s side of the pool and we tagged had to sit on the pool steps and wait to be rescued.

“Most of the time they cheated by sneaking away when no one was looking before they were freed,” she noted, “but I tried to help enforce the rules by letting everyone know when someone was getting away.”

“Wow, what a narc,” was my comment as I absent mindedly watched her clean the leaves out of the pool with the net.

“I’m just trying to keep it fair!” she replied.

“I’m sure it’s boring sitting there the whole game,” I said, “I’d probably try to swim away too.”

She looked back at me like she had just had a great idea “Do you want to try something?” she asked.

“Like what?”

She left for a minute and went to the supply closet and came back with a bundle of rope. Neither of us were quite sure the use for it but some of it was tied to a life preserver so it may have just been leftover.

“Let’s have a race!” she suggested. She was always suggesting races since she was a swim coach as well and was really talented. “If I win I tie your hands to the rail at the stairs and you have to see if you can get out while I wrap up my chores, since you’re not helping anyways. If you win you can tie my hands and I’ll try to get out.”

I didn’t have much faith that I could beat her in a swim race, but I had once or twice before, plus I was bored and thought it sounded fun. “When I win who does your chores?” I asked.

She didn’t seem to see the need to entertain the possibility “I’ll do them later it doesn’t matter.”

We decided to do two laps long-ways down the pool. She shed her jean shorts and I got down to just swim shorts. The details aren’t important but as I had pretty much expected, she beat me pretty handedly. Being a good sport, I sat down on the pool steps and dutifully put my hands around the metal beam in front of me. “Can you at least bring me a beer? I asked.

She ignored my question as she got out of the pool and unbundled the rope. “Hey put them behind you, in front is too easy.” She said. I obliged and she crouched behind me and began knotting my hands behind my back. We had both talked before about how we had experimented with bondage with our significant others and she was pretty good with her ropes. She wrapped around both wrists at the same time then drew the rope between them a few times, pulling tight each time. I tried to keep my arms raised out of the water, but when she was finished she pushed them under the water and I immediately felt the rope tighten. Not painfully tight but I could tell I wouldn’t be pulling them apart.

She seemed satisfied, and kind of nudged me semi-roughly in the back with her foot. “Good luck with that,” she jeered, and immediately went back to her net.

I tried to move my arms around a bit but couldn’t get anything going. The water had soaked into the rope and all I could do was slide my wrists up and down the bar. It had only been about a minute that I had been like this that I started to get bored.

“Hey Bethany can you at least bring me a beer?”

She ignored me while she continued cleaning out the pool.

“Bethany please. Beer. Please. Beer.” At this point I was just trying to annoy her.

“Dude shut up,” she replied. She sounded like she was actually getting a bit irritated.

I was quiet for another minute, then I started kicking water at her. “Please beer I’m so thirsty!” I mock-whined.

“Okay you know what!?” Out of nowhere, she took the long net she was using to clean the pool and dropped it over my head. Thankfully she had just emptied it of debris so it was mostly just wet and a bit grimy but still gross.

“Dude not cool!” I shouted, trying to shake the net off.

While I was occupied with the net on my head, she plodded over to her lifeguard stand and reach for her bag. Presumably this was the bag with the clothes she had changed out of when lifeguard duty started. “You’re being SO loud,” she said, “I’m not even supposed to have people in here really, and there are houses right there. So guess what?”

Through the mesh of the net, I watched her withdraw an item from the bag, and then rummage around a bit, and withdraw another. I thought I saw her put each one to her face. Some, she put back in the bag. Finally, she walked over to me and lifted the net off.

“You know, before I got on duty, I was at the gym. Today was cardio, and I ran a LOT.”

I wasn’t sure I was following but I noticed her plucking two dirty looking black and purple socks from her armload of laundry.

“This is my workout gear. As in, this is what I wear for all of my workouts. I don’t have time to constantly be washing it between the gym and lifeguarding, so this is pretty much what I’ve been using for the last few weeks.”
She seemed really excited as she was talking, her smile was getting bigger. “Since you never help me at all with these chores, you might as well help me do my laundry.”

“That’s it? You need help with laundry?” I asked, oblivious to her real intentions, “If you give me the bag I’ll do it tomorrow.”

“Mmmmm no I think you should do it now.” With that, she lifted the net off my head and started shoving one of the socks into my mouth. I was completely taken off-guard and didn’t properly defend myself, not that there was much I could’ve done. Pretty quickly, the first sock was fully in my mouth, and let me say, the taste was foul. It tasted warm and a bit wet, definitely salty and also a bit like old fritos.

Just as I was processing the taste, she began jamming the next one in. She was laughing a lot as she did it. “Oh my god these are probably so disgusting. I run around the neighborhood in these. And it’s like 100 degrees out. I bet they taste really fucking gross.”

She was right. I mpphhed in disgust and frustration and glared at her. I could tell to her this was a big joke, and I wasn’t about to ruin it. She had wanted to do something mean and had used the race and tying up as an excuse. I was not enjoying it but I wasn’t a bad sport.

“Okay, last thing,” she said. Wait what?

She held up a pair of pink boyshort panties. I was actually surprised by the color since she didn’t seem like the type to wear pink. “These are my workout underwear,” she said, “same deal as the socks, I haven’t washed them in weeks, and the worst part about them is they always give me wedgies when I workout in them so they ride up my ass pretty bad.” She was giving me the smuggest look I’d ever seen from her. Fuck her. She wouldn’t.

Instead of putting them directly into my mouth, where I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have fit, she dunked them in the pool water and compacted them into a small ball, before grabbing the edges of my mouth and pushing it inside. The taste was horrific and I screamed into the enormous, dirty gag but her palm covered my mouth and barely any sound came out.

“I bet your whole mouth tastes like my butt sweat now,” she laughed. “Chew those good and get them clean for me.” She pulled an ace bandage out of her lifeguard fanny pack and began winding it around my head, first between my teeth a few rounds then over my mouth until it had made about 10 rotations. Then she tied it off. The final gag was painfully tight, I could feel it compressing my face, and it made my mouth feel even fuller. There was not a chance of my tongue touching anything besides my bitchy bratty friend’s workout sweat.

“I love this,” she said, “I should have you do my laundry all the time. My mom makes me do hers and my sisters’ too so you could help there too!”

“MPPPPHHHHGGGHHH” ABSOLUTELY NOT. This was horrible enough but at least it was my friend and not her mom.

“I guess it depends how long I leave you here,” she shrugged. With that, she walked back to the table where our beers were and began casually sipping while watching me huff and puff into her massive packing of laundry. I fought like crazy to get my hands undone or to get them to reach my mouth but it wasn’t happening.

For a while I was lost in my own little world of torment, until I heard an “Oh my god!” from Bethany. It sounded like she had had another idea. I looked back over to the table and suddenly she was gone. This was not good.

Suddenly, I saw her come out of the lifeguard closet with her hands behind her back, with a look on her face that made her look almost torn about what she was about to do. She nearly ran over to where I was secured (kind of ironic, a lifeguard running at a pool) and she sat down beside me on the steps. That’s when she revealed her new find.

“I found them in the lost and found earlier,” she chirped, “I’m pretty sure they belong to one of the HOA ladies who hangout here all day. They’re pretty big.” The item in front of my face was a blue pair of polka dot bikini bottoms. She wasn’t wrong about the size.

“I’m kind of curious about how long they’ve been in there but I definitely won’t be smell testing them.” She said with a grimace. “Looks like I can use you for that too!”

With that, she pulled the pair over my head, with the crotch panel over my nose. “Wait hold up,” she said, and maneuvered them to face the other direction “let’s get the ass part in front.”

I almost forgot about my gag. The smell of these bikini bottoms was so used, worn, humid, with hints of dried sweat and just the faintest scent of chlorine.

“I wonder if they belong to Mrs. Howard, or Ms. Barbara, or Mrs. Walters. I guess it’s better that we don’t know, you can just try to guess who’s ass you’re smelling.” She laughed.

I felt so degraded. I knew she was trying to fuck with my head, by getting me to imagine all these middle aged women’s bodies sizzling in the summer sun, wearing these exact pair of bottoms over her cheeks. I shuddered at the thought and tried to keep it out of my mind.

Bethany just laughed. “Well, I think that’s probably enough for now. Enjoy chewing on my laundry and smelling the neighbors’. I’ve got chores to do.”

With that, she picked up the net that was previously over my head, and went back to work, leaving me bound, fuming, and defeated.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. This is a well written submission. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Kudos to you and your fun little piece. It ticks a fair few of my boxes well and your writing is on point, congratulations and welcome.
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

I really liked this story. The laundry idea is really funny!! Good job!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Love the gag with the dirty socks and panties and having the panties over your face. Hope to read more soon. Keep up the fantastic work!!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

This is a fantastic story! Can't wait to see if there is more of it!
Luyan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Luyan »

I hope there is a second part coming soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic