Let's just see how fit you are..... (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
James Bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Let's just see how fit you are..... (M/F)

Post by James Bondage »

This is a total work of fiction, but it's inspired by a co-worker/friend of mine. She's fairly short, about 5'1" or so with black hair. She's a health nut who keeps herself fairly fit. She's got a cheery disposition and is always seen with a smile on her face.

Let's begin, shall we?

It was a cool Friday night and my friend and co-worker, Kristen, was over hanging out at my place. We had a lot of fun together, especially jabbing each other. I was totally in the "friend zone" with her, as she preferred her guys "fit" and didn't think too much of "nerdy" guys. I had a belly and was very much a nerd by most definitions, which I didn't mind, I actually embraced it.
However, she didn't seem to know I had a little kink in me as well. Not that I would ever violate the line of friendship as it were, but I knew well enough she might let me have a little fun as a friend.
Tonight we were still at it, she was pining over guys that she wanted to get to know, but she was too chicken to interact with. I jokingly told her I would just ask them out for her. She always pooh-poohed the idea, saying she'd make her move when she felt like it. I finally jokingly told her, "You know, I'm sick of listening to your drama, especially if you don't want to do anything about it!" She laughed and said, "Sorry, but it's just something that's on my mind!"
I looked over at her and what she was wearing. It was an outfit she loved to wear, honestly. A really tight-fitting shirt together with white and black spattered leggings. It hugged her body tight so you could see every curve of her body, especially her chest and butt. In my mind I told myself, "Ok, I'm gonna do this!"
She was looking at papers on my table. "I don't mind, but you sometimes take advantage of the situation!" I say playfully as I smacked her on her butt. She jumped, turned and laughed and said, "Well, I don't think I'll stop soon!"
"Oh.....you think so?" I moved up and wrapped one arm around her body, pinning them to her sides. "I think you'll stop now!"
"What? What are you doing?" She asked, smiling quizzically and squirming in my grasp.
"I said I'm done listening to you!" I smirked as I placed my other hand over her lips.
"MMMMMM????" Her eyes widened as she started to playfully struggle in my grasp, trying to free herself.
I quickly slipped behind her, still holding on tight to her arms and mouth as I dragged her back towards my couch. I pulled her down onto my lap and removed the hand from her mouth while I dug into the top of my ottoman where I stashed my rope and bandannas.
"Are you serious?" She said, half-surprised, half-laughing as she started trying harder to pull away but I kept a firm grip on her body.
"I totally am!" I threw the rope on the couch and then pushed her onto her stomach on the couch. I pulled her wrists behind her and began wrapping them in rope, crossing the rope through so it was nice and secure.
"Let me gooooooo!" She laughed and giggled as she squirmed, trying to throw me off. I laughed along as I tied more rope around her upper arms, just above her elbows. "There, now let's do the other end!" I turned and sat on her facing her now furiously kicking legs.
"NO! NO! NO!" I braced myself for a few seconds so I wasn't kicked in the face before I was able to grab both legs and corral them together. I tied them nice and securely as I had her wrists and finished it off with a little more around her thighs, right above her knees.
"There, I don't think you'll be going anywhere soon!" I laughed and spanked her butt several times quickly, like playing a drum. She squealed and squirmed, all the while screaming for her release.
"Oh, let's do something about that!" I grabbed one of my bandannas and placed it securely between her teeth before tying it tightly behind her head.
"Oooo jerrr.......stoh ihhh!" She said, muffled through the tight gag.
"I got down on my knees and looked her in the face, smiling. "Well, let's see how fit you are! I don't know how a chubby guy like me overpowered you like that!"
"RRRRRR!" She tried to growl, even though through the gag I could see her smile. She started squirming, trying furiously to get her fingers anywhere any of her knots but was unable to reach any of them.
"Now, let me show how fit I am!" I laugh as I reach under her stomach, I lift up and as I stand up, manage to throw her squirming body over my shoulder. "Ha ha! This is quite the workout!" I tell her as I carry her struggling body around the room. I take advantage of the moment and give her another spank or two to get the reaction out of her. She still continues to half-growl, half-laugh in response.
I finally set her down on the couch. I sit next to her and put my arm around her shoulder and look over at her. "So, do you get it that I'm tired of listening to your drama for now?"
She smiles behind the gag and nods her head yes.
"Ok, but I'm still having fun with this, so I'm not untying you just yet! Please hold for another ten minutes!"
"Grrrrmmmmph!" She bumps me with her body, but I just laugh it off and cuddle with her on the couch tied for another ten minutes or so before untying her.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Fun read. Thanks for posting.
Don't stop 👍
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

bondage definitely makes fit,
seems like a perfect workout for both :)

enjoyed that story, thanks for sharing
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
WickedJason11
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WickedJason11 »

I dunno why but this story reminded me of an old friend of mine. Kind of imagined her in this scenario 😅😅
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic