Erin's adventures in the university (M/F) (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Erin's adventures in the university (M/F) (F/F)

Post by Dany Osewat »

UPDATE: I had some other ideas so I wrote a second story with Erin. I have more ideas and I am planning to introduce more characters in the future, so please tell me if you would like some more stories with Erin. Stroll down for the second story

First story: Erin tries to elect to a student council (M/F)

Erin, a 19 years old short girl with black shoulder long, curly
hair believed that she was a smart person. She thought that she was smart enough to do the right things and also that she was able to get elected president of a student council in the medicine university, where she was studying. Her career plans was everything to her. Now because of them she had found herself hogtied and gagged in her room. Her captor was tickling intensely her soles. While she was moaning in her gag (two dirty socks of her sealed in her mouth with duct tape) she tried to understand how she had ended up in that position

She had a “friend”, two years older than her who was studying in the same university. He was from the same town as Erin, so when Erin entered in the university she started asking her “friend” for many favours as he was already in that university for two years. She has asked him on different occasions to borrow her some books, to help her with her studies or to introduce her to a specific professor. But the thing was...

“How is that” Billy asked her while he was tickling her soles with a toothbrush “Every time you asked me to help you with something I immediately was there to help you. But then you just disappear until the next time. Sometimes you don’t even say thank you”
“Mmggf” Erin moaned. Billy was right. She asked him for favours but her only relationship with him was just that. She had rejected every effort Billy did to do things with her and he didn’t even respond to his messages, until she needed something. She didn’t have time for him. And then he asked him to vote for her in the election of a student council. So she could be president

“Okey what I will earn from that” Billy had asked her
“You will help a friend” She had responded
“I have helped you many times. If you want my vote you must do something for me” Billy said then

He had said that he was about to do an escape challenge with some friends and he was learning how to tie knots. He had asked her if she could help him with that. Erin agreed to let him tie her up to practice the knots. She needed his vote. But Billy had other plans

She invited him at her place when her roommate was out of the town for the weekend. Billy had tied her hands, her elbows, knees and ankles. He had tied them really tight. But Erin knew that something was wrong when he had used a rope to tightly hogtie her at her bed. Billy then explained to her how rude her behaviour was “I don’t have any plans to untie you” Billy said and before Erin could scream for help he put her socks in her mouth and wrapped duct tape around it. Then he tied her big toes together and he started tickling her with her own toothbrush. That’s how Erin had found herself in that position

“MPPSSLS” Erin tried to asked him to untie her. Billy instead used a scarf to blindfold her. She couldn’t speak or see anything

“I have two ideas for your further torture. What do you think is more of your style? I can put a pair of tights over your head or I can tie your shoe in your nose”
“MGGM?”
“I need a decision Ms President. I am doing a favour to you and I let you choose. If you don’t I will use both” Billy said
“MMGGGHHMG” Erin screamed helpless
“What was that?”
“PSSGLS”
“Choose one or you get both”
Erin couldn’t do anything. For the first time in her life she was totally helpless. She quickly decided to choose tights
“TTTGGS” she tried to say
“Good” Billy said and soon Erin felt a pair of tights over her head. One of the legs covered her entire head. Before she could get used to her predicament two socks were added in front of her nose. Billy used the other leg of the tights to hold the socks in place, tying it around her head “Socks were part of both scenarios. If you had chosen your shoe, I would put socks inside. Enjoy the smell”

“MMGGGMM” she couldn’t believe it. The smell was awful. She was totally in his mercy. Billy used another rope tying it around her soles. She then connected it with her head tying it around her covered with tights and duct tape mouth. A last rope was used to connect her legs to the bed frame
“Mmg”

“Now I will just leave you like that”
“MGGH?” Erin couldn’t stay like that. Smelling socks and trying to untie herself. She had more important things to do. And her roommate would return the following day
“I know your roommate is coming back tomorrow you told me remember? So you will have enough time to think about your behaviour”
“MMGGGHGM”

“One last thing for you”
Erin felt Billy putting a pair of headphones in her ears. She was sure about what was coming up next. Death metal music (useless sacrifice song in particular) started playing. She hated death metal
“MFGHMG”
“You will enjoy this nice song in repeat. But don’t worry, you have my vote”

Billy gave her a little tickling and he prepared to leave her
“Have fun Erin. Thanks for the favour. I am leaving you to enjoy the socks and music. No, wait I have to.. ”

She felt something over her nose. Billy hadn’t kept his promise and now her shoe was tied tightly in front of her nose with the shoe-string.
“Sorry, I couldn’t resist. To make it right I will increase the volume of the nice song you are listening to”
Erin tried to scream. How could she ended up like that. She couldn’t believe it. She heard him closing the door
“BYEEE”.

Then she was alone. She could only hear that awful death metal song, now on higher volume. She tried to move around but the ropes were to tight. She was sure that she couldn't improve her predicament at all. She couldn't even get rid of the headphones because they were protected by the pair of tights which he had use to cover her head. The song ended, there was a second of silence and then it started again. She smelled her socks and her shoe and she just stayed there.

She stayed there for 18 hours

(And eventually, she lost the election)
Last edited by Dany Osewat 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

Awesome story! Great overall concept, and great details
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice comeuppance story well done
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story. Love the sock smelling at the end
liamapex83
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liamapex83 »

Amazing story, could you make a story continuing leaving Erin tied up and see what would her friend do?
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

Second story: Erin tries to learn how to tie knots (F/F)

Erin really wanted to take revenge on Billy. While she stayed hogtied in her bed, gagged with her socks and forced to smell her socks and a shoe, she was thinking about what to do in order to achieve her purpose. She thought about it a lot, not only then but also after her roommate finally arrived and untied her
Her roommate, Nancy, a 19 years old girl with long red hair found her in the exactly some position that Billy had left her 18 hours before. Erin couldn't get rid of anything. Nancy secretly took some photos of Erin and then she untied her
Erin told her what had happened to her. Nancy helped Erin relax and comforted her

The next days all Erin could think about was her revenge. There was only a little problem. Even if she managed to trap Billy she wouldnt be able to tie him up as she didn't know how to tie any knots
Finally at the end of the week, on Sunday early afternoon, Erin asked Nancy for help
"Look I only want to practise tying knots so I can punish that asshole"
"Do you want to show to you how to tie good knots?" Nancy asked. The two girls were wearing sorts and flip flops as it was a sunny day
"Yes sure and it will be really helpful if, after that, you kind of let me tie you up? Maybe? Please?"
"I could think about it" Nancy said "I trust you"
"Thank you" Erin said and smiled
"But I have a better idea. I have a little experience of tying up games. My brother and I were playing some times"
"Oh how so?" Erin could never think that someone would play such games
"It's fun. So how about that, I will show you a more uncomfortable way to tie Billy. And then I will show to you how to tie knots"
"Do you mean..?"
"Yes silly. I tie you up to show you. Come one I trust you, don't you trust me?"

Erin wasn't sure. Nancy was her roommate but she only knew her for some months. She wasn't sure if she could trust her "I mean yes sure. But, I really don't want to get tied up again, I guess? I was hogtied for 18 hours that's more than enough"
Nancy nodded in companionship "Sure it is. But it's is different if your captor is your enemy. I won't harm you. I won't put your shoe on your nose. I promise"
Erin was so desperate for help in her quest for revenge that she agreed. The ropes Billy had used were in the closet. Erin opened the closet to get them
"We will use them too. But we will use mostly this.." Nancy said and she opened her drawer. She took out two brand new rolls of duct tape. "I always have duct tape here. In case a burglar come in, I want to have something to tie him up. I have two ropes too, but Billy let us have a lot more"

"Okey so what do you want me to do" Erin asked
"Stay still. I will kind of tape your whole body"
"I am not sure about that" Erin said worried
"You have nothing to fear about. You are in good hands" Nancy assured her
"Now I want your hands parallel behind your back" Erin put her hands behind her back and Nancy taped them together into firsts making them useless

Then she began taping Erin's entire body. She started from Erin's neck and continued down to her ribs, knees and legs. Some minutes later Erin's entire body was covered with tape except her head, her hands behind her back (from the elbows to the palms) and her soles

"Do you like it?"
"No but I think that I want to do the same to Billy. Now will you use ropes?" Erin said looking her mummified body "I think it will be super secure"
"Yes. Please lie down on the floor. Let me help you"
"Can I lie down to my bed? It's more comfy" Erin asked trying to hope to her bed
"No. When you tie Billy you will tie him on the floor so it's more uncomfortable. Let's say you are Billy"
"But I am not. Why do I need to suffer more than it's necessary?" Erin asked but Nancy was quicker faster. She grabbed her friend's mummified body and she helped her lie down on the floor "Come one you are mean"
"I have the upper hand dear" Nancy said and took a rope from the desk
"Please hurry. It's uncomfortable and I want to study"

Nancy used the rope to tie together Erin's mummified legs "This is for extra protection". She used the second rope to tie her hands and the third rope to connect her hands with her legs putting her in a hogtie. She secured the knots on her hands with more tape and then she used the tape to cover every not covered part of her arms and elbows

Erin now was mummified and hogtied the same time. The only not covered parts of her body were her head and her soles
"Okey I got it. It's what he did to me but 3 times worse because also my body is all covered with tape" Erin said examining her predicament
"Indeed but I have a last rope to use"
She tied a rope around Erins big toes giving her a little tickling. Then she brought the rope to Erin head tying it tightly on her hair tie "You look awesome. Imagine Billy like that" Nancy said and taped Erin's soles together. Now the only not covered part of Erin was her head

"All this and then I will gag him, and tape some socks and shoe on his nose like he did to me. And headphones of course. And the tight to cover his head" Erin said shaking her mummified body
"Yes but remember to cover his head with the pantyhose before you connect his toes with his head. Also he won't have any hair tie so you can tie the rope from his toes to his head itself" Nancy said "You are ready"
"Great thank you. I understand. You can untie me now"
"Not so fast dear. I want to gain something from this"
"What do you mean" Erin asked worrying that her roommate had other plans
"Since the day we started the university courses I am asking you to give me your notes, because you know you are writing excellent notes. But you always say"
"Yes you can't have my notes every student have to try to write his own good notes" Erin said from the floor
"Yeah the thing is that if you don't give them to me, I won't untie you"

Erin couldn't believe it. She was again trapped "Really? That's why did you want to tie me up?"
"Yes. And also I wanted to make you more helpless than Billy did. And to help you of course showing you a nice way to punish Billy. But I need the notes" Nancy said
"Okey you can have them you won. Untie me now"
"Give me your laptop password so I can send them to my email"
"No I won't, I will send it to you myself when you untie me"
"I am not sure that you will keep you promise. Tell me your password and I will untie you"

Erin thought about it and she realised that she had to complied
"191hl@/" she said
"Wow what a difficult password thank you"
Nancy opened Erin's laptop, she found the notes and send them to her email
"Now untie me"
"Just wait a minute" Nancy said "I want to give you a little present. Be right back"

Nancy returned a minute later "So it's a surprise. It's a gift for you for being such a lovely roommate. I want you to close your eyes. Good. Now open your mouth"
"Whggg" Erin opened her mouth but Nancy immediately put some socks inside it "JGGMMG"
Nancy hold the socks with her hand in Erin's mouth and then she took the tape and wrapped around Erin's head several times gagging her effectively "WDDNGG"
"I lied. I just wanted to tie you up. Since the moment I met you. Just like I was tying up my brother. You are an annoying roommate who only cares about your studies and you always ask your friends favors. Billy was right"
"MGMGGG"
"I used your dirty socks to gag you by the way"
"MGGHMPH"

Nancy soon blindfolded her roommate with a scarf. Erin felt something over her nose. It was a shoe
"Yes I know I promised that I won't put your shoe on your nose like Billy did. But I didn't say anything about mine" Nancy began taping her shoe on her roommate's face who was protesting without success "It has some other socks of mine inside. Enjoy the smell"

Nancy got up when Erin's phone started vibrating. It was their friend Sarah
"Hey it's Sarah" Nancy answered the call
"Hey Sarah what's up. No, Erin is busy right now. She is a little tied up. Yes. No I am not kidding, I tied her up"
"MGGEMMPHH"
"Because she likes it. It's not the first time, she loves being tied up. I will send you some photos"
Nancy took some photos of Erin with her own phone and send them to Sarah. She then continued talking with her while Erin was moaning
"Yes I know I did a good job. She taught me how to tie her up so she can enjoy the predicament. I tie her up every Sunday, you can join us next week, right Erin?"
"MPGHHH"
"Erin say yes. What she has in her mouth? Her worn socks. She love being gagged with her socks. Yes. Okey. Sarah says you look awesome. Thank you Sarah we will talk to you soon. Byee"
"MMHHGG"

"Sorry, I lied. I couldn't resist. But this gave me an idea"
Erin couldn't think of anything that could make her position worst. She heard her roommate using her laptop
"So I change your password. It's a new 8 digit password. I will give it to you in one condition. You let me tie you up whenever I want. I don't have my brother anymore to tie him up so you will restore him. Do you agree?"
"MGHHGG"
"I will leave you think about it while I am getting dressed. I will go out for some drinks with a boy tonight. Also if you agree to this and then you don't let me tie you up the next time I want to tie you up, you have to know than I am more capable than you think to tie you up without your will. But the results will always be better for you if you cooperate each time"
"MGHH"

Erin could only stay there while her friend was preparing to go out. She was moaning but Nancy didn't bother to talk to her. She even took a bath. More than an hour later Nancy told Erin that she was ready
"So. Do you have an answer?"
"MMGHS" Erin shook her head yes
"Good for you. But the bad news are, I am already late. So I don't have enough time to get you out of this"
"MPGHHPZZ"

"I know, you want to study. So here what I will do" Erin felt something heavy on her back. She felt Nancy taping this heavy thing on her back "It's you criminal law book. So you can study while I am gone"
"MGGGPZ"
"You are welcome. One last thing for you"
Nancy put Erin's headphones over her ears "I fortunately remember the song you were listening last time, when Billy left you alone. So I will let you enjoy it again. Death metal useless sacrifice"
"MMHJHGPHGGHG"

"You should thank me I didn't use the tights to cover your head too"
"MMMMMM"
Nancy connected the headphones with the song on Erin's laptop. Erin couldn't believe it. She was hearing this awful song again

"I am out of here. Don't know when I will come back. And keep in mind that when I come back I would be too tired to untie you and let you out from aaall these stuff. So relax, smell my shoe, listen to your favorite song and I will see you tomorrow. You can also read your book"
"MMHGHHPHH"
She heard her roommate leaving her while the song was now playing on higher volume "Enjoy your night. Take big breaths okey? Have fun baby. Byee"

Erin moaned humiliated. She had fallen in the same trap but now her position was worst. Her roommate had done a far more better job than Billy to make her night miserable. Erin couldn't do anything at all. She smelled Nancy's dirty shoe and socks and tried not to cry. The smell was far more awful than her own shoe

Erin moved around the socks in her mouth and regretted it almost immediately because now she was tasting them more. The song ended and started again for the third time

Erin stayed exactly like this, with no improvement of her predicament until the next morning

And on top of that, she didn't learn how to tie any knots
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great continuation!!!
endofstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by endofstar »

It would be fun if somehow their friend Sarah ended tying Erin too. Or she get revenge on Nancy, and Sarah because of the photos.
The third time is the charm~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic