Janie the Biker (f/f & m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73, @hafnermg, @harveygasson, @Lucky Lottie, @tiedinbluetights, @TamatoaShiny123, @Canuck100, @GermanTUGFriend, @Dreamerforever2004, @Mineira1986, @TklToy, @Windrunner, @Alisonlovesropes, @Gaggedcowgirl, @beeblebrox883, @lanadelgagged, @DommeKirsten, @LunaDog, @GreyLord, @charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Kinky_boi, @johopp, @Bilmik, @Shotrow

Black canvas sneakers, black socks, black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, a braid held by a black scrunchie, and a black kerchief bandana adorned the girl who hopped on the back of the motorcycle. Off it went with the girl in black holding the pilot tightly. The motorcycle wasn't being driven by her brother or sister though.

Janie Patterson had just come back from a morning out with her father to see her sister's current boyfriend there. It was a cheap motorcycle: a stereotypical Hispanic high schooler riding a stereotypical bike. Lauren was a high school senior, now 17, and Janie was a high school sophomore, at just 14. The boyfriend was a big guy who came from a family with excess money, and while the bike was humble the sporting gear wasn't. Not only did he give Lauren her own leather jacket, but since Janie loved rides on the back as well he gave her his older jacket. At 5’7” already, she figured she would perfectly fit in it one day since she was almost as tall as her sister.

Now, the all black was supposed to be over the top. She had a competitive match in her big sister, Lauren, who had boots instead of canvas, black leggings instead of jeans, a bun instead of a braid, and a headband instead of a kerchief. In a classic display of “green mushroom disease,” Lauren also added a black bandana neckerchief.

“We’ll be out for a joyride. See you in 30,” Lauren said as they took off.
“Later!” Janie waved and smiled as they disappeared around the corner.

In Florida, even Black Friday can be ridiculously hot, and today was no exception. At a roasting 90 degrees, Janie had sweat her butt off during the 10 minute ride, but she had a wicked idea forming in her mind. Either she could stay outside like this and build up a nice pair of sweaty socks to kidnap Lauren, or she could egg Lauren into kidnapping her.

But why would she do that? If getting kidnapped was the plan, kidnapping Lauren had to be first. Then Trent would feel the need to defend the other sister and would take her down and do to her as she did to Lauren. She was such a manipulator, but she only manipulated where TUGs were concerned. While her sister was gone, she sat down on the sofa to play some video games with her brother. It didn't go so well when, in a moment of boredom, Janie divulged her plan to her brother. Perhaps it was a Freudian slip, or an intentional slip. Either way, Trent was quite controlled in his reaction.

“And if I did this, would it make you happy?” he asked her casually.
“Probably. I like the sound of the scene.”
“You see it like a snapshot of the movie of your life?”
“Our lives, Trenton. We're all in this together,” a mischievous smile appeared on her face.
“You have your fun,” he smiled and focused on the game, “You’ll get your share.”
“How about if I win, I get to kidnap her before you kidnap me, but if you win you get to take me now and her later?”

The difference between Trent and Lauren was that Trent noticed the home life. He saw how his sister was the most ignored of the oft ignored teenagers. He saw her joys and triumphs and shared them with her. It was humbling to have her in the same class as himself, but he felt instead to be the luckiest of the three to have a front row seat to the growth of a prodigy. No matter how many secrets Janie told Lauren, no one truly knew her as well as he did.

A big brother is the ultimate bully, but a big brother also takes a dive at the right time. In this case, he lost the game on purpose. He saw the look in her eyes and knew what she wanted to happen. In this scenario, he used the opportunity to decide how to bind Janie when the time came. He was bigger than his sisters but much gentler than either of them.

The sound of the motorcycle approaching signaled the end of the game. Janie jumped up and went to grab the things she needed, which was mostly her sister’s rolling desk chair and a bunch of duct tape rolls in grey, black, and white. The excitement showed on her face, and Trent couldn't resist matching her.

Lauren didn't know she was walking into a setup. Green mushroom disease had some serious side effects and consequences that the medical literature was yet to document, and she was about to discover some of those. A kiss goodbye ended the ride, and she made her way to the house with sweat pouring off her body and completely unaware of the future home of her socks.

“Hey, twips,” Lauren stepped into the house and shut the door behind.
“Hey, sis,” Janie walked over, “Sorry, you tried, but I’m the badder biker girl.”
“What makes you think you're badder than me, hmm?” the older sister laughed at her.
“Because I’m the one who is dirty enough to slew foot kidnap her sister.”
“Whoa!” Lauren’s legs flew out from under her, and the big girl fell toward the floor.
“Let's rumble!” the young teen laughed.

White duct tape wrapped up Lauren’s wrists, and Janie continued wrapping it all the way up her sister's arms. It was full coverage, and the youngster did the same with the grey tape on her sister's legs. Lauren tried to fight, but she had been overpowered by her little sister. Janie pulled Lauren off the floor and sat her in the chair.

“Janie, you jealous little b-tch, I’ll get back for this!” Lauren snarled.
“The only one of those,” Janie sat down and began untying her shoelaces, “Is you!”
“I’ll bring you down and do twice as bad to you! NNNNGGGGHHH!” the captive struggled in her rope prison.
“Keep making a jerk of yourself! See what that’ll do,” the captor removed her own socks.
“You're going to put those in my mouth? I’ll kill you! UNG!”
“It's a kidnapping game, and you're a sore loser! Give it to her, Janie!” Trent cheered.
“Enjoy!” Janie smugly rammed the filthy socks deep into her sister's mouth.

Janie took her sister's neckerchief and tied it as a cleave gag before also wrapping six layers of black tape around her face. Lauren kept howling and shrieking into the gag but only unintelligibly. White tape wrapped below and above her breasts, and grey wrapped around her waist and arms to crush Lauren against the chair. For her sharp tongue, Janie also pushed one of her shoes against Lauren’s face and secured it with more black duct tape.

“Ngggg!” Lauren stomped her feet on the floor.
“Awwww, sis, are you embarrassed to have been kidnapped by little ol’ me?”
“Nmm mmm mmmm!” the captive continued her gagged invective against Janie.
“Does the bad-ss biker chick want a little ride?” Janie swore shamelessly and kissed her sister.
“Sis! Watch the language!” Trent reprimanded her while Lauren disapproved in grunt.
“Whatever! Let's roll!”

Janie chose the simple humiliation of rolling her sister all over the first floor of their home and the screen enclosure. Partway through the first lap, Lauren began dragging her feet on the ground, so Janie turned the situation around from pushing to pulling. It was still accompanied by angry sounds.

Lauren, at this point of life, only was OK with being tied up by her brother, and she hated being kidnapped like this. Being forced to taste and smell her sister's feet was the worst part of it, but it was just desserts truly as it was her favorite way to torture her sister at this phase. Getting it all back at the hands of the prodigious girl was more infuriating.

When the second lap finished, Janie decided to stop and tickle her sister. Nothing was more humiliating for a big tough biker than to be tickled by someone they consider to be weaker than they are, right? At least, it was true for Lauren the biker. On the other hand, Janie the biker had forgotten about the big problem looming behind her.

“Ha ha ha!” Lauren started cackling, but then a “GRMM!” ended it.
“Forget about me, Jane?” Trenton taunted her while she squirmed in his arms.

A big tall softball player was helpless against a bigger and taller basketball player. It was especially true when that basketball player was their big brother. The element of surprise had returned because she had been so focused on her sister, and white ropes bound her arms in three places, her legs in three, and her thighs in three. A series of chest and waist ropes also pinned her, and it all happened to her in her own rolling desk chair; ropes from her ankles and wrists ran to the center post of the chair.

It was only fitting for Janie to be gagged with Lauren’s socks, a black bandana, and a piece of microfoam tape. Black duct tape pinned her other shoe to her own nose. While Trent felt the sock gag was warranted on account of her language, he resisted using Lauren’s shoe because the older sister had been the antagonist while the other was simply playing a game with her hero.

Janie and Lauren were next electrically taped at their big toes. With that, they could not move their toes, and now they were helpless against being tickled. Angry screams filled the air from being so tightly gagged, and Trent taped her ankles and wrists to the center post of the chair. It was a fun moment for both of the younger siblings.

“Mmm ngggg ummm!” growled Lauren.
“How about I make this more interesting than just watching you two?” Trent held up the dreaded electric toothbrush.
“Mmmm!” Janie playfully tried to wheel away, “Nooooooo.”
“Uth oh mm ee um ummmm!” Lauren was a bit frustrated at the moment.
“I’m sorry, Lauren, but here it comes!” the friendly voice of Trenton Patterson made Janie smile.
“NNNNNNN!” the angry captive felt the brush begin spinning against her feet.

Trenton was even more sinister than either girl realized. With one toothbrush and a hairbrush at his disposal, he could alternate between the two indefinitely. Tickle one until she’s tired; tickle the other; go back to the first; repeat. Lauren deserved to get it worse, though, so he started with her. There were two biker chicks before him: one was cute and the other was a punk.

In discussions concerning the sisters, Trent often found himself left out. Yet he truly adored both of them and often put his own neck out for them in order to ensure that neither ever got an undue punishment for any reason. He was indescribably proud of how his little sister was growing up; at first he was jealous and embarrassed by having her in his classes.

Lauren cackled while at the same time thrashing and yelling into her gag. Beads of sweat poured down her face, and she breathed heavily into Janie’s shoe. Just when she was getting ready to give an ear piercing shriek, she finally turned and saw the happiness on her little sister’s face. A turn to the other side between bursts of laughter showed a similarly happy brother. Of course the oldest Patterson siblings felt like a jerk. She was used to being the one scheming against Janie, and she was having to eat a jumbo slice of humble pie right now. She got a moment to think about her behavior when Trenton switched to tickling Janie with the brush.

Janie was giggling as a person could only when they were with their favorite people. She was still young enough that she wasn’t bothered by her sister’s outburst, and the brother just ignored it and focused on making his little sister happy. It wasn’t even the usual forced laughter; it was forced giggling. It didn’t change Lauren’s desire to escape though. The elder of the biker girls kicked roughly against the tape and found it held firm.

“Hahahahahaaaaa!” Janie was bursting with laughter from the toothbrush.
“I’ll make it worse yet for both of you!”

That’s when an idea struck Lauren. She was going to be as annoying as possible. Perhaps Janie would escape or even get released and join in on it, but she was going to make it very satisfying for them to put her through the wringer. Taking a glance at Janie’s arms showed that the younger girl was working on her bonds as best as she could. Lauren took a deep breath and began.

“EH EE OH!” she cried out and got an unforgettable whiff of Janie’s feet.
“Calm down! I’ll get back to you soon!”
“Nnn nn nn!” Lauren began wheeling the chair away from the kitchen.
“Now, look, Lauren, get back here!” Trent jumped up and grabbed her.
“Hee hee!” Janie giggled some more at her sister’s defiance.
“GRRRRRR!”

Trent got back down on the floor and resumed tickling Janie. Again, the girl burst into fits of a mixed giggle and forced laughter. It was difficult to discern because some part of it was genuine, but Lauren this time began silently wheeling herself away. She noticed a rope slip off of Janie’s arms because the leather jacket, despite being soft, still had a smooth exterior. The tape stuck, but the rope didn’t. Lauren got around the corner and push-kicked the chair about until she was into the guest room. She began moving faster and sweating more profusely, and then she heard it just as she broke her legs free from the post.

“Where’d you go now?!”

Lauren push-kicked herself into the guest bathroom, also the pool bath, and shut and locked the door. Trenton heard this and came in pursuit of her. After trying the door, he thought he’d take the easy route and silently walked away. Lauren, not taking chances, took a deep breath, stood up with the chair, and locked the pool door and bolted it. Of course, there was the key to the bathroom, and there were these other bonds that would take hours of labor or a knife to break. The only reason the one broke was because of the tape.

Janie took advantage and began squirming in her leather bondage and eventually slipped all of the ropes off her arms while Trent ignored her in his pursuit of Lauren. He went out to find the locked pool door and had to walk back to his older sister, making the lap in the other direction. While he did this, Janie untied herself, got the tape off her toes, and undid her layers of smelly and foul gag. Lauren’s feet tasted so awful. By the time Trenton had returned with Lauren, she was already quietly putting the rope back into perfectly neat coils.

“Well, look at you!” Trenton wheeled Lauren into the room while the captive feigned anger.
“It was the leather that did it!” smiled the humble teenager.
“I don’t understand; next time I’ll have to use the brown rope on you!”
“I guess,” Janie shrugged.

The youngster adjusted all of her clothes while Trent checked Lauren’s bonds. She then kept her plan of cleaning up all of the mess that came from her portion of the bondage. An inspection of Lauren revealed that she had exploited the only true weakness. Janie put the rope into the bag and turned to her sister; she sat on the bigger girl’s lap and hugged her.

“I,” Janie gave her a sisterly kiss on the check, “Have to help Trent keep you down, hmm?”
“GRRRRR!” the captive growled, and the younger Janie didn’t see the mischief in her eyes.
“Trent, just torture her!” the youngster gave up and put a rubber band on her sister’s wrist.
“My pleasure!” Trenton turned on the toothbrush, “Enjoy this, sis!”
“Nooooo! HA! GAHA HAAAA!”
“I’ll give you something of my own!” Janie snapped the rubber band.
“YOW!”

Lauren cackled until it hurt. The tickling felt so deserved after her earlier outburst and latter acts of mischief. She squealed even in her quest to resist the toothbrush, but, just as the toothbrush was dying, Janie snapped the rubber band again, and Lauren shrieked loudly. Janie resumed the tickle torture by attacking Lauren’s belly and ribs; her sister was receiving a disgusting taste of her feet.

The sweat poured off Lauren’s body, and the leather only made the situation sweatier. Howls of brutal forced laughter filled the air, and all of them forgot all cares of life. With more and more of the torture, Lauren’s laughter became less of a laugh and more of a groan. Interspersed were kisses from Janie, hairbrush tickles of her feet from either sibling, and snaps of the rubber from Trent.

“Thanks for the setup, girls,” Trent said in between bouts of his own laughter.
“What setup?!” Janie stood up for another kiss.
“Well, you set her up knowing I would capture you, and she set us up for this.”
“She did?” Janie looked at Lauren and smiled, “It’s all been an act to get us to torture her.”
“Heh heh,” Lauren’s eyes sparkled between bouts of torture, and Janie unpeeled the shoe.
“You liked that shoe, didn’t you?” Janie asked, and Lauren shrugged because it was humiliating.
“Get going! Keep tickling her!”
“NOOOO!”

Lauren thrashed about so much that her bandana had already fallen off her head and onto the floor behind her, but sustaining the torture like this was making her bun fall apart as well. Janie removing the shoe was a kind act that allowed her to get more fresh air into her nostrils and also diminished the taste of the socks in her mouth.

The occasional rubber band snap made her shriek in pain, but Janie’s continued torment of her feet and ribs were the principal sources of her suffering. Tears poured down her cheeks, and now her hair was almost completely out. Janie and Trent were getting tired as well, and Janie was also very sweaty from her own imprisonment and torment.

“NNNNNN!” Lauren couldn’t do anything but groan in pain anymore.
“Have you had enough?” Janie asked her.
“Mmm,” she weakly nodded.
“All right,” Janie took a clean brown bandana and wiped the sweat off her face, “I’m the cuter biker girl though.”
“Huh?! Noooo!”
“Either you admit I am and get a kiss and release, or I will tickle you some more!”
“Hii, oo’re uh uhuh eyher hih.”

Janie gave the promised kiss, grabbed a knife, and began freeing Lauren’s arms. Trent grabbed another knife and took his sister’s legs and toes. Lauren slowly came out of the tape bondage, but she continued to sit in the chair. Janie carefully put her sister’s hair into a comparable braid and put the headband back on Lauren’s head. Finally, after nearly 10 minutes of panting, resting, and drinking water, Lauren stood up.

Then, the Patterson children shared a hug to conclude their Black Friday TUG adventure.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!