Jumpin' around (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jumpin' around (M/m)

Post by Bastian »

That damn robber. It seems that a hurricane passed through and devastated my home. He has ransacked all around in search of money and jewelry and then gas left, leaving me alone. There's a little problem: I'm bound and gagged and unable to get free and call out for help.

I think the robber arrived from the wood behind my house and entered from the rear door. Yes, living almost in the country it's cool. I'm a 12 years old boy and I like biking around along the narrow roads and exploring the forest. I've got some friends who live in some properties near mine. This place is peaceful. But today I found out that the crime does exist here too. And that also in this place the adults cannot leave alone their kids. Like in my case.

I was lucky. The robber quickly understood that I didn't knew the combination of the safe, but seeing all the expensive stuff we own he decided to take a look around in my home. But before doing this, he grabbed my forearms and tied with a rope my hands behind my back. Then he did the same things with my ankles. He ended his work gagging me with a knotgag and putting a piece of tape over my mouth.
After this, he began his search. I was left in a closet, in the dark. I was scared, almost I pissed myself, but I thought it was better to be leaved alone than to be hit or worse.
I stayed quiet, afraid of his reaction if I had made an attempt to free myself. After half a hour the noise in the interior of the house ceased. And after other five minutes I did understand I was alone.

The closet door wasn't locked. I needed to stand up and go out. I was seated on the floor and I thought I could lean myself against the wall and push on until I had been upright.
I tried. I began to crawl my rear on the floor for some feet until I reached the wall. Then I put myself in position, my back against the wall, beginning to push on, using my bound hands as support. It wasn't easy. I think the job lasted almost ten minutes. But in the end I managed to stay upright.
On the opposite wall there is a small mirror. I saw my freckly face wet beacause of the struggle, my reddish curly hair messy and the lower part of my visage covered by the tape and the handkerchief.
I was thirsty and both my mouth and my body were stiff. But at least I could manage to get out of the closet. I opened the door, carefully to avoid a bad fall. Well, first level won.
Now I had to move around and to find a knife. The kitchen was so far from the place I was, but it was there where I had found some sharp object.
So, I had to jump across the hallway, go through the living room and then reach the kitchen. My god, difficult.

To be continued
Last edited by Bastian 13 hours ago, edited 1 time in total.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

nice lil story
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely told so far.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Now I'm back to the present time. I have begun to jump like a bunny. Standing is difficult and the risk to fall down real. I need to stop to take a breath. If only my mouth weren't gagged...
The doorbell rings. Wow, there's some people outside. I guess one of my friends. I'm too far from the living room, fifteen feet seem miles. So I scream "HEEELP! I'M HERE, BOUND AND GAGGED, COME IN AND FREE ME!". The result? A faint "mmmmphhhh". I'm angry at the idea they could not hear me.
HEEELP! But the only sound I utter is "mmmhhh". The doorbell rings again. Have they heard me? Or not? I try to call out for help with some other muffled scream. But after two minutes of silence from the outside it's clear that no one has heard me, leaving. I'm shocked. And sad. Standing in the middle of the hallway. It's incredible. Or not?

A quarter of a hour has passed. Eventually I'm in the kitchen. With my hands always behind my back I look for a knife in the drawers. I find it. It's big. It's the one dad uses to cut the meat. Now I must be careful to no cut myself. I grab it with its blade below, then I begin to go down slowly. Then I reach the floor, I sit down, I put the blade up, keeping the handle with my right hand, and I begin to cut the ropes. The work is easy, after just a couple of minutes the rope is loosening and then is cut. In another couple of minutes I free myself. I rub my wrists and my ankles with my hands, then I get up and, after I'm freed from the gag, I drink a big glass of water. Then I go to call the police. I hope the robber has not gone to far... who knows?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic