All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Watching the kids
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmmpppffffff, hmmpppfff.”

Sally talked in her gag. She had lost count as to how many times she had done this, but her captors seem to enjoy it, as they sat in front of her laughing whenever she tried to say something. Her hands were tied behind her back, wrists crossed, wrapped securely with 10 foot of rope, as were her ankles with an equal amount of rope. The gag consisted of a strip of medical tape across her mouth.

“Come on, do it again, please?” Lucas asked yet again.

They were in the family room of Karen’s house, which occupied a large part of the basement. The family room was mostly used as a playroom for the kids when they were young, nowadays it had the large screen TV and game consoles, so Lucas and Jacob were often down there when they were visiting.

“I am getting bored.” Jacob said.

“Oh, come on, this is fun, I can’t understand a word she is saying.” Lucas replied.

Sally, dresses in cut-off jeans and a blue blouse, was sitting on one of the table chairs. Miranda had come over at 1 pm, but Karen had been delayed, the swim meet, where both Tim and Tamara were participating, had run over and they had not been home yet. When Miranda asked Sally, who was just lounging around the house, if she could watch Jacob and Lucas so that she could get some groceries, Sally had no problem with that. It had not taken the boys long to show up with their toy guns and when they told Sally she was their prisoner; she had put her hands up.

“Maybe we can move her to our secret location, like we did with mom and Karen last week?” Jacob asked.

Sally knew about it, as she had found her mother bound and gagged sitting on her bed. Afterwards she had told her the whole story. But she knew her brother had been the ringleader last weekend, now the boys were alone.

“Hmppff hmmppffff, hmppff hmmmppppffffffff.” She said.

The boys looked at her.

“I have no idea what she just said.” Lucas said.

“Me neither. Let’s take her to our hide out and we’ll ask for ransom when the others come home.”

Lucas nodded. He grabbed the few pieces of extra rope and scarfs, Sally had not given them the whole box, just a few pieces. There was some stuff in the box that the boys did not need to see, like the ballgags.

“Sit still. We must blindfold you, but we will remove the rope from your ankles, so you can walk. But we do not want you to see the location of our hide out.”

Sally nodded and let the boys blindfold her with a scarf. It did not block all her vision she could see a little at the bottom of the scarf, but the boys did not notice. Plus, she knew all the places in the house, so it was not they could take her somewhere she was not aware off. Once the rope on her ankles was removed, the boys held on to her and guided her to their secret hide out, which turned out to be the garage.

“What shall we do with her?” Lucas asked.

“Her car is here; we can put her in there.” Jacob answered.

Sally’s yellow VW Beetle stood in the garage. She never locked the car when it was in the garage, so the boys opened the passenger door. They had been in the car before, so they knew how to move the passenger seat forward so that you could get to the backseat. Carefully they helped Sally sit in the backseat. The boys tied her ankles together again and then buckled the seat belt.

“We’ll keep you here until the ransom is paid.” Lucas said.

She figured she could still get at the seat belt lock with her hands bound, but getting out of the backseat of the car while bound might be much harder as she could not work the mechanism to move the seat forward, plus she wanted to see what the boys were planning. She heard the car door close and she was alone in her car. Just as Lucas and Jacob walked to the hallway door to the house, the garage door opened for the spot that currently was not occupied.

“Karen is back.” Jacob stated, seeing her Jeep enter the garage.

The boys waited at the door. Tamara and Tim get out on the passenger side, greeting the two boys.

“I did not see your mum’s car?” Tim asked.

“Mom needed some groceries, so Sally looked after us.” Lucas said.

Karen got out and walked to the back of the car.

“While you guys are out here anyway, give me a hand.” She said, pointing at the groceries in the car.

Tamara and Tim took their swim stuff out off the car and Lucas and Jacob helped with the groceries, already forgotten that they had a prisoner nearby.

“I expect your mum will be back soon.” Karen said while they walked into the kitchen, placing the groceries on the dining table.

While Tim ran a laundry to clean their sports gear, Tamara and the boys helped Karen in the kitchen. The many hands made light work of putting away the groceries.

“Ice cream?” Karen asked the boys.

They sat down at the table and ate the offered treat, while Tamara made tea.

“Oh, here ‘s your mum now.” Karen said, seeing the van enter the yard.

After parking the car, Miranda came into the kitchen, looking unhappy.

“What’s up?” Karen asked her girlfriend.

“Danny came home early, he got ticketed for not having his fishing license on him, and now he wants to go out with the boys to his father, but I have stuff the do, so I told him he can go alone with the boys. We been to his dad 4 times in the last 3 weeks, I don’t want to spend another night there. At least the boys like it.”

“They are eating ice cream; they should be done soon.” Tamara said.

“He can wait till they’re done.” Miranda said. “Did you guys behave?”

The boys nodded, while finishing their ice cream.

“How was the meet?” Miranda asked Tamara.

“I came in third in the final. I could have done better, but I screwed up the start. It’s frustrating when you make stupid mistakes.”

“Next time you will remember what you did wrong and you will do better.” Karen said.

“I know, I just wanted to win today, the difference was very small.” Tamara replied.

Lucas and Jacob were done, and Karen walked the boys and Miranda to the door.

“You know where we are. Why don’t you come out for dinner?” Karen said to Miranda.

“I’ll drop by once I am done. Dinner sounds good, I was not going to cook for myself while the boys are away.”

Karen smiled and watched Miranda and the boys get in the car and drive off. When she walked back into the kitchen, Tim had come up from the laundry room and was sipping his water bottle.

“I made you a cup of tea.” Tamara said to Karen.

“Thanks. I am still a little stiff from last night. It has been a while since I spent the night bound.”

“You asked for it. I gave you the chance to get out.”

“I know, I felt like I needed it. Ever since I tied you guys up in the garage, this feeling that I was missing something kept bugging me. It was the feeling of being helpless again. It was great to not be able to get out but being older is not helping. I will need to do some more exercise.”

“Oh, I got enough exercise last night.” Tim said with a grin on his face.

Tamara laughed at his remark. The night could have been longer, but they knew they had a swim meet, so they had to go to sleep on time.

“Maybe that is why your start was off?” Karen asked, finishing her tea.

“Nah, I was not paying attention enough.” Tamara replied. “And I don’t think you need that much more exercise; you are pretty flexible. Those cable ties were tight.”

“It helped you did not pull all slack out of the ropes when you left me on the bed, that way I had a little movement, but not enough to even turn a little to my sides. I spent a lot of time staring at the ceiling, wondering why I did what I did.”

“What’s for dinner?” Tim asked, changing the subject.

“Sheppard’s Pie.” Karen said. “All done already, just have to put it in the oven. So, go do something else until dinner, I will call you when it is time. Won’t be till six at least, I have some garden work to do.”

Tim and Tamara left the kitchen, heading up to Tim’s room, while Karen went outside through the back door where she kept her gardening tools and started working in the garden.

“Hhhmmmmppppffff.” A lonely person inside the VW Beetle in the garage said.

Nobody heard Sally. It was quiet in the car; she had not heard anything since the others came home. She had expected the boys to come back and release her, but she did not know that they were on their way home. The ropes, even when they were only kids, had been tied well enough so that she could not get her wrists undone. The tape on her mouth had been surprisingly strong, but she had not made a real effort yet, she was still expecting to be rescued. Except the only persons who knew she was there, were not around anymore.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Sally is definitely in a real bind this time :D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is really well written, with very believable dialogue. It's a little long, but it's never dull. It's not one of those stories where you're reading, then find yourself skipping over parts. Cool story!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago It's a little long, but it's never dull.
Long in what way? Long chapters? I try to keep them around 3 to 4 word pages (and sometimes I manage). Or long story in total?

Thank for the comments, reactions are always appreciated.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Let the games begin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dinner is ready” Karen shouted to her kids upstairs.

Tim and Tamara showed up a few moments later in the kitchen.

“Hi Miranda.” Tim greeted the other person sitting at the dining table.

Miranda had come back about 15 minutes ago and had helped set the table. Karen had just finished working in the garden. They had opened a bottle of red wine and waited for dinner to get ready.

“Hi guys. Long time no see. Where’s Sally?” She greeted the kids.

“Come to think of it, I have not seen or heard from her since we came home.” Karen stated.

“I’ll check her room; she might have her headphones on.” Tim said, leaving the kitchen.

He returned a few minutes later.

“Weird, she is not in her room, but her phone is.” He told the others.

“Her car was there when we came back. Can you check if it still is, Tim? She might have left when I was working in the garden.”

While the others put the meal on the table, Tim walked out to the garage. He opened the door and saw Sally’s car still standing there and wanted to turn around when he saw something move inside the car.

“Found her,” He said a few minutes later when he walked into the kitchen, leading Sally by holding her arm.

“I bet the boys had something to do with this.” Miranda said when she saw Sally.

Tim had untied the rope around her ankles but had left her hands tied behind her back and left the gag and blindfold in place. He guided his sister to a chair at the table and sat her down.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Sally said, before she tried to remove her gag.

The tape was sticky but pushing her tongue through her lips and slowly wetting the tape made it let go from her lips. It still stuck to the skin around her mouth, but she could talk again.

“Wow, I thought everybody forgot about me.” She said.

Tim pulled the gag of her face.

“Ow, that hurts.” Sally cried, as she did not see it coming due to the blindfold.

“Sorry.” Tim said in a tone that did not sound apologizing at all.

“Can somebody take the blindfold off?” Sally asked.

Karen looked at her daughter, sitting there with her hands tied and a blindfold on, and wondered why Sally only asked for the blindfold to be removed. Tim, still standing next to his sister, removed the blindfold.

“Thank you.”

“So, what happened?” Miranda asked.

“The boys kidnapped me and put me in my car. I heard the garage door open and mom came home, after that it was pretty lonely in the garage.”

“And I picked the kids up and they never said anything, so nobody knew where you were.” Miranda said. “Sorry about that, I’ll tell the twins off when they get back from their grandfather.”

“Don’t worry, it was just a game. It was fun to play along.”

“Now eat, before it gets cold.” Karen stated, ignoring the fact that Sally was still tied.

Sally turned her back to Tim.

“Can you untie me?” She asked him.

“Why would I do that? I’ll feed you if you want.”

Sally shrugged and turned towards the table and waited for him to follow up o his promise. It was a weird dinner; they talked as if nothing was out of the ordinary, as if sitting at the table with hands tied and being fed was normal.

“You are staying over, Miranda?” Karen asked.

Miranda sipped her wine before answering.

“I should not be driving after this wine. So, if I can use the guestroom, that would be great.”

“Yeah, you know where it is.” Karen said.

They finished dinner and everybody, except for Sally, helped clean up and worked on the dishes.

“That was a nice meal.” Tamara said, while sitting down at the table again.

Sally agreed. It was not the first time she was fed by her brother because she had been tied up, but it did not happen often.

“So, what are we going to do with you?” Karen said, standing behind her daughter, putting her hands onto Sally’s shoulders.

“What do you mean?” Sally asked.

“You were kidnapped, and nobody paid a ransom yet, so technically you are still kidnapped.”

“Really mom?”

“I think that is fair.” Tamara added to the conversation.

“Come on, I was tied for 5 hours yesterday. And today I have been tied for at least 3. Don’t I deserve a break?”

“We can make it a game.” Karen proposed.

“What do you mean?” Tim asked.

“One of us is the kidnapper and the others need to rescue the victim and capture the kidnappers.”

“How about we are the kidnappers?” Miranda suggested, while she sipped at her wine.

“You sure?” Karen asked.

Miranda nodded. Karen sighed and agreed.

“Tim and Tamara, we need half an hour or so. We will take Sally and hide her somewhere and we’ll hide too, we’ll call your phone, Tim, with our demands. Until then, you should stay in your room, so you won’t see what we’re doing.”

“Don’t I get a say in this?” Sally asked, wriggling her bound hands.

“Nope, but we’ll give you a bathroom break, how about that? And you might want to change into long pants and a sweater or so, to protect your arms and legs.”

“You mean, you will be tying me up stricter than I am now?”

Karen nodded.

“Anybody could have escaped from your bonds.” Karen replied with a smile.

“I resent that, I couldn’t.” Sally said, playing being annoyed with her mother.

Karen grinned and started to untie her daughter. The twins had not done a bad job and she figured that she would not have escaped from the wrist bonds, had they kept her prisoner. Tim and Tamara got up and went to their room, while Sally went to the bathroom and changed clothes.

“Are you good wearing that?” Karen asked Miranda, who was dressed in reddish jeans, a light green sweater and sneakers.

“Yes, I will be fine. You?”

Karen decided that she was going to change her blouse for a light sweater too. Her jeans and shoes would be fine, but the blouse might be a little thin for what she had in mind.

The three women met back in the kitchen, Karen bringing in the box with ropes and scarfs, plus the few additional items she had put in there previously. Sally had changed into long grey sweatpants and a yellow sweater, with her college name printed on it, and her hair done up in a ponytail. She had a pair of white sneakers on her feet.

“Ready?” Her mother asked.

Sally sighed and stood up, turned around and placed her hands behind her back, palm to palm, as she was used to by now.

“She is well behaved for a kidnap victim.” Miranda said, watching how Karen expertly tied her daughter’s hands.

The rope was wrapped about ten times around Sally’s wrists, before Karen cinched it three times. It was a relatively thin rope, so she could tie it nice and snug. The final knot went on top of the bindings, out of reach of her fingers. The next rope went around her elbows and, as Sally expected, her mother tied it tight enough that her elbows touched.

“Do you always have to tie my elbows together?” She asked her mom.

“I don’t want you to get out, this helps.”

“I don’t think I can get out of the rope around my wrists, let alone my elbows.” She replied.

“You talk too much.” Karen said, and before Sally could reply, a ballgag was stuffed in her mouth and buckled tightly at the back of her neck. The leather strap was pulled tight enough to pull the ball into Sally’s mouth and pull at the corners of her mouth.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She said.

“Oh, cut it out. It is not the largest gag I have. You better get used to this one, as I am not taking it out.” Her mother replied.

Sally sighed and waited for things to come, but it turned out that this was all her mother was going to do to her at this time. She noticed how her mother grabbed a few more ropes from the box, but held on to it, instead of using them on her, but Sally figured she would experience the extra ropes later.

“Ready, Miranda?”

Miranda got up from her spot at the table and both Karen and Miranda finished their glasses of wine, before taking Sally at an arm.

“Where are we going?” Miranda asked.

“I have an idea. I bet Tim and Tamara will never find her there.”

Together they walked through the hallway to the back door. Tim’s room was at the front, so Karen was pretty sure they could get out unnoticed. Sally sighed again, this ‘game’ sounded less fun now that she was tied much tighter and her mother and Miranda were taking her out of the house. But she knew she had agreed to it and being bound as she was, there was very little she could do. She just wondered what her mother had in store for her.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

What a kinky family you've come up with slackywacky!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago It's a little long, but it's never dull.
Long in what way? Long chapters? I try to keep them around 3 to 4 word pages (and sometimes I manage). Or long story in total?

Thank for the comments, reactions are always appreciated.
Long in story in total, sorry! The chapters are great :) And I'm not complaining at all, I'm just trying to keep up, lol. Keep writing!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

This is a truly fantastic story.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Long in story in total, sorry! The chapters are great :) And I'm not complaining at all, I'm just trying to keep up, lol. Keep writing!
My stories have a tendency to consist of multiple chapters. The 'Bondage model by choice' story is much longer :-)
When I run out of ideas, I will finish it, but for now this 'kinky' family (as Mask6190 called it) might still get a few chapters.

Didn't read it as complaining, just needed some clarification. Your comments are always welcome.

BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Long in story in total, sorry! The chapters are great :) And I'm not complaining at all, I'm just trying to keep up, lol. Keep writing!
My stories have a tendency to consist of multiple chapters. The 'Bondage model by choice' story is much longer :-)
When I run out of ideas, I will finish it, but for now this 'kinky' family (as Mask6190 called it) might still get a few chapters.

Didn't read it as complaining, just needed some clarification. Your comments are always welcome.
It's a fun family :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ransom and capture
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally found walking with her arms tightly tied behind her back and the ballgag in her mouth took a little more effort than normal walking. Her center of balance was different, so the fact that both Miranda and Karen held on to her was a good thing. Specially, since she found out her mother was going to take her into the wooded area behind their house.

“Careful, my dear, don’t trip.” Karen said to her daughter, while they reached the first trees.

The house, driveway and buildings only took up a little of the 3-acre lot. Most of it was covered in trees. A little stream crossed through the wooded area, but for most of the property, it was just trees. Sally had no idea where her mother had taken her, they walked further and further into the wooded area and soon the house was no longer visible. She had not been back here in years. As kids they used to play in the woods, their father had even built a tree house, but that fallen in disrepair when they got older and had been at the edge of the woods mostly.

“Almost there.” Karen said.

Miranda had not been this far into the wooded lot either, so she just followed where Karen was taking them. Suddenly a small stone building was visible.

“Hmmpppfff?” Sally asked, she had forgotten the little structure was there.

“This is where the water pump is for our well.” Karen explained to Miranda.

Other than for annual maintenance, nobody ever came out here. The stone building was 3 feet (1 meter) by 3 feet and 5 feet high. The walls were made from cinder blocks and the top was a metallic plate that was slightly larger than the dimensions of the walls. There was a small wooden door on one side, which was currently locked with a big padlock.

“This will be your prison until the ransom is paid.” Karen said, playing the role of kidnapper.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Sally said, shaking her head, although she knew there was very little chance her mother would change her mind.

Karen unlocked the door and opened it. The inside was empty except for a single corner where the controls for the pump were. She checked the structure; it had enough space inside to keep somebody hidden for a while.

“Sit down with your back to the door opening.” She ordered her daughter.

With a little help from Karen and Miranda, Sally sat down in front of the door, facing outwards. Karen took one of the ropes she brought and tied Sally’s ankles together, crossing them before she tied them. The knot was tied at the front, so that Sally could not reach it with her bound hands, if she had been able to twist herself that much. The next rope went around her knees, just above the knees, and Karen wrapped it around Sally’s neck, pulling her knees up to her chest. She cinched the rope between Sally’s neck and knees, which were now only a few inches apart and tied the knot at a location were Sally could not get at with her mouth, if she had not been gagged.

“Slide backwards.” Karen ordered her bound daughter.

It took some effort being tied with her knees up to her chin, but slowly Sally moved into the building until she was completely inside and bumped with her tied arms against the back wall.

“That will do.” Karen said. “Have fun.”

With those words she closed the door, leaving the tied-up female in the dark. The padlock was reapplied, and Sally was locked up.

“Can we leave her here?” Miranda asked a little worried.

“We’re not going to leave her here for long. Just until Tim and Tamara find her.”

If they listened carefully, they could hear Sally scream in her gag. Sally was trying to get their attention. It was dark in the building, some light filtered through cracks at the door, but it was not much, and her bondage was well tied, she figured there was no way she was going to get out of her captivity without some help.

“Hmmmpppppfffffff.” She tried again.

Sally suspected her mother and Miranda had left her, as she could not hear anything outside, so she stopped screaming and waited for things to come. Her bondage was tight, but nothing pinched, so she knew she would be able to endure it for a while, the little building was dark and cool and with the door locked she knew she could not get out, so she accepted that she was a prisoner for now.

“Come on.” Karen whispered to Miranda once Sally had stopped screaming and she indicated Miranda should follow her.

They walked back through the trees towards the house, until Karen took a left turn and walked to the garden shed.

“Let’s make the call, we’ll hide in here.” She said to Miranda, opening the door to the shed and pointing at the wooden bench along the left wall.

They sat down, pulling the door of the shed close behind them. There was enough light, as the shed had a window. Karen pulled out her phone and dialed Tim’s number. He picked up almost immediately.

“If you want to see your sister again, bring 1 million Monopoly dollars to the BBQ at the back of the house. Once the money is delivered, we will call with the location of your sister.” She said in a low voice.

After giving the demands, she hung up, not giving Tim a chance to say something back, and she put the phone on the bench.

“Now we wait.” Karen said.

Tim and Tamara were gathering the ransom. The Monopoly game was stored in the basement with the other games and Tim walked down to get a million dollars of Monopoly money. Which was not that much, as it was a reasonably new version of the game, where the money ranged from 100,000 dollars to 1,000 dollars. He grabbed the money and an envelope and ran back upstairs.

“Did you find her?” He asked Tamara.

“I checked all the rooms upstairs and downstairs, she is not on these floors.” She replied.

“I checked the basement; she was not there either. I don’t think they were in the attic, as we would have heard that, so I suspect they took her out of the house. Maybe the shop or the shed. Let’s grab some rope and stuff and see if we can find these kidnappers. If we can capture them, they will tell us where they hid her.”

Tamara agreed to the plan. She grabbed the two unloaded BB guns that the twins used when playing and they walked downstairs. They grabbed ropes and gags from the box in the kitchen, before walking to the backdoor.

“I’ll drop the money off at the BBQ, you watch if you can see my mother and Miranda. Okay?” He asked.

“Sounds good. Let’s do this.”

Tim walked out of the back of the house towards the BBQ, while Tamara stayed inside and looked around the garden for movement. It did not take Tim long to drop of the money and return to the house. Just when he walked inside, Tamara saw the door of the garden shed open and she could see Karen peek around the door.

“They are in the garden shed.” Tamara said, once Tim closed the door behind him.

“Let’s run around the house, we can catch them when they go for the money.” He said.

They ran to the front door, went outside, ran around the house and stopped at the corner close to the BBQ. Tim looked around the corner and could see Karen and Miranda walk to the BBQ. He indicated to Tamara to follow him. They each took a BB gun and turned the corner.

“Hands up.” He said, pointing the gun at his mother, while Tamara pointed her gun at Karen.

Both Karen and Miranda stopped dead in their tracks, looked at Tim and Tamara and raised their hands.

“Darn, they got us.” Miranda said, smiling.

Karen grinned in reply, as Tim and Tamara walked up to their prisoners, still pointing the guns at them. Tim threw a rope to his mother.

“Tie her hands behind her back, do it nice and tight.” He ordered her.

Miranda sighed and turned around, presenting her arms crossed behind her back to Karen.

“Palm to palm, her elbows will be next.” Tim ordered.

“I don’t know if she is that flexible.” Karen said.

“As tight as it will go is fine.” He said.

Karen expertly wrapped the rope around her friends’ wrists, putting the knot where Miranda’s fingers could reach it.

“Better fix that.” Tamara said when she noticed where Karen had put the knot.

With a little smile on her face, Karen redid the knot, this time out of reach of Miranda’s fingers. Tim gave her another rope and he instructed her to tie the elbows. Miranda was not as flexible, but Karen still pulled the elbows together with only 4 inches of space between them. Miranda felt the strain on her shoulders but did not say a word.

“One scarf in her mouth, the other to keep it in.” Tim ordered, handing two scarfs to Karen.

While she stuffed the first scarf in Miranda’s mouth, the other women grunted slightly, trying to deal with the invasion of her mouth. It was a big scarf and it took effort to push it all in. When Karen tied the knot at the nape of Miranda’s neck in the other scarf, her friend could only make small sounds and was unable to push the scarf out that filled her mouth.

“You want to tell us where Sally is before we tie you up?” He asked his mother.

“I’ll never tell you.” Karen responded.

Tamara pointed her gun at Karen, while Tim took a rope and walked up to his mother.

“Turn around.” He said to her.

Karen turned around and held her hands behind her back, but to her surprise, Tim took her left arm and folded it upwards, so her left wrist was pointing towards her right shoulder blade, almost touching it. He did the same to the other arm, placing them in a reverse prayer position. The rope he had taken was long enough to wraparound her wrists, now crossed high up near her shoulder blades. Karen grunted a little when he wrapped the rope around her upper arms, pulling them a little closer, putting some more strain on her bondage. When he was done, her wrists and upper arms would not be moving much, the rope wrapped around everything. Tim took another rope he brought and wrapped this around his mothers’ upper body, above and below her breasts, tightening the bondage even more.

“One last chance, where is Sally?” He asked his mother.

She did not reply. Tim looked at Miranda, who had been staring at how he had tied his mother. When he went through the photos of the times his mother had modeled when she was younger, he had found some photos that showed the reverse prayer tie and he figured if she could handle it then, she could do it now. He was not completely wrong, but it took a bit more effort for his mother to be tied like this now than when she was younger.

“Open up.” Tim ordered his mother.

With another sigh, Karen opened her mouth and let her son stuff the scarf into her mouth. He tied the second scarf between her lips, which pushed the first scarf deeper into her mouth, as it had done with Miranda. Tim tied the knot, pulling the scarf tight, tighter than she had done with her friend. Both females were now helpless.

“Let’s take them to the shop. I am sure we can find something to torture them with, so they tell us where Sally is hidden.” Tamara said, pointing to the big building near the house.

“Good idea. You take Miranda, I’ll take my mom.” Tim replied.

Holding on to their prisoners they walked to the shop. Karen thought for a moment to break free and run away, but she knew that Tim would recapture her easily enough, as running with her hands they way they were tied was not that easy. Tim opened the door to the shop and guided his mother into the building. Tamara followed with Miranda.

“One last chance. Are you going to tell me where Sally is?” He said to his mother, turning her so she faced him.

He could see her smile, but she shook her head in defiance.

“And you, Miranda, will you tell us where she is?” He asked the other prisoner.

Miranda was determined to not be the one who would tell where Sally was. She wanted to show that she could deal with being bound as well as Karen.

“Looks like we have to interrogate them. Let’s make them a little more uncomfortable, so they have an incentive to talk.” Tamara said, pushing her bound prisoner further into the large shop.

“Looks like it.” Tim said, guiding his prisoner in the same direction.

Karen and Miranda both wondered what they had in store for them.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Sally. Again tied much longer than she had anticipated.
Now she can only hope Karen hasn't lost the key accidentally in the woods.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago Poor Sally. Again tied much longer than she had anticipated.
Now she can only hope Karen hasn't lost the key accidentally in the woods.
Hmmm, giving me ideas... :-)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Torture time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally fidgeted with her bonds, but there was nothing in reach that she could use to escape from the tight ropes that kept her prisoner. She was glad she dressed in the sweatpants and sweater, as the little building did not have any real heating. It had a frost protector, but since the temperatures were above freezing level, the machine was not on. Not being able to move much made it feel colder than it was.

“Hmmmppppffffffff.” She called out again, but there was no reaction.

It was not hard to figure out she was still alone. She had no idea how long she had been in the building, but it had gone dark outside and that meant no more light seeping through the cracks of the door, so she was sitting in total darkness. Her jaws started to hurt a little from the gag, even if it was not the largest her mother owned, it still forced her mouth open.

“I wonder what is keeping them from rescuing me?” She thought to herself.

If she could have looked inside the large shop, she would have seen that rope was the answer. The ropes tightly wrapped around both Karen and Miranda. After they walked further into the shop, Tamara had wrapped a long rope around Miranda’s torso, making her bondage tighter. She had grunted in her gag, but Tamara and Tim had ignored her.

“I have an idea.” Tim said.

They helped their prisoners sit down on the concrete floor of the shop. Luckily there was a rubber floor mat on most of the concrete floor, so they were not sitting directly on the cold floor. Both Karen and Miranda got their ankles tied. Just a simple wrap around, probably Karen figured to prevent them from running away.

“Give me a hand please.” Tim said to Tamara.

They walked to the back of the shed and brought back a steel I-beam to where Karen and Miranda were sitting. It was only about 4 feet long, but so heavy they could barely carry it.

“Hmmppffff?” Karen asked, wondering what they were planning.

Karen’s question, even when nobody understood what she was trying to say, was soon answered. The steel beam was placed on the concrete floor close to the two prisoners. Tim propped each end up with two wooden pieces, so the beam was slightly off the floor. It was called an I-beam, but it looked more like a H-beam on its side.

“Let’s do my mom first.” Tim said.

Karen wondered what they were up to as Tim walked up to her and grabbed her ankles. He turned her a little and placed her ankles on top of the beam, where Tamara quickly tied them to the beam. She removed the rope that they had tied around Karen’s ankles previously and used it to tie Karen’s legs, just above the knees.

“Good?” Tamara asked Tim.

He let go of his mother’s legs and Karen tried to move her legs, but she was stuck to the beam. She had a suspicion as to why her ankles were tied to the beam. Tim walked over to Miranda, who was trying to slide backwards, away from him, but it was an unfair race. Without too much effort he grabbed the beautiful blonde’s legs and dragged her back towards the beam. Only a few minutes later Miranda’s legs were also tied to the beam, leaving both bound women having to balance themselves to keep in a sitting position.

“Anybody wants to tell us were Sally is?” Tim asked.

Neither Karen nor Miranda showed any signs of wanting to say something.

“Okay, you asked for it.”

Miranda wondered what he meant, until Tim started to untie the laces on her sneakers. Suddenly it became ultra-clear to her as why her ankles had been tied to the beam. She started to moan in her gag and shaking her head, but it did not deter Tim from removing her sneakers and socks.

“One last chance. Where is Sally?”

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Miranda said in her gag.

Tamara walked over to her and untied the scarf that held the wadding in Miranda’s mouth. After she pulled the other scarf out of her mouth, Miranda worked her jaw a little to get her mouth working again.

“Don’t you dare tickle me.” She said, knowing perfectly well that she was in no position to make demands.

Both Tim and Tamara laughed, even Karen grinned.

“Where is my sister?” He asked Miranda.

“I will never tell you, whatever you do to me.”

Without another word Tamara stuffed the scarf back into Miranda’s mouth. The blonde tried to shake her head, but Tamara held on and put her hand over her mouth.

“Can you hand me that tape.” She asked Tim, indicating the role of duct tape lying on a workbench.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Miranda moaned in her gag, but Tamara kept holding her hand over Miranda’s mouth.

Tim had prepared the tape and Tamara applied it to Miranda’s cheek, and from there wrapped it around the helpless female’s head five times, covering the face from the nose to the chin.

“Hmmppffff.”

Miranda sounded a lot quieter than before. Tamara tore the tape and pushed the end of the tape down onto the wraps already around Miranda’s face.

“Will you tell me where she is?” Tamara asked.

Miranda did not answer, she just glared at Tamara, her eyes still smiling. Moving to Miranda’s feet, Tamara ran her fingernails over the bottom of Miranda’s feet, and the helpless woman bucked, twisted and screamed in her gag.

“Somebody is a little ticklish.” Tim said, smiling.

He knew his mom was a little ticklish, but nothing like Miranda was. The bound women trashed around, trying to catch her breath, while laughing out load into her gag. Her upper body twisted, and she lost her balance and fell backwards, stretched out on the floor, still bucking and twisting. Tamara seemed to enjoy herself and kept running her fingernails on Miranda’s soles.

“HHHHMNMPPFFFF, HMMPPFF, HHMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFF.”

Her gagged sounds went up in volume, but the tape and the scarf worked reasonably well. Tamara stopped and let the exhausted woman catch her breath.

“Are you going to tell us where she is, or do we need to tickle your friend a little more?” Tim asked his mother.

Karen looked at Miranda, who was still recovering from just 2 minutes of tickling, before she shook her head.

“Okay. Tamara, go ahead.”

Miranda tried to talk into her gag and shake her head, but with her feet tied to the beam, there was no getting away from Tamara’s fingernails and soon Miranda was trashing around again, screaming in her gag, tears rolling down her cheeks. It was another 2 minutes before Tamara stopped.

“This is fun.” She said. “Can I tickle your mum too?”

Miranda was trying to recover and did not mind their captors turned their attention to Karen. However, Tim had other plans.

“No, I know she is not that ticklish. We’ll keep torturing Miranda until Karin tells us where Sally is. Let’s give them a breather for a few minutes.”

Both Tim and Tamara left the two prisoners alone, while they got a drink from the house. They had to turn the lights on, as they had left the house before it was dark.

“You think she will tell us?” Tamara asked Tim, while they enjoyed their cold drink.

“Eventually. Will be fun to watch how long she lets us tickle Miranda before she will tell us. Miranda would probably tell us right now just to escape more tickling, but I want to see if we can get my mum to tell us. She has a mean streak in her.”

They finished their drinks and walked back into the shop. The prisoners were just as they left them. Karen was sitting up, Miranda was laying back, resting on her bound arms.

“And? More ticking needed?” Tim asked in general.

Miranda shook her head and pleaded in her gag, but Karen did not move. She just stared at her captors. Tim indicated to Tamara she could tickle Miranda again. The helpless woman trashed around again, screaming in her gag, tears again running down her cheeks. This time Tamara did not stop at 2 minutes, she kept going and Miranda was getting out of breath.

“Hmmppppfffff.” Karen finally said into her gag.

Tamara stopped the tickling. Tim removed the gag from his mother, pulling the soaked scarf out.

“She is in the well building.”

It took Tim a moment to remember what his mother meant, but then he knew where his sister was.

“I’ll grab a flashlight; you gag my mother.” He said to Tamara.

“But I told you where she is.” Karen said, hoping to avoid being gagged again.

She was out of luck. Tamara stuffed the scarf back into Karen’s mouth and did the same as she had done to Miranda, wrap duct tape around the helpless woman’s head.

“We’ll be back. You better hope she is there, or the tickling will continue.” Tamara said to her prisoners before joining Tim outside.

Tim had not been at the well building for a long time and it took them a while to find it in the dark, but eventually they located the small building. When Tim knocked on the roof of the building, they could hear Sally making sounds in her gag.

“The door is locked. Do you have a key?” Tamara asked.

Tim looked at the big lock on the small door. He sighed and moved the flashlight around to see if his mom had left the key close to the building. When they could not find it, he cursed.

“I’ll have to go back. Are you waiting here with Sally?” He asked Tamara.

She nodded. She had no fear of being alone in the trees and it was not that she was in the middle of nowhere, they were close to the house and shop. Tim left her behind and walked back to the shop. At least he now knew where to go, so it went a little faster. When he entered the shop, he could see his mother was smiling beneath her gag. She knew that he did not have the key for the door.

“Where is the key?” He asked her, but she ignored him.

Tim looked at his mom. Even now, completely helpless, she was playing with him.

“Come on, mom, Sally has been tied long enough.”

Karen looked at him and nodded. She had to agree with him, Sally had been tied a long time. Reluctantly she moved her head, trying to indicate that the key was in her left jeans pocket. It took a few attempts before Tim understood what she meant. Karen leaned back so that Tim could get the key from her pocket.

“I’ll be back.” He said when he had the key and ran back to where Tamara and Sally were.

Just as he entered the opening where Tamara was waiting, he tripped in his haste over a tree trunk and in order to catch his fall, he dropped the key and the flashlight.

“Shit.” He cursed, as he grabbed the flashlight.

Tamara came towards him.

“You okay?” She asked.

“Yes, but I dropped the key for the lock.”

He used the flashlight to search the area he fell, but the key was nowhere to be found. He got angry at himself and Tamara had to calm him down.

“Let’s try again. Getting angry is not helping Sally.” She said.

“You're right.” He said, calming down and starting another search.

This time he was lucky and noticed the key had not landed on the ground but had landed on a tree trunk.

“What are the chances.” He said, grabbing the key and opening the door.

He lit up the inside of the little building with his flashlight and for the first time in a few hours, Sally saw her brother and Tamara.

“Hmmppffff.” She said in her gag.

Tim crawled into the building and untied the rope holding Sally’s knees close to her neck. Once that was free, he untied her ankles. She indicated that she could crawl out herself, so Tim exited the building first, before Sally crawled out.

“You okay?” Tamara asked.

Sally just nodded. Tamara undid the buckle of the ballgag and pulled the ball out of Sally’s mouth.

“Oh, thank you. That feels so good.” She whispered, moving her jaws.

Tim worked on the ropes on Sally’s arms and not much later Sally was completely free.

“Fun being kidnapped, right?” He asked.

Sally just grinned.

“Where’s mom?” She asked.

Tim told her what had happened, while walking back to the house and the shop. It did not take long before Sally walked into the shop, with Tim and Tamara following her.

“Hello mom. Hello Miranda. I feel like I should leave you two bound and gagged a while longer, but I think we all had enough for one day.”

They could see the relief on Miranda’s face when she said that. It did not take too long to untie the two women.

“Thank you.” Miranda said, when she was free.

Karen was relieved to be out of the stringent tie her son had put her in. She was not as flexible anymore as she used to be. They locked up the shop and walked back to the house, talking about the game. Everybody seemed to have enjoyed it, but those on the receiving end of tight bondages were glad they were free again.

“Time for drinks.” Karen said when they entered the house and everybody smiled.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That was insane! You definitely have a knack for these kind of stories slackywacky :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Another great part!

I am sure Sally will get some revenge one way or another. Keep it up! I am really enjoying this story.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Hmmmm shame. I was looking forward to Karen being tortured too. Anyway Sally spent 4 or 5 hours tied up. Tough girl ;) . Great story.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Just loved the foot tickle torture.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Locks and chains

Karen sipped her coffee, watching one of the 24-hour news channels on the big screen TV in the living room. She sat quietly at the kitchen table, occasionally glancing at Miranda, who was also sitting at the table.

“You have to try harder.” She said to her friend.

Both women were in their pajama’s, it was 11 AM, the weather was rainy and the news on TV was the usual crap. After last night’s kidnap game, Miranda and Karen had finished a bottle of wine, while Sally had taken a bath and Tim and Tamara had retreated to his room. It was 1 AM before Karen and Miranda went to bed.

“I don’t think I can. The video on YouTube made it look so easy, but I am getting nowhere with this. Can you do it?” Miranda asked Karen.

“I only managed a few times.”

Miranda sighed and tried again. Her hands were cuffed with a pair of Smith and Weston regular police cuffs and she was trying to get out of them with a paperclip, but she was not having any luck.

“This guy made it seem like it was only 5 seconds and he was out.” Miranda said, sounding irritated.

“Good morning.”

Karen looks up and sees Tamara walk into the kitchen.

“Morning. Slept well?” She asks the young women who came into the kitchen dressed in red shorts, a white t-shirt and white Nike sneakers.

Tamara joins the two women at the kitchen table.

“What are you up to?” She asks, seeing the cuffs on Miranda’s wrists.

“I am trying to get out of these with just a paperclip. The video on YouTube showed you should be able to do this in less than a minute, but I have been trying for 10 minutes and I am still stuck.”

Tamara looked at the handcuffs. They came out of the cardboard box Karen kept in her room, which contained a lot of the bondage gear she had acquired over the years. And so far she had only shown a few gags to the others. Miranda had been browsing YouTube and when she saw a video of somebody escaping handcuffs with a paperclip, she showed it to Karen, who had gone to her room and brought down the handcuffs, snapping them on Miranda’s wrists and giving her a paperclip.

“He makes it look easy.” Tamara said, viewing the video on Miranda’s phone.

“I know, right. Bend the end, fit it in the keyhole, twist it around and voila.” Miranda said. “Except I can twist it as much as I want, nothing happens."

“Maybe Tamara can do it.” Karen suggested.

She handed the key to Tamara who unlocked the cuffs from Miranda’s wrists. Before locking them on her wrists, the young woman examined the cuffs first and tried the paperclip.

“Should work.” Tamara said, locking the cuffs on her wrists, making sure the keyholes were facing her fingers.

Taking the paperclip, she wriggled around a little and suddenly the cuff was unlocked.

“How did you do that?” Miranda asked.

Tamara shrugged, she tried the other wrist and after a few tries, that one opened too.

“Well done.” Karen said.

“I don’t get it, why can’t I do it?” Miranda asked.

She picked up her coffee mug and drank some of it, before holding her hands out to Tamara, who understood what Miranda wanted and locked the cuffs on her wrists. She handed the paperclip to Miranda.

“Let’s try this again.” Miranda said.

As with the previous time, Miranda could not get the cuffs unlocked, whatever she tried. She was clearly frustrated. When she came out of bed that morning, her body had told her she had done something the day before that she normally didn’t do, as some parts of her body hurt. Playing with the cuffs had made her completely forget about her aches and pains, but now that she was getting frustrated, some of those pains were coming back, as she tensed her body.

“Relax, Miranda.” Karen said, seeing her friend tense up. “Getting all worked up is not helping.”

Miranda gave the paperclip to Tamara, who tried to work on the cuffs that Miranda held out. This time it took a little longer, but the result was that the cuffs got unlocked.

“Darn, you are a Houdini.” Miranda said.

“It’s not that hard when you can see what you are doing. It is a lot harder when your hands are behind your back.” Karen said.

Tamara picked up the cuffs, locked one of the cuffs on her right wrist, making sure the keyhole was pointing to her fingers and moved her hands behind her back. Moments later they heard the clicking sound of the other cuff closing.

“Can you hand me the paperclip?” Tamara asked, showing her cuffed hands.

Miranda puts the paperclip in her hands and sits back. The young woman is feeling around for the keyholes and works on getting the paperclip in the right position.

“It is definitely harder with your hands behind your back.” Tamara states after a few minutes. “But not impossible.”

She shows her left hand, which is no longer cuffed, and brings her other hand around, which is still cuffed.

“Wow, not bad.” Miranda says.

“Pretty good. I only managed to escape one time, although I was slightly more tied up than just my wrists.” Karen said, looking at Tamara.

"What you mean with a little more tied up?” Tamara asked.

Karen got up and walked upstairs to get some photos. When she is back in the kitchen she shows them to Tamara and Miranda. The photos show a younger Karen wrapped up in chains and cuffs, with several padlocks keeping her prisoner, a ballgag in her mouth to silence her. The chains were wrapped all around her and the locks were strategically placed, making sure none of the chains could move much.

“You escaped from that with a paperclip?” Miranda asked.

Karen grinned.

“It took me almost 2 hours, but I managed. It was a great feeling when I got out, but like I said, I only managed this once.”

“Hmmm, I wouldn’t mind trying that.” Tamara said.

“Trying what?” Sally asks, dressed in a black two-piece fitness workout sporting set with yellow stripes, as she walks into the kitchen.

Miranda gives her a quick summary.

“Oh, not sure I want to try that, every time I get tied up, I don’t get out for 5 hours.” Sally states.

“Not intentionally.” Karen replies, grinning.

“You think you can get out of something like that?” Sally asks Tamara, pointing to the photos.

“I think I can get out of that; it is easier than ropes. This is a matter of getting the locks open and you are out.” Tamara says confidently.

“Mom, do we have any chains?” Sally asked.

Karen looks at her daughter and Tamara.

“Do I feel a competitiveness brewing?” She asks the girls.

Both grin and look at each other.

“Maybe.” Sally replies.

“There should be a box in the shop with chains and locks. It might be under some stuff, as I don’t think it has been used recently. And I have no idea how much is in the box. It has been a while since we needed it. Want to go and have a look?”

“Yes.” Tamara says.

“Okay, give me a couple of minutes. You can go and see if you can locate the box, it should be one of the grey plastic bins. I’ll need to change; I am not going to the shop in my PJ’s.” Karen said.

While Karen and Miranda went upstairs to change, Tamara and Sally walked to the shop to see if they could find the grey box.

“I wonder what you let yourself into.” Sally said to Tamara when they entered the shop.

“Worst case is that I won’t escape. It is not like I will be hanging upside down from a crane with a shark tank underneath me or being thrown in the water and having to escape before I run out of air."

“Let’s locate this box. I want to see you escape.” Sally says, smiling at Tamara.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now, the games have gone "metal "
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Chained

“This box must be around here somewhere.” Sally stated after opening grey box number 8 and not finding chains.

“Sorry, the grey boxes were cheap, and we could get a lot of them for a great price, so we might have to open a few more. But they box is most likely right at floor level, as it was heavy.”

“Found it.” Miranda shouted from the other side of the shop. “It is indeed heavy; I could use some help.”

Karen, Sally and Tamara all walked over to Miranda who points at a grey box sitting along the far back wall with some other, different color, bins. The lid is open and inside they can see chains.

“Yep, that’s it. Now I remember, we put it there because it was so heavy.” Karen said, now dressed in blue jeans and a yellow short sleeved blouse.

“Now she tells us.” Sally groans.

The others laugh. Sally and Tamara pull the box to the area of the shop behind the large garage door. The area was used yesterday to tickle torture Miranda, but Tim had cleaned up before they left the shop, so they had space.

“That is a lot of chains.” Sally stated, looking in the grey bin.

“There are some snow tire chains in there and other not very useful chains, but there should be several lengths of more regular chains in there.” Karen said.

Sally started to pull chains out of the bin and handed them to her mother, who sorted them. When they reached the bottom of the box, they had 6 pieces of chain that they could use, each roughly 20 feet long, and 10 padlocks of varies brands and sizes. The chain was not the heavy type, it was only 5/32-inch zinc plated straight-link chain, but it would be impossible to break without any tools.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Tamara?” Asked Miranda.

“I want to know if I can escape, so yes.” Tamara replied.

“I brought some cuffs.” Karen said when they had cleaned up all the chains they were not going to use.

Karen had brought several cuffs, some were hinged, some had chains of varies length between the cuffs.

“Where did you get those?” Sally asked.

“My own supplies.” Karen answered, not giving any more info.

She picked a set of cuffs that had 2 chain links between them and walked up to Tamara.

“Turn around.” She told the brunette.

Tamara did what she was told, and Karen locked the cuffs on Tamara’s wrists behind her back.

“The keyholes are facing down.” Karen stated.

Tamara just nodded. Karen picked up another pair of cuffs, these a little larger than the previous ones, but again with only 2 chain links in between, locking them on Tamara’s feet.

“Okay?” She asked the cuffed girl.

“Yes. Please continue.” Tamara replied.

Karen took one of the chains and located the middle, then she hung the middle of the chain at the back of Tamara’s neck, letting the ends hang down her front on either side of her neck. Karen took both ends of the chain and wrapped it around Tamara, crossing the chains just above her breasts, running them under the armpits to her back, crossing them again at her back, without including her arms, before running the chains to the front again at Tamara’s belly. Crossing the chains and running them to Tamara’s back again, just on her hips, she runs the chains though her legs and up to the chain at her belly. After pulling the chain a little tighter, which caused Tamara to grunt a little, it reaches the chains on her stomach and Karen locked them together with a padlock.

“This is the basis for the other chains.” Karen said, seeing the look on Tamara’s face.

“Nice and snug.” Tamara said, wriggling her torso, but the chains stay in place.

“The chains follow the natural curves of the body, therefore, when applied tight enough, they will not move much. But once the other chains are applied, it will all become more restrictive.” Karen added.

“I am supposed to escape from this.” Tamara reminded Karen.

“Actually, you will be ‘trying’ to escape. I suspect it will be fun to watch.” Sally added, emphasizing the ‘trying’.

The others laughed. Tamara wriggled her hands, testing her mobility, but the cuffs felt very solid. While she tested her restraints, Karen had picked up another chain and located the middle of it again.

“This one will go around your waist and will include your cuffed wrists. Let me know if it hurts. Chains are not as nice as rope or tape.” Karen told Tamara.

Tamara just nodded. The center of the chain was locked to the chain of the handcuffs, before Karen wrapped it as tight as she could around Tamara’s waist and arms. There was just enough chain left to cinch it between her hands and back, before Karen used another lock to lock the ends together and fixed it to a few loops of the chain around Tamara’s waist. Tamara could not see what Karen did, as she could not turn her head far enough, but it felt tight.

“Are you okay?” Miranda asked Tamara, seeing the expression on her face.

“Yes, it is pretty tight though.”

“Once you get your hands out of the cuffs, the locks should all be within reach.” Karen stated, while picking up the next chain.

This chain was wrapped around Tamara’s upper body, wrapped below and above her breasts. Like the one around her waist, this one included her arms. Karen wrapped the ends around the brunette’s elbows, pulling them a little closer together, before a padlock was used to lock the chains.

“One more, that should do.” She stated when she picked up another chain.

The last chain went around Tamara’s legs locked to the chain of the ankle cuffs and wrapped around all the way to her waist. Karen used 4 locks just to lock this chain at different locations. Miranda and Sally held on to Tamara while Karen applied the chain and locks.

“All set. We should help her sit on the floor, standing up is too dangerous.” Karen told the others.

They helped Tamara lie down on the floor on her side. Luckily the floor was covered with the rubber floormats. The young woman was trying to get a feel for her bondage by moving around a little.

“Ready for the paperclip?”

“Shouldn’t you gag me?” Tamara asked. “You were gagged in the photos.”

Karen grinned. Tamara was turning into a bondage junkie, much like everybody else in the household.

“We’ll gag you if you are not out in 30 minutes. Okay?”

Tamara nodded. Karen gave her the paperclip they had used in the kitchen.

“Your time starts now, good luck.” Sally stated, starting the timer on her smartwatch.

Tamara started with deliberate movements, trying to find the position she had a little play at her wrists, so that she could manoeuvre the paperclip. She could feel the keyhole, but she had no luck with getting the end of the paperclip into the keyhole. She switched hands and tried the other cuff. This time she had more luck and managed to get the paperclip in the keyhole but twisting it did not release the cuff.

“Damn, this is more difficult then when we were in the kitchen.” The helpless woman said.

She switched hands again, but it did not improve her situation, she could not get the paperclip in the keyhole. The other three women stood around and watched the helpless female on the floor.

“We should place some money on this.” Miranda said with a smile.

“I don’t mind winning your money.” Karen said. “But I think we all know how this is going to end.”

The woman on the floor didn’t agree to that thought, but slowly she was getting frustrated with being unable to open the cuffs like she had done before.

“Did you change anything in these cuffs?” She asked Karen.

“No, they are the same type, the only difference is that there are only 2 chains between them instead of the 4 chains you had in the kitchen. The locking mechanism is the same.”

Tamara also found that the lock that locked the chain to her handcuffs was reducing her movement as it was in between her hands, making it more difficult to move her fingers around. She switched hands again, managed to get the paperclip into the lock, but when she moved her fingers to turn the paperclip, it slipped out of her hands and fell to the floor.

“Damn it.” She cursed.

She knew that without the paperclip she would never get out of the cuffs and chains. None of the others made any movements as to help her, so she figured she had to find the paperclip herself. She turned herself a little more, allowing her hands to search the floor for the paperclip, but she did not find it.

“Where is the damn thing?” She said, frustrated.

“A little further away from your body.” Karen answered, helping the restrained girl a little.

After moving her body, she could feel the paperclip, but she had trouble picking it up.

“Auw, that hurts.” She exclaimed when she twisted her body a little too much and the cuffs cut into her wrists.

Her fingers tried again, and she almost had it, when the paperclip moved. Tamara tried to grab it, but accidently pushed it further away from her body.

“Where did it go?” She asked. “I almost had … mmmpppfffffff”

Karen had put the 2-inch ballgag in Tamara’s mouth.

“Your 30 minutes were up.” She stated in a matter of fact tone but still having a smile on her face.

She buckled the leather strap tightly behind her neck. The young woman on the floor gave her a dirty look and said some words in her gag that luckily nobody understood, although they had a good idea what she was saying.

“We’re still waiting for your escape.” Sally said to Tamara. “But I’ll help you a little.”

Sally placed the paperclip back on the floor behind Tamara, close to where her fingers could reach it. A big sigh was the only thing that they heard, before the chained woman tried to grab it again. This time she was luckier, and she managed to grab the paperclip again. It did not help her much; she was still not able to unlock the cuffs. She gave it a good try for another 20 minutes, before she gave up.

“Hmmppffff hmmppffff hmmppff.” She said in her gag.

The 2-inch gag was big for her and she could hardly move her jaw. Her tongue was stuck underneath the ball, which was pulled tightly into her mouth, disforming the sides of her mouth.

“Are you giving up?” Miranda asked.

It took a moment before Tamara nodded that she could not get out. She sighed and relaxed in her chains.

“Looks like we’ll have to release her.” Sally said.

“I suspected she would not get out. What we did in the kitchen and this is two completely different things. I was lucky when I escaped, but the second time we tried, I did not get out. As Tamara did, I managed it with cuffs alone a few times, but this was a lot harder.” Karen added.

“Let’s get her out. I could use some food.” Miranda said.

“Where are the keys for the locks?” Karen asked, while she got the keys to the cuffs from her pocket.

“I have the keys.” Sally said, holding up a keyring with several keys on it.

Miranda pulled the gag out of Tamara’s mouth, while the others released the locks. It took only a few minutes before Tamara was completely free, except for the cuffs on her hands.

“That was more difficult than I thought it would be.” She said, wondering why she was still cuffed.

“You think you could do it with only the cuffs on your wrists?” Karen asks, handing Tamara the paperclip.

The young woman tries again and this time, without all the other restrains, she manages to open the right cuff with the paperclip.

“Wow, pretty good.” Sally states.

“It just shows that other restraints can get in the way of your plans. Just unlocking the cuffs might be possible, but when there is other chains or locks involved, you might never have gotten out. Plus, the locks we used cannot be opened with a paperclip. You might have been able to get out of these cuffs, but you would never have opened any of the locks. And some of the other cuffs I have would be hard to pick with a paperclip, and in most cases, we do not face the keyholes towards the fingers.” Karin said.

Tamara hands the cuffs back to Karen and helps the others clean up the chains.

“That was fun, but those chains are hard, they hurt. Ropes are nicer from that perspective.”

“You should try tape. It can be really comfortable, and if applied too thin or incorrectly, it can be easy to get out of.” Sally said.

“Is that a challenge?” Tamara asks, looking at her boyfriend’s sister.

“There is a bunch of duct tape on the workbench. I’ll be in the kitchen.” Was all that Sally said, before leaving the shop and running to the house as it was still raining.

The others followed her after cleaning up, with Tamara holding several roles of tape.

“This will be fun.” She stated, smiling.
Last edited by slackywacky 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Tamara should be happy she got her release. Knowing the rest of the family, she should appreciate this more. At least she will be restrained again. Let's see if she will receive the same mercy again. (;

A small thing: you often switch between past tense and present tense in the last few parts. Is this deliberate?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 4 years ago A small thing: you often switch between past tense and present tense in the last few parts. Is this deliberate?
Yeah, I noticed when I reread the chapters. Will pay a little more attention to it as it was not intentional. Thanks for pointing it out. :-)
Think I fixed the last chapter.

Spoiler alert... It will be Sally on the receiving end of the tape (at least to start with...)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Looking forward to Sallys Tapebondage!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic