All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well Carrie, you are busted :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

An abrupt change from kidnapper to fellow captive for Carrie. Amazing as always
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Fantastic series!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Definitely not according to plan :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Here's the next chapter...

45. Stuck in a closet
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh crap, that is not mom.” Lucas exclaimed.

Carrie had to grin. It was obvious that Lucas and Jacob had expected Miranda to come around the corner, not her. She just stood there, soaking in the warm weather in her cut-off jeans, black short sleeved blouse, and white no-brand sneakers, waiting to see what the boys would do. Her long auburn hair was tied in a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face. She had heard about kidnappings that the twins had done, but she had not been involved yet. As a kid she had been tied frequently by her cousins, but it had been many years since she was had been tied.

“What do you want from me?” She asked the twins.

“We’re going to hold you prisoner until the ransom is paid.” Jacob said

“Somebody better bring that desert to the table, or there will be no ransom.” Carrie told them, indicating the desert dish she had put on the floor.

“Okay.” The twins said, getting out of character for a moment. Jacob picked up the desert and brought it to the table around the corner, while Lucas kept his toy gun pointed at Carrie, who waited with her hands up. It did not take long before Jacob came back.

“Everybody is outside, we can take her in the house.” He told his brother.

Lucas told Carrie to turn around and walk to the front of the house. They guided Carrie through the front door into the hallway.

“What now?” Jacob asked, looking around to see if anybody was in the house.

“Let’s use mom’s room. Grab the box.” Lucas said.

The ‘box’ was the supply of ropes and other materials that they used to tie their captives up.

“Upstairs prisoner.” Lucas ordered.

Without a word, Carrie walked up the stairs. They walked into the guest room normally used by Miranda if she was staying over.

“Sit on the bed.” Jacob told Carrie, who was still holding her hands up.

“Can I lower my hands?”

“Yeah, no worries, just no funny business.” Jacob replied.

Not knowing what funny business was, Carrie just sat on the bed, holding her hands in her lap. Lucas grabbed a piece of rope and walked up to Carrie. She felt a little nervous. When they played as kids, she had escaped easily in the beginning, but when they got better at the game, escape became something that only happened if somebody made a mistake, and there had not been many of those. If you got tied, you stayed tied until you were released.

“Hands behind your back.”

She turned a little on the bed, giving Lucas some easier access to her hands that she crossed behind her back. She felt how Lucas moved her hands palm to palm before the rope was wrapped around them. Within moments Carrie knew she would stay a prisoner until somebody would let her go, as the rope was applied snugly, but not overly tight. She felt how Lucas tied a knot, out of reach of her fingers. It gave her goose bumps. Lucas whispered something to Jacob.

“I don’t know. Try.” He said.

Not knowing what they were talking about, she just waited for them to continue. Which they did, after a few more whispered discussions, by telling her to open her mouth and stuffing a scarf in it and another one around her head, holding the first one in place.

“Hmmppff.” She tried to say something, but she could not even understand her own words, let alone somebody else would know what she said.

A rope was wrapped around her elbows and she felt how they were pulled together. At 45 she was still flexible, but not that flexible, so she gave a grunt when she thought it was tight enough. The boys pulled a little more, before stopping and tying the rope off. As a kid she had been able to get tied tight, but that was 30 years ago, and it felt like a different lifetime.

“Hmmpppfffff.” She said in her gag, but neither Lucas nor Jacob understood what she said.

The next rope went around her legs, just above her knees. This one felt loose, compared to the other ropes, but with the gag in her mouth she could not ask why they did that. After tying her ankles, as tight as her wrists and elbows, the boys had another whispered discussion.

“Stand up.” Jacob told her.

Lucas had opened the walk-in closet. They made Carrie hop into the mostly empty space, holding on to her, and gently helped her sit on the floor.

“Roll-over.” Lucas told her.

She laid down and rolled over. She felt another rope being tied to her wrists and already knew what was coming next, because as kids the hogtie, a name she had not discovered till much later, had been one of the favorite positions. And she was proven correct, as the rope was wrapped around her ankles and pulled tight, forcing her feet towards her hands. One of the twins lifted her knees, arching her back, so that they could make the hogtie tighter. Her heels were almost past her hands.

“At least I am still flexible in that way.” She thought.

The hogtie had tightened the rope around her knees and Carrie understood why it had been tied a little less tight at the beginning, bending the knees made it tighter. She protested when a blindfold was tied over her eyes, another scarf, but nobody reacted to her complaints. Surprised she felt more rope being tied to the elbow rope, but she did not feel where it went, until it was pulled tight. She could not see, but she figured it was to prevent her from crawling out of the closet. Other ropes were tied to her knees and also fixed to something in the closet, preventing her to move around.

“Have fun.” She heard one of the twins say, before she heard the door close.

“Hmmppffff.”

Nobody reacted when she tried to call them back. After leaving the room and closing the door, Lucas and Jacob put the box back where they got it from, also hiding the scarfs and toy guns in the same spot. They walked down the stairs and just as they wanted to walk outside, Karen came in.

“Oh, right on time. You guys can bring the bread out if you want, we should be ready for dinner.”

Taking the bread to the BBQ area, the twins got involved with Tim, helping to get the burgers ready and they totally forgot about Carrie, tightly tied in the closet in the guest room.

“Weird, I thought Carrie was going to be here by now.” Sheila said to Karen.

“Maybe she is running late. Tamara, have you heard from your mom?”

Tamara looked up from her plate with food, while chatting with Sheila’s kids.

“No, she said she was coming. Let me call her.”

Picking up her phone, she dialed her mother, but it went to voicemail after a few rings.

“He mom, where are you?”

Upstairs in the closet, Carrie could feel the phone vibrate as it was still in her back pocket. With her bound hands she tried to get to it, but the hogtie prevented her from moving her hands higher on her butt and all she could do was push it up a little in the pocket. She managed to push it up a little more, however when it got clear from her pocket, she could not grab it and it slid down to the floor, out of reach of her fingers.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Carrie grunted in frustration.

“Voice mail.” Tamara said. “I’ll try again later.”

Unknown to her she was not that far away from her mother, as the guestroom looked out over the barbeque area.

“Okay. And has anybody seen Miranda? I know she is around, as we talked in the kitchen. Lucas? Jacob?”

“We have not seen mom since we got here.” Lucas said.

“We kidnapped her and left her tied to the pole next to the shop.” Patrick said.

“And we checked, and she was no longer there.” Tim added.

“Hmm, weird. Okay, let’s eat. We’ll look for her a little later.”

Meanwhile, Miranda was still tightly chained to the post, cursing herself for helping Carrie with how she should be tied up, as she had not escaped from the chains yet. And in a closet upstairs, the other prisoner, the only one who knew where Miranda was, was also fighting her bonds without getting closer to escaping.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That is, what I would call bad luck :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

46. One down, one to go
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That looked scary.” Karen stated after seeing the video that Tamara had made at the wrecking yard.

The BBQ party had been going for a while now and everybody was eating and drinking. Tamara had completed the finishing touches on the video and just finished showing it on her laptop.

“It was. We trusted Sheila, but it was still scary being locked in the trunk, handcuffed, and gagged. I hope the professor likes it; she is not easy to please.”

“Maybe she should be in the trunk.” Sheila said.

They all laughed. Tamara brought her laptop inside, while the kids darted off to the pool.

“Thanks to some clever editing, you don’t see that I got them out of the car before the crusher did its job.” Sheila added, while eating another hamburger.

“Should you not think about your weight?” Karen said jokingly.

“Yeah, that’s what I am doing.” Sheila replied, sticking her tongue out.

There was more than enough food for several more people, but most people seemed to have enough.

“We could cuff the girls afterwards.” Patrick said, proudly.

Both Tamara and Sally grinned. The youngsters were easy to please.

“You don’t really escape from cuffs. Maybe if you have a paperclip and some luck, like I did some weeks ago.” Tamara said.

“You couldn’t escape when we added the chains, but you did indeed open the cuffs.” Karen added.

“Sounds like you guys have been busy playing games.” Sheila said.

“The last two weeks have been quiet, but it had escalated a little, people were tied up for 13 hours and more. That’s a long time to not be able to move much.” Karen said.

Tamara told Sheila about the failed escape attempt that had resulted in them being tied all night until Karen found them in the morning.

“Wow.”

“We still doing a 24 hour one some day.” Sally said.

Karen just grinned. She had been tied over 24 hours before, but it had been a long time ago.

“But not today.” Sally added, seeing her mothers face.

While the parents were chatting and drinking at the barbeque, the kids had been playing in the pool. It was a beautiful sunny day and nice and warm, and everybody was dressed in or had changed into bathing suits.

“Can we have some desert?” Steven asked his mother, dripping wet as he just came from the pool.

“Yes, go ahead.” Sheila said.

“Have you heard from your mother yet, Tamara?” Karen asked.

“No, I tried calling her a couple of times, but it went to voicemail every time.”

“I did the same with Miranda. I wonder were they are.”

“Well, mom must have been here.” Tamara said.

“Why do you say that?” Karen responded.

“Her desert is on the table.” Tamara said, pointing at the desert that Jacob had put on the table.

“Is her car here?” Karen asked.

“Let me check.”

Tamara walked around the house and came back a short time later.

“Yes.”

“Hmmm, that can only mean one thing.” Karen stated.

“What?”

“She is probably tied up somewhere. And I suspect Miranda will be in the same position.”

“I thought you said that nobody got tied in the last 2 weeks?” Sheila said with a grin on her face.

“Obviously, that changed today. Tim, Sally, have you got anything to do with this?”

Neither of them had, so Karen started to look for the twins. Last time she had seen them they were at the pool, so she walked over. Only Sheila’s boys were in the pool.

“Did you see Lucas and Jacob?”

“They said they were going on the game console.” Patrick said.

Karen walked down to the basement, but there was nobody downstairs as far as she could see. Just to make sure, she walked upstairs and check the guest bedroom. It looked undisturbed and she was about to walk back out, when she noticed a piece of rope lying in front of the walk-in closet. She had not been in the room for a while, not since she last changed the bedding after Miranda had stayed over, so she was not sure how long it had been there. After picking up the piece, she opened the doors for the closet.

“I almost expected to find somebody tied up in here.” She said to herself.

The closet was empty. Closing the doors behind her, she walked back downstairs. The bathroom door opened a little bit and Lucas peaked through to see if the coast was clear.

“Let’s go, Jacob.”

Jacob was holding on to a still tightly tied Carrie, his hand clamped over her gagged mouth. She was giggling a bit, as she could imagine what was going on. Although she could have made it difficult for the boys by screaming in her gag, but she was kind of enjoying herself. It had been years since she was last tied and somehow the ropes felt comfortable, although they were tight. If there was one thing she did not like, it was the gag, but with her hands tied, she could not fix that.

“What now?” Jacob asked.

“Back to where we came from. I bet they will not look in the same room twice.”

Carrie had to grin. The boys were clever with this game, as that was what it was for her. There were no hard feelings to the boys, they were just playing a game. Jacob told her to hop and while he held on to her, she hopped back to the guestroom and the closet. Not much later she was inescapable tied to support for the shelves in the closet again, tightly hogtied as she had been before.

“We’ll see you later, Carrie.” Jacob said, before they left her again.

The boys ran downstairs and went into the basement, playing a game on the console, oblivious of what was going on outside. Karen had not found them and she, Sally, Tamara, and Tim had started a search party around the house. Tamara and Tim checked out the garage, while Sally and Karen looked around the woods. They would meet up at the shop.

“Nothing.” Tamara reported when they were all at the entrance to the shop.

“Let’s check out the shop.” Karen said.

The door was not locked during the day, so they entered the dark building. Karen flipped the light switch and the moment the lights went on; they could hear muffled screams. It was easy to determine where the sound came from and soon, they were standing around Miranda.

“How did this happen?” Tamara asked.

The gag was loosened by Karen, and the wadding was pulled out of her mouth. Miranda needed a moment for her voice to start working.

“Carrie tied me up. Or, better said, I had to tell her how to tie me up, she was not very good at it.”

“Why was she tying you up?”

“Tim and Sheila’s boys had kidnapped me. I figured since they had never played the game, I’ll go along. When they left me at the pole next to the shop, Carrie arrived and she saw me, got the keys from the boys, and moved me to the shop. Talking about Carrie, where is she?”

“We don’t know and until we find her, you will stay put too.” Karen said, looking around.

“Why is that?” Miranda asked.

“Because I have no idea what she did with the keys for the locks and cuffs that you are wearing.”

gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

We need more!!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 3 years ago We need more!!!
Coming soon to a computer screen near you...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

47. Tricked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hands up you two.”

Jacob and Lucas looked surprised at the two women that had walked into the family room, their faces covered and toy guns in their hands. It was as much as what they had done to others in the household that was now done to them. They could easily recognize Sally and Tamara; it was just the fact that they had not expected them to come into the family room like that. Both put down their game controllers and raised their hands.

“What do you want from us?” Lucas asked, a big smile on his face.

“Where is Carrie?” Sally asked.

Both boys looked at each other, before Jacob answered.

“No idea what you are talking about.” He said.

Lucas grinned.

“We know you guys kidnapped her, nobody else could have done it. Where is she?” Tamara asked.

“No idea. We have not seen Carrie yet.” Lucas said defiantly.

Sally and Tamara looked at each other for a moment, before Sally threw a bunch of rope on the floor in front of the twins.

“Lucas, tie your brother’s hands behind his back and make sure it is done right.” She said.

“Why would I do that?” He asked.

“Because if we have to do it, it will be much tighter and for a much longer period.” Tamara replied.

Lucas sighed and picked up a rope. His brother had turned away from him and held his hands crossed behind his back. Efficiently, the twins had lots of experience, Lucas tied Jacob’s hands.

“Turn around.” Tamara said when he was done.

She tied his hands the same way.

“What are you going to do to us?” Lucas asked.

Both boys were fidgeting with the ropes. Jacob could feel the knot, Lucas could not. When Lucas tied his brother’s hands, he had deliberately tied the knot where it could be reached, but neither Tamara nor Sally had noticed.

“Let’s go, outside.” Both girls said, taking each one of the twins by their arms.

They walked up the stairs and out the door, leading them to the shop. After entering the shop, Lucas and Jacob saw their mother chained to the post. Their eyes got big.

“What happened?” Lucas asked.

“As if you don’t know.” Karen said, looking at the twins.

“Carrie tied me up.” Miranda stated.

“And you guys tied Carrie up. We can’t release your mother without the keys and Carrie has those.” Sally added.

“We don’t know where Carrie is.” Jacob said, still playing the innocent victims. “Let us go.”

“Maybe we should put them in lockdown for a while?” Tamara asked.

“Lockdown? We have a lockdown?” Sally asked surprised.

Karen grinned. She had figured out what Tamara had meant. After grabbing some rope from the bundle that Sally and Tamara had brought back from taking the twins prisoner, she indicated to the twins to start walking.

“Where are we going?” Lucas asked.

“The shed. You can sit in there until you tell us where Carrie is.” Karen told them.

“But we do not know where she is.” Lucas said.

“We’ll see.” Tamara replied.

Sally, Tamara, and Karen walked out of the shop to the small wooden shed. Karen opened the door and told the boys to get in.

“Sit down on the floor.” She ordered the twins.

After they sat down, Karen tied their legs together.

“Sit back to back.” Karen said.

The boys moved around a little and after they were seated back to back, Karen wrapped a rope around their waists, tying the boys together.

“That should do for now. You want to tell us where Carrie is? Otherwise you can stay here for a while.” She said.

Neither Lucas nor Jacob said a word.

“Okay, we’ll see you later.”

The three women left the shed and closed the door. There was no lock, all it contained were some garden chairs and garden tools, so they just closed the door. Lucas and Jacob waited for the sounds of talking women to disappear, before they started on the task of escaping the ropes. It did not take them long. Sitting back to back meant that they could easily reach the others tied hands and Lucas had undone the knot he had tied within a few minutes.

“That was easy enough.” He said.

“Yeah, they should not have tied us back to back.” Jacob said.

It took them a few more minutes and they were both free.

“What now?” Lucas asked.

“Maybe we should move Carrie. If we leave her in the guest room, somebody is bound to find her.”

“But where will we move her to?”

“How about the trunk of her car. Nobody will look there.”

Lucas agreed with his brother’s idea. Nobody would look in the back of Carries own car. Jacob looked through the cracks of the shed, the door had not closed properly for some time, but he did not see much.

“Looks like it is clear.”

He opened the door and looked around again, this time taking a little more time. But there was still nobody to be seen.

“Let’s go.”

They left the shed, closing the door behind them, and ran to the front door of the house.

“Let’s see if her car is unlocked.” Lucas said.

Nobody really locked their car when it was in the yard, and when they tried the tailgate, it opened. There was enough space in the car for Carrie to lie down.

“We’re good here. Let’s get her.”

They walked into the house and up the stairs to the guest bedroom. After entering the room, they stalled for a moment. Faint gagged noises were coming from the closet.

“Sounds like she is still here.” Jacob said.

Lucas grinned and opened the door of the closet. The sounds got a little louder, but not much, the gag in Carrie’s mouth was working well.

“As predicted, she is still here.” Lucas said to his brother.

The twins looked at the helpless female on the floor. The ropes to the side of the closet holding her tightly in place. The boys kneeled and started on the ropes that held Carrie in place, when they suddenly heard a noise behind them. Looking up, they saw Karen and Tamara walk into the room.

“You were right, Karen, they did lead us to their hiding place.” Tamara said.

“I figured if we gave them a chance to escape, they would. Funny, I checked this room and closet before, and your mother was not here at the time.”

“You mean you expected us to do this?” Lucas said.

“Yep. That’s why we made sure you tied your brother. We figured you would allow him to escape. And the back to back thing worked out well too. You don’t think you could escape if we really tied you, did you?” Karen asked.

The boys looked defeated.

“Why don’t you go to the game room and continue playing, while we take care of Carrie.” Karen suggested.

The twins left the room, leaving a still very much tied and gagged Carrie with Tamara and Karen. Tamara sat down next to her mother and removed the gag.

“Where are the keys for the cuffs and locks that keep Miranda to the post?” She asked her mother.

“I have no idea what you are on about. Can you please untie me?” Carrie replied, grinning.

"You don’t know, do you?” Tamara said.

She ran her nails over her mother’s sides, which resulted in a loud laugh, as Carrie was very ticklish. Tamara kept going for only about a minute. By then, Carrie was out of breath.

“Please stop. I’ll tell you.” She said, breathing hard.

“Where are they?” Tamara asked again.

“On the workbench next to the door.”

“We’ll go and check. If they are not there, I’ll come back for some more tickling.” Tamara said to her mother.

“But I told you where they are. No need to gag me ag…” She could not finish her sentence, as the scarf was pushed back in her mouth and the other one was used to keep the wadding in.

“We’ll be back.” Karen said as they left the closet, closing the door behind them.

“Hmmmpppppppppffffff.” Carrie called out, but nobody listened to the helpless woman.
Last edited by slackywacky 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very well played! The boys leading their captors to their victim :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I love this family. And this story!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

The best story currently "live"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for the comments. I am glad people like this story. Feel free to add suggestions (note, this story is in the 'everyone' section). Not saying they might be incorporated, but you never know. ;)

48. Tickle torture
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrie grumbled in her gag. It had been at least an hour, according to her since Karen and Tamara had left her to release Miranda from the cuffs and chains. She figured it would not take that long to get the woman released and come back to her to release her. It had been fun to be tied up in the beginning, and when the twins had moved her to the bathroom and back to the bedroom, she actually was enjoying it, but now, being unable to move much, being unable to get rid of the wad filling her mouth, it had become less fun and more irritation.

“Hmmppffff.”

She had fought her bonds, both with all her strength and with her brain, trying to find an escape in the bonds, but neither method had resulted in her getting free from the ropes. The twins were good at tying people and escape had eluded her so far. Suddenly the door to the closet opened again.

“Well, what do we have here?” Miranda said, looking down at the tightly tied Carrie.

All Carrie could do was laugh, which sounded distorted due to the gag in her mouth.

“First she ties me up and then she gets herself kidnapped. I could have been tied to that pole forever.”

Miranda sat down next to Carrie and started on untying the ropes that held Carrie to the side of the cabinet.

“Hmmppffff.” Carrie muttered in her gag.

“No, I am not taking your gag out. I am just going to release you from being tied to the sides of the closet. This looks pretty tight to me; I can make you rock back and forth of you weren’t tied down to the sides.” Miranda said, looking at the hogtie.

Carrie nodded. It was tight and she started to feel her back, but she just had to endure it. It took a few minutes before Miranda had all ropes untied that held Carrie in position on the floor.

“Better?” Miranda asked.

Carrie shook her head. She wanted out of the hogtie. She could feel the rope around her ankles with her fingers, so tight had the boys made it. Her shoulders were pulled back and could not touch the floor and her knees were also off the ground.

“Tammie said you were ticklish.” Miranda stated with a grin on her face.
Carrie cursed in her gag. She knew she was very ticklish, having her daughter tell Miranda was not really what she wanted, as she knew what was going to happen.

“Hmmppffff.” She grunted in her gag, trying to crawl away from Miranda.

“Go on, try to get away.”

The bound, gagged, and blindfolded woman on the floor tried, but the hogtie was so tight that she did not make much progress, no matter how hard she tried. In the end she gave up, breathing heavy from the exercise.

“You moved a little, but not much.” Miranda said, before she dug her nails into Carrie’s sides.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” Carrie screamed in her gag.

It was hard to determine if she was laughing or crying, but Miranda kept tickling her. Her sides, her arms, her feet, Miranda tickled all over and it did not seem to make a difference in the gagged noises coming from Carrie where she tickled. Carrie’s breathing had turned into short bursts of breathing in between fits of laughter. She shook her head, but Miranda ignored her. Having the gag in her mouth did not help, breathing was a lot more difficult than normal. The tickling continued and Carrie started to fear she would lose control of her bladder if Miranda kept going. Suddenly Miranda stopped.

“That was 2 minutes.” Miranda said.

“Only 2 minutes?” Carrie thought.

“I’ll let you calm down and then we’ll go for 5 minutes.”

With all her might, Carrie fought her bonds, shaking her head. The 2 minutes had been bad enough, let alone 5 minutes and, as Carrie suspected, maybe even more.

“Hmmppppfffff.”

She tried to remind Miranda that she had helped Carrie with getting her chained up in the shop, it had not been all her doing.

“Maybe I should take it easier on you, after all, I told you how to tie me up. I am partly to blame.” Miranda said, as if she had read Carrie’s mind.

Just as Carrie relaxed a little after that statement, Miranda’s nails dug into her waist again and she screamed in her gag.

“Nah, this is way too much fun.” Miranda said.

Another round of tickling followed. Even with the gag in her mouth, her screams were loud, but she figured all the others would be outside and not hear her, making it not very likely that somebody would come to her rescue. Tears ran down her face, the blindfold not stopping them, her breathing becoming labored again. Every time she figured Miranda was done, her fingers would touch somewhere else and Carrie would scream out loud. At least she could move a little more, not being tied to the sides of the closet again, but the tight hogtie did not make it easier.

“Come on, 3 minutes down, 2 more to go.”

To Carrie the 3 minutes had felt like a lifetime. The tickling attack was non-stop. Sweat stood on Carrie’s forehead, she was getting out of breath, not being able to suck in air through her mouth.

“One minute.” Miranda stated, going back to Carrie’s sides again.

The helpless woman couldn’t wait for the tickling to stop. She tried to count the time, but the tickling was way too distracting.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She pleaded in her gag.

“Time.” Miranda said, stopping the tickle attack.

All Carrie could do was sucking in as much air as she could.

“Had enough?”

The nod was almost imperceptible, Carrie was so busy trying to suck in oxygen.

“Too bad. The next one will be 10 minutes.” Miranda said.

“Hmmmppppfffffff.” She pleaded in her gag, shaking her head.

She would not survive 10 minutes of this, Carrie knew. Miranda knew exactly how to tickle her. Not too hard, not to soft, those fingernails would dig in just enough to make her very sensitive to the touch. Tamara was not as good at tickling as Miranda, this was way worse than what she had done earlier.

“Ready?” Miranda asked.

Carrie tensed, awaiting the fingers to attack her again, but nothing happened.

“That was fun to see.” Miranda said.

The body of Carrie visibly relaxed.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” She screamed when Miranda’s fingernails lightly stroke her sides.

“I think you had enough.”

Miranda started on the gag, allowing Carrie to breath easier. Big gulps of air were sucked in by Carrie. In the meantime, Miranda worked on the hogtie rope. The knots had gone tight due to the wild trashing Carrie had done, but eventually Miranda had removed all ropes. All that Carrie could do was lay on the ground, trying to recover.

“That was mean.” She said after catching her breath.

“What? A 5-minute tickle?”

“Yes.”

“It was fun though.” Miranda said, smiling.

She was still sitting next to the freed woman.

“I suspect you may want to take a shower. You look like a mess. It will not hide the rope marks all over your body, but there is nobody here that does not know what games are being played around here occasionally, so I would not worry about them.”

“I probably should do that, yes. And then I need some food. All I had today was this scarf. Not very tasting. Worst thing was that I could smell the meat on the barbeque, and I was not having any of it.”

“There is enough left.” Miranda said.

“We always have way too much during these parties.” Carrie grinned, slowly sitting up.

Miranda helped Carrie to her feet and walked her over to the bathroom. Karen had already put towels ready for her and some of her clothes that she knew would fit Carrie.

“Take your time, we’re not going anywhere, and we’ll see you outside when you are done, okay?”

Carrie nodded. She closed the door after Miranda and got ready for a well-deserved shower.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was really funny :) Miranda was a little cruel -well, just a little :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I'm glad Miranda got her own back. Good to see the adventures continue
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Can't wait to see what's next
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Love the idea of being bigoted blindfolded for hours on end then tickle tortured. Love this story.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

49. New kid on the block
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Excuse me, is this the home of Sally Saunders?”

Karen looked up from the barbeque at the young man who had come from around the corner of the house.

“You must be DW.” Karen said. “I am Karen, Sally’s mother. She is inside, she should be out soon.”

DW looked around a little nervous, as he did not know anybody present. Luckily Sally and Tamara walked out with some more food in their hands. Both girls were in two piece bikini’s.

“Hi DW. Glad you could make it.” Sally said when she saw him standing to the side.

Tamara greeted him too. Sally grabbed his arm and introduced him to the rest of the group. When Sally introduced Carrie, she could see that he noticed the rope marks on her body. Carrie had changed into a shiny red one-piece bathing suit and was lying on one of the lounge chairs. She had not told him about the games they play yet, she was still waiting for the right moment.

“So, you are the famous DW that Sally keeps telling us about.” Miranda said when she got introduced.

DW smiled and nodded. Sally had been seeing DW a few times during the last 3 weeks and finally had enough courage to ask him to come to the barbeque and meet her family and friends. DW was 6 feet tall, short blond hair, rather skinny, but very knowledgeable. Tamara had called him a nerd, and even though Sally did not want to call him that, he kind of was. His job at Target was a weekend job, as he was in University, studying Image Arts.

“Want some food?” Karen asked, after introductions were completed and DW sat down next to Sally.

DW nodded and Karen provided him with a plate of food.

“Sally can give you a drink.” Karen said.

Sally could see that DW was glancing at Carrie and the rope marks on her body, but she figured he was too much of a gentleman to ask what happened. She figured she needed to find a moment to explain things. She had an idea but needed some help.

“Tamara, can you give me a hand.” She said, after she finished her plate.

Tamara looked up, seeing how Sally pointed her head towards the house.

“Okay.” She said, getting up from her seat.

“I’ll be back.” Sally said to DW, who was talking to Tim.

After Sally and Tamara walk into the house, Sally looks at Tamara.

“I need your help. I need to tell DW about the games we play, but I am not sure how. I figured, if he finds me tied up, it will make it easier.”

“Yeah, that might work. Either he runs away screaming or you’ll get your chance telling him. What did you have in mind?”

“Nothing fancy. I figured a simple chair tie in my room would do. What do you think?”

“Probably. With or without a gag?”

“Not sure, do you think it will scare him?”

“Don’t think so, he saw you and I leave together, it is not like he will think that you got kidnapped.”

“Okay, let’s do this.”

When Tamara walked outside a little over 15 minutes later, DW was still talking to Tim. He looked up and smiled at Tamara, who had stopped in front of him.

“Sally wanted you to come to her room for a moment. Up the stairs, first door on the left.” She told him.

“Eh, okay.” He said, getting up and walking into the house.

He looked around for a moment to get his bearings, as he had never been inside the house. Walking up the stairs, we went to the first door on the left. It was half open and he looked around it. He stopped when he saw Sally sitting on a wooden straight back chair. Slowly he walked into the room. The chair stood in the middle of the room, facing the door, and Sally sat quietly on it. Not that she could do much else, Tamara had done a nice job of restraining her. DW walked up to Sally, who was looking at him over her gag.

“Wow.” DW said.

He sat down on the bed. Slowly taking in the view. Sally’s arms had been tied to each side of chair back, ropes running all the way from her wrists to her shoulders. He legs were similar tied, each leg individually to a front chair leg, running the rope from her ankles to her knees. More ropes held her shoulders to the back of the seat, as did ropes around her waist. A ballgag was strapped in her mouth.

“Hmmppffff.” She said in her gag, her eyes smiling.

“This explains the marks I saw on, euh, Carrie was it, right?”

Sally nodded.

“I used to play cops and robbers as a kid, but never thought I would bump into somebody who played these games at a later age. But seeing the marks on Carrie, and the fact that Tamara probably tied you up, I suspect everybody is involved?” He asked.

Carrie grinned and nodded. He had not removed the gag yet, so talking was not really an option for her yet. She watched him, while he inspected her. At least he had not ran away, which she figured was a good thing.

“This looks tight.” He said, pulling on the rope around her waist.

Another nod from Sally confirmed it. Tamara had not given her any slack. She had pulled all ropes tight.

“If you do it, do it right.” She had said, before she pulled the gag in Sally’s mouth.

Sally tried to move, but she did not have much space.

“Can you get out?” DW asked, still sitting on the bed.

“Hmmppff.” Sally replied.

“Sorry, what?” DW asked.

She had to grin and shook her head. When would people understand that having a ballgag in your mouth made talking a little difficult? She looked at DW. He really did look like a nerd a bit, but he was smart, and he had a great personality. Sally had been looking forward to telling him about the games they played at home.

“I assume you want me to take the gag out?” He asked, leaning forward, and releasing the strap of the ballgag.

A blob of drool ran down the side of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breast. She could see the conflict in DW on grabbing a tissue and cleaning it up, as touching her breasts might have been too much at this point in their relation. Sally grinned.

“I was looking for a way to tell you. I noticed you saw the marks on Carrie, but it did not feel like the right place to discuss them out there. I figured if you found me like this, it might be more comfortable.”

“Do you do this often?”

“We had weeks were one or more people were tied up during the weekend, sometimes during the week. It has been quiet for the last 2 weeks.”

“And who determines what happens? Is it scripted?”

“No, mostly it is spontaneous. We don’t really plan these things. Even today, the fact that Carrie had these marks was just a result of some events happening. Nothing was planned when we organized the BBQ.”

DW looked at the plastic box on the bed, where Tamara had left it.

“Seems you guys have a decent amount of stuff to play with.”

He grabbed one pair of the cuffs and made them ratchet, before putting them back.

“My mother used to be a bondage model, that’s how we come to have some of that stuff.”

“And you enjoy this?” He pointed at her sitting bound on the chair.

“It is fun. After a few hours it might get a little less fun, but that is part of being tied up. Escaping is hardly ever possible, most of us are too good at tying somebody. But yes, I do enjoy this. Is that a problem?”

“Nope, not for me. It will be fun to come up with some interesting ways of tying you.” He said.

Sally smiled. That was the answer she had been hoping for. She liked DW and she would have meet up with him even if he did not think playing bondage games could be fun but having him accept it was better.

“So, what now?” She asked him.

He grinned. He got up and kissed her on the mouth. Sally kissed him back.

“That was something I wanted to do for some time.” He laughed. “And this is the other thing.”

Before Sally could respond, he pushed the ballgag back into her mouth and tightened the strap. Sally grinned and fought her bonds, just to make it more realistic for him. He pulled the ball tighter than Tamara had done, but there was nothing Sally could do about it.

“I’ll see you later.” He said, walking to the door.

She grunted in her gag and shook her head, but he just ignored her and left the room, closing the door behind him. He headed down the stairs.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Sally called after him.

She had not planned on him gagging her again, but she liked his initiative. She would just have to wait for somebody to come and release her.

herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Very good continuation!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Ah fantastic as always and a nice new playmate for Sally
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Can't wait for what's next
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 3 years ago Can't wait for what's next
Working on it, should be up later in the week.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic