The Games Player: Denim Day (F/mfF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Games Player: Denim Day (F/mfF)

Post by KP Presents »

JeanJeanie:
Hi there – I’m told this is the place where kids that have met the Games Player gather, hang out, share stories?

IvyTheTerrible:
It sure is – first timer?

JeanJeanie:
Yeah – I’m Jean, and I’m ten. You really have met her?

IvyTheTerrible:
Well, him in my case, but yeah – we all have. So tell us a little about yourself.

JeanJeanie:
Well, I live with my Mum and Dad, as well as my seven year old sister Carol and my four year old brother Billy. We’re not really special – but somehow, the Games Player wanted to come and rob us.

IvyTheTerrible:
So what happened? Start at the beginning.

JeanJeanie:
Well, it was two weeks ago, on a Saturday, and Mum and Dad had taken us to the pictures. Actually, we all had one other thing in common.

IvyTheTerrible:
And that is?

ViTheFirst:
Go on Jean, tell us.

JeanJeanie:
We were all wearing something denim. Take Mum – she had on a black coat over a white jumper, jeans with the legs rolled up, and black boots. I was wearing a denim jacket over a pale blue top, and a short denim skirt over leggings that same colour of blue, as well as short mud-coloured leather boots.

IvyTheTerrible:
What about the rest of the family?

JeanJeanie:
Well, Carol had on a denim jacket over a black and white check dress, and red tights with pink cowboy boots. Billy was wearing a pink padded sleeveless thing over a denim shirt, jeans and black trainers, and Dad had on a black jacket over a jumper, jeans and brown shoes.

ViTheFirst:
All in blue then. So what did you go and see?

JeanJeanie:
Sing 2 – it was Carol’s choice. Anyway, Dad drove us home, but he had to go and see someone else, so he dropped us at the front door and we waited until Mum unlocked it so that we could go in.
Now, we live on the end of a row of houses, but the house next to us has a high wall round the front – I don’t know who lives there, but we’ve seen a woman with a scarf over her hair come out with two kids from time to time. Anyway, we came into the house, and went into the kitchen with Mum to get a drink – and there she was.
She was as tall as Mum, and had on a dark jumper and leather jacket, leggings, boots – and something pulled down over her head that meant we could not see exactly what she looked like. Mum just stared at her, before she said something to Mum about a booking.
Well, Mum looked at us, and told us to go into the front room while she talked to the lady. Billy took his padded jacket off, but Carol and me – we kept out denim jackets on as we went into the front room.

ViTheFirst:
Were you scared at all?

JeanJeanie:
Not really – after all, we had no idea what was going on. So I turned the television on, so that Billy and Carol could watch Paw Patrol. We all sat on the couch – and a few minutes later, Mum came back in with the woman. She had taken her coat off, but she had her hands behind her back.

IvyTheTerrible:
So the game had begun?

JeanJeanie:
That’s what Mum told us – she said we were all going to play a special game where the woman was pretending that we had been kidnapped, but she was going to make it as real as she could – which meant, according to Mum, she had to make sure we could not escape or try to call for help. That was when she turned round and I saw that her wrists had been tied together with rope behind her back.
I was surprised to see this, and so were Carol and Bobby. Bobby got off the couch and walked over to look at Mum, touching the rope with his hands before he asked if we were all going to be like that. Mum nodded, but she said it did not hurt – and we would all be the same.
The woman smiled as she told Bobby to put his hands behind her back, putting down a bag she was holding and taking some white rope from it as she did so. Both Carol and I watched as she folded it with her gloved hands, and then passed it round Bobby’s wrists as he put his hands behind himself.
When she had finished, Bobby tried to move his hands, and then he actually giggled when he found out he could not. Mum nodded as she told Carol and me we should stand up and put our hands behind our back as well, the masked woman nodding as she took two more lengths of rope out of the bag.

ViTheFirst:
Had you ever been tied up before?

JeanJeanie:
No – it felt strange when I felt the rope on my wrists, but as the woman pulled it tight, it actually felt – nice. Does that sound bad?

IvyTheTerrible:
Not really, no. What was Clare doing?

JeanJeanie:
Well, she watched as the woman tied my wrists together, and then I told her it really didn’t hurt as her own hands were tied together behind her back. She tried to smile, but I told her it was all right to be a little scared about something new – and we could do this together.

ViTheFirst:
Good move – so she made sure you all had your wrists tied together behind her back. What happened next?

JeanJeanie:
Mum sat in an armchair, and told Bobby and Carol to sit next to each other on the couch, before she said I should stand next to her. I watched them both push themselves onto the seat, as the woman took four more ropes from her bag. Kneeling in front of them, she folded the first rope over, and then used it to tie Bobby’s ankles together.
I watched her as she wrapped the rope round both legs, then separated the ends and took them between his legs before she tied the ends off. The next length of rope was tied round his legs, below his knees, as his feet hung over the edge. He even giggled as she took that rope between his legs, as I saw the way his jeans looked with the ropes there.
Carol was next – the rope rubbed on her cowboy boots and made a squeaking sound, but she was soon just like our brother, the white band on the red below her knees. They looked at each other, and then at me as the woman told me to sit in the other armchair.

IvyTheTerrible:
Your turn?

JeanJeanie:
Actually no – it was Mum’s turn, as the woman asked her to cross her ankles, and then she tied the rope round them as well. I definitely heard a squeaking sound as she did that, and then she tied her legs together below her knees, above the turnups on her jeans.

ViTheFirst:
How did it make you feel to see this going on?

JeanJeanie:
Honestly? I have to admit, I was starting to feel excited watching this – my little brother and sister had their hands tied behind their backs, their legs tied together, but they were laughing and giggling. As the woman tied the rope off, Mum twisted her legs round and then nodded as well.
Then it was my turn – the woman knelt in front of me, and asked me to cross my ankles before I felt the rope as it was pulled tight round them. It did feel – good, as the rope got tighter before she tied it off behind my legs. Another length went round my legs, again below my knees, the white on the blue as she took it around and between my legs.
When she had finished, she told us all we had to remain quiet – unless we wanted her to make sure we would stay quiet. Mum said we’d talk quietly while the television was on, and the woman nodded as she left us there.

IvyTheTerrible:
So you, your mother, and your family were all tied up – what happened while she was out of the room?

JeanJeanie:
Bobby and Carol were wriggling and giggling, but Mum looked worried as she twisted round. Me? I tried moving my legs, hearing the squeak as my boots rubbed against each other, but I was definitely excited about what was happening.
Anyway, a while later, the woman came back – and she had found some washing line Dad had bought to hang out back. She had cut open both packs and cut one into three lengths – the other one she had cut four short lengths off.
She also had two pairs of my sports socks, and a roll of white tape that Dad had. Putting them down, she said it was time to make sure we really could not move – starting with me. She put the other things down and walked behind me with one of the three lengths, and told me to shuffle forward.
As everyone else watched, she wound that rope round my arms and body and pulled tight, so that I really could not move them. It formed two bands, making my jacket open slightly as I sat there.
She then went in front of me and tied one of the short lengths between my ankles, then moved me so that I was sitting to the side of the chair, and my legs were tucked under me. She then tied the other end of the short rope to the ropes round my arms, so that I really could not move.

ViTheFirst:
They call that a sitting hogtie – very comfy if done right. Was It?

JeanJeanie:
Actually – yes. We then watched as she stood behind Billy and he shuffled forward, using a rope to make sure his arms stayed by his sides, and then doing the same to Carol. She then moved their legs so they were on the couch, and like me their ankles were tied to their backs.
Then it was Mum’s turn – she used the longest length of rope on her, and I saw the way her jumper stretched as it was wrapped tightly round her. She looked and me and asked how it felt – I told her it felt as if she was hugging me, and she nodded as the woman tied the rope off behind her. She then moved Mum’s legs so that they were on the seat, and I saw her tie her ankles to the ropes behind her as well.

ViTheFirst:
So all of you were unable to get off the seat? Neat – what happened next?

JeanJeanie:
I watched Bobby and Carol, but they seemed to be happy as the woman folded one of my socks up – and then told Mum it was time for her to be quiet. She looked at all of us, and said in a few minutes, we would all be quiet – but she wanted us all to enjoy the game just as she was.
Well, we nodded as she opened her mouth, and the masked woman made sure the sock went all the way in. As she closed her mouth, she looked at me and winked while the woman peeled a length of the white tape from the roll, and then pressed it down on Mum’s jaw. When she stepped back, I could see the shape of her lips underneath as she rolled the second sock up, and told me to open my mouth.
I told Bobby and Carol to let the lady do this, and then…

IvyTheTerrible:
She gagged you.

JeanJeanie:
Yeah – it was a clean sock, but it tasted funny as she pushed it in, and I could feel it soaking up all the water in my mouth as I closed my lips. The tape felt funny as well – it pulled on the skin round my mouth, but I really could not say or do anything other than mumble after that.
Bobby was next – he managed to let her push the folded sock in, but his cheeks made him look like a hamster before she covered his mouth with tape as well. Carol also giggled – and then she went quiet as her mouth got a sock in it, and the tape over it as well.

ViTheFirst:
So they both looked like chipmunks?

JeanJeanie:
Yeah – the woman looked at all of us, and then she switched the television over to Disney+, and put on Turning Red for us to watch. We hadn’t seen it yet, as Mum said something like “whllwshthsthgghffrr?”

IvyTheTerrible:
She meant you could watch it together, right?

JeanJeanie:
Yeah – Bobby and Carol sat very still, the ropes on their shirt and jacket, as the film started. The woman watched us for a few minutes, before she said she was going to wait in the kitchen. She also said we should wait for the film to finish before we tried to get free.
Mum nodded and winked at me as I settled down. I did try to see if I could find a knot with my fingers, but they all seemed to be out of reach – and the ropes were tight so I wasn’t really able to move much after that.
So we just sat there – and after a while I saw both Bobby and Carol slowly fall asleep as they sat there, Bobby managing to lie on his side and Carol with her head back.

IvyTheTerrible:
But you stayed awake?

JeanJeanie:
I did. A little while later, I saw Mum move her head, and I figured she wanted me to try and come over.
Well, somehow I managed to get myself kneeling on the floor, as I saw the rope hitting the back of my legs. Mum nodded as I shuffled forward, and then put my head on her lap as she looked down at me.
She said “Hruhhlrht?” I nodded and then we watched the television together. The sock in my mouth was soaking wet now, but I didn’t want to try and get free – it just felt so nice to be like that.

ViTheFirst:
What happened when the film finished?

JeanJeanie:
I looked at Mum, wondering if we should try and get free, but I had no idea how we could do that. The woman had left the remote for the television on Mum’s lap, so somehow I used my nose to find another film to watch – and that was when we heard the banging next door.
We both wondered what had happened, before the front door opened and closed and I heard Dad call out to ask where we were. Mum tried to call out – and the look on his face when he came in and saw us!

IvyTheTerrible:
What had happened?

JeanJeanie:
The house next door had been robbed – Dad went and brought a policeman in, and when Mum had the tape and sock taken away, the description she gave f the masked woman was the same as the one who had robbed our neighbour. When we checked, however, nothing had been taken from us.

IvyTheTerrible:
How did you feel when they untied you?

JeanJeanie:
I was a bit stiff, and my mouth was dry, but otherwise I was fine. Dad untied both Bobby and Carol, but they didn’t wake up until after he had taken away the tape and socks from their mouths. As for Mum, she hugged me and told me I had been very brave, but I just felt excited about what had happened.

ViTheFirst:
It sounds like you genuinely were a game for her – did you all talk about it afterwards?

JeanJeanie:
We did – and we play the games now as well…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Very well written!
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Rather enjoyed this.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!