Family Workout (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Family Workout (F/FF)

Post by Fleming14 »

"MOMMMMMMM!!!!!!". Alexa sighed as she heard her two daughters screaming up at her. Alexa (40) was a brunette and extremely fit for her age. She was the owner of a gym in the town and therefore always kept in great shape. Her two daughters were a pain in her whole. Make no mistake, she loved the two of them, it was just there constant fighting was pushing her to her limits. She went downstairs to see her two daughters already squabbling. Her eldest daughter Lucy (20) had inherited her brunette looks and was also in tip top shape. With a height of 5"8, she is tall for a woman and lauded over the younger daughter. Debra (18) had chosen to dye her hair blonde and was smaller in size compared to her older sister, but still shared her good looks. Both were gym rats in there own right.

"Mommmm tell Debra that she cant be here when me friends come over she'll only embarrass me". "No way" said Debra "you always make a show of me in front of my friends, remember last time when you told them all about Darragh and then they went and told him".
"That's not my fault, you can blame your friends for being shitty" said Lucy.
"Well I don't care I'm staying here anyway" argued Debra and the 2 girls started shouting at each other again
"Girls look, I'm sick of all this fighting. I have a great idea" Alexa said "The gym is shut down tomorrow, we are all gonna go and have a family workout session so we can all become closer".
The two started complaining but Alexa put her foot down. "No arguing if ye aren't there tomorrow then don't bother coming back to this house, and no more fucking shouting!!" she shouted as she left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa arrived into her gym wearing a full black gym outfit and brought her bag of supplies with her. She decided to go with the black to try and get the dominatrix vibe as she enacted her plan. She went over to the activity sector, with no weights and more for drills. This is where she met up with her two daughters. Lucy was wearing a light pink set and Debra a light blue one. They both looked fantastic.

"Ok girls today is going to be something a little bit different. To settle your differences, ye are going to go through a various degree of challenges and if you lose, you have to do a forfeit." Alexa explained.
Lucy and Debra looked at each other, feeling a bit worried at what was about to happen.
Alexa unloaded rolls of duct tape from her bag and put them on the ground.
"After each challenge, one part of your body is going to be duct taped"
"Wtf, why would we do this" Lucy complained.
"Because, if the other person is unable to compete anymore, then I will give you on hour inside here to do whatever you want to do with them".
Despite the risk, the girls hated each other so much that they were willing to take on the risk.
"Ok we're in" Debra said.
"Great" said Alexa "Let's get started".

"Ok girls first up is the treadmill, first person to give up loses". Alexa thought this was the best place to start as it would both make them very sweaty and tired straight away.
Both girls started off strong, with them both being well used to being runners but Lucy's long strides became too much for Debra and she came out on top.
"Great work Lucy, know what do you want to tie up first?"
"Am I able to tie up her stupid mouth first" she said, striking fear into Debra.
"No, the rules are her arms must be tied before the gag".
"Ok so in that case, I'm gonna tie her legs, get down on the ground bitch"
Alexa grabbed her tape and began wrapping tape around the smaller girls ankles. It was a tactical move from Lucy, with the girl now being unable to run. When she was taped up Lucy went over and pushed her to the ground.
"Hey thats not fair!!!" Debra complained but there was nothing she could do.

"Next is the pushup challenge, both of ye must do a pushup to the beat and last woman standing wins". This was neither of the girls specialty, however the younger girl managed to push through and win.
"HAHAHAH" she laughed "Loser" she said.
"Your choice Debs" said the mother.
"I want her arms tied right now". Debra said. Lucy complained that it wasn't fair but eventually was forced to have her hands tied behind her back. Debra grabbed her and started playing with her hair. "HAHAHA, the big baby doesn't know how to use her hands" she taunted. "Fuck off I'm going to get you for this" she replied.
Next drill up was long jump. Despite having her legs tied Debra sill managed to pull out the win, with Lucy's balance completely off.
"Ok next i want to shut this stupid bitch up" Debra exclaimed.
"Perfect" Alexa said taking 3 pairs of pink thongs from her bag.
"Uh Mom why do you have dirty underwear in your bag" Lucy said, getting worried.
"Well Lucy, these happen to be 3 pairs of your sisters gym underwear. I thought they would make a great stuffing to shut you up"
" OH FUCK NO YOU AREN'T PUTTING THOSE DISTUGSTING THINGS IN MY MOUTH" she shouted as she tried to run away but Alexa brought her down.
"MOM YOUR SO FUCKING DISGUSTING, I'M GONNA KILL YOMMMMMMPPHHH" she tried to say as Alexa stuffed the dirty panties in her mouth. The taste was so disgusting she wanted to get sick but couldn't spit it out due to tape Alexa wrapped around her mouth.
"HAHAHAHA, OMG YOUR SUCH A LOSER" Debra exclaimed as she looked at her sister "How does my ass sweat taste, you wouldn't believe the amount of work I did in them". Lucy groaned and shook her head but had no chance. "My thongs are actually expensive as well so I appreciate the washing"

Next they had a race for the next challenge and of course, Lucy won, considering Debra had her legs tied. "HMMMPPHHHH" Lucy tried to say which part was next. "Sorry what was that, couldn't here you through all my pussy sweat" Alexa grabbed her from behind.
"I'm fairly sure she said hands" and tied the girls hands together. The final challenge to decide the winner was squats. In a close battle Lucy came out the victor and Alexa knew what to do.
She went through the bag and again, came out with 3 black thongs
"As you can probably guess, these are your sisters gym panties and i think you know where they are going"
"MOM PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS I WILL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT ITD TOO GROSS". Debra tried to reason with her mother but it was too late. The 3 pairs of dirty panties were in her mouth, and she had to chew on them like chewing gum. But instead of mint flavor, it tasted of her sisters ass.
"LLLLLMMMMMMGGHHGHH" Lucy tried to say through the dirty underwear, exclaimed that he had one and should be let go.
"About what I said, I don't think either of ye actually deserve to win so i think ill do whatever I want with ye".
The two girls tried to scream but it was muffled by the underwear.
"Now its time for my real plan" she said.
Alexa went over to Lucy and tied her legs together. The she sat her down, back to back with Debra and tied the poor girls together. Shen than began taking off the girls socks and shoes.
"Now girls, I know ye worked up a good sweat, now its time to see how good".
She began by putting Debra's socks into her shoes. Then , to Lucy's misery, placed the opening of the shoe over Lucy's nose, forcing her to smell the stinky shoe. It was just as bad as the panties that were in her mouth, except this smell was extremely fresh. The same thing happened to Debra with Lucy's shoe. She struggled as hard as she could to get the shoe and the horrible smell away from her face but had no luck.
"Now girls, as you know the gym is closed" Alexa said "What's gonna happen is I'm going to give you an few hours to get free and I'm going to return with your brother. If you don't get free, ill allow him to take all the pictures he wants to use against you, understand?"
This brought extra life into the girls struggles, not wanting there brother to see them like this.
"See you soon" Alexa said as she left, leaving the girls to struggle together, chewing on each others gym thongs and sniffing the others gym shoe.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Interesting. Will there be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Hahah. Nice little family "bonding" tale. But I have.to say I prefer sweaty sock gags to panties.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Alexa is a smart mother.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic