It must be Genetic (M/F; F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It must be Genetic (M/F; F/F)

Post by Fordman »

It must be Genetic
By: Fordman

Lucy Harris sat at the kitchen table of her new house with a cup of coffee and the papers finalizing her divorce. Her daughter Lana celebrated her high school graduation in their old house and her eighteenth birthday in their new house in the same week. Moving was a fact of life during her marriage, and Lucy felt returning to their home town where Lana could be with her relatives would give her the stability she had lacked for so long.

It would be a big change for Lucy also, working for a small town doctor would be very different from the metropolitan hospitals she was used to, but it did mean regular hours and a normal home life for Lana, so she would adjust.

She was very happy Lana had re-established her relationship with her best childhood friend Patty. The two of them were inseparable once, and all these years later you would never know they had been apart. The same also applies to the other half of the former four amigos, Lucy’s brother’s boys Doug and Victor, although Lana had regular contact with them at family functions and holidays.

Lucy knew the best thing was to go along with it, let them be themselves and pick up where they left off. Even though Lana, Patty, and Cousins Doug and Victor were all adults, Lucy felt her daughter missed the opportunity to form stable relationships in adolescence, and if she wanted to be a kid for a little longer while she established residency for college, Lucy would let her.

As for Doug and Victor, Lucy thought she had an understanding with her brother, also divorced, that they would help each other, but somehow his boys ended up here every day. In fact, Steve should have been here by now to pick the boys up, he’s never late dropping them off.

The boys were down stairs in the basement family room with Lana and Patty.

Patty was lying on pillows she had arranged on the floor in front of the TV as Doug and Victor shut down the video game player. Like Lana, she was wearing a short-sleeve shirt and jean shorts and had her hair in a ponytail, a dress code both girls would maintain for the remainder of the summer.

Her show didn’t start for another twenty minutes but she was already in her preferred viewing position, on her stomach with hands under her chin, legs bent and ankles crossed. Her bare feet gently swaying behind her head.

“Patty, can you give me a hand?” Lana said.

“My show starts soon.” Patty said.

“You won’t miss it.” Lana said.

Patty got up to see two wooden straight-back chairs placed side-by-side and Lana holding a length of rope. A canvas bag on the floor contained more.

“You’re going to tie me to a chair?” Patty said.

“I can’t demonstrate on myself.” Lana said. “Unless you’re not okay with it.”

“I didn’t say that.” Patty said.

Patty sat down and Lana pulled her arms behind the chair, then showed Doug and Victor how to wrap and cinch wrists properly, secure them in place to the chair and keep knots out of reach.

Using a much longer rope Lana began forming a chest harness, wrapping above and below Patty’s breasts and over her shoulders cinching out all the slack. With a third rope she demonstrated a side-by-side ankle tie, cinching with several wraps, then brought the rope back under the seat, drew it around the center post of the seat back and pulled Patty’s feet off the floor, again tying the knot out of reach.

When the rope work demonstration was over, Patty’s upper body was held tightly against the chair back with her feet pulled under the seat leaving her toes dangling a few inches above the carpet.

“Any questions?” Lana said.

“I can’t even move. Where did you MMMMM . . .”

Lana had clamped her hand over Patty’s mouth. “Any other questions?”

“I think we got it.” Doug said.

“We were Scouts.” Victor added.

“Okay, let’s see what you learned, tie me up just like her.” Lana said.

With a few reminders from Lana during the process, the boys quickly and efficiently recreated the rope work, then stepped back to wait for the critique.

“No slack. I can’t feel any knots, I doubt I’d get out of this by myself. Nice job. Now get Patty out so she can watch TV.” Lana said.

Before the boys could start, a car horn sounded twice.

“Boys, your father is here, let’s go and don’t forget your stuff.” Mrs. Harris yelled.

The boys grabbed the video games that needed to be returned to the rental store and ran up the stairs. ‘Bye Aunt Lucy’ bellowed from the passing blur followed by the screen door slamming. She shook her head and refilled her coffee cup.

Downstairs, Lana waited for her fellow captive to see the humor of the situation, but Patty’s cold silent stare refused to yield.

“At least you can see the TV from here.” Lana said.

Patty shifted her gaze toward the black screen and back to Lana.

“Right . . . right,” Lana said, “I’ll turn it on. I’ll just scoot my chair over there.”

Lana began rocking her head back and forth grunting on each forward thrust.

“Just . . . gotta . . . reach . . . the . . . remote . . . all . . . most . . . there . . .

“Stop, you haven’t moved an inch.” Patty said.

“I got it, just call your Mom and have her record it.” Lana said.

Patty’s gaze turned to a glare. Then they heard footsteps on the stairs. Mrs. Harris entered with a basket of laundry and smiled when she saw them.

“Thank God.” Patty said.

“I thought it had gotten quiet down here.” Mrs. Harris said. She put the basket on the washing machine and returned to face the girls. “What’s this game?”

“It doesn’t have a name, I just started it.” Lana said.

“Looks like the boys are good at it already.” Mrs. Harris said.

“I taught them.” Lana said. “Patty helped.”

“I see.” Mrs. Harris said.

“They’re also good at leaving, we’re stuck here.” Patty said.

“Good old Uncle Steve. Okay, have fun.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Don’t you want to untie us Mrs. Harris?” Patty said.

“I’m not falling for that, I haven’t forgotten my promise.” Mrs. Harris said.

“What promise is that Mom?” Lana said.

“You remember, where I wouldn’t ruin your fun, unless of course someone is getting hurt or it costs me over a hundred dollars.” Mrs. Harris said.

“What! That was ages ago.” Patty said.

“We apologized for the make-up we ruined.” Lana said.

“If I’m out too late my Mom might kill me. That would count, right Mrs. Harris?” Patty said.

“I suppose it would Patty. I do hate to break a promise, luckily the boys will be back in forty-five minutes and you both look comfortable enough, so I see no need to stop the game.” Mrs. Harris said.

“May we watch TV while we wait?” Lana said.

“Channel sixteen please.” Patty said.

Mrs. Harris set the channel and climbed the stairs.

“Told you I’d get the TV on.” Lana said. “And the promise thing was a bonus.”

“You’re unbelievable.” Patty said.

“I know, right.” Lana said. “You want to know a secret?”

“Quiet, my show is on.” Patty said.

The following week the two girls were in Lana’s bedroom listening to music. Patty was on the bed in her preferred listening position, which was the same as her TV viewing position. She pulled a pillow closer and found a rope hanging over the foot board, pulled it off and began to examine it.

“What’s up with getting tied up?” Patty said. “I assume that’s your secret.”

“The idea of it has fascinated me for a long time. One day I went over to this girl’s house I was just becoming friends with and she was tied to a chair while her brother watched TV. She said they did it all the time and her parents knew. I thought of ways to get in on their game the next time I was there, but we had to move again before I got the chance.

“After that I tried to tie myself up just to see what it would have been like, but my efforts were disappointing. I studied knots and tying, mostly from boating books, until I came across the word Kinbaku on the internet and discovered tying people up is an actual art form. When we moved back here I brought it up with Doug and Victor. They seemed willing, so we played a couple of times. Their rope skills were good, they just needed some work on style.” Lana said.

“So that’s how I ended up a hostage in the basement.” Patty said.

Pretty great, wasn’t it?” Lana said.

“Not.” Patty said.

“Seemed like you warmed up to it.” Lana said.

“I was just making the best of a bad situation.” Patty said.

“You mean when Victor came back and you were like, don’t you dare tickle me.” Lana said.

“I didn’t want him to tickle me.” Patty said.

“Sounded like you wanted him to tickle you.” Lana said.

“I did not, besides, he didn’t even do it.” Patty said.

“Ha, I knew it.” Lana said taking the rope and pouncing on Patty’s back.

Patty could barely say the word ‘stop’ between fits of excited laughter as her arms were drawn behind her back and secured. Lana grabbed another length of rope from behind the bed skirt to tie her crossed ankles and used the excess to create a hog tie.

“Tied in your favorite position, you should like that.” Lana said.

“I don’t like it, let me out.” Patty said.

Lana began to tickle Patty’s feet.

“Hahaha stop hahaha okay hahaha I like it hahaha stop.” Patty said.

“That’s more like it,” Lana said, “You want something to drink?”

“Yeah.” Patty said.

Lana made a knot in the middle of an athletic sock and pushed it in Patty’s mouth, tying it behind her head.

“Be right back.” Lana said. She went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge, but there was no soda, and someone, okay, Lana, had put the lemonade pitcher back in the fridge empty. She was about to go back upstairs empty-handed when a better idea hit her, the gas station was just up to the corner, if she rode her bike she’d be back in no time. Lana grabbed some quarters from the change jar and left.

When she returned to the second floor bedroom with two ice cold sodas Patty was gone.

“How did you get loose?” Lana said out loud, confident in her own rope skills. She began checking all the usual hiding spots thinking Patty would pop out and try to scare her. But she couldn’t find her anywhere upstairs.

Lana descended the stairs and turned the corner toward the kitchen. “MMMMMMMM,” a hand clamped over Lana’s mouth. She struggled, still grasping the cans of soda, until Victor stepped in front of her and Doug started laughing.

“You a-holes,” Lana said, “where’s Patty?”

“Around.” Victor said. They each took a soda, popped the top and began drinking.

“What did you do, kidnap her?” Lana said.

“She was already kidnapped, we just moved her.” Doug said.

“Would you like to join her?” Victor said.

“Well, if you’re not giving me a choice.” Lana said, turning her back to Victor and presenting her wrists for tying.

“Got any rope?” Victor said.

“Always prepared, isn’t that what scouts are?” Lana said.

Lana made a quick trip to her room for rope and the mate to the athletic sock, then let Victor tie her hands behind her back and gag her. The boys led her to the backyard. Patty was on the grass and Lana was placed about six feet away, then received the same hog tie. The boys sat at the picnic table by the back door to finish the sodas.

“The bomb goes off in five minutes, you better start escaping.” Doug said.

Both girls began franticly searching for knots. Lana knew Patty wouldn’t find any and thought she could beat her.

“Three minutes.”

With no progress on her own, it was time for team work. Lana grunted at Patty and motioned for her to roll on her side. Lana tried to get in a back-to-back position, but with their knees held apart from the cross-ankle hog tie it took longer than she thought to get her hands within reach.

“One minute.”

Finding Patty’s connecting rope, Lana began picking it lose.

“Kaa-boom.”

Lana looked over to see Victor turning the faucet handle. She hadn’t noticed the hose snaking across the grass until now and followed it with her eyes to the clothes line above them just as water came gushing out. Both girls began screaming through their gags under the cold deluge.

Mrs. Harris pulled in the driveway to see Lana and Patty in the garage dripping wet and shaking lawn debris from their hair. She was about to make a comment about age and sprinklers but held her tongue, let them be kids.

“Mom, can Patty stay for dinner?” Lana said.

“How did this become the cool house so fast? Alright, I can’t send her home like that, go get yourselves cleaned up.” Mrs. Harris said.

The girls entered the house and Mrs. Harris noticed the back door of the garage was ajar. She pushed it but it wouldn’t close. Looking closer she found wet ropes hanging on the outside door knob, one of them was blocking the jam.

After dinner Patty left, and Lana and her Mom went into the front room to watch TV.

“Did you have fun today?” Mrs. Harris said.

“Yeah, we did all kinds of stuff.” Lana said.

“You didn’t get too tied up with one thing?” Mrs. Harris said, “The rope on the door.”

“Right, you haven’t said much about it.” Lana said.

“As long as you’re not doing anything you don’t want to.” Mrs. Harris said. “Or should I be asking someone else that question?”

“It was all my idea, but everyone is okay with it.” Lana said, “Mom, did you play games like that?”

“Things were different when I was young.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Right, you didn’t have electricity and had to work at the mill.” Lana said.

“Smartass,” Mrs. Harris said, “speaking of work, why are those moving boxes still in the garage.”

“Okay, I’ll take care of it.” Lana said.

The next day Lana was in the garage going through boxes. Her job was to make three piles, stuff they needed now, stuff they didn’t need till winter, and stuff they should have left behind. Then find a place for the first two piles anywhere but the garage, and mark the third for Good Will. That’s when Patty showed up.

Lana pulled a small suitcase out of a box, discovered it was locked and handed it to Patty.

“Good Will.” Lana said.

“What’s in it?” Patty said.

“Ask Good Will.” Lana said.

“This happens all the time to my Mom’s jewelry box.” Patty said. “What, I put it back.”

“I didn’t say anything.” Lana said moving on to other items.

Patty found a small screwdriver on a shelf and began working the latch, a few moments later it popped open.

“What’s Good Will gonna do with this?” Patty said.

Lana looked up to see Patty holding the end of a black leather strap with a red ball in the middle.

“Give me that,” Lana said, “what else is in there?”

“A stack of letters with a ribbon around it, wonder who they’re from?” Patty said.

“Maybe the guy my Mom should have married.” Lana said. “Aww, her prom picture.”

“Your Mom was a hottie, still is.” Patty said.

“Come on, I have to try this.” Lana said.

The girls went inside and Lana used a damp cloth to clean the gag.

“Why would your mom have that?” Patty said.

“Probably a hen party joke or something.” Lana said.

Lana opened wide and still had to push. Her jaw relaxed slightly as the ball nestled in behind her front teeth leaving her tongue trapped in the bottom of her mouth. Patty held her hair while Lana buckled the strap.

Talking was out of the question, the only sound she could make was a humming noise. Lana went to the mirror by the front door. Putting her hand to her face she felt the ball, traced her fingers around her lips and felt the tightness of the straps and how it pulled the corners of her mouth back to expose her top front teeth like a beaver. She took it out.

“This is awesome.” Lana said.

“Let me try.” Patty said.

Lana cleaned her saliva off the ball and helped Patty put it on. Patty looked in the mirror while trying to talk but could only produce the same humming noise as Lana.

“I want to try something,” Lana said and took Patty upstairs to her room.

Lana handed Patty a length of rope and turned around.

“My Mom will kill me if she sees that mess in the garage, but I have to try this. Tie me up.” Lana said. “Make it secure like I showed you, and keep the knot out of reach.”

Patty, still gagged, grunted acknowledgment and tied Lana’s wrists behind her back as instructed, when she finished Lana tested her work.

“Good, now gag me. I want to see what it’s like when I can’t take it out myself.” Lana said.

Still behind Lana, Patty unbuckled the gag and pulled it free with a slight popping sound, then passed it over the top of Lana’s head.

Lana realized the ball was covered with Patty’s saliva but was too excited to stop, and it went in much easier this time. Lana leaned forward to let her pony tail hang to the side. Patty threaded the strap through the buckle and pulled it tight.

“I’ll go down and straighten up the garage while you do whatever.” Patty said.

Returning to the mirror Lana checked her look from the front and side. She got on her bed imagining herself playing a game with her future college dorm mates, disappointed in not asking Patty to tie her feet.

Lana was looking forward to college, or at least her fantasy of it. She had seen many pictures and videos on the computer of tie up games in the dorms and wanted to try them all.

Her fantasy was interrupted by the phone. It rang once and stopped.

The answering machine doesn’t pick up on the first ring. Is it Mom? What excuse will Patty give her, and how long does it take to tidy up a couple of boxes? Lana was feeling a different kind of helpless now, she went down stairs to find out what Patty was doing.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard Patty in the kitchen pantry.

“You had one job!” Mrs. Harris said putting the last cans on the shelf and turning toward the door, “what on earth.”

“MMMM MMMMM.” Lana said.

“Patty’s mother called, she had to go home,” Mrs. Harris said, “and you can check breaking and entering off your bucket list.”

“M MMMM.” Lana said turning to hold her wrists out to her Mom.

“Sorry, can’t interfere,” Mrs. Harris said, “but this does present a dilemma, only one thing to do.”

Mrs. Harris took her daughter by the arm and led her up to her room where she had Lana indicate where her rope supply was. Mrs. Harris picked up the canvas bag of rope and brought Lana back down to the kitchen.

She helped Lana sit in a kitchen chair, guiding her bound arms over the back, and began to bind her daughter with all the skill of a shibari artist.

When she finished, Lana was held against the wood chair back with perfect rows of rope at the shoulders, chest and waist, with her arms tied to the chair as well, all cinched tight. Her ankles were tied side-by-side and pulled back to the cross-bar support leaving just her toes touching the tile floor. Other than turning her head, Lana’s movement was limited to wriggling fingers and toes.

“Wasn’t safe to let you wander around with that gag. Can’t let you go hungry though, I’ll end the game when dinner is ready. We’re having roasted chicken, shouldn’t be more than an hour, maybe hour and a half.” Mrs. Harris said.

Lana wasn’t sure why she didn’t spend more time in the kitchen her mother, except when they made holiday cookies together, and then Lana mostly ate the cookies. Mrs. Harris moved around the kitchen with a smile, slicing and seasoning, and talking. Nonstop talking, about this and that and all manner of useless nonsense.

Now she was sure, if she wasn’t tied to this chair she’d be long gone. Then she remembered she was tied to a chair, by her mother. This brought a whole new set of possibilities to the summer, and questions. How does my mother know this much about knots, and why does she keep a ball gag locked in a case. If Lana got out of the ropes before dinner was ready, it would be because she exploded.

Finally her mother began to untie her, but before removing the gag warned Lana they would talk about this AFTER dinner.

The gag was on the kitchen table taunting her the entire time. Holding her tongue through the entire meal was killing her. With the last forkful swallowed she opened her mouth only to have a finger wagged and reminded the meal isn’t over until the dishes are done.

Finally it was time for the talk.

“Why do you have a ball gag?” Lana said.

“I guess you’re old enough,” Mrs. Harris said, “get the computer.”

When Lana returned with the laptop her Mom had the suitcase open on the table. As the machine booted up Mrs. Harris dug a flash drive from a pocket in the top.

She opened a file on the drive and Lana saw a picture of her mom tied to a chair. Mrs. Harris clicked slideshow and photo after photo of Mrs. Harris tied in different positions in different settings dressed as everything from a business woman to maid and cheerleader crossed the screen. After several dozen images Lana managed to tear her eyes away and look at her Mom.

“This is how I worked my way through college.” Mrs. Harris said.

“You got paid to be tied up?” Lana said, “Was this the first time?”

“No, I played games just like you do.” Mrs. Harris said.

“And the gag?” Lana said.

“A souvenir from my modeling days.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Tell me everything, from the beginning.” Lana said.

Over the next hour Mrs. Harris recounted her childhood games, college experiences, and her introduction to modeling. She explained how she only did damsel-in-distress work with no nudity or sex. When she finished Lana was more excited than before. Digging through the suitcase Mrs. Harris pulled out a plastic storage bag and handed it to Lana, referring to it as another souvenir.

“What is it?” Lana said, removing the black fabric bundle inside.

“It’s a sleep sack,” Mrs. Harris said, “like a sleeping bag that traps you inside.”

“I want to try it.” Lana said.

“Get yourself ready, I’ll be up in a few minutes.” Mrs. Harris said.

It was still daylight but Lana went through her bedtime routine, selecting track shorts and a halter top for the smooth material. When her mother arrived Lana questioned the sleep sack’s size but her Mom assured her the Lycra would stretch and had her slide her legs in. Standing up, Lana slid her arms into the internal sleeves and her Mom secured the internal Velcro straps, then pulled the zipper up the back to the base of Lana’s neck, lastly securing the tab under the collar with another Velcro strap.

With Lana centered on her bed, her Mom tightened and secured the four straps at chest, waist, knees and ankles, then attached a rope to the four d-rings on each side. With the four ropes on one side tied off to the side rail, Mrs. Harris began on the other side pulling the ropes tight, removing all slack on both sides and pressing Lana into the mattress.

“This is so cool.” Lana said.

“I’ll be back in a while to see how you’re doing.” Mrs. Harris said.

Lana tested her mobility and found she had little, tied down on her back with her arms at her side and legs together. This day just kept getting better.

“Mom, can I sleep like this?” Lana said when her mother returned.

“You can’t get out of that by yourself, I’ll have to get up in the middle of the night to let you out.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Don’t.” Lana said.

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Harris said.

“That’s the game. You’re the charge nurse and I’m the difficult patient.” Lana said.

“I’m off tomorrow, all my uniforms are in the wash.” Mrs. Harris said.

“We’ll pretend your pajamas are scrubs.” Lana said.

“Well, okay.” Mrs. Harris said.

Mrs. Harris adjusted the pillow, checked all the restraints and turned toward the door.

“Let me out, you can’t do this to me.” Lana said.

“Get some rest and we’ll see what the doctor says tomorrow.” Mrs. Harris said.

She stepped into the hall leaving the door open a crack, then the hall light went out.

Lana felt butterflies in her stomach, she knew she was stuck, and her mother wasn’t letting her out no matter how much she begged. She imagined one scenario after another until she fell asleep.

Lana opened her eyes. The room was dark and she couldn’t move, it took a few seconds to recall her situation. The clock showed 1:15am. Her mother had the day off and might sleep in, meaning Lana could be tied down to her bed for another eight hours. That thought sparked another round of fantasies until sleep returned once again.

Sunlight flooded the room when Lana opened her eyes again. Her door was fully open, a sign her mother had been in the room, yet her situation was unchanged. Encased in black material and tied down to the mattress. The clock showed 11:10am.

“MOM.” Lana yelled, then waited a reasonable 30 seconds before yelling again.

Mrs. Harris entered the room wearing a white apron and holding her arms like a doctor with sterilized hands for surgery, except her hands were covered in a white sticky substance.

“Forget something Mom?” Lana said.

“Calling Nurse Harris Mom will not get you out of those restraints any sooner.” Mrs. Harris said.

“The games not over?” Lana said.

“Yeah, it’s over, but you were sleeping, and now I’m making filo dough.” Mrs. Harris said.

“That takes forever, why would you start that now?” Lana said.

“Because Nurse Harris is also Cook Harris. I have to roll the dough out while the butter is cold.” Mrs. Harris said. “I’ll be back.”

Lana wanted to get out and couldn’t, now things were really getting interesting. Thirty minutes later Patty stuck her head in the open doorway.

“I am so ready to get out of this.” Lana said.

“Your Mom said you had to promise to be good.” Patty said.

“Whatever. Untie me.” Lana said.

“And being good means going straight out to the garage after breakfast.” Patty said.

“Okay, I got it.” Lana said.

“And if you didn’t promise I should leave you here.” Patty said.

“I promise, untie me already.” Lana said.

That night Lana sat next to her Mom on the sofa flipping channels with the TV remote. After completing two passes through the entire cable line-up she turned off the set and put the remote on the coffee table.

“I had a great time last night Mom, thanks for playing along.” Lana said.

“Your welcome. How long have you been doing this?” Mrs. Harris said.

“Just since we moved back here. I’ve been interested a long time, but didn’t have anyone I could trust enough to play with.” Lana said. “I mean, I didn’t know you were available.”

“I understand.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Mom, do you ever miss it?” Lana said.

“Things change.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Yup, things change.” Lana said.

A few days later Mrs. Harris went down to the basement to offer the group fresh lemonade. She found Lana and Patty hogtied on the carpet while Doug and Victor watched from the sofa.

“What’s this?” Mrs. Harris said, examining the ropes securing the girls.

“Just a little competition.” Lana said.

“Escape challenge, I remember those.” Mrs. Harris said.

“Try it Mom.” Lana said.

“Come on Mrs. Harris.” Patty said.

“Yeah Aunt Lucy.” Said the boys as they got off the sofa.

“I don’t know.” Mrs. Harris said.

The boys each took an arm and lowered their Aunt to the floor.

“Okay, but I’m pretty good, just warning you.” Mrs. Harris said.

Victor held her arms behind her and Doug applied the ropes.

“I don’t want anyone to think it wasn’t fair.” Mrs. Harris said.

A few minutes later Mrs. Harris was hogtied facing the girls. The boys got scarves and gagged the three of them.

“Let’s get some lemonade while they escape.” Doug said and the boys went upstairs.

Mrs. Harris began to struggle as the girls worked together. Ten minutes later Lana and Patty were standing up, doing a high-five and going for lemonade, leaving Mrs. Harris hogtied and alone.

She rolled around struggling to escape, but the boys were much better at tying than she imagined. Finally, Mrs. Harris gave up, rolling onto her stomach to wait and recall the many tie up games from her youth.

“Having fun Aunt Lucy?” Doug said when the boys returned to the basement. They knelt down and tickled her feet sending Mrs. Harris into a squirming fit, then untied her except for her hands and brought her upstairs.

The boys helped their Aunt into a kitchen chair and Lana placed a glass of lemonade in front of her. Mrs. Harris was still enjoying the game so Lana decided not to untie her mother yet. Instead she retrieved a bendy straw from a drawer, placed it in the glass and angled it down to her mouth.

The group talked and laughed for over an hour, then it was time for the visitors to leave. Lana cleaned up the kitchen, got a length of rope and took her Mom into the front room to watch TV.

Mrs. Harris sat on the sofa and Lana pulled her mother’s ankles onto her lap and began tying them together.

“You’ll have to teach me that fancy rope work you used on me,“ Lana said, “Is that photographer you worked for still in business?”

“Yes, why?” Mrs. Harris said.

Lana got up and swung her mother’s legs back causing her to roll onto her stomach, then bent her into a hog tie position and began tying it off.

“Can we do it?” Lana said.

“Who’s we?” Mrs. Harris said. “I’m not a college girl anymore.”

“You’re still hot, I bet they’d hire you back in a second, plus it’d be so cool.” Lana said.

“I don’t know.” Mrs. Harris said.

“We deserve this, just think, a mother-daughter road trip that doesn’t involve furniture,” Lana said, “where is this place anyway?”

“Vegas.”

“Sweet, we could do spa treatments, have to look our best for the shoot. Then get paid and we’re rolling large in Sin City.” Lana said.

“You won’t be rolling anything young lady,” Mrs. Harris said. “I’ll contact them.”

“I gotta call Patty about this.” Lana said.

“Hey, wait.” Mrs. Harris said.

“You look comfortable enough.” Lana said running to the kitchen phone.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Great story!
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

Great story.

It feels like maybe there are stories from Mrs. Harris youth. Maybe that's just good writing.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great story! Hope the photo shoot story gets written and involves all 3 ladies.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic