Morning Pains (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Morning Pains (m/m)

Post by cj2125 »

Dylan was definitely not a morning person. His friends joked that he could sleep through an earthquake (which probably was true) and it was well known that his brain took at least an hour extra to wake up than his body. That’s one of the reasons why when he woke up and found himself unable to move, instead of freaking out like a normal person would, he buried his face back on his pillow letting out an annoyed grunt and tried to get back another hour of sleep.

Unfortunately, although he could sleep through mostly everything, falling asleep was more difficult, especially if he was trapped in such an uncomfortable position. His hands were pulled behind his back facing each other palm to palm. A piece of soft cotton rope was wrapped tightly around his wrists, cinching the loop between hem, A second rope was wrapped around his elbows, uncomfortably pulling them together too. Below his ankles were held together by a third rope and a fourth one (how many ropes were?!) was holding his knees together. The rope per se wasn’t uncomfortable although it was digging a little bit into his skin, it was the position he was forced upon what made sleeping impossible.

Giving up on going back to sleep, Dylan squirmed around his bed, arching his back in an effort to reach any knot but soon found out it was impossible. He would have let out a few curses to show his discontent but the black gorilla tape that had been plastered over his mouth made an excellent job in keeping his lips sealed.
Letting out a muffled sigh, he rolled over his back and lifted his legs up in the air, throwing his weight down he rocked his body forwards sitting up and lowering his bare soles into the carpet floor. He straightened up and looked around his room making a quick inventory of his belongings. Only one very important thing was missing.

“Great…” he thought contorting his face in a futile attempt to remove the tape “I’m stuck” somebody was certainly going to die when he got out of that mess.

Dylan wasn’t happy. As his brain finally started to awake he realized how truly uncomfortable that position was: His arms were starting to ache, his mouth felt dry and to top it all it was a warm day and he was started to sweat profusely.

“Alright Dylan, it’s obvious you are not going to get out of this on your own so I need to find a way out” he thought tilting his head back. Weighting his options, he figured that his best chance was to get a hold of one of the kitchen knives and cut the ropes with it. The only problem would be getting to the kitchen.

“You can do it…” he told himself looking warily at the floor “People do it on TV all the time!” he braced himself and swung back and forth until he managed to get up. Panic set in for a moment as he felt his body dangerously leaning forwards but a couple of well executed hops helped him kept his balance. At least his legs were side by side for had they been tied up crossed that maneuver would have been impossible.

Step one was accomplished, now came the hard part “Don’t hurry, take your time, one step at a time and you’ll make it” he thought and slightly spun towards his door that thankfully had been left open, he slightly flexed his legs and jumped a foot forwards.

“Fghrm!!” he exclaimed unable to hold back a smile under the tape at his initial success; without missing a beat, he gave another hop forwards. Slowly but surely, he bunny hopped his way out of his room and down the corridor, one hop at the time.

By the time he got near the stairs, he was already exhausted, his patience was wearing thin, his ankles were starting to hurt were the rope dug into his skin and it was hard to breath with that stupid tape over his mouth. He stopped half way and rested against the cold wall, regaining his breath. Glancing aside a lanky teenager looked back at him.

The bound teen straightened a little bit to get a better view of his reflection on the large mirror ahead of him. “I look ridiculous” he complained tilting his head sideways. The boy on the other side looked like a real kidnap victim. His brown hair was tousled in every direction already being weighed down by the drops of sweat. Clad only on a pair of black boxers and a white t-shirt, he truly looked like if he had been snatched from his bed. The bags under his eyes and wet spots that were starting to form in the fabric around his neck and armpits certainly helped with his new look. “Fhr fhggf fhgm!” he groaned.

He didn’t have much time to ponder in his discomfort for a new challenge in his journey rose. How to get to the ground floor? “I could hop down the stairs…” the image of himself helplessly rolling down the full flight made him cringe “bad idea”. He hopped closer examining the wooden staircase, the one he had effortlessly climbed down so many times before but right now seemed like an impassable obstacle.

Another grunt escaped his gagged mouth as he realized what had to be done. Silently cursing the person who got him in that predicament in the first place, Dylan crouched on the floor and slowly leaned back, letting out a gasp followed by a grunt as his butt hit the floor harder than he expected.

“Okay, just slide down, nice and steady…” he placed his feet on the lower steps and pulled forwards, letting another grunt as his butt hit the wooden step “Okay, that wasn’t as bad as I thought…” the whole journey was a true test to a patience he lacked. As he got closer to the bottom he could hear noises coming from the kitchen “Oh right… that’s where that distinguished gentleman was” (he may have used other words to describe his captor).
Once more he had to face the perilous task of standing up. After a couple failed attempts and more muffled curses, he managed to lean on the banister and crawl upwards until he got into a comfortable enough position to hop again. It took forever to get to the kitchen, but the idea of gruesomely murdering his captor was a good incentive to keep going. As he got closer, he could hear someone humming and worse of all, the smell of fried bacon. That bastard was making bacon without him!

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he made it to the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of a blonde boy frying something on a pan. A couple muffled grunts alerted the boy of Dylan’s presence. When he turned around, he didn’t seemed surprise to see him, in fact he beamed excitedly

“Finally woke up?” Tom asked with a stupid grin on his face. Dylan let out a couple more muffled curses “I can’t understand what you just said, you seem to have something in your mouth” he teased ignoring the killing glare his friend was giving him “Why don’t you take a seat so we can talk?”

As a response, Dylan charged against him as fast as his bunny hops would allow. Which wasn’t that fast. Tom easily dodged him and wrapped his arms around his torso, pulling him close in an embrace “There, there, I’m happy to see you too buddy” he smiled patting his back “But you need to be more careful! Now be a good boy and go back to your seat!” Once again Dylan was ready to reply with a tirade of insults but Tom was faster and pulled him closer, giving him a tight hug and momentarily resting his chin on his shoulder. Dylan was so startled that he didn’t put up any resistance as his friend manhandled him. Only when he was sitting on the chair did he fully processed what had just happened and gave Tom a confused look

“You looked in need of a hug” Tom explained smirking. Dylan rolled his eyes and stopped fighting, merely sinking on his seat, still shooting daggers at his friend. If looks could kill… but they couldn’t so Tom just ignored him and kept making breakfast.

“Bon apetit!” he exclaimed placing two plates with bacon and fried eggs on the table, sat beside him and waited… “Well, eat!” Dylan didn’t move, he just gave him another glare “What, aren’t you hungry?” Again, no reply “Fine! You are no fun like that!” he leaned forward and unceremoniously ripped the tape from his mouth

“Ouch! Asshole!” he winced as the tape pulled his skin

“Language mister!” Tome teased and chuckled childishly, Dylan didn’t find it funny at all

“Are you gonna tell me why I’m tied up?”

“Wanted to see if I could” Tom shrugged “No hard feelings, right?”

Dylan would have punched him had his hands not been tied “I don’t even know why we are friends”

“Because I make your life more interesting” Tom shrugged “Without me you would have wasted your Saturday morning sleeping”

“Instead I’m being held hostage”

“You are helping your best friend improve his knotting skills” Tom corrected him

“Why do you even need knotting skills?”

Tom gave him an impish grin “I have a plan…”

“Does it involve ropes and your brother?”

“You see? You know me so well!” Tom exclaimed pulling Dylan into another hug

“Hey! Remember the talk we had about personal space?” he replied although he couldn’t hold back a smile

“What you gonna do about it?” Tom teased pinching his cheek but reluctantly let him go “So we are good?”

“Only if you untie me right now!” he exclaimed squirming against the ropes

“I can’t do that” Tom shook his head “but I can do something else…”

“Tom! I’m being serious! If you don’t let me go right now consider our friendship o….” he trailed off as Tom pulled a pot of coconut ice-cream and a bottle of chocolate syrup from the fridge. His mouth quivered as his friend dropped two balls of ice cream on top of the bacon and covered it with syrup

“What were you saying?” he asked gently pushing the plate towards him. Dylan looked at it with awe before turning at his friend “Dam you! You know me so well!” Tom chuckled and sat down, spoon feeding him his breakfast. The bound boy didn’t mind it at all. He was willing to do almost anything for his favorite breakfast dish. Only Dylan could eat something so gross!

“I don’t get why you are always locked in this fight with your brother”

“It’s a matter of principle”

“Well, when that principle leaves you locked in a dog cage then don’t expect me to rescue you!”

“We both know you’ll do it anyway”

Dylan had to concede “If I get beat up by Rick…”

“It’s Rick we are talking about, you’ll be the one beating him up” both boys laughed

Dylan laid back against the chair while Tom finished feeding him, occasionally testing his bonds “So, are you gonna untie me now?” he asked hopeful

“Nope” Tom grinned picking up the discarded tape and ignoring the puppy face Dylan gave him “If you had me tied up, would you waste the opportunity?”

Dylan had to concede that point “When I get out…”

“Yeah, yeah, I know” Tom rolled his eyes and pressed the tape over his friend’s lips, running his fingers across it to smooth the surface. He spun the chair and leaned over his friend “That means I need to get you tired enough so you won’t get back at me anytime soon” he grinned evilly.

Dylan let out a sigh and hung his head in defeat. It was going to be a long morning.
Last edited by cj2125 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely so far. Continue when ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Loving it!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

These kids! Always up to something, and always fun to read. I wouldn't mind a few pals like them.

Thanks!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Love the use of gorilla tape, CJ.

It's great to see so many new and highly talented authors sharing their works with us!
Feels like this place is fresh and new again, even though most members are from the old board.

Don't forget to add Morning Pains to the Story Catalogue!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Excellent story!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Completely forgot to comment here. After the story before this, Tom and Dylan still felt a bit undefined compared to Luke and Max. This story worked really well to showcase their friendship on their own, as well as part of their personality. Spending time in Dylans head was fun.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic