A FAMILY AFFAIR: THE BIRTHDAY BOYS (MMMM/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @CorbD91 @Whitestorm @tapegagged08

Tagging you in case you might've missed this one, guys.
I have missed that one indeed ! Impressive work, that story definetly presses the right buttons 😄 humiliation plus tight hogtie is a great combo. Any chance you’re organizing birthday parties [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]tapegagged08[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
Hey guys. Since the three you liked and commented on this story, I just thought you might enjoy one of my current ongoing stories that features all of the elements you enjoyed in this one.

EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

Our 18-year-old protagonist (Ethan) is coerced into celebrating his adulthood by joining his dad and uncles to this exclusive men's-only camping retreat. Things appear fairly normal at first, until the 5-day-long camping adventure suddenly turns into an all-out manhunt; something neither our protagonist nor his fellow campers had anticipated or planned for.

Non-consensual bondage, extreme rope bondage, descriptive handgags, camping, sleeping bags, smelly socks, manhunt, drama.

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Quite ( very) envious of the two birthday boys who got to suck on some socks a good branch above them in the family tree! Uncle Bil's poor sock-changing habits are to blame for the intense state of his footwear, but boy-oh-boy would it have been a delicious plot twist of information to hear that he had been stinking the rags up intentionally for his nephews' birthday!

Also, handgagging, gagging and re-gagging! My God! Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s writing has always been on its own level, but there is quite a special feeling when reading one of his earlier works here! ( though for me, everything past my own 2-year mark is an "earlier work")
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Is this THEE bob lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 6 months ago Is this THEE bob lol
I'll leave that up to your imagination, boi 8-)

On another note, very glad to see you taking an active role on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Omg that could open up a whole new can of horny worms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic