A BONDAGE EXPERIENCE. (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A BONDAGE EXPERIENCE. (F/F)

Post by Jess36985 »

Amira sat on the park bench sipping hot chocolate and enjoying the cool breeze and even colder air. Even though it was November the temperature was about 22 degrees Celsius but it was Dubai after all and it didn’t really get cold, the max it ever got was about 13-14 degrees but that was in the early hours of the morning.

Amira was 23 years old and standing at 5 feet 6 inches, slim but well built. She had defined biceps, strong and well carved legs thus was strong. She had fair skin, sharp nose, flat cheeks and a pointed chin and wore square glasses over her hazel eyes.
Amira was happy, she had finally landed her dream job in a cyber security company that she had been wanting to join since she passed out of college. Amira was from Egypt and the same company had come for college recruitments but she was rejected. However, she wanted to join so badly she kept studying hard for their exams and finally got her allotment letter. She opted for staff accommodation and she was alone, there were 6 other women and but there was another coming in.

The day after when she returned from work she saw a young, slim, tall and good-looking woman sitting cross legged on the second bed furiously typing on her phone, she was so engrossed that she didn’t notice Amira standing in the door way. It was only when Amira had shut the door she looked up and noticed her.

“Hi, you must be my roommate, I’m Kassandra but you can call me Kassie.” She said getting up from the bed and stretching a had out for a handshake.

“Hi I’m Amira. It’s good to meet you.” Amira said shaking her hand.

The women sat and had a long chat with each other talking about all sorts of thing. In an hour, they discovered that they were both cooks, loved board games and enjoyed crime TV shows. They bonded pretty quick as fast as later that night and they formed a good friendship between each other.

The next day while getting ready for work, Kassie saw Amira tying her hair into a bun and put on a headscarf over it completely covering her hair.

“What’s that you’re wearing, Amira? Its not that cold outside.” Kassie asked.

“Oh, this is a headscarf called Hijab. Our religion dictates that females must wear it but not a lot of women wear it. It’s really a matter of choice, I decided to wear it because it looks nice and I don’t mind it as well.” Amira said.

“Well that’s cool info but lemme tell you- You look hot and cute in it.” Kassie said
Amira was wearing a white blouse tucked into a pair of black skin tight jeans with dark blue heels. It was Thursday, the last day of the week and it was company policy to allow employees to come in informal’s on the last day of the week. Both women left the apartment laughing at Kassie’s statement. But Kassie couldn’t stop looking at Amira every day and wondering how beautiful she looked with the hijab on.

Over the next few weeks they played a different board game ever night and even invited the other 6 women over and played through the night. Late one Thursday night, a game of Monopoly was stopped midway because the dice had gone under the closet. It was decided that the game would continue the next night. Everyone’s money was counted and the board photographed. Everyone said good night and left. Amira and Kassie dropped on their beds in deep sleep. They woke up the next day at 12:30 in the afternoon the sound of heavy rain hitting the glass. It was one of those rare days that it rained so over coffee they decided to go for lunch to a warm and cozy Italian restaurant for lunch.

Amira was the first to finish showering and changed into a grey T shirt, blue jeans, sneakers and removed her raincoat from the closet. While she waited for Kassie to finish her shower, she looked under the closet to see where the dice had gone, it had gone all the way to the wall and there was no way to get it. There was a way but she needed the rubber mop which was used to push the water down after a shower.
Then Amira had an idea. “What if I remove the drawer then I’ll be able to reach the dice by hand.” She thought. So, she removed the drawer and was surprised and shocked at the same time. The surprise was that there was another floor under the drawers so she couldn’t reach the dice.

The shock was she saw of 4 coils of rope, 5 rolls of duct tape, 2 large packets of zip ties and 2 three-foot long chains. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes were staring at the items for such a long time that she didn’t notice Kassie come out of the bathroom. Kassie had to prod Amira a few times before she snapped out of her trance.

“So, you found my secret stash, hmm.” Said Kassie. “I suppose you have a reason for removing the drawer?”

“I-I-I w-was j-j-just l-l-looking f-f-for the d-dice.” Amira stammered looking at Kassie with a frightened look.

“Sounds valid.” Said Kassie, shrugging. “SOOO, are you still going to try to keep your eyes off my stuff? You can look at it all you want.”

Amira didn’t respond. She was bright red in the face and she felt very embarrassed, after all this was someone else’s stuff and she had no right to be privy to it. She felt very small and wanted to crawl into a whole and hide.

“Hey I got an idea. It may sound as a punishment but I swear I just want to have a bit of fun.” Said Kassie. “Why don’t I tie you up with some rope and gag you with some scarves?” “It will be fun not just for me but for you as well.”

The look in Amira’s eyes went from embarrassment to horror when she heard Kassie’s idea but Amira was always someone to try something new and Kassie knew it. Amira knew she would regret the day she said no to this as there was a good chance that Kassie might never bring this up again and swear secrecy. Amira was torn between the choices but she made up she mind.

“OK. You know I like to try out new stuff so let’s do it Kassie.” Said Amira bravely. “But a few ground rules, you tie the ropes loose and nothing in my mouth when gagging me, please.”

“As you wish madame.” Said Kassie beaming with happiness. “But first. Preparations.”
Kassie pulled out a pair of 5-inch black Mary Jane heels from her closet and one of the Hijab’s from Amira’s closet and gave it to her. She put them on and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She looked hot.

Kassie then pulled out the ropes and started tying Amira’s wrists, knees and ankles together. The rope was loose but the knots were hard to reach so Amira and to struggle hard to get loose, a cloth was tied into her mouth as a cleave gag and another cloth over the cleave gag covered her mouth preventing a lot of the sound that she made.

“Ughh Mphhff tsats ight.” Mumbled Amira. She meant to say that’s tight.

“NOO it’s not, you don’t want to just take of the ropes. In any case it no fun if you can just shake them off, you need to work hard to remove it.” Kassie said. “Don’t worry, I’ll let you go in an hour but you got to struggle. Remember no pain no gain.” She added.

Amira set to try to pull her wrists out of the ropes but it wasn’t much use. She tried to work on her legs but the were well tied together. Her best option was to shake the ropes loose because she couldn’t reach the knots.

“Hey, one more thing I’m go-” started Kassie before her phone started ringing. “Oops, wrong time.” Kassie said. “I was just about to say I’ll be with you the full time but the mail has just arrived and I need to pick it up. I’ll be back in sometime, bye bye.” Kassie said waving her hand.

She closed the door and locked it and her footsteps died as she walked down the hall. Amira started struggling hard, she tried to pull her wrists out of the ropes again but it wasn’t working. She tried shaking her wrists to shake the ropes loose, it seemed to be working but there was a long way to go.

“How is this loose? It’s impossible to get out of this. The knots are out of reach and the ropes are not loose enough to pull my hands out” Amira thought to herself. It looked like she’d have to wait till Kassie came back.

It was 10 minutes later that Amira started to panic. Kassie still wasn’t back and Amira was getting worried. Amira tried to maneuver over to the table where the mail schedule was stuck. When she finally got to the bed and helped herself up to see the schedule and she got a shock.

Today wasn’t mail day. “MMMMPPFF.” Amira screamed through her double gag.

She started working her bonds even harder but there was no use. She kept quiet because she didn’t want anyone to hear her. She couldn’t hop in heels so she laid down on the floor and rolled over to the closet and started rubbing the rope against the sharp edge. It took time but she intensified the rubbing and finally the rope gave way and her hands were free.

At that moment the door opened and Kassie walked into the room, when she saw the rope cut in two pieces and her face darkened like dark clouds blocking out the sun….

PART 2 COMING SOON
Being tied in tape is the best feeling ever
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

This story is a request from WyattW5
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Part sounds very good to me :) Looking very good to me!
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

This is great so far, I look forward to seeing how it continues!
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nice beginning. Please continue
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great so far!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start to the story, I look forward to part two :)
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good and Excellent Start!!! Can't wait for next chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

Hey everyone. THanks a lot for the appreciation and support, it helps a lot.

But currently Ive drawn a blank and I need some help and I would love some ideas please. PM me your ideas please and Ill try to incorporate them all.

Thanks you all so much once again.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the positive feedback and ideas, it really helped alot.

However, due to a few unfortunate circumstances I wont be able to publish the next part of this story for at least another week. So I hope you guys can wait just a bit longer and I really thank you for your patience.

Jessica
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

No problem I know life often gets in the way of fun
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Life can be a bitch 😁
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

This is another cool story I hope continues...

By the way, Jess36985, your week is up!

Kidding. Get to it when you can, R/L is always more important.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

FINAL PART.

“No one told you to cut the ropes in two. All you had to do was struggle out of the ropes and if you couldn’t do that you could have just waited ‘til I got back.” Kassie growled quietly while shutting the door.

“That rope was hard to find and even harder to hide and now you’ve shredded it in two. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You deserve a punishment.” Kassie said lunging at Amira.

Amira swung her fist to protect herself from the lunge but Kassie caught it and swung her hand behind her back. Kassie leaned back and pulled a ziptie from the cavity and quickly zip tied Amira’s wrists behind her back.

“OOOOOWWWWW IIITTTT HHHUURRRTTSSSS” Amira screamed through her gag as the plastic dug into her skin.

“Shut up, you’ll wake the dead with that scream.” Kassie said glaring into Amira’s eyes. “It’s what you deserve for ruining another person’s things.”

Kassie pulled out another zip tie and zip tied Amira’s elbows together causing even louder hollers but nothing disturbingly high.

“MMMPppPPFFF PPAAARRRRRPHHH” Amira continued to scream. The noise was louder and Kassie was getting angrier.

“We can’t keep you here any longer, you’re simply too loud. I need to keep you somewhere quiet. I know an abandoned building that’s scheduled to be broken down in a couple of months so I’ll keep you there and you can make all the noise you want.” Kassie said looking deep into Amira’s eyes.

“MMMMPPFFFF MPPFF” Amira screamed back with a pleading look in her eyes.

“Naaah those eyes aren’t going to change my mind.” Kassie said with a ruthless expression on her face. “Acutally, I’m going to be a bit more of a pain and peek through your stuff.”

“MMMPFF” Amira screamed shaking her head at the same time. Kassie took no notice of it and continued digging thorough Amira’s closet.

“Heyyy that’s some cool stuff. I know what these are!! This is that thing you guys wear to cover your face, right? Wait a minute. Isn’t that a burqa?” Kassie exclaimed as she pulled out a wide, rectangular black colored nylon cloth with a long string attached to one of the short sides.
It was a “Niqab”. Muslim women wore this to cover their faces but mostly only the older generation wore it. Very few from the later generation wore it and that to very rarely.

“Wait a minute. Isn’t THAT a burqa?” Kassie said as she pulled out a long, black shoulder to ankle high nylon dress. Another clothing item seen very rarely in its true from but mostly used as an Arabian fashion statement.

“Heyyy I know exactly what to do with this. We had a crap Halloween and now I’m gonna make up for it. I’m going to give you these pills and we’re gonna have fuuuunn!!! Said Kassie jumping up and down.

“Mmmphttt??? NOO!!! Said Amira clearly not happy with Kassie’s plan.
Kassie pulled open a drawer and got a box of sleeping pills from a drawer and a glass of water from the kitchen. She then walked toward Amira, stood in front of her and undid the OTM gag. She then dropped the pills into the glass, removed cleave gag and shoved the glass of water down Amira’s throat making sure the pills went down as well. This provoked a fit of coughing from Amira but noting was serious. After about an hour of kicking and struggling against her bonds, Amira started feeling the effects as the pills started to take its effect and she dropped on the floor dead asleep.

After about 3 hours Amira woke up to a small room with an eerie green glow lighting and a musty smell hanging in the air. She tried to walk but she found she couldn’t move, when she tried to move her hands she couldn’t move them, she tried to move her body but she couldn’t. It was as if she was glued to and object and what was that annoying clanging noise!! It only seems to come when she tried to move. As she came to and the grogginess wore off, Amira turned her head and she realized that she was chained to a pole. Her hands were chained above her head and her legs and torso were chained to a pole the middle of the room. She tried to speak but there was tape sticking her lips together sealing them shut. She looked down at her clothes and saw that she was wearing her burqa but she felt her tight jeans, T-shirt on and heels on.

“Mpppfffff” “MMMppphhff” “MMM.” She moaned from behind her gag.

“Ahhh, you’re awake. How nice. Kassie said while entering the room. We’re opening up in 20 minutes and everything is working perfectly. Let me explain. After I gave you the pills and you dropped off, I took you to the abandoned building I told you about, with the help of a few friends I spruced the place up the look like a real haunted house. I put you on the top floor and attached a microphone to you which is connected to the speaker system, so every time you moan it echoes throughout the building so its’s actually scary. So that you don’t go anywhere, I chained you to a metal pole. I hope it’s ok with you.

“It’s mmmtt okk witt meee.” Amira said angrily.

“Whatever. Now, I need you to struggle real hard and make as much noise as possible. Don’t worry, I’ll get you free in 4 hours. Oh and by the way you’ll never be able to get out of bonds.

With those words, Kassie left the room and Amira was all by herself to decide to wait and pretend to struggle or genuinely struggle and then get out.

Amira decided to struggle hard. She wasn’t a big fan of bondage and all her joints were killing her.
She started pulling as hard as she could on the chains around her wrists in hope that the false ceiling her hands were attached to would break.

“MMMMM AARRGHHH MMMHHHH” Amira moaned as the pulled with all her might to break the chains but it wasn’t working. She was struggling with all her might but made little progress.

However as the hours passed, more and more Amira made more ad ore progress.

“MMMMMMM MMMM” She screamed as the chains dug into her skin. Suddenly the pole started to shake and then it fell pulling Amira down with her. The noise made a massive ruckus but no one came. Amira’s hands were now infront of her and with some difficulty she pulled herself free from the pole. Her hands were still chained together but as long as they were in front of her she didn’t mind. She then took off her heels and gave the door a hard kick. Her feet stung her but it was not a problem but as soon as she walked out of the door she ran into Kassie.
There was a look of horror on Amira’s face while there was a look of joy on Kassie’s. “You got outtt!! Congrats. I didn’t think it was possible. I was just coming to free you.” Kassie said.

Both girls hugged each other with happiness; Amira glad it was just all a joke.

HEY EVERYONE!!! I'M FINALLY BACK. SORRY OR TAKING SO LONG. I WAS BUSY WITH EXAMS AND ALL NOW I'M BACK FOR A BIT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS STORY IS. I'D REALLY LOVE SOME FEEDBACK!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHH!!!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Thank you Jessica I like it. a different idea the whole Halloween haunt theme but neat.
Jess36985
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess36985 »

Yes I thought I'd do somthing different.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic