Helping the neighbours M/Ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Helping the neighbours M/Ff

Post by WyattW5 »

Hello TUG lovers, this is my first time writing publically so please leave a comment in the description below, or anything I could have done better thank you for reading.
Story request by Mask6185

in the middle of a beautiful sunny day. A thirteen year old boy pushes a lawnmower back and forth over the front yard of a nice two story house. Curtis is the young man’s name, tallest of his class at five foot two he had dark brown hair which he liked to shave down like military men.
Having finished mowing the yard he needed to go into the house to talk with the occupants Missus Nills and her only daughter. Her husband had passed on from a long strenuous battle with cancer, when they first moved next door to Curtis and his mother, as a kindly offer he offered to tend to chores around the house. Missus Nills refused to let him go unpaid or unrewarded in any sense of the word. Often time she would invite him in for lunch with her daughter Nina or they would invite him and his mother for dinner and a swim in the pool that was in the backyard.

Approaching the door Curtis takes a bandana out of his back pocket to wipe some of the sweat off his face before he knocks on the door. When no one answered Curtis grew a hint of concern because her car had never left the garage. As he taps on the door again this time a shuffle inside followed by a slight grunt catches attention. Turning the knob Curtis opens the door walking toward the livingroom where he had heard the sound. Entering the room is where he seen Missus Nills sitting on the floor her back to the couch surrounded by coils of rope and a couple scarves
“Missus Nills are you alright” Curtis alarmed voice caught her attention
“yes Curtis I am fine you just surprised me and I slid off the couch” Curtis looks from the couch to the middle aged woman. She was wearing a black long sleeve leotard which filled her curves out beautifully. Missus Nills is about five foot five with nicely tanned skin from her frequent sun tanning in the summer. Long Auburn hair which she usually let drape down her back but now had set into a thick pony tail.

Curtis took Missus Nills by the arms and assisted sitting her back up on the couch she quietly thanked him for. His eyes began to scroll down seeing she was wearing white tights but this is not what caught his attention around her ankles and knees a set of rope had been successfully wrapped around and cinched behind her legs “did someone start tying you up?” Curtis asks half mindedly
“no” she began to blush a might before Curtis knelt down getting ready to untie her
“wait Curtis please” he looks up to her
“when my husband was alive we used to play these little tie up games he would come in be the robber leave for an hour or so before he would come in as a police officer or hero of some form and rescue me” Curtis nods finding a faint smile on his face
“reminds me of a game I would play with my cousins” smiling she leans forward “Curtis I need to ask a little favour” he looks up to her
“if you will help finish tying me off, I will do anything you want” it was an offer that was hard to refuse but Curtis had reservations
“how long would you want me to leave you like this?” Missus Nills shrugged
“I would ask a couple hours” Curtis nods weighing the ups and downs to the scenario
“if anyone comes to the door or rings on the phone” smiling she could see she was weighing through his thoughts he nods
“you can answer it and just say I am a little unoccupied”
“okay how would you like to be tied?” she smiles getting giddy
“first I want you to take this rope and tie it around my chest above and below my bosom” Curtis took the length of rope she handed him and he felt afraid to commence when she smiles gently
“do not worry they will not bite” he chuckles before going to work wrapping the first above her bosom cinching it behind her back he ran it the other way below her bosom to section them off.
The feel of the leotard felt nice in his hands she gave gentle moan and slight grunts with each pinch and pull but she did not show any signs of discomfort when he was finished tying the rope over the other shoulder at her back her busty chest was ready to explode out of the low neck of the leotard.
Taking another rope he begins to make quick work having her arms parallel with each other Curtis begins to tie her elbows before tying her wrists together he decided to add a rope to the overhand knot that kept her bosom in check. Finishing his ties he steps back
“how does it feel?” testing her arms and chest
“tighter then even my husband” she chuckles
“I like it” smiling he approaches
“shall I leave you to it then” she shook her head
“no I need two more things” his eyes narrow
“I don’t want to be able to call for help” he nods as he takes a scarf they were nice silk he had never worked with before
“when you are finished, you may leave my daughter will be home in an hour or two she can release me” nodding Curtis overlooks the scarves looking down on her
“would you mind if I stayed and watched a little while?” she shrugged
“sure why not” her joy was evident over her features.
“I take it you want something stuffed in your mouth first” she nods
“yes please” unable to find anything he liked he pulled a handkerchief from his pocket
“open please” tilting her head back
“wait before you finish let my hair out of the pony tail please” he nods before shoving the cloth into her mouth.
Taking another scarf he ties it between her teeth “this shall keep the packing in” he smiles before grabbing another scarf folding it into a triangle
“this shall keep your lower face nicely hidden” tying it snugly behind her head her bright blue eyes popped out as she looks at him mooing into her gag Curtis releases the pony tail allowing her soft hair to drape around her scarves. When he was finished Curtis sat down and watched as she struggles testing the bonds and the gag muffling her voice talking to no one in particular. Curtis began to enjoy the sounds of her muffling as she struggles around.
Watching her particular inverted triangular form Curtis found her chest particularly interesting after two minutes he snaps his eyes off shaking his head
“would you mind if I grabbed myself a glass of water?” Missus Nills gave a nod of permission Curtis went into the kitchen scanning the cupboards for the cup and glass shelf. Before he could open the fridge the front door began to open Curtis’ eyes grew wide as he rushed into the living room. All Curtis could hear was the muffled cries of Missus Nills so Curtis decided the best option was to try and run. Escaping the front door he did not notice Nina had been but a step behind him her foot snagged his as he left out the yard he flew into the grass. Nina set herself beside him
“oh my god Curtis are you okay” Curtis looks up to Nina’s Honey golden hair fallen beside her cheeks her brown eyes filled with concern and worry
“I thought you would be mad” Curtis crawls to a seated position she shook her head
“no my mum has been trying to tie herself up for years she always seemed a little down hearted afterwards” Curtis nods looking up to her
“so your not going to call the police” she shakes her head
“no” rolling her tongue in her mouth it turns to a smile
“follow me into the house” she takes his hand and pulls Curtis along to ensure he followed.
Once inside Nina sat Curtis down
“I want a favour from you” Curtis looks nervously up to her
“every time I release my mother I ask her to tie me up and refuses” Missus Nills gives an audible groan through her gag as she looks to Curtis and her daughter
“so you would like me to tie you up?” she nods holding onto her nerves
“yes, I will do anything you want?” Curtis nods
“in what would you like to be tied” she raises her hand
“wait here a minute please” she runs upstairs and within five minutes comes back down wearing nothing but a blue one piece bathing suit that hugged her athletic body Curtis looks over to the supplies
“alright I will start with your legs put them together please” Curtis takes two strands of rope tying her ankles together using the other strand he ties her knees above then fishing another strand he ties below securely keeping her knees in check
“how does it feel?” she moves them
“it takes more effort then I expected just trying to move one limb I have to move both” she smiles
“alright now I will tie your chest if that is alright” she nods
“oh goodie” she claps happily sitting forward Curtis sits next to her
“where did you learn to tie boy scout or something?” Curtis shook his head
“no not quite I had a lot of practice when me and my cousins were together at family gatherings the only thing we found interesting was playing cowboy and indians or cops and robbers usually our girl cousin always got tied up, and we would take turns on who the other victim was”Nina smiles the smooth but almost rubbery surface of her swim suit caught Curtis attention as he ties her bosoms like her mother.
Nina could be considered busty but all would imagine they would fill out in later years Curtis simply enjoyed the feeling of her soft white skin she did not have the tans her mother did her skin seemed almost untouched by the sun
“are you comfortable yet?” she nods looking down on her chest seeing how the bonds looked on her
“yes thank you” he finishes her chest she began to move and shuffle her chest to find the ropes contracted when she leans back. Holding her hands together behind her Curtis ties her wrists and elbows like her mother
“could you sit me next to my mum when you are done she leans in close to his ear “then grab my phone in the kitchen and take a picture and get a little video” she winked and Curtis shook his
“going all out are you” he smiles finishing her arms and wrists
“now the gag, I am sorry I only have two scarves available it’s going to have to be a simple cleave gag” he growls
“No no, I want one like hers what about the bandana you keep in your back pocket” he turns to her
“you know I use it to wipe my forehead yes?” she nods
“doesn’t matter, I want to be nice and quiet” his eyebrow raise and all but nods “okay” pulling it out he folds it as well as it will go
“open up?” she opens her mouth stuffing it there she begins to gag and choke slightly
“I warned you it was bad” she grumbles but shrugs it off and nods. Curtis takes the next scarf a white and gold scarf he ties it between her teeth
“this is to keep you quiet and keep my bandana in there” she nods watching as Curtis takes the last scarf a plaid wool scarf used for winter wear
“this is for the visual appeal hollywood likes so much” he grins tying it off she looks up to him
“you like it?” he asks and she nods taking her by the arm he helps her stand up, assisting her as she hops to the couch sitting down next to her mother her mother looks to her daughter and they started talking to each other it sounded like pure music
“alright Missus Nills, you wanted to be left tied up for an hour or two, that was about twenty minutes ago how about in a half hour I come back and I’ll remove your gags and see what you would like to go from there” he smiles and the two girls look to each other and nod. Curtis walks into the kitchen to grab that glass of water and cell phone. Turning the camera on he begins to snap photos of the two girls without the flash or click before he turns the video camera on
“okay girls smile for the camera” while Nina muffled playfully fearful through her gag fighting faintly her mother was beginning to growl and spurn in her bonds. Taking ten minutes of video.
Curtis set the phone down smiling as he finishes his water. The two girls muffled and tried to untie each other but the way their hands were tied it was impossible for them to see or work their fingers on the knots. After the thirty minutes Curtis untied the gags
“so what do you think” the girls look to each other
“it is quite fun, but I have had enough” Nina was first to admit Curtis looks to Missus Nills
“it was extremely fun Curtis but could you please untie us” Curtis nods getting to quick work he unties the girls hands before he releases the harnesses and legs when he was finished the girls look to each other
“now there is something we can do together” Missus Nill kisses Nina on the cheek they both look to Curtis
“thank you Curtis now it appears we both owe you something special” nodding in agreement Nina anxiously awaited Curtis began to contemplate before looking down on them
“only a promise we can do this again” the girls look to each other
“promise” Missus Nills beams brightly at him
“Promise” the two girls stand up Missus Nills begins to clean up Curtis looks to his watch
“Oh I need to leave my mother wants me to help her with some stuff have a good day” Curtis begins to walk to the door when Nina walks up behind him
“wait” he stops to turn around she leans down to give him a kiss on the lips peeling away a moment later Curtis face turned to a tickled pink grin. Returning home his mother asked him what was the grin for? He could only smile and say “oh just get a good feeling from helping the neighbours”.

Like I said first jab at writing in public let me know what you think. please forgive my long windedness
Story request by Mask6185 I hope you like it
Last edited by WyattW5 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A very good debut, I like to say! :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice story thanks for posting it.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Contemplating doing a slightly more adult version, anyone interest?
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

Nice story.
WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago Contemplating doing a slightly more adult version, anyone interest?
Go ahead. I'd read it.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Well written Story!! Very Nice!! Could you do me favor? Please and Thank You!!
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

what is the Favor?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story I hope there is more
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This is a very good story, but it really needs paragraphs; it's a little hard to read without them (especially for us older folks!)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic