The horse thrives M.F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
VON
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The horse thrives M.F/f

Post by VON »

This is my first fantasy story, I hope you all like it. Any tips is appreciated to make future stories better :). A little longer than I planned, but I hope it is worth the read.

...........................................................................................

It was early in the morning on the Vellor's horse farm in the kingdom of Zictora. On the second floor of the wooden house, 16 year old Katrina woke up from the knock on her bedroom door. She hears her father's voice from the other side "better be up, get on with your chores." His footsteps can be heard walking away.

Katrina sits up and swings her legs off the side of the bed, the wooden floor cold under her bare feet. She ties her blond hair into a ponytail after rubbing her tired, green eyes. Katrina got dressed in a brown shirt and skirt that comes down to her ankles. She slipped on her brown boots and walks out.

Katrina makes her way to the stables to meet up with her father like most mornings. She walks into the stable saying "I'm sorry I'm late father I wa-AHHH!" Katrina stood frozen when she saw two hooded figures, one of them holding a sword with a bloody tip. The body of her father laying on the ground.
Fear....rage...sorrow, Katrina was filled with so much emotion at once. She turn to run, but before she could make a step, a arm was wrapped around her waist and a sword came from behind and placed under her chin.

"Please, no.." Katrina managed to whisper as she was shaking from fear. "Darling" a female voice said. The second hooded figure walks up and continues to say "dont kill her, she would be perfect to be sold in the slave market." The hooded figure holding the sword says in a male voice as he lowers the sword"yeah, someone could pay a good price for this one."
The hooded woman took Katrina by the arm saying "no funny business, or we will harm you." Katrina just nod her understanding

She took Katrina to the other side of her family's farm where the woods began. Hidden behind the trees, two wagons with two horses each to pull them. Both of the wagons have enclosed cargo space with the openings at the back. The hooded woman grabbed a coil of rope from the back of a wagon and turned Katrina around. She tied Katrina's hands behind her back, then she wrapped rope around her arms, pinning Katrina's arms to her side. Then the hooded woman stuffed a rag in Katrina's mouth before wrapping a cloth around her head and between her teeth to gag her, which Katrina moaned out of discomfort.

The hooded woman helped Katrina into the back of a wagon, then she tied up Katrina's ankles. Moving Katrina towards the front of the wagon, the hooded woman took a piece of rope and tied one end to the rope binding Katrina's ankles and the other end to the frame of the wagon that supports the roof. "There, that should do it" the woman says. Katrina was laying on her left side looking up at her, not able to make out any of her face except for her mouth. The hooded woman stood up as much as she could and walked to the end of the wagon climb down.

"Mmmmmmfffff" Katrina means quietly as she rolls onto her stomach. She watched as the hooded man walking towards the wagons with some of the horses from her family's farm. "Oh yeah we can make a good amount with these" Katrina could hear the hooded woman say. They went out of Katrina's view because of the walls of the wagon, but she could still hear them attaching the horses to the wagons as they mutter among themselves. Few minutes went by before Katrina saw the hooded figures making their way back to the farm.

"This is a chance" Katrina thought to herself. She tugged at the ropes as hard as she could, twisting and turning as she squirm. Katrina pulled at the rope binding her ankles to the wagon, she even tried kicking the frame to maybe break it. With out any luck, Katrina layed on her right side as she moaned threw her gag. With a minute or two break, Katrina continued to squirm until she heard the two hooded figures coming back.
Katrina looked out of the wagon and watched them walking up with more of the horses, then disappeared behind the walls of the wagon. Few minutes went by before the wagon started moving.

Katrina layed on her stomach and looked out the back, watching as the wagon slowly took her away from her home. "Mmmm mmmmmmfffff" Katrina muffed out as she strain against the ropes.

Squirming around, kicking and tugging, for the next hour that all Katrina could do. Until, felt a weak point in the rope binding her ankles. "Mmmfff" Katrina moans as she looks at her feet. She crawled as far as she could to pull at the rope binding her to the wagon frame. Katrina lay on her back, breathing a little hard threw her nose from the effort. Looking down at her ankles, she pulled her legs up as hard as she could. Then again... and again... when finally she felt her right foot slip from the inside of her boot. With one more tug, Katrina was able to slip out of her boots.

Now that her ankles were free, Katrina rolled onto her belly and onto her knees. She stood up as much as she could with the low wagon roof, and went over to the opening at the back of the wagon. Katrina carefully peeked out, she saw some of the horses tied to the wagon, and that the other wagon was in front of this one. Katrina tugged at the ropes binding her arms and wrists, "if only I could free my hands, I could steal a horse back.." Katrina thought. She looked around the inside of the wagon, it was empty except for a few more pieces of rope and a wooden box. Katrina made her way to the box to look inside, which was nothing to help her. So, without any other choice, Katrina decided to jump out the back.

Katrina ran as fast as she could, ignoring the pain she felt when she stepped on something with her bare feet. Seeing that she was in a field, she got off the dirt road and fell into the tall grass. Trying to control her breathing, not making a sound. She listened for any sign that the hooded figures were after her. Katrina let a few minutes go by before she sits up slowly to see what was happening. The wagons have not turned around, in fact they just disappeared over a hill as Katrina sat up.
"They didnt notice I escaped" Katrina thought "mmmrrrrrfffff" she muffled out. Still, fear that they will figure out soon, Katrina wanted to keep moving.

Standing up, Katrina started walking the opposite way the wagons are going, hoping to find her home. She looked down at herself, seeing the ropes wrapped around her, Katrina tugged and jerk at the ropes. When the field started to become wooded after a hour of walking, Katrina sat down next to a tree to rest. She leaned her head back as she stretched her legs out "mmmffff." Hoping for a miracle, Katrina tried rubbing the rope against the bark of the tree. But after what seemed like forever, Katrina stopped and rest.

Katrina looked up at the sun, it was early in the morning when they took her. So, it should be about midday by now. Not wanting to be tied up in the woods at night, "well, not wanting to be tied up at all..." Katrina thought. She looked down at her bare feet, rubbed her left foot over her right. Katrina got up and continued walking. She kept an eye out for anything to help her out of these ropes, there was one point she managed to pick up a rock that looked sharp enough to cut threw the rope. So Katrina kept walking as she worked on sawing the rope binding her hands.

The sun started to go down when Katrina found her way back to the farm. The stables and house had been burned down. Tears develop in Katrina's eyes, she was halfway to the house when the rope fell off her wrists. Katrina could move her arms just enough to work the rope off of her then undoes the gag.

She wipe her mouth and rubbed her hands, that when she heard wagon wheels approaching...
Filled with anger, Katrina ran to the house. Part of the wooden house was still standing, she rumbled threw the debris and found what she was looking for... her father's bow. Katrina manages to find a good amount of arrows still intact, and hides behind a wall.

She noticed a arrow to the bow string, and waits for them. The hooded figures... "they will die for what they have done"
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, look forward to part 2 :)
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Excellent - very nice story. The fictional setting works very well.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

This is a great story. Both her predicament and the way she escapes it is very exciting.
If you're continuing this I can't wait to see where it goes, but if this is the end it's a very good stopping point.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good! A fine scenario:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic