The Escape Room (FFMMM/FMfmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Escape Room (FFMMM/FMfmm)

Post by Gil »

Hello Everyone. I know that the story from the last vote is still missing, but I spontaneously felt more like writing this story. But the story from the last vote will come after this story. Let’s start:

This story happened a month after the spirit week. Until then, I was not tied up a single time. This time my whole family was involved. We lived about 1 hour from Seattle, so we took a day trip there. We were going to see what we wanted to do there on the spur of the moment. At 10 am, we arrived. First, we walked around the center of the city a bit. Steve and I needed some new clothes. Then we had lunch at a burger restaurant. Around 1 o'clock we walked around the city a bit more and thought about what else we could do. Until we passed a house: 'Seattle's escape apartment'.
"Hey, what do you think?" My dad asked us.
"What is it?" My mother wanted to know.
"It's an escape room. It's relatively new. You get into a room and you have to try to escape by solving puzzles with a time limit." My dad explained.
"And what happens if you don't manage to escape?" Emily asked.
"The Escape Rooms I've heard of are just over when the time is up," he said. He replied. "And are you up for it?" He wanted to know.
We all looked at each other and nodded accordingly.
"Well, let's go in then." Said my father with a smile.
My father opened the door and we went inside. We walked into a room with black walls, some padded chairs, some lockable cabinets, and a reception desk where an Employee sat. On the wall above the reception desk were 6 pictures. These were the different types of Escape Rooms. Around one picture was a red frame and next to it was a screen. The room was called 'The Kidnapper'.
We went to the front desk and the staff member explained the 5 rooms without frames.
"And what is the room with the red frame?" my mom wanted to know.
"That's our special room. We are getting more and more feedback that many visitors want more thrills, so we came up with something special. It's unique in Seattle. If you don't manage to escape within the allotted time of 2 hours, you will be tied up for the same amount of time afterward. It sounds new and strange, but it's our most popular Escape Room. The chance of making it is about only 30% so far. It is our hardest room. If you lose, you are shown on the monitor so the others have an idea of what to expect. The minimum age is 18 years. Unless parents are present and sign an agreement, in which case the minimum age is 12." The employee explained.
"YES. This would be my chance to get tied up again." I thought to myself.
"Thanks for the info. We'll have a quick discussion about what we want to do and get back to you." My dad said with a grin.
We walked a bit to the main entrance and stood in a circle.
"So, what do you guys say? What are you guys up for?" Asked my father.
"Well, I'll take my cue from you guys. Anything is fine with me." My mother said.
"Well, I thought the last room is really interesting." Steve said.
"Me, too." Emily added.
"You don't have to ask me. I think you know my answer." I said with a laugh.
"Good, then we have a result. We're doing the Escape Room 'The Kidnapper'." My father said with a smile.
Everyone nodded their heads in affirmation. We went back to the front desk and told her we had decided. He paid for the room and she gave us 5 clipboards. One for each of us. My siblings and I had a consent form on it that our parents had filled out. On the other sheet was how we wanted to be tied up. I looked at it and decided to only take things I didn't already know:
Eyes: Without
Gag: Pump-up gag
Arms: Duct Tape
Hand: Duct Tape
Legs: Duct Tape
Position: Mummified

I have not often been tied with tape, so I had chosen it. The Gag was new to me, that's why I have chosen it, too. I wanted to be surprised, what my family picked for her restrains. We handed the employee the clipboards and she gave them to a colleague who was going to prepare everything. Before that, we went to the restrooms and packed our valuables into the lockable cabinets. Then another employee took us and brought us to the anteroom of the Escape Room. We sat down on the chairs and watched a short video introducing the room, with some hints in case there was something. The scenario was that we were kidnapped and had to escape before the kidnappers came back. Then we were led into the room, which was still dark. Then the employee left the room and closed the door behind him. That was exactly the task. We had to find the key to the door. The light came on and we saw the room we had seen on the video before. It was about 40 square meters. It looked like an old living room with a TV, cabinets on the walls, a table with six chairs, a sofa, some floor lamps, a big stand-up radio, pictures on the walls, and so on. On the wall opposite was another door. So it was very cramped. Another TV hung on the wall next to the door where the time was displayed. We had 2 hours. A signal sounded and the time started counting down.

We all searched for clues in various places around the room. After half an hour, we hadn't made any progress. My brother found the first clue. A combination of numbers. My father turned the knob on the TV, like a safe. It opened and another code came out. We searched and searched. Under the time counter on the screen, there was a "Complete" display. We were in the room for 45 minutes and we had only solved 20 percent. I mean, I had no problem losing the escape room. I hadn't been tied up for a month, and this was my chance. After about 1 1/2 hours, we had solved a good 50 percent. The woman at the front desk was right. The room was really difficult. No wonder only 30 percent make it.

After some time, we heard a gong. We turned around and saw that the time was up. After all, we had managed 80 percent. We knew what was coming now, and I was looking forward to it. The door was unlocked and 5 people entered. 3 men and 2 women. Each of them had with them the things we had chosen before. Only one had duct tape with him, so I already knew who was going to tie me up, the others had ropes and black stuff I didn’t see before. We were told to go to the door at the other end of the room. A man opened it and we went inside. The room was only half the size of the Escape Room. There were 2 chairs, a lamp on the ceiling, nothing else. It looked like a basement. Fitting for the scenario. My parents were asked to sit on the chairs. They did and a man and woman joined them, another man joined me with 2 rolls of tape and the gag. Another man went to my brother and the other woman went to my sister.
"Good boy, put your hands behind your back and put them inside each other." The man said to me.
I did what he said. I heard the sound of the tape. He wrapped the tape around my hands so it became a big silver glove. Then he started wrapping the tape from my hands around my torso so that my arms were attached to my body. Again and again, until the first roll was empty. Then he took the second one in his hand and started again at my hands and did the same now with my legs and feet. Just before the tape ended, he stopped. I looked down at myself. Only my shoes were still visible, otherwise, I looked like a silver mummy. Just as I wanted. Then the man took the gag, put it in my mouth, and closed it behind my head. I was curious what this pump-up gag would be like because so far it wasn't spectacular. Then he made a tube at the front of the gag with a ball attached to it. He squeezed it shut several times and I noticed the little balloon in my mouth getting bigger and bigger. When my mouth was filled, he stopped pumping and pulled the hose off. Then he took the tape again and wrapped it around my head a few times until it was empty. Then he laid me on the floor.
"Good thing you're done, kid. Have fun trying to get you free." The man said with a grin.
“mmpphhmmpphhh.” I tried to answer, but my sound was very muffled.
I knew he meant it ironically because I had no chance of getting free.
I looked around and noticed, everyone was also tied up, too.
My parents were both tied to the chairs with ropes. Their hands were tied behind their backs palm to palm, and their legs were each tied to the legs of the wooden chairs. A long rope was wrapped around both of them to tie them together. Both had a ball gag in their mouths.
My brother was lying on the floor just like me. His hands were tied behind his back crisscrossed. His arms were tied to his torso with a long rope. His feet and knees were also tied together with ropes. A small rope was used to tie his feet to his hands. He was hogtied. He was gagged with a bandana that had a large knot in his mouth.
My sister had something new that I didn't know. She was also on the floor and her arms were bound with an armbinder, as she told me later. At the bottom of the armbinder was an additional strap that was fastened around her waist so that she could not stretch her arms away. Her legs were similarly restrained with a legbinder. Both were black and made of leather. She was gagged with a ball gag like my parents.
"Okay, Cooper family. You now have 2 hours to yourself. Have fun." Said one of the men and they all left the room.

There was also a monitor on the wall next to the door, which I hadn't noticed yet. The two hours were now counting down, as before in the Escape Room. In the upper left corner of the monitor, I recognized a small camera. From this, the images were transmitted to the monitor, which was located at the reception desk. I turned around on the floor so that I could see everyone. I was lying on my side with my legs bent because it was most comfortable that way. I saw my brother and parents starting to get free. My sister and I didn't even try because we knew there was no escape. I didn't want to do it either way. I was enjoying my situation of finally being tied up again in the way I liked it most: as immobile as possible. After a while, my parents and brother stopped trying to get free. They accepted it as it was. I looked at the clock again. They had been trying for a good 30 minutes. Only we were all lying or sitting there motionless. I looked at everyone and suddenly had to laugh as loud as I could. The others noticed and started laughing, too. I rolled over to my brother, Emily did the same on the other side. Now the three of us were lying next to each other. My parents both started laughing again when they saw us lying there. I looked at the clock again. One more hour.
"Good, still plenty of time." I thought to myself.
For the most part, we all didn't make much noise. Everyone was lying or sitting there quietly and I was enjoying the situation of being mummified. From time to time I looked at the camera and the clock. 30 minutes left. I started to bump my brother with my legs to tease him. I enjoyed it, but my brother looked at me annoyed, which gave me even more pleasure because he couldn't hold himself because of the hogties. My sister noticed and joined in too. We both had to start laughing while my brother got more and more annoyed.

Suddenly we heard the gong again. Emily and I stopped and we all looked at the monitor. The time was up.
"Man, those two hours went by fast. Too bad." I thought to myself.
The door opened and the same staff that had tied us up came in.
"Okay, you've done it. We hope you had a lot of fun. The boy and the girl certainly had. We're going to untie you now." One of the women said with a smile.
They approached us and began to untie us. The man who had tied me up before came to me with a pair of scissors. He first untied the tape around my head, which hurt a little bit. Then he released the air with the hose, which he reattached to the gag. Then he took the gag out. Now he started to loosen the tape from my clothes with his hand to be able to cut it better. He succeeded very well. In no time at all, I was freed from my tape cocoon. Finally, he carefully freed my hands again.
"I hope the untying didn't hurt too much?" he inquired of me.
"No, just a little from the tape on the gag. Other than that, everything was fine." I said with a smile.
My sister was freed earlier, as only the binders needed to be loosened.
A short time later my parents were also freed and finally my brother in the end. We walked out of the room together with the employees and they took us back to the lobby. Some families were standing in the lobby grinning at us. They must have been watching us. I saw a family with two kids, about Steve's age, also filling out the same forms we were. I guess the room was popular like she said. We got our things out of the lockable cabinets, thanked the employees, and walked out.
"And did you like it?" My mother wanted to know.
We all nodded.
"Then we can do it again next time if you want." My father added.
"I'd like that." I replied.
"But the kicking wasn't necessary you two." My brother said slightly annoyed.
Emily and I both looked at each other with grins.
"It was fun for us." We said, laughing at the same time.
"Go ahead and laugh. I'll get my revenge." Steve said with a grin.
"I'm looking forward to it." I replied with a grin.
“Yeah, me too.” Emily added smiling.
It was now 6 pm. We decided to go to the car and drive home.
It was a very nice day.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice little story. I completely missed that one... I just wanted to read your newest story and you mentioned there that it played after the events of the escape room. That way I found this story. He was lucky that his friend Jean wasn't there to pump up the gag, she surely would've been merciless and pumped it up way more :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice fantasy, wish there were escape rooms like that.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Nice fantasy, wish there were escape rooms like that.
Same here, I'd definitely visit it if there was one!

Great story!
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Thank you everyone for your positive feedback :)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I'd missed this one but read it after reading the subsequent Babysitter story. Both really excellent
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

harveygasson wrote: 2 years ago I'd missed this one but read it after reading the subsequent Babysitter story. Both really excellent
Thank you very much :) I'm happy that you guys liking my stories :)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Really like this whole concept. Would love to do something like that with my wife
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago Really like this whole concept. Would love to do something like that with my wife
I can understand that very well :D. If there was such a escape room like that one, I would be there immediately :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic