Summer camp (mmmmM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Summer camp (mmmmM/F)

Post by slackywacky »

This is a follow up on my story in the June 2019 competition (https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4063). I will update this when I can, but the gaps might be bigger than for my regular story (https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2014). Enjoy...

“Eight hours. A whole eight hours it had been since the start of camp, before my wrists were tightly tied behind my back.” Sam thought, with a smile on her face.

“Why are you smiling?” one of the cowboys responsible for her current situation asked.

The cowboys were six boys of twelve years old that had captured her while she had been walking back from the lake at the camp site to the cabins. It was just after five in the afternoon and the kids had some free time before dinner. Earlier that day Sam, short for Samantha, had driven to the camp site and had settled into the female leader cabin. During the camp meeting, held before the kids arrived, she had met the other leaders. There were twelve of them, eight women and four men, for thirty kids. The camp owner had shown them around the camp. Only three of the leaders had been at this camp before, so everything was new to most of them. The theme was Cowboys and Indians and that meant the camp was split up in two sections. Large tents were used at one side of the campsite for the ‘Indians’, while the cabins at the other side were used for the ‘Cowboys’. It was a large campground, with lots of trees, open areas and a lake that separated the cowboys from the Indians. More than enough space to get kidnapped without anybody seeing it happen.

“We should gag our prisoner.” One of the other boys said, while they marched her towards some trees. “She might scream.”

Sam had not been able to remember all their names yet, it was not that easy to remember thirty names in a single afternoon, but she knew the ringleader of this group was Derrick. Until the moment the unknown cowboy had said it, she had not even thought about calling out. She had let them tie her hands behind her back when they jumped out of the woods, pointing their toy guns at her, and had not objected when they marched her away from the area they had captured her in.

“I have my necker.” One of the other boys said, removing it from his neck.

“I’ll gag her.” Derick said.

He took the necker from the kid, tied a knot in it and stepped behind Sam. He was not much smaller than her, tall for his age, and he pushed the knot to her lips.

“Hmmmhhhhhhpppffff.” She said, shaking her head.

Derick just waited for her to say something and when she opened her mouth to do so, he pushed the knot into her mouth.

“Mmmmmppppphhhhhh.” She protested, but was ignored while he tight the necker at the nape of her neck.

They had stopped while they gagged her, but now continued the walk. One boy held on to her right arm and one to her left, while the rest walked around them. She figured that if she wanted to, she could escape by shaking them off, but she wanted to see where this was going. The kids had only been at camp for four hours and already they had created teams. Although she figured these could have been kids that had been together at other camps, or even outside of camp.

“This will do, I think we are far enough away from the others.”

They reached a small clearing with a single tree standing in the middle. The outside fence was visible not too far away.

“Get the ropes.” Derick said.

Sam had not noticed the backpack one of the boys was carrying, but when they turned it upside down, a large quantity of rope fell out.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff hmmppfff mmppff?” Sam tried to ask if all that rope was for her, but the gag made it hard to speak clearly.

Derick and the others ignored her.

“We’ll untie her hands and we’ll redo them behind the tree.” He instructed his fellow cowboys. “We’ll have to hold on to her, so she can’t escape while we do this.”

The others nodded and four boys held onto Sam who was dressed in the camp clothes, a green t-shirt with the cam logo, blue shorts and white sneakers, while Derick untied the rope around her wrists. She struggled playfully, trying to hide the fact that she was enjoying this more than they probably guessed. It did not take them long to undo the rope, push her back against the tree and retie her wrists, crossing them and tightly wrapping the rope around them.

“That should hold her.” Derick said when he tied the final knot out of reach of her fingers.

It felt to Sam like he had done this before.

“Let’s make sure she cannot get away.” Derick said.

The boys worked as a team. Sam’s elbows, to her surprise, were tightly tied against the tree trunk, which was seven inches in size, and then they tied a longer rope around her waist, including her wrists in the loops. Once pulled tight, she knew she would be stuck to the tree until somebody untied her. Using another long rope, they wrapped the rope around her upper body above and below her breasts.

“She has nice boobs.” One of the boys stated, making Sam giggle.

The ropes had pulled the t-shirt tight around her breasts and she was glad she had put on a bra, as they could see clearly the outline of the garment. There were some hands touching her breasts during the tying and she was not sure of they were all accidental.

“Jeff and Josh, tie her ankles and knees.” Derick ordered two of the boys.

It did not take long for them to wrap rope around her ankles and fixing them to the tree, followed by more rope below and above her knees. The tree was very straight, so it made an ideal pole to tie somebody to.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Sam said, but she was ignored by the boys.

They stood there looking at their captive, a captive who understood very well she was helpless to do anything while she was tied up.

“We should gag her better.” The boy she now knew as Josh said.

Derick agreed. Somebody produced a rag from somewhere that looked reasonable clean and Derick walked over to Sam and undid her gag.

“How long are you intending…” Sam never got to finish her sentence, as Josh pushed the rag into her mouth and Derick tied the necker back, tighter than he had done before. Suddenly Sam was a lot better gagged.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.” She tried but due to the rag in her mouth, it sounded a lot quieter than before.

“That is better.” Josh said, poking Sam in her side, which resulted in a squeal from their captive.

“She is ticklish.” Derick laughed and poked Sam’s other side.

It was a good thing she was gagged better, as the tickling made her scream. Soon she was out of breath. Luckily the boys stopped after only 2 minutes, so she slowly recovered.

“It is almost dinner time.” Jeff said, looking at his watch. ‘Are we releasing her or are we coming back after dinner?”

“There is swimming after dinner and a movie. Do we want to keep her till after the movie?” One of the unnamed boys said.

“Nobody knows she is here, so we can leave her hear for now.” Derick said, which made Sam shake her head and talk into her gag.

“Be quiet.” He told Sam.

“We can always sneak out during the movie, nobody ever notices.” Josh added.

The boys agreed and they started to clean up the left-over ropes. One of the boys found another bandana and suggested they blindfold Sam with it, so that it would be harder for her to escape, as she could not see. Everybody agreed and Josh wrapped the bandana around her head, leaving their prisoner in the dark.

“That’s the dinner bell.” One of the boys said.

He must have had good hearing, as Sam did not hear it, although the bandana over her eyes also covered her ears.

“Let’s go. Don’t go anywhere, we’ll be back.” Derick shouted, while they all ran towards the dining hall.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.” Sam yelled into her gag, but it was no use, nobody reacted.

Here she was, day one at camp and already she was tightly tied, gagged and blindfolded. She tried to feel if there was anything that could help her escape, but the boys had been good at tying her, even better than he younger brother had two weeks before. The ropes were tighter than her brother had tied her, as he had predicted, and she was completely helpless, tied to a tree and only the six boys knew where she was. Even she did not know where they had tied her to the tree, as a newbie to the camp she had not yet discovered all the areas.

“My brother was right.” She sighed.

They had talked about camp and he warned her she would be tied up by the kids at camp, without any hope of escape. He had tied her up too and had left her bound in the basement while he went to soccer, but at that time she had known he was only away for three to four hours. Now she had no idea how long she would be tied. When her brother released her, she knew she wanted to go to this camp, and she was surprised it only had taken eight hours for her to get kidnapped. Now the question was how long she would be in this position and what would they do to her when they got back. Or what would happen if somebody else found her?

“Hhhhmmmppppppfffffff.” She tried again, but other than the wind in the trees there was not a sound around.

She struggled against her ropes again, cursing the blindfold, but nothing budged, and she stayed helplessly tied. All she could do was wait for things to happen.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’m glad you decided to continue the story and I can’t wait to read more of this.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent continuation. It seems this is what Sam was hoping would happen. I wonder if she's still as enthusiastic.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is funny to see the same people reacting to my stories (which is very much appreciated, don't get me wrong). Maybe I should make the next story an mmm/mm to attract a different crowd... Nah, I stick to what I prefer :lol:

I also put a new chapter up for Linda's story... (https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2014)

truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

slackywacky, for inspiration head to Deviantart and check the work of Badger1115. He's done over 370 works of art featuring women and girls tied and gagged often by youthful males.

Play safe, T.T.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This is a very good story--- G-rated, playful, believable, not too long, and very well written!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Bondage in camp....the only reason I would go, as a leader or otherwise!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Bondage in camp....the only reason I would go, as a leader or otherwise!
That gives me an idea that I have no way how to carry out. Rent a camp for a weekend and make it a bondage camp. Different color shirts/tops would designate roles (i.e. red = I tie people, green = Tie me, blue = I'm in for either).
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago Bondage in camp....the only reason I would go, as a leader or otherwise!
That gives me an idea that I have no way how to carry out. Rent a camp for a weekend and make it a bondage camp. Different color shirts/tops would designate roles (i.e. red = I tie people, green = Tie me, blue = I'm in for either).
Someone should do a story on that idea =D
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
Agreed! I'd also love to find a way to do it in real life.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Agreed! I'd also love to find a way to do it in real life.
Not really plausible, if it's a camp for minors, like in the story...but, one for adults would be doable, just a variation on bondage clubs.

Either way, I'd volunteer for a Leader Victim position....
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Not really plausible, if it's a camp for minors, like in the story...but, one for adults would be doable, just a variation on bondage clubs.

Either way, I'd volunteer for a Leader Victim position....
Absolutely right about the camp being for adults. That's what I had in mind, and I should have said so. Thanks for getting me on track with that.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Left to be found

It was just after nine when Derick, Josh, Jeff and Martin, three of the original kidnappers and one new youth, walked through the darkness towards the tree Sam was tied to. Derick held his finger to his lips, indicating they should be quiet, and the boys snuck up to the still very tightly tied female. Sam had made no headway getting loose or getting the blindfold or gag undone, so all she had done for the last 4 hours had been trying to get a little comfortable. Her mind had come up with all kinds of scenarios where she was the damsel in distress, but in the end being the real damsel tightly tied to the tree had been the biggest kick she got out of it.

“Wow, she is still there.” Martin whispered, seeing the bound female for the first time.

“What you expect? Unless somebody found her, which is not likely this far away from the center of camp, she cannot escape, the ropes are way too tight. I know how to tie somebody up.” Derick replied, also whispering.

The ropes were indeed so tight, that Sam had lost all feelings in her arms. The gag in her mouth had made her thirsty and it felt to Sam the bugs had been feasting on her bare flesh for most of the evening. She had no idea what time it was, but she could feel that the sun had set. Not just because the bugs had come out, but also because the temperature had gone down a little.

“Hhhhmmmppppppfffffff?” She said, thinking she heard something.

She could hear giggles in response, and she knew somebody was there, but the blindfold kept her from seeing who it was.

“You are still here?” A voice said.

She recognized Derick’s voice and her hopes of release quickly disappeared, as she figured he had no intention of letting her go.

“Is she gagged well?” A voice she did not recognize said.

“Yes, she is.”

Josh poked her side again, as he had done earlier in the day and Samantha could not help but scream in her gag with laughter.

“Wow, she is ticklish, but indeed gagged well, I could hardly hear her scream.”

For the next 5 minutes they tickled Sam and when they stopped, which to Sam felt like an hour later, her breath was wheezing and only the ropes tied around her kept her from falling.

“So, what are we going to do with her?” Jeff asked. “We are not leaving her tied to this tree, are we?”

“She’ll be missed at camp.” Josh added.

“That will be a while.” Derick said. “Since the camps are split, nobody will really miss her until she does not show up for when she has duties. I told both camps that she was doing something for the other camp, so that should give us some time.”

Sam’s hope of getting out of her bondage quickly vaporized when she heard Derick talk. Nobody at camp would miss her and even if they missed her, they had no idea where she was.

“How about we move her to one of the buildings, tie her up really good and leave her for somebody to find?” Martin suggested.

“Will you report us to the camp leader?” Derick asked Sam.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Sam responded, shaking her head.

Derick walked over to Sam and untied the necker that kept the rag in her mouth. He pulled out the soaked mess that had silenced her so well during the tickling.

“Thank you.” She whispered, her mouth dry form having the gag in her mouth that long.

“Here, I brought a bottle of water.” Josh said, holding it to her lips.

Sam drank eagerly, the water not just going in her mouth, but also spilling and soaking her t-shirt.

“Sorry.” Josh said.

It was probably good that she was still blindfolded, as she could not see how some of the boys stared at her wet t-shirt.

“Let’s get her untied.” Derick said, starting on the ropes around her chest.

There seemed to be more ‘accidental’ touches to her breasts than when she got tied up, but with her hands still tied, there was not much she could do. It did not take them long to release all the ropes, but the one around her wrists. Pins and needles caused her to grimace in pain, as the blood flow got restored in her arms.

“Make sure to hold on to her when I release her wrists.” Derick said.

Sam had not really the intention to fight them, but she decided not to make it too easy for them and when the last piece of rope was untied, she tried to walk away, even though she was still blindfolded. She shook off the kids holding her.

“Tackle her.” Derick said, grabbing hold of her and pushing her to the ground.

They pushed her to the ground, and she could feel the weight of at least two of them on top of her. Her wrists were pulled behind her back again and tied tightly palm to palm. She tried to fight them off, still more playfully than for real, and she could feel the boys struggling to keep her down.

“You should not have done that.” Derick said angrily. “I’ll tie her elbows; you guys tie her ankles.”

She felt rope being wrapped above her elbows and then her elbows were pulled together, forcing her chest out. More rope was tied around her ankles and cinched.

“They really know how to tie somebody up. Just like my brother.” Sam thought.

If she had been tied tight before, Derick seem to take his anger out on her and the ropes he applied to her elbows were as tight as could be. She screamed in pain when he pinched some skin. Her hands were already going numb again.

“Stuff that gag back into her mouth.” He ordered.

With some determination she tried to keep her mouth shut when the boys wanted to put the soaking rag back into her mouth, but a quick tickle made her laugh and she had to open her mouth. Forceful the rag was jammed in her mouth and the necker was used once again to keep it in.

“Let’s sit her up.” Derick said.

The boys rolled her over and sat her up, which was only so that Derick could wrap more rope around her upper body. He wrapped the rope below and above her breasts, framing them in unyielding wraps of rope. Sam was still blindfolded and could not see that her wet t-shirt was now dirty from lying on the ground and the outlines of her bra were clearly visible.

“She is good looking.” Martin whispered to Josh, while he stared at her breasts.

“We could leave her in the wood shed.” Jeff said out loud to Derick.

“Not a bad idea. It might be some time before they find her, as the firewood for the campfire is already sorted.”

Sam tried to get comfortable, but Derick had tied the ropes tight and they left some uncomfortable pressure points on her arms. She did not look forward to when the blood flow in her arms would be restored, as she suspected it would be a lot of pins and needles. One of the boys, Sam had no idea who, undid the rope on her ankles, but tied it instead around her legs just above the knees. Once done, two of the boys lifted her up onto her feet.

“Walk.” Derick ordered her.

As she could not see where she was going, the boys held on to her and guided her. The rope around her knees made her use small steps. The ground they were walking on was not even, which made it even harder for the prisoner. It took a decent amount of time. There was no moon tonight, so it was darker than usual. The boys had brought some flashlights to guide them. They made slow progress towards the wood shed.

“Turn your light off.” Derick said.

The boys reacted quickly, and they all stood still. They could see another flashlight in the distance. Derick clamped a hand over Sam’s already gagged mouth.

“Not a word, or you will regret it.” He said to her in a whisper.

She just did what she was told and silently waited for things to happen.

“Okay, let’s go.” Derick said, removing her hand from her mouth.

The light had moved away, so the boys continued their walk to the shed. The shed was a small wooden building with three walls and a roof where the wood was stacked for the campfires. Since the camp had just started, a large quantity of wood was present, neatly stacked in rows.

“Let’s move some of this wood, so that we can hide her behind it.”

Sam got scared when she heard Derick say that, as it would mean she would be hidden and that could mean she would not be found for some time. She shook her head to oppose his plan and mumbled in her gag, but Derick just ignored her.

“That should work. Come on, let’s put her down on the ground.”

Sam was pushed onto her knees and then onto her belly. The boys held on to her so that she did not fall. She could feel the side of the shed on her left and stacks of wood on her right.

“Josh, tie her ankles.” Derick ordered, still playing the ringleader.

Without much ado, Josh did what he was told to do and tied her ankles together. After that, one of the boys tied a rope around her ankles and fixed it to the rope around her upper body, before pulling it tight. One of the other boys pushed on her now folded lower legs, so that her hands were touching her feet, while somebody else tied the rope off. Sam was tightly hogtied.

“Put the wood back.” Derick said.

Sam could not see it, but she felt wood being stacked at her knees. It did not hide her very well, but anybody just walking by would not see the bound female. If somebody walked into the shed, they would easily see her, although Sam did not know that.

“Bye, bye, princess.” She heard Josh say and then everything went quiet as the boys left.

“Hhhhmmmppppppfffffff.” Sam called out, but there was no reply.

She knew that the gag prevented her from making loud sounds. The ropes were extremely tight and started to hurt, but Sam was tied so tight that she had no chance what so ever to get loose. And being blocked in by the wood, tightly tied in a hogtie, made it impossible for her to make any headway in getting loose.

“Damn, maybe I got little more than I expected.” She thought, trying to move a little to get more comfortable. “These kids really knew what they were doing.”

The helpless female could do nothing than wait for somebody to find her. And she had no idea when that would be. For now, all she could do was wait and endure her imprisonment.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor Sam! She is really in trouble. Will she be found? Josh is really really devious :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Yet again, you write another amazing story. I can't wait to read where this story goes and what is in store for Sam going forward.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Double trouble

Jeremy and Caitlin were looking for a quiet spot for some privacy. The two camp leaders had been assigned to separate sides of the camp, Jeremy being an Indian, Caitlin being a cowgirl, but it had not stopped them from sneaking out and getting together. They had met at the leader introduction and it clicked immediately. Jeremy was 19, tall, short cut blond hair, Caitlin 18, petite with short brown hair and rather skinny, both were dressed in the regular camp outfit, like what Samantha had been wearing when she got kidnapped. Both had been on sleep duty, meaning they had to get the kids to bed, but were off the clock now at 1 AM.

“Let’s go here. We should be far enough away from both camps.” Jeremy stated, shining his flashlight.

He walked behind the wooden building they had found and retrieved his cigarettes, handing one to Caitlin. The camp was strictly non-smoking, but
the rule got ignored by several of the staff. They lit their cigarettes and enjoyed them, while standing close together. With the flashlight off, they were almost invisible, except for the glowing ends of their cigarettes when they inhaled. Jeremy placed his free hand around Caitlin and pulled her close, leaning in to kiss her. She did not resist, as he was rather handsome, and it had been a while since she had a boyfriend.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.”

“What was that? Did you hear that?” Caitlin said, stepping away from Jeremy’s embrace.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.”

It sounded like a desperate plea, but she could not locate the source of the sound. Jeremy turned on his flashlight and illuminated the area.

“I am pretty sure it came from around here somewhere.” Caitlin said when she heard the moan again.

They walked around the building, shining the light around, seeing the wood stacked on the inside.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.”

This time it sounded closer. Jeremy shone the light inside the wood shed and suddenly he noticed something lying on the ground behind some of the stacked wood.

“Oh my god, I think that is Samantha.” Caitlin said, seeing the tightly tied Sam on the floor, highlighted in the beam of Jeremy’s flashlight.

They had met during the introductions before camp started and Caitlin recognized the blond hair.

“Hold on.” Jeremy said, when Caitlin started to clear the wood that had blocked Sam from view. “Maybe she is here for a reason.”

“You think so? You think she volunteered to be tied up and left here?” Caitlin asked surprised by his reaction.

Sam shook her head and moaned in her gag.

“I think we should consider all options.” He stated.

“What do you mean?” Caitlin said, staring at Jeremy with her mouth open in amazement.

“Look at her. You can see that she was tied up with her approval, as the ropes are way to neat. If you don’t want to get tied up, you would fight, and it would be hard to tie you up as neatly as that. Maybe she is playing a game with somebody and she is just waiting for her partner to show up.”

“At this time of the night? And we have no idea how long she has been here. I think we should free her.”

Sam was just waiting for them to make their mind up.

“Did you agree to get tied up?” Jeremy asked her.

Sam nodded, as she was the one who had let the boys tie her up.

“Really?” Caitlin exclaimed. “It looks really tight.”

Sam wanted to explain what had happened, but the gag did a decent job of garbling up her words and just a few mumbled sounds were all Caitlin could hear.

“I don’t think I could stand being tied like that.” She said.

Jeremy looked at her in surprise, but because he was holding the flashlight, Caitlin did not see it. She removed some of the wooden blocks, bent down and started on the knot that seem to hold her in the hogtie. Sam laid still so that Caitlin could work on the tight ropes. The last few hours since Derick and the others had left her in the shed had been mostly boring. Occasionally she was spooked by something moving around her, probably mice of other wildlife, but most of the time all she could do was endure the tight bondage and wait for release. Her arms were numb, she desperately wanted to stretch her legs and not having her mouth stuffed with something would be nice too. It seemed that moment was finally here when she had heard a male and female voice. She had no clue as to who they were, but they sounded like camp staff, not kids. So, she started yelling to attract their attention.

“There is another piece of rope lying on the wood, if you want, I could tie your hands?” Jeremy asked, expecting a negative answer.

Caitlin stopped working on the very tight knots and stood up, looking at him, not sure if he was serious or not.

“I don’t know, I think we should release Samantha first.”

“Let me tie your hands and I will release Samantha, while you feel what it is like to have your hands tied.” He said with a hopeful tone.

Caitlin thought about it. She had not been tied up since a little kid and it did not feel right leaving Samantha tied a little longer, but on the other hand, if they had not gone for a smoke, she might not have been found for a long time. And she kind of wondered what it felt like to be tied up. Not as tight as Samantha was, but she figured having her hands tied for a little while would be okay. She picked up the rope and handed it to Jeremy.

“But only as long as you take to untie Samantha.” She said to him.

She could tell he was surprised, but he regained his composure quickly and told her to turn around and put her hands behind her. The rope that the boys had left was long and he wrapped it around Caitlin’s crossed wrists, first horizontally, then vertically, making sure to make it snug, but not overly tight. The rope was so long, he had enough rope left to wrap it around Caitlin’s waist three times, pinning her wrists to she small of her back. After he tied the final knot, he had used several during the process, he left Caitlin standing and placed his flashlight on the wood, illuminating the area were Sam was lying.

“Wow, you did a pretty good job.” She said. “I can’t move my hands at all.”

“That was the goal, is it not?” He replied, leaving her standing testing her bonds, while he, much to the relief of Sam, started to work on her hogtie rope.

“It must be 10 years since I was tied last.” Caitlin said, moving around, trying to get a feeling about being tied up.

Jeremy had trouble getting the knots undone and resorted to using his pocketknife to cut the rope. With some effort he lifted Sam up from her prison, turned her around and let her rest against the stacked wood, while he worked on the ropes around her legs.

“That should be better.” He murmured when he removed the last rope from Sam’s legs.

For the first time in four hours she could move her legs again. Jeremy had to stabilize her a few times, as she fell almost over. She was still tightly tied, gagged and blindfolded, but having control of her legs again felt good.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.”

“Hold on, I’ll get your blindfold and gag.” He said, working on the blindfold.

Jeremy removed the blindfold and saw two green eyes stare thankfully at him from above the tight gag. It did not take him long to undo the knot on the gag and once the necker was removed, he could pull out the wad in her mouth.

“Geez, they did not want you to say anything, did they?” Caitlin remarked, seeing the material that came from Sam’s mouth.

Sam could not reply, as her mouth would not work yet. She coughed and moved her jaw to get her muscles working again.

“You okay?” Jeremy asked her.

“Yes, thank you.” She finally managed to say, although her voice was coarse. “My mouth didn’t want to work.”

“How long have you been here?” Caitlin asked.

“What time is it?” Sam asked in return.

“Almost 2 AM.” Jeremy answered.

“That means I have been tied for nine hours.” She said, surprised that it was not much longer, as it had felt like she had been tied for much longer.

“Nine hours?” Caitlin exclaimed. “We need to report whoever did this to the camp staff, or maybe even the police.”

“They were kids. I don’t want them expelled for this. I kinda played along.” She said, a little embarrassed.

“For a bunch of kids, they did a good job. I would not have done it much better.” Jeremy said, inspecting the bonds that still held Sam prisoner.

He could see that Sam had picked up on his answer and what he implied. Caitlin seem to have missed it. She was still trying to get out of the ropes around her waist and kind of ignored the others.

“I can’t get out.” She said.

“Isn’t that the goal of getting tied up? Bondage is not bondage until you want out.” Jeremy replied.

Sam had to grin. He was right with that statement. Caitlin looked at him with a weird look on her face.

“Why don’t you untie Sam, so that you can untie me?” She said to Jeremy, noting that Sam’s upper body was still wrapped in rope and he was not making any steps as to release her.

Sam had noted the same unwillingness to remove more of her bonds, but she knew she could not do a thing about it. Plus, she was not looking forward to having her arms untied and have the blood flow restored, as that would be painful.

“I think I keep her like this a little longer.” He said in response.

Caitlin looked at him with big eyes and started to fight her bondage a little more.

“But you can let me go, please?” She asked him, looking a little worried.

“Maybe I should tie you up a little more.” He said, grabbing some of the ropes that had been used to tie Sam’s legs.

“Oh no you don’t.” Caitlin said, turning around and walking away from the others.

It was very dark and without the use of her hands and a flashlight, she did not make it far before Jeremy grabbed her arm.

“Don’t be silly. I will let you go soon. I just thought I could take a few pictures before I untied you. You look hot this way.”

“I bet you like Samantha better, her boobs are bigger than mine.” Caitlin replied.

Jeremy sighed. He knew she might think that, and he enjoyed looking at Sam in her current state, but he and Caitlin had developed a bond already at camp and he treasured that.

“Yes, her boobs, as you call them, are bigger than yours, but that is not the point. I like you, I thought we had something going here when we met at the introductions.”

He held on to her and pulled her close. Looking down on the petite tied up woman, he let go of her arm, held her face in his hands and kissed her on the mouth. Caitlin kissed him back.

“Hello, remember, I am still here?” Sam said from back at the shed.

Sam broke the spell and both Jeremy and Caitlin walked back to her, Jeremy guiding Caitlin, but he still was showing no indication that he was going to release her.

“Okay, you can tie me up a little more.” Caitlin said when they were back with Sam.

“I would like to get untied, though.” Sam said.

“I’ll just tie Caitlin a little more and take some photos. Would you mind staying tied a little longer so I can take some of both of you?” Jeremy asked.

Sam sighed. A few more minutes would not make a difference, she figured, and she nodded.

“Okay, go ahead.”

Expertly, at least in Sam’s eyes, he tied one of the ropes, that had restraint Sam’s legs, around Caitlin’s upper body. Once done, he placed her next to Sam against the wood pile and used the last, much shorter rope, to tie Sam’s right leg to Caitlin’s left, leaving only a little space between them.

“What is that for?” Caitlin asked.

“So that it looks like you are both my prisoners ad you won't run away.” He replied.

Sam just watched the scene without saying a word.

“Can I gag you guys for a moment, while I take the pictures? It will make it look more real.” He asked both women.

“I don’t know, what would you use?” Caitlin asked.

“I can use the bandanna they used as a blindfold for Samantha as a gag for you, and just reuse the gag on Samantha again.”

“Okay, but I hope it is clean.” Caitlin said.

Jeremy showed her the bandana, which was reasonable clean, and then stepped close in front of her. He wrapped the bandana, which was a decent size, four times around her head as a cleave gag between her teeth. It did force Caitlin to keep her mouth open.

“You look cute like that.” Jeremy said after knotting the bandana at the nape of her neck.

Caitlin grinned. Jeremy kissed her on the gag, before turning his attention to Sam.

“Open wide.” He said, almost ordering her.

She gave him a look, but opened her mouth and let him push the wad back into her mouth. The necker followed and she grunted when he tied the knot, as he made it even tighter than the kids had done.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.” She exclaimed, shaking her head to try to dislodge the gag.

The corners of her mouth were pulled back and the wad in her mouth had been pushed in deep by the necker, almost to the point where she started to gag.

“Hmmppfff hmmpppfff hmmppfff.” Caitlin tried to say.

Jeremy ignored her and picked up his flashlight, placed it on the ground in front of him, shining the light on his two prisoners. He got his phone out and for once was happy he bought the Huawei P30, as it had great low light capabilities. He took several photos of the two tied females, both with and without flash. Even adding a few closeups of their gagged faces, sneaking in another kiss when he was close to Caitlin.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.” Sam exclaimed when she thought Jeremy was stalling.

“Be quiet.” He told her.

That caused Caitlin to react, but her gag, even if it was not as extreme as Sam’s, still prevented her from saying something useful.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.” Jeremy said, putting his phone away and grabbing his flashlight.

Both women were expecting him to start untying them, but instead he pointed his flashlight away from the wood shed and indicated that they start walking.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.” They both complained.

“Oh, come on, I have an idea. You might not like it, but you are in no position to argue. Just do what I tell you and all will be clear soon.” He replied, taking Caitlin by the arm and pulling her along.

And since their feet were tied together, Sam had to follow. It took a few moments to sort out how to walk between both girls, but they got it done and they were off to whatever Jeremy had in store for them.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago

“Oh, come on, I have an idea. You might not like it, but you are in no position to argue. Just do what I tell you and all will be clear soon.” He replied, taking Caitlin by the arm and pulling her along.

And since their feet were tied together, Sam had to follow. It took a few moments to sort out how to walk between both girls, but they got it done and they were off to whatever Jeremy had in store for them.
Surprising turn of events! I really wonder what Jeremy has in mind ... :) Very good! Poor Caitlin and Sam!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Loving this story! If only my summer as a camp councilor was this fun!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Prisoners

Slowly the sun rose above the horizon, which was, due to all the trees on and surrounding the camp site, not very visible. However, it meant that darkness had once again been defeated by the powers of the sun. Two women were not really in the mood for poetic statements, they had other things on their mind. Mainly how the camp would react to them being tied to the totem poles just outside the Indian camp. They were not really totem poles, just plastic poles that were placed in a circle in the middle of the open area, right next to the tents that housed the Indians. So far, no Indian had shown up, but both Sam and Caitlin knew that it was only a matter of time before they would be found.

“Hhhhmmmpppffff.” Sam sighed into her gag.

Jeremy had told them what he planned on doing when they left the wood shed, and it had taken a good deal of convincing before Caitlin went along with his plan. Sam liked the idea, but she could not be seen as too eager, so she sided for a while with Caitlin, but in the end gave in, and that caused Caitlin also to allow Jeremy to continue with his plan. They had walked, slowly as their ankles were still tied to each other, from the wood shed to the Indian camp. Everybody was supposed to be in bed, and it seemed that was the case, as they did not encounter anybody during their walk.

“Keep moving, ladies.” Jeremy had said a couple of times during the walk, as they had slowed down.

The discussion from Jeremy with Caitlin had been one-sided, as he had not removed their gags, but he made sure they could answer his questions with either a nod or a shake of their heads. The plan was simple, since both girls were assigned to the Cowboy side of the camp, Jeremy was planning on tying them to the poles just outside of the Indian camp, allowing them to be found by whoever woke up first. After Caitlin finally agreed, although Jeremy said he would untie her if she did not agree, the women both resigned to being tied a while longer. None of them realizing that they might be tied for several hours, a fact Jeremy had not told them.

“Hmmpppfff hmmppfff hmmpppfffff.” Caitlin tried to say something.

“Sorry babe, I have no idea what you are trying to say.” Jeremy responded.

They got to the totem poles while it was still dark and Jeremy found he had an issue, as he did not have any rope to tie the girls to the poles.

“Wait here.” He told his prisoners and ran towards the tents.

Caitlin looked at Sam, as if to ask if she wanted to run away, since Jeremy left them alone for a minute, but Sam was too tired from being tied up and she just shook her head and waited from Jeremy to come back.

“Missed me?” he asked when he showed up with a whole bundle of rope.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Caitlin grunted, seeing the amount of rope he brought back.

“It was lying on a table in the camp and I just borrowed it.” He stated. “You now have a choice. I can either tie you to the pole as is, or retie you and do it properly.”

Sam declined to be retied, as it would mean going through the pin and needles again. She rather stayed tied, as her arms had been completely numb for hours already. Caitlin decided to be retied, so that Jeremy could tie her properly to the post. He undid her gag and they kissed for a while, until Sam made some noise, indicating that she was still around.

“Sorry.” He said, letting go of Caitlin and grabbing a rope.

He undid the rope holding both women together and without much ado, he pushed Sam with her bound arms against one of the posts, wrapping a rope around the pole and the still tightly tied woman. He wrapped another one around her legs and the pole, leaving her yet again helpless.

“You okay?” Caitlin asked.

Sam just nodded, as she was still gagged. Although being tied up for more than 10 hours now was starting to take its toll. As her brother had predicted, being tied at camp was different than being tied at home. And she would not mind being without a gag for a while.

“Your turn.” Jeremy said, kissing Caitlin again and starting to untie her.

Once untied, Caitlin did some quick exercises to get feeling back in her arms, before standing with her back against the pole next to Sam. The poles were not very thick, around 4 inches, and she could easily get her wrists together behind the pole. Jeremy tied them with one of the ropes and used another one to wrap her upper body to the pole. He tied her feet together, before wrapping the rest of the rope around the pole.

“You look cute.” He said to Caitlin, who was testing her bonds.

She wanted to say something, but when she opened her mouth, Jeremy pulled the gag between her teeth again. He checked the bonds for both women, found they were both tied efficiently and waved goodbye.

“Hmmmppppppffffff.” Caitlin said, causing Jeremy to walk back to her, give her another kiss, before abandoning her again.

That had all been a few hours ago and both Sam and Caitlin tried to escape, but Jeremy had tied them too well. All they could do was just wait for somebody to find them.

“Wow, we have prisoners.” A young male voice shouted, obviously one of the Indians had woken up and walked out of his tent.

More kids showed up, walking around both Caitlin and Sam, but funnily enough, none showed any indication of releasing them. Finally, one of the camp leaders showed up, but both Sam and Caitlin grunted in their gags, as it was Jeremy.

“So, we have two prisoners, do we?” He asked innocently.

The kids all answered together, which did not help the conversation. Jeremy hushed them down.

“What should we do with them?” He asked the kids, which resulted in another round of answering together.

Finally, the kids quieted down again.

“We can have our dance and then burn our prisoners at the stake.” One of the kids yelled, and others started to agree.

“Okay, dance and burning at the stake it is.” Jeremy said. “But first, wash up, have breakfast and get the chores done. Our prisoners are not going anywhere.”

The kids all ran off, leaving Jeremy alone with Sam and Caitlin.

“Looks like you’ll be here a little longer.” He said, before walking back towards the camp.

Both women sighed and tried to relax in their bondage, not knowing again when they would be released.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Jeremy is a real hard on the Girls :)
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Hey slackywacky, I liked your original story for the contest, and this is a great continuation!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

JohnnyRockets wrote: 4 years ago Hey slackywacky, I liked your original story for the contest, and this is a great continuation!
Thank you. This will not be a multi chapter story like my other one, but there is still some fun to come.

Also thanks to Ceasar73, always enjoying his comments.

Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loving this! Why didn't they have camps like this where I grew up?
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Switching sides

Samantha and Caitlin both had to laugh about the enthusiasm that the ‘indians’ showed with regards to their prisoners. From their positions, tied to the poles, they could see most of the Indian camp and the kids were busy getting breakfast ready, after they washed. A few of the leaders in the Indian camp came to inspect what was going and Caitlin and Sam got a few ‘how are you doing?’ questions, but nobody untied them or even undid their gags.

“Hmmppfff.” Sam tried to talk to the other leaders, but they just ignored the prisoners.

Once breakfast was finished, the kids eagerly cleaned up and by 9 AM a group of kids started to gather around the 2 tied females.

“The big one looks pretty hot.” Sam could hear one of the boys say to the person next to him and she knew that ‘the big one’ was meant for her, as Caitlin was smaller than she was.

“Does it hurt?” one of the girls, standing close to the poles, asked Caitlin, who tried to answer, but her gag made it hard to speak clearly, so in the end she just shook her head.

Sam was wondering what they had in mind when they mentioned they would be burned at the stakes. That was not something they had discussed at camp introductions and she was pretty sure there would be no real burning involved.

“We’ll only start when all chores are done.” One of the camp leaders told the group of kids sitting in front of the two bound prisoners. Some of them got up grudgingly and went to do their chores.

Finally, all 15 kids were seated, and Jeremy walked up and stood in front of the two tied females, addressing the kids.

“As you noticed, we have two prisoners. We caught them snooping around our camp and we captured them and tied them to our totem poles. As agreed, we’ll do our dance and then burn them at the stakes. Naturally, we can’t really burn them, but we’ll pretend.” He said.

The kids looked eager. It was only the second day of camp and already they were going to do stuff that exited them. Caitlin looked at Sam and smiled, seeing the kids hardly being able to sit still.

“Does anybody know an Indian dance?” Jeremy asked.

A couple of hands went up and one of the other leaders assigned to the Indian group, started to arrange the kids. Soon they were dancing around the bound females, howling and shouting.

Sam had to grin, as their enthusiasm was infectious. It took probably 30 minutes before they all had their dance done and they sat down again. Jeremy had collected some firewood and started to make a camp fire in the area between the kids and the prisoners. Sam could tell he had made campfires before, or he knew how to cheat by using a lighter, as it did not take long before a small campfire was burning.

“As we cannot really burn them, we’ll just have to imagine we are burning our two prisoners at the stakes.” He said to the kids, looking back at the two tied up women and giving them a wink.

The kids clapped and howled and enjoyed themselves and by 11 AM the fire was done.

“I’ll need four volunteers to bring the prisoners back to the cowboy camp. Any volunteers?”

Fifteen hands shot up and Jeremy picked four random kids.

“You can untie them from the pole, I would suggest leaving their hands tied as they are still prisoners, even if we burned them, and you can walk them to the cowboy camp.”

The four kids worked quickly in untying Caitlin and Sam. They left Caitlin’s and Sam’s wrists tied, but all other ropes were removed. They even removed the gags, which neither prisoner minded, although Sam again wished they had left the gag in a few minutes later, when the blood flowed back into her arms and the pin and needles shot through her body.

“Wow, look at the gag she had in her mouth.” One of the four kids said holding the soaked wad up for others to see.

“It worked.” Sam said. “I could not say much. But I could use a drink.”

Somebody brought a bottle of water and gave the two women a few sips.

“I also could use a bathroom, but I suspect that will have to wait.” Sam said, more specifically to Jeremy than to the kids.

“Yep, it will.’ He answered.

The kids took their prisoners at the arms and walked them out of the Indian camp towards the cowboy area. The walk did not take long and when they got closer to the cowboy camp, they got spotted by some of the cowboys and the kids that spotted them were soon calling out to the others at the buildings that something was happening. Most of the kids assigned to the cowboy camp were present when the four Indians with their prisoners reached the open area in the middle of the buildings.

“We come in peace and found these two prisoners and are returning them to you, as they belong to the white people.” Jeremy, who had escorted the small group, said.

One of the kids stepped forward and looked at the two females. Then he turned to Jeremy. Sam recognized Derick, the ringleader of the group who had kidnapped her in the first place.

“I know the one prisoner, she is a thief and we caught her yesterday, but she escaped. Thank you for returning her. The other one must be her accomplish.” Derick called out.

“We did not steal anything.” Caitlin replied, before Sam could say something.

“Be silent, or will gag you.” Derick said to her before turning back to Jeremy.

“Leave them with us, we’ll give them a proper trial and if they are found guilty, we’ll hang them.”

Most of the leaders in the cowboy camp had stood back and let the kids have their fun. None of them knew how long Caitlin and especially Sam had been tied.

“Leave the prisoners and return back to your camp.” Jeremy said to the four Indians.

Josh and Jeff stepped forward and each grabbed a prisoner, walking them to the jail building. The building was 4 by 4 meters square wooden building and decked out as a real western prison, the windows contained bars instead of glass and the door could be locked form the outside. The building itself was empty, as it was never really used but now the two boys, joined by most of the other cowboys, walked the two bound females to the door. There was no lock on the door that required a key, just a garden fence lock, but Samantha figured with the bars and the thickness of the wood and the fact that their hands were still tied behind their backs, it would be hard for them to reach it and open the door from the inside.

“We should probably tie them a little better. The blond woman escaped once already.” Derick said when they had walked the bound females into the prison building.

“No, there is no need for that.” Caitlin said, but it looked like the kids did not agree with her.

Somehow, Sam suspected Jeremy had brought them along from the Indian camp, the cowboys had several ropes and after sitting their prisoners down on the floor of the prison building, their ankles got tied and ropes were added to their upper body. At least they did not tie Sam’s elbows together this time.

“That is enough.” Caitlin said when they wanted to add more rope to her body.

Derick whispered something to Josh and moments later both Sam and Caitlin had a wad of cloth stuffed in their mouth and another strip was tied between their teeth, keeping the wad that was pushed in their mouth in place.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Caitlin grunted angry, but she was tied well enough that she could do nothing more than grunt.

Sam just let it happen. She had given up on being freed and just endured the new restrictions keeping her prisoner.

“The trial will be at 4, after the swimming. First we should get lunch ready.” Jeremy said.

It was clear to Sam that Jeremy enjoyed the whole thing that was happening to them. Much like Derick did, she suspected, except Jeremy, as a 19-year-old, might have different reasons for enjoying it than Derick. The kids left the building, locked the door and went on with whatever was needed for lunch. The two women looked at each other, sighed and, again, waited helplessly for things to come.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic